Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Aropupu

aThiever v2 [Pickpocketing]

On 6/20/2018 at 4:41 PM, gosubear said:

You should have the script equip rogue items when it dies and the pieces ends up in the inventory. Seems to not do it for me.

-Equipping rogue after/during deathwalk.

-Custom eating hp?

-Custom banking? ?

Can consider adding some of those suggestions. Where do you need a custom bank option? Tribot's webwalker or daxwalker should just go to the nearest bank.

On 6/21/2018 at 5:27 PM, Aropupu said:

Can consider adding some of those suggestions. Where do you need a custom bank option? Tribot's webwalker or daxwalker should just go to the nearest bank.

Just incase if there is a bank deposit instead of an actual bank. There is quite a few unknown places around with that. Also, thank you for considering it!

Update:

- Added support for coin pouches from the latest Runescape update

- Added option to customize the amounts where you open the pouches and an option to use those custom amounts only when stunned

- Added option to always open coin pouches whenever you are stunned

Coin pouch related settings can be found in General settings.

Edited by Aropupu

On 7/24/2018 at 12:42 AM, Leonadis said:

Some problems with knights, its not banking to get food out, nor banking when gloves of silence need renewing or dodgy necklace

Please do make a proper bug report. Settings, spot where you are thieving, client debug, bot debug and a proper explanation of what exactly happens.

If this was the issue where the script would go to bank, open bank but wouldn't withdraw any items that should be fixed in the latest version of the script. Restart script without using the rerun button to update it if that was the case.

Edited by Aropupu

17 minutes ago, Leonadis said:

Still the same, Im current in Ardougne south bank on Knight of Ardougne, Its not banking for food or gloves of silence or dodgy necklace, it will operate if i already have food in my inventory though

Still need more information. Banks just fine for me in Ardougne. Please do provide all the information I asked for. Screenshot of the exact spot you are thieving at, any settings you changed from default, client debug and bot debug.

You can copypaste both debugs by doing the following: (you need to do it after you have had the issue)

DzdslQF.png

banks right after opening pouches and just sits at ardy bank... 

[13:05:56] Downloading script 'aThiever v2'.
[13:05:57] Script Started: aThiever v2.
[13:11:03] Script Ended: aThiever v2.

On 7/29/2018 at 8:15 PM, botttter said:

banks right after opening pouches and just sits at ardy bank... 

[13:05:56] Downloading script 'aThiever v2'.
[13:05:57] Script Started: aThiever v2.
[13:11:03] Script Ended: aThiever v2.

I'm unable to recreate the issue so gonna need your exact script settings.

Also, doing a script stack trace might tell me more what is causing the issue for you. You can do a script stack trace by doing the following:

sHAPwQa.png

This needs to be done when the script is "stuck" and running. Go to Script ---> Print Script Stack Trace. Right-click on your client debug tab and click on copy to clipboard as seen on the screenshot. You can copypaste what it prints out here. It's recommended to do several script stack traces in a row and then copypaste the entire client debug.

I will get you some print screens tomorrow but basically stops after food is gone a ardy bank, also with dodgy necklace and gloves of silence selected it doesn’t bank for them either, I don’t know if this is a feature or not that maybe you can try recreate, love your bots though 

@Aropupu
this script has potential, after a few tests runs (lured ardy knight in bank)
when the dodgy necklace breaks it wont bank to pull out another one till food runs out, i think you should change that(or atleast set a option)
and another note, when script runs out of food and wants to bank for more get it to open the coin pouches and then bank deposit all, i dont think thats a big issue but we're tryna be humanlike as possible.

works but pickpocketing ardougne knights is so slow. compared to other scripts, this runs with 60% efficiency. the mouse moves to the edges of the screen after every one or two pickpockets for some reason, losing a significant amount of ticks.

For comparison, i'm averaging 50-55k/hr at 70 thieving on ardy knights with this script

The Master AIO Thiever is getting me 85-95k/hr at lower thieving, only a little bit lower than me manually doing it with max efficiency. 

i get that it's free, but the huge delay between pickpockets seems almost intentionally slow, and pretty arbitrary. 

Edited by ramen69

12 hours ago, Itz Success said:

Any idea on how to stop the bot from clicking  up the ladder at Ardy bank? I find its a smooth but until the knight moves closer to the ladder. 

Expanding on this, some kind of recovery would be useful, to go back down/up to original position after script misclicks on stairs/ladders.

Minor bug: When you have enabled "Always use ABC2 delays when stunned" it doesn't take into account the dodgy necklace, which I feel like maybe it should? If a player is playing manually, and he notices that he didn't get stunned, he will click again, without the delay. So for 25% of the stuns it's actually applying a delay for no reason. 

7 hours ago, Markus said:

Minor bug: When you have enabled "Always use ABC2 delays when stunned" it doesn't take into account the dodgy necklace, which I feel like maybe it should? If a player is playing manually, and he notices that he didn't get stunned, he will click again, without the delay. So for 25% of the stuns it's actually applying a delay for no reason. 

Should hopefully be fixed now. Anyway, if you want it to only use ABC2 delays after being stunned, you need to have "Never use ABC2 delays when not stunned" enabled.

Restart script without using the rerun button to update it.

Edited by Aropupu

On 6/21/2018 at 4:27 PM, Aropupu said:

Re-occurring bug that wont recognize being attacked. It will continue 'trying' to thieve. Easily detectable and I got banned from it.

its cool though, transferred most of the gold before the ban :)

Edited by orange12345
got banned from this script due to bug.

1 hour ago, Core743 said:

Script goes a bit nuts every now and then, right clicking the jug of wine back and forth like it's broken. This is at ardy knights, wearing a dodgy necklace too.

I'm going to need more information to take a better look. Please do provide your script settings, lg or not, resizable or not and how often the issue happens for you.

I was running the script with about 35 client paint delay and noticed that occasionally the script will fail when banking. I normally wouldnt report something thats more than likely caused by user error but It seems like something that could be fixed pretty easily.

It will right click on the bank booth and get stuck hovering over where it would left click, but doesnt actually click.

Heres a gif of me mimicking what it does

https://photos.app.goo.gl/wKPMiwMkw33fHKKq7

Edited by adamhackz

15 hours ago, adamhackz said:

I was running the script with about 35 client paint delay and noticed that occasionally the script will fail when banking. I normally wouldnt report something thats more than likely caused by user error but It seems like something that could be fixed pretty easily.

It will right click on the bank booth and get stuck hovering over where it would left click, but doesnt actually click.

Heres a gif of me mimicking what it does

https://photos.app.goo.gl/wKPMiwMkw33fHKKq7

Thank you for the bug report. I'll add a failsafe for this. EDIT: should be added in the latest version of the script.

Edited by Aropupu
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Worked wonderfully for quite some time until today when I tried to start the script it just opens the bank, waits for around 5 seconds and logs out with the message saying out of food even though I have over 2k food in bank, and yes I haven't changed the food id or type.

EDIT: Nevermind, saw that the tribot client itself has a problem as of today with some banking problems, so it has nothing to do with the script :)

Edited by sprz