Buying clay all the time! 150ea.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Red_Spark
      Red_ClayMaster is an open source soft clay making script.It will take empty buckets from Edgeville bank and fill them up with water.After all the buckets have been filled it will withdraw clay from the bank and start making soft clay.It will do this until it runs out of clay .

Red_ClayMaster V2 is here!!!!!!!!!!
      I have re-written the framework, so I can expand on it easier.It also works a lot smoother now and it has passed my overnight test(Ran for 7h:42m made 8,3k soft clay, the only reason it stopped was because it ran out of clay )

Starting the script:

Start the script in Edgeville with and empty inventory.
      Make sure you have the supply in the bank
      Make sure roof are toggle off
         //togglerooftops

GUI Explained:

Know Bugs:
      LogIn failing sometimes FIXED(13/01/2016)

Features:
      World Hoping
      GUI-Pick what you want to do
      Anti-Ban-Full ABCL10 compliance  (might not work as intended need to test it)
      Fast Dynamic clicking-Accenture and fast clicking
      Dynamic sleep/wait

Have a suggestion?
      Feel free to post it. You can also pm or even contact me through skype. Just click the red Add My Skype button in my signature to add me to your skype

Script Repository Link

TODO:
      Need to implement ABC2 instead of ABC1 Done(will still tweak it a bit)
      If you're interested in the source code please go to this topic:

https://tribot.org/forums/topic/58881-betared-claymasterfirst-script/

UPDATES:
      2.6 Date 26/07/2020
      Removed Profit calculation(The api I was using no longer works and was breaking the script)
      2.5 Date 11/04/2019
      Updated IDs
      Updated World Hoping

2.5 Date 20/01/2016
      Upgraded to ABC2(new Tribot Anit-Ban)
      2.4 Date 21/12/2015
      Added World Hoping

2.3 Date 19/12/2015
      If the bot ends up outside the bank while making soft clay. It will run back to the bank(even if the bank is off-screen)

2.2 Date 18/12/2015
      FIXED fail-safes in the script
      More info on this topic:https://tribot.org/forums/topic/58881-betared-claymasterfirst-script/
    • By TheD
      DClay
      Softens & Mines Clay!
      Current version: 1.01

About DClay
      This script used to be premium way back. The script was premium because it easily made 150k/h even on F2p worlds, with back in the day one of the best anti ban methods, not based on random things, but based on player behavior. With the high-mill prices back than, the script was well worth it. I decided to pick up the script, re-work it and release, for free this time. The script does 2 tasks, both softening and mining clay
      About DScripting
      DScripting creates scripts with one or multiple tasks. The key thing in our scripts is that it has to be fast, yet efficient and human like. A human does not misclick its target, and than goes AFK20 seconds, at least not that often. Focus on what the script should do, stress test it on at least 10 accounts for 10 hours, see what happens. Bug free? Ready to release. Losing from others often? Fixing it. We repeat the process until the script is exactly what you need. And is on the high-quality end like you should be able to expect from all DScripts. We only create scripts that we use ourselves too. That way you never have to worry about us stopping support for a certain script, as most likely, we will always use it to level up our own accounts.
      Features
      ABCv2 End-timer (Need to go to school/work, but want to bot only 5 hours? No problem, with End-timer you decide when the bot stops!) Start-up walking & death walking (Accidentally died? No problem, the bot picks up, and walks back to the location) (You can also just start the script from lumbridge, the bot will walk to the proper location) ABCv2 Competition hopping - Losing to many resources in one trip? We don't like that, so we will hop after a certain amount of time. Losing a resource? If not imitating AFK-ing, we will switch ores, or click the same when it's up again. Supports Falador dwarven mine (CB 25+ Recommended) & Varrock West mine (15cb+ Recommended) for mining. Supports Falador west bank & Edgeville bank for softening clay. DNews (Updates you with all information about DScripts & Updates) For Members & F2P 5 Different mouse speed options (Leaving that one up to you )  

Frequently asked questions:
      Q: What does this script do?
      A: You decide if it should mine clay or soften clay!

Q: Where do I start this script?
      A:  Either at the location where you want to mine clay, at the Spawn point right after coming from Tutorial Island, Or at the Lumbridge spawn point where you spawn after dying. 
      For softening you need to start the script at the proper location.

Q: End Timer? If I make it stop after exactly 1 hour, that would kill my anti-ban?
      A:  Yes, and so we made it totally random. End script after 1 hour? That means it could end anywhere between 60 minutes and 119 minutes and 59 seconds. 
      Q: I found a bug / glitch!
      A: Please send me a private message on the forums including the following form:

Change log:

Get it now!

Get the source
      Does not include packages:
      scripts.DTools.DAntiban;
      scripts.DTools.Newsloader;
    • By iant06
      iClayFarmer

Activate iClayFarmer by iant06

Combine all your clay and soft clay needs into one script! iClayFarmer will 100% farm soft clay from scratch, mine clay for you, or simply just soften clay! Entailing multiple task, features, and locations, this script will exceed your expectations!

Tasks:
      Mine:
      - Mines clay rocks south of Varrock
      Requirements:
      Pickaxe(Bronze-Rune)
      Soften:
      - Turns clay in to soft clay at specified locations.
      Requirements:
      Buckets
      Clay
      Supported Locations:
      Varrock
      Falador
      Edgeville
      Mine and Soften:
      - Mines clay rocks south of Varrock then softens them at the fountain.
      Requirements:
      Buckets
      Pickaxe(Bronze-Rune)

Features:
      Gui
      - Script Task
      - Price Setting
      Bronze-Rune Pickaxe Support
      Bracelet of Clay Support
      High-Quality Paint
      Dynamic Script(No IDs, Won't Break from RS Updates)
      Smoking Rock Detection
      Pickaxe Head Collecting + Reattaching
      Profit Calculator
      - True Profit(Money Made - Money Spent)
      Anti-Ban
      - Random Camera Movement
      - Random Stat Check
      - Random Friends List Check
      - ABCL 10

Pictures:
      POST PICTURES ON THE THREAD!

Updates:
      - N/A

By Guest
      I saw a few people on the forums request a script to soften clay.
      I thought I'd give it a go as my first script. 
      So far all it will do is get the clay and bucket of water from your bank to create soft clay, it wont mine or refill the buckets when you run out.
      Hopefully by next week I'll finish updating and it will include:
      -Refilling buckets when ran out
      -Mine more clay when ran out
      -Updated paint with more accurate calculations. Eg, Money/h & money made. And clays per hour.

Instructions:
      Start in any bank with an empty inventory and you're good to go!

• Our picks

• What to expect from TRiBot moving forward.
        • Thanks
      • 10 replies
    • TRiBot 12 Release Candidate

The TRiBot team has been hard at work creating the last major version of TRiBot before the TRiBot X release. We've noticed many problems with TRiBot 11 with a lot of users preferring TRiBot 10 over 11. We've heard you, so we took TRiBot 10, added the new features introduced with 11, introduced some other new things, and created TRiBot 12. So without further adieu, here's TRiBot 12.
        • Sad
      • 39 replies
    • Gradle is a build tool used to accelerate developer productivity.

We recently setup a Maven repository (TRiBot Central) to make it easier for scripters to create scripts. Check it out here: https://gitlab.com/trilez-software/tribot/tribot-central/-/packages

Furthermore, we've released a simple Gradle project to make it easy to run TRiBot and develop scripts for it. Check it out here: https://gitlab.com/trilez-software/tribot/tribot-gradle-launcher

The goals of TRiBot Central are to:

Deliver updates to TRiBot faster

Better organize TRiBot's dependencies (AKA dependancies)

Make it easier to develop scripts for TRiBot

Make it easier to use and run TRiBot

Note: TRiBot won't be able to run scripts from within this project until TRiBot's next release.
      • 13 replies
    • Hi everyone,

I'd like to thank everyone for their patience in this transition period. Since last week, we've worked out the remaining bugs with this integration.

Some users have still been having issues with connecting their forums account to their Auth0 account. To resolve this, we've imported all forums accounts into Auth0.

Unfortunately, the accounts which were imported today were using an unsupported password hashing algorithm. Hence, random passwords were set during the import.

What does this mean for me?

If you've previously linked your forums account to your Auth0 account, you don't have to do anything. Nothing changes for you.

If you haven't logged in via our new login yet,

Try logging in with your forums email address and the last password you used

If you are unable to login, please use the "Forgot password" tool on the login page:
      Follow the instructions to reset your password

• thonking
      • 17 replies
    • Hello everyone,

Last week we tried to roll out Auth0 Login, but we lost that battle. Now it's time to win the war!

Important changes

When logging into the client, you'll now have to enter your Auth0 account credentials instead of your forums credentials

Note: 2FA is still handled through your forums account (for the time being)

Changes for existing users

You'll have to link your Auth0 account to your forums account here: https://tribot.org/forums/settings/login/?service=11

Auth0 accounts have been created for most existing users. Please use your forums email address and password to login.

Important notes

Make sure to verify your email address upon creating a new Auth0 account

When we mention your Auth0 account, we mean your account used for auth.tribot.org as displayed below
      • 81 replies