[Version 2] daxBlastFurnace [ABCv2] [ALL JOBS/BARS] [UP TO 400K+/HR]

Posting a BUG REPORT

Please read this and submit the report here.

You can buy credits with RSGP here

Y4pBklN.png

Posting a BUG REPORT

Last MAJOR update: Version 2.0

Version 2.0

• Reworked ALL Job Priorities
  • Repairs now will also be triggered by bot state. Much more intelligent triggering.
  • Bars Added
    • Silver
    • Gold
    • Bronze
  • Potions
    • Stamina
  • Will finish ongoing load before getting bars from dispenser.
  • Start from anywhere - (Uses minigame teleport)
  • Banking should be significantly faster.
  • Paint
    • Status indicators
    • Pouch state
    • Tracks all stats
    • Profit calculator up to date (Using GE values as of 4/26/15)
    • All ore counts revealed

RbQHpbX.png

Thanks to all who helped with BETA.

There are TWO versions of the script.

ELITE VERSION (Gold Farmers) - CAN BE FOUND HERE

• All modes enabled. Will be no different than the version that is currently active.
    • 1 Month 1 Instance (7.99 Credits)
    • 1 Month Unlimited (39.99 Credits)

PREMIUM VERSION - CAN BE FOUND HERE

• Leecher mode disabled. If you want leeching mode enabled, purchase the Elite version.
    • 1 Month 1 Instance (4.99 Credits)
    • 1 Month Unlimited (24.99 Credits)

Both versions are capable of bringing in the same profits, however, it's simply the skill requirements that separate the two versions. ELITE version will only require a smithing level while PREMIUM will require one of the following stats since it's not capable of leeching:

• 30 Strength or
  • 30 Crafting or
  • 30 Firemaking or
  • 30 Agility

Blast Furnace Instructions:

• PUT ALL SUPPLIES ON TOP OF BANK.
  • START WITH A BUCKET IN INVENTORY.
  • IF YOU CAN FILL UP A ROLE, PLEASE DO SO. LEECHING DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR PROFITS, NOR DOES IT HELP THE TEAM. 
  • Start at Blast Furnace
    • Minigames - > teleport to Blast Furnace
  • Below 60 Smithing
    • Start Bot with cash-pile in inventory.
  • Stove Operator (Coke Filler) or AIO mode:
    • Start bot with spade in inventory
  • Using Energy Potions
    • Simply tick "Use Energy Potions" in GUI. Bot will use both Energy and Super Energy potions.
  • Using Coal Bag
    • Simply start bot with coal bag in inventory. Bot will detect and run accordingly.

NOTE: YOU DO NOT NEED ANY QUEST COMPLETED FOR BLAST FURNACE. PLEASE REFER TO THE GUIDE HERE IF YOU WANT TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THE MINIGAME:

http://2007.runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Blast_Furnace

Thank you syf54017 for providing me with such an incredible proggy. 109 hours and 32m profit!!

EDIT: updated to 121 hours and 35m!

0a2d449866.png

db9810d9b5.png

BUG REPORTS

Submit bug reports here

Edited by daxmagex
  • Like 6
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Posting a BUG REPORT   Please read this and submit the report here.   You can buy credits with RSGP here       Posting a BUG REPORT   Please read this and submit the report here.     Las

Just a little half over the usual amount of steel bars i make a day. i cut it short today. And the prices drops because everybody sells for so cheap, I always sell for 10gp over market price. Thats 82

Attention to all customers:   Since the release of the script, the prices have significantly lowered for the price of bars (Steel bars affected most severely). Even though the profits (as of 1/3/2015)

Looks awesome, do you think you can add 1-30 mode (Bronze and iron bars) allso? for lvling

Will be adding this in eventually. Bronze is kind of a special scenario where it requires primary and secondary in a 1:1 ratio so it'll require a separate set of logic.

I bought this for iron bars, kind of disappointing it's not supported. Please make it clear in the description above or update!

I'll level my account up by hand and report back how it runs with steel bars.  

Ask and you shall receive.

Version 1.1

• Iron bar support
  • Like 1

The script runs really well, currently running at 500 steel bars an hour or about 220k/hr. A little lower than expected but this is due to people not repairing the machine and having to wait long periods of time. I think the people who are not botting are waiting for the bots to fix it, but most bots are leeching. 

There is one bug i have noticed though so far, when the bar dispenser isn't working, the script runs and stands in a particular spot, it does this almost every time and it's liable to get you reported a lot, i'll post a screenshot below. 

CbAhpTA.jpg

Oh wow! Thank you! I really appreciate it  :D

yw :)

The script runs really well, currently running at 500 steel bars an hour or about 220k/hr. A little lower than expected but this is due to people not repairing the machine and having to wait long periods of time. I think the people who are not botting are waiting for the bots to fix it, but most bots are leeching. 

There is one bug i have noticed though so far, when the bar dispenser isn't working, the script runs and stands in a particular spot, it does this almost every time and it's liable to get you reported a lot, i'll post a screenshot below. 

CbAhpTA.jpg

Script is waiting for a bucket to spawn so it can fill it with water and cool the furnace. Start bot with a bucket in inventory, I'll include that in main post. Hopefully, someone will throw in a bot running AIO mode to help out as it will benefit the whole team.

@daxmagex Just bought this script. Can't wait to post a proggy mate.

Sounds good :)

Edited by daxmagex

@daxmagex

Got a problem with the iron bars. It keeps ending the script and states in the log, "SUFFICIENT COAL: false" then ends the script. 

I'll look into that, how many coal do you have left in bank? And did you see what happened when the script stopped?

EDIT: nvm, I'll remove the coal check for irons. Damn I derped out here.

Edited by daxmagex
  • Like 1

Sorry for being the one that's always posting bugs! I just want to help you identify them  :D

The script always keeps extra coal in the machine, which is great, however, when making steel bars, you run out of coal before iron, it then stops the script because there is no coal in the bank. This means there is still about 120-150 coal in the machine and 120-150 iron in the bank.

I think this may be similar to the iron bar thing!  :D

Sorry for being the one that's always posting bugs! I just want to help you identify them  :D

The script always keeps extra coal in the machine, which is great, however, when making steel bars, you run out of coal before iron, it then stops the script because there is no coal in the bank. This means there is still about 120-150 coal in the machine and 120-150 iron in the bank.

I think this may be similar to the iron bar thing!  :D

Currently, the script detects resources by the amount of materials available in bank. It's a much more reliable method as it doesn't require me to factor in the ores in the furnace + temporary memory. However, this may change in the future.

I'll be uploading version 1.14 later today that completely fixes the iron problem. 

How exactly do you make money with this script? I have no idea what blast furnace is

Usually, smithing at a regular furnace is slow and not much profit. Blast furnace allows for smithing at twice the speed and requiring only half the amount of coal needed, meaning massive profit.

You can look into here for a more in depth description: http://2007.runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Blast_Furnace 

EDIT: 4a9b26002d.png

Will be getting to rune soon :)

Edited by daxmagex
  • Like 1
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Similar Content

• By Worthy
      Anvil Smither
      By Worthy

Features
      Anvil Locations: Western Varrock Central Varrock Easter Varrock Falador (requires Doric's Quest completion)
        Progressive Smithing: Smiths the highest level item available to maximize XP Taken from https://oldschool.runescape.wiki/w/Pay-to-play_Smithing_training Options available to customize the progressive items:

Money Making Smithing (~1m/hr): Rune platelegs Rune plateskirt Rune 2h sword
        GE Support Sells smithed items to get GP for more bars if needed Starts a high price and relists them for lower if they don't sell Buys more bars when we are out of bars Completely adjustable parameters on quantities of bars to buy for every player's needs

Other Features World hopping between X and Y minutes Either hop to random p2p/f2p depending on what we're already in Or hop among an inputted list of worlds Option to always stay in members worlds (can be used in f2p) Option to stop at a desired smithing level Minimize the client when the script starts Maximize the client when the script ends Save and load GUI profile settings Use these profiles to load the script via arguments without having to fill out the GUI again!
        Advanced antiban (see below in more detail) Customize ABC2 reaction delays Customize ABC2 leave game frequencies Customize frequency of random AFK Customize duration of random AFK Built in ABC2 level 10 support  
      Set-up
      No set up required! The bot will navigate anywhere using Daxwalker. It will even buy a hammer from the GE if you don't have one!  
      Advanced Antiban
      If you find the bot is waiting too long in between reactions (like noticing that all the bars in your inventory are done being smithed), you can adjust the ABC2 slider in the second tab of the GUI.
      All you need to due is drag the slider ABC2 Reaction Durations towards the Fastest end.
      Similarly, if you find the bot's mouse is leaving the game too often, you can adjust the ABC2 Mouse Leave Game Frequency slider.
      The parameters for the random AFK frequency and duration (mean and standard deviation) determine how frequently the bot will randomly AFK and how often it will do so. To help visually the distribution of when and how long it will AFK, use this website: https://onlinestatbook.com/2/calculators/normal_dist.html and plug in the corresponding values for the mean and standard deviation (SD) to visualize the probability graph.

For example, if the Random AFK Frequency is set to use a mean of 45 minutes and standard deviation (SD) of 15 minutes, the bot will pick a time to AFK based on this graph:

Using the area probability on the link above, we can see there is a roughly 68% chance (the gray region), that the bot will decide to AFK between the 30 and 60 minute mark.

NOTE: If the random AFK frequency and duration parameters are confusing, I recommend leaving them on their default values!

Script Arguments
      Once you have saved a GUI settings profile, you can load it using the argument settings:profile_name without having to fill out the GUI again.
      By default, the script additionally saves the most recent GUI settings as "last".
      So if you would like to load the last settings you used via arguments you pay input settings:last into the argument box (without needing to manually save a GUI settings profile).

Click here to use it!

Progress Reports
      Example of smithing from level 47 to 65 in 6 hours, progressively using the best item to smith, while restocking when out of bars!

Troubleshooting and Bug Reports
      If you are experiencing weird issues, I highly recommend running this jar to clear all existing caches:

Happy Botting! 
      - Worthy
    • By Naton
      Intro
      This is a free tool available in the TRiBot Launcher which provides a graphical user interface to launch clients automatically using TRiBot's CLI.
      To open it, click Open Bulk Launcher in the TRiBot Launcher.

Features
      The best way to learn about all the features this software has is to test it out yourself!
      Here's some of the top features:
      Manage an unlimited amount of accounts with various data fields (Login Name/Password/Bank Pin/Script/Script Arguments/World/Break Profile/Heap Size/Proxy/Proxy IP/Proxy Port/Proxy Username/Proxy Password/Notes)
      Automatically launch TRiBot clients
      View all clients launched through the Client Starter
      Close all launched clients
      Schedule client start/shutdown
      Import accounts from any format file
      Import accounts from TRiBot's account manager
      Export accounts to TRiBot's account manager
      Export accounts to CSV/TSV/Custom file
      Color the account rows to fit your needs (ex. make rows green/red instead of plain white)
      Built-in proxy manager with proxy checking support (check if your proxies work)
      Customizable set of account columns in the table - fit only the data you need
      Ability to only launch accounts that are not currently active
      Custom launch speed - launch all your clients at once, or spread them out over time to not consume too many resources (ex. every 15 seconds)
      Minimize clients on launch
      Restart clients when they close - can be useful if you experience your clients ever crash (make sure to disable this option if you are actually trying to close your clients)
      Looking glass support
      TRiBot sign-in - can log in with your TRiBot credentials through TRiBot's CLI so that you don't have to have previously logged in
      Randomly select f2p/members/custom worlds, optionally preferring low ping worlds (view the worlds section of this thread)
      Blacklist worlds from the random selection
      Cell/Row selection modes - cell selection mode will treat the account table like a spreadsheet
      A ton of utility features to make managing and editing your list of accounts as easy as possible
      Various themes including dark theme
      Saving/Loading profiles
      ... and a ton more! Check it out now for free.

Instructions
      Setup Application:
      Install TRiBot.
      Open the TRiBot Launcher, and click Open Bulk Launcher.
      Starting Clients:
      Click the "Add New Account" button to add new rows to the accounts table.
      Fill out the accounts to launch - Login Name and Script are required. The rest are optional. You can configure more table columns at Settings -> Account Columns.
      Click 'Launch Selected Accounts' to launch your TRiBot clients.

Account Column Data
      Login Name - Required. This is the login name to log in to the account with.
      Password - The password of the account to log in to. If no password is provided, TRiBot will try to match the login name to an account in the TRiBot account manager.
      Bank Pin - The account bank pin.
      TOTP Code - The authenticator secret key.
      Script - Required. The name of the script to run. This must be exactly as it appears when you go to start a script within TRiBot.
      Script Arguments - The script arguments to pass to the script to run. The contents of this depends on the script. Ask the scripter.
      World - The initial world of the client. See the World section of this thread for more info.
      Break Profile - The name of the break profile to use in TRiBot.
      Heap Size - The heap size for the client. If using tabs/multiple accounts in a single client, the heap sizes for each account will be summed and set as the heap size for the client.
      Proxy - The proxy to use for the account.
      Proxy IP - The proxy IP to use for the account.
      Proxy Port - The proxy port to use for the account.
      Proxy Username - The proxy username to use for the account. 
      Proxy Password - The proxy password to use for the account.
      Notes - Custom notes for your own personal use. Often used to track certain information about certain accounts such as the account status.

Themes
      The Client Starter supports various different themes including multiple dark themes. Find them at Preferences -> Theme.
      The user interface is meant to work specifically on the default and TRiBot theme but everything should work fine on every other theme. Note that I did not develop most of the themes myself.
      Examples of JMetro

Common Issues/Debugging
      If you are having trouble launching clients (ex. none appear), you can select Preferences -> Debug Mode for a bit more info on the TRiBot launch in the console. The command used for TRiBot's CLI is printed out before launch, use this to determine what is being launched.

Proxies
      There are a few ways you can configure proxies. The application will read your proxies from your tribot folder so you can just add them to tribot and they will appear when you open this application. You can also use the built-in proxy manager (this reads from and saves to the tribot proxy manager). Lastly, you can configure the proxy ip/port/user/pass directly in the accounts table by enabling the columns (at settings -> account columns).

Application Arguments (optional, to launch the app programatically)
      Note that these are optionally supplied when opening the client starter. These are NOT script arguments.

--launchprofile profileName
      Automatically launch a client starter profile
      --onlylaunch
      Doesn't display a GUI if the launchprofile arg is specified
      --debug
      Includes extra debugging information

To open the bulk client starter through the tribot launcher, provide the arg --bulklauncher.
      Ex.
      java -jar tribot-splash.jar --bulklauncher --launchprofile last --onlylaunch java -jar tribot-splash.jar --debug --bulklauncher  
      World Selection
      Use 0 or -2 for random members world
      Use -1 for random f2p world
      Use -3 for a random members world that has good ping
      Use -4 for a random f2p world that has good ping
      Note that you can add multiple worlds to the world field to randomly choose a world from that list (ex. 315, 316, 316 or 315 316 316)
      Leaving blank defaults to whatever TRiBot does

Looking Glass
      Go to Preferences -> Looking Glass and enable the option, and provide a path to the LG client you want to use. This will use the TRiBot CLI's built in looking glass support.

Account Import/Export
      Accounts can be imported/exported in almost any format. Any order of columns can be specified. To import/export, navigate to Tools -> Import/Export and select the specified options. A few simple popup windows will appear going over the necessary steps to configure the file and format. It's highly recommended to take advantage of this - the import/export system is very powerful and customizable.

Settings
      Settings are saved to a specific settings file.
      Account Columns: The list of columns that are displayed on the accounts table. Any combination of these can be selected. Note that the fields are not emptied out when de-selecting a column.
      Auto-Batch Accounts: Automatically batch the selected launched accounts into a set of clients with each client having multiple tabs, one for each account
      Launch Inactive Accounts: Only launch accounts whose login name does not exist in an active client (accounts will be skipped, and not launched, if they exist in an active client). This setting will be checked when launching any client and if that setting is active and there is a corresponding client for the account, the launch will be skipped.
      Launch Speed: The time between each client launch. Sometimes launching too many clients at once can cause issues with the clients that are launched due to too many resources being used at once so spreading them out of some period of seconds can help.
      Minimize Clients: Minimize the clients after they are launched (using the CLI flag)
      Restart Closed Clients: Any client (that is currently listed in Active Clients) that is closed will automatically be restarted. Make sure to disable this when you actually want to close your clients.
      Schedule Launch: Delay launching your clients until a specific time. Your accounts will sit in the Launch Queue until the specified time, then launch.
      Schedule Shutdown: Shutdown your clients at a specific time. Also, optionally restart the shutdown clients after some period of time. By default, the schedule shutdown setting is only applied to clients that are launched after configuring the settings, but an option is provided to apply them to all active clients as well (ex. you already have 10 clients active and want to shut them down at a specific time).
      Looking Glass: Support for TRiBot's Looking Glass (using the CLI flags)
      TRiBot Path: The path to where TRiBot was installed. The Client Starter will try to automatically find this for you so you probably won't have to set this yourself.
      TRiBot Sign-In: Sign in to TRiBot automatically through the supported CLI flags, incase your locally saved SID is expired. Sometimes you will be automatically signed out of TRiBot so you may want to provide your sign-in information so you don't have any issues launching when you have been signed out.
      Worlds -> Blacklist: Prevent certain worlds from being selected when choosing a random world
      Import -> Import Action: How to import the accounts into the current settings file (add new accounts or try to merge with existing)

Preferences
      Preferences are saved globally, regardless of what your current settings file is.
      Debug Mode: Provides more debug in the console for launched clients. Only use this if trying to debug something - otherwise it can cause clients to use more resources.
      Selection Mode: Row/Cell selection modes are supported, row selection mode means you select a row at a time in the accounts table, cell selection means you can select a cell at a time, kind of like a spreadsheet.
      Show TRiBot Imports: Shows suggestions from the data that currently exists in TRiBot when filling out some fields in the accounts table, for example may display all Login Names in the TRiBot account manager.
      Theme: Configure a different display. The recommended theme is the default, but JMetro Light/JMetro Dark/Dark/Modena Dark are popular as well. Note that some themes may have minor graphical issues (I did not create most of them). Everything is written to work/display properly on the default theme.

Tips
      Try Preferences -> Selection Mode ->  Cell Selection Mode. This will make the table selection similar to how Excel/Google Sheets work. You can do cool things which save time like the following (this uses copy pasting):
      https://i.imgur.com/dEPWNvT.mp4
      You can right-click the column headers to bulk configure values for the selected rows (including the selection column header itself)
      Launch Inactive Accounts (under Settings) can make sure you don't double-launch any clients (launches all selected accounts where there isn't a corresponding active client with the same username)
      Take the time to become familiar with the settings and features of this application. You will thank yourself later when you save yourself a lot of time.
      Ctrl+Drag to highlight multiple rows at once in row selection mode, then right click -> select rows to easily bulk select rows 
      https://gyazo.com/2e0b0e70c1ee97fd6295cd68d430acc1
      All leading and trailing whitespace is trimmed on client launch incase you have an accidental whitespace character that you didn't realize

Please notify me of any issues.
    • By mjdge
      The open beta is now over! I have been given a lot of great feedback. I will work hard on the script!
      After a few months of on and off working on the script. I have decided to try an open beta release of my Last Man Standing script!
      I will continue to work on the script over the coming weeks and months!
      I know that it could definitely do with some improvements so that's why this is a Beta release (I'll release it again when everything is done)
      A couple of the current features:
      Prayer Flicking
      Drinks potions
      Eats and combo eats
      Has a basic paint that tracks information such as: Points earned this session, Total Points, Average Points Per Game and Games Played
      If you would like to see a full list of features and things I hope to implement, click here
      All feedback, bug reports and recommendations are greatly appreciated!
    • By mjdge
      The script is now on the repo in the form of an open beta! You can find the release thread here and the script here
      I'm developing a bot for the Last Man Standing game (I'm sure we've all seen them or heard of them by now)
      The script will likely be relatively cheap (Unlimited accounts for a couple dollars a month)
      I was wondering what features the community would like to see in it
      The end goal is to be able to farm points reliably with lower ban rates than other LMS scripts and to be able to beat other scripts and some players
      Feature List:
      Before Games World hop to the official LMS competitive world Automatically teleports using the LMS minigame teleport Completes the LMS tutorial if not completed Right clicks to join games During Games Turns on run Turns on protect from range prayer Turns on piety Turn on Auto-Retaliate if it isn't on Switch to ranging gear Custom prayer setup (Priority: 3) Automatic prayer flicks Custom gear switches (Priority: 2) Automatic gear switches Eats when below certain health Drinks potions at the beginning of the game Tick eats a Shark + Brew + Karambwan when below a certain very low health Moving to safe zones (Priority: 3) (I can currently detect which safezone we need to go to but don't know how to get there) Opening chests with keys from kills (Priority: 1) Switching gear if it's better (Better cape etc.) (Priority: 1) Implementing new gear into switches (i.e replacing ranged crossbow swap with Heavy ballista etc.) (Priority: 1) Using weapon specs After Games Re-queues Redeems points automatically (Priority: 3) Choose what item you want to redeem automatically (Priority: 1) Mule mode to mule away redeemed prizes (Priority: 1) (Absolutely no clue how to do this) Miscellaneous Anti Ban Compliance All ABC2 Timed Actions (Except XP because it's not needed and logout because it's glitchy to begin with + we're in an instanced minigame) Randomized delays between actions ABC2 Reaction times on flicks/gear switches (Priority: 1) Occasionally "forgetting" to switch prayers or gear (Priority: 1) Paint Games played/Games per hour Points won/Points per hour Points redeemed (Priority: 1) Approximate GP made/GP per hour (Priority: 1) GUI (Priority: 3) This would likely just allow all the options mentioned in the other sections Green - Implemented and working
      Yellow - Being implemented or glitchy (Priority means 1 is lowest 5 is highest)
      Red - Not implemented
      Current Glitches/Downfalls (Hopefully going to fix):
      If an account has already used a minigame teleport in the last 20 minutes it will become stuck in a loop of trying to teleport until the 20 minutes are up Any feedback or recommendations are greatly appreciated. If you would like to be one of the (free) beta testers for the script leave a reply or PM me
    • By dax
      Click the spoiler for more progress reports!

Posting a BUG REPORT
      You can buy Credits with RSGP instantly here!
    • By Dentist
      Script now work perfectly fixed all bugs 
      Recommend zooming all the way out 
      Required 1- +50 Agility and Thieving
                        2- Stamina potion and energy potion [Recommended 10 stamina(4) , 50 Energy(4)]
      It will get the 5 crates for you then logout 
      Still In beta please report any bug 
      almost active 24/7 on discord pm if u need any thing ..  https://discord.gg/PBwAQJn
      Get script from here 
      https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3315-rouge-den/

to add [1- level 80 shortcut support 
                    2- more ABC2 
                                                3- Custom Stopping condition 
      4- custom potions support 

• Our picks

• We've heard your complaints - the TRiBot API could be much easier to use. We've been dedicating our time to improving the scripter experience here and spent the past year working on a new and improved API - the TRiBot Script SDK.

The TRiBot Script SDK is an easy-to-use library for building TRiBot scripts. It is the recommended approach to building scripts moving forward over the old TRiBot API. It contains all the core things you need to build a script, and a ton of additional helpful stuff to get you using your scripts quicker. See the documentation section for everything offered, and check out the brief overview link too.

The SDK was announced in preview here:

It is now officially released. The official release guarantees we will support backwards compatibility for some period of time. See the 'backwards compatibility' section below for more info.

How to use:

There is multiple options, listed in the order they are recommended.

1) Use the gradle template mentioned below

2) Obtain through gradle

Add this dependency: api("org.tribot:tribot-script-sdk:+")

Add this repository: maven("https://gitlab.com/api/v4/projects/20741387/packages/maven")

3) Take from your local filesystem in your .tribot/install folder. For example, on windows, you'd find it at "C:\Users\[user]\AppData\Roaming\.tribot\install\tribot-client\lib\tribot-script-sdk-[version].jar"

Documentation:

Java docs: https://runeautomation.com/docs/sdk/javadocs/index.html?overview-summary.html

Kotlin docs: https://runeautomation.com/docs/sdk/kdocs/index.html

Backwards compatibility:

We will be following a deprecation schedule whenever we perform a possible breaking change. We will deprecate the respective methods or classes and announce it in a topic. It will remain deprecated for some period of time (weeks or months), and then removed. This will give you time to fix anything, if we need to make a breaking change.

Gradle template:

Easily build scripts with a new pre-configured scripting gradle template

Users of the current API:

There is no plans to remove TRiBot API. It will still be available. However, non-critical bugs probably won't be fixed. The SDK does depend on some of the API so fixing some things in the SDK will indirectly fix the API. However, bugs that have existed in the API for awhile will likely not be fixed. It's recommended to use the SDK moving forward. Let us know if there's something the SDK is missing.

Brief overview of the changes:

Bug reports:

Post bug reports in the bug reports section of the forums

Let us know what your thoughts are! If you have questions, feel free to ask below or in discord.

• 0 replies
    • Support for the gradle launcher is being dropped. Read more about the new launcher here.
      • 8 replies
    • What to expect from TRiBot moving forward.
        • Thanks
      • 11 replies
    • TRiBot 12 Release Candidate

The TRiBot team has been hard at work creating the last major version of TRiBot before the TRiBot X release. We've noticed many problems with TRiBot 11 with a lot of users preferring TRiBot 10 over 11. We've heard you, so we took TRiBot 10, added the new features introduced with 11, introduced some other new things, and created TRiBot 12. So without further adieu, here's TRiBot 12.
        • Sad
      • 40 replies
    • Gradle is a build tool used to accelerate developer productivity.

We recently setup a Maven repository (TRiBot Central) to make it easier for scripters to create scripts. Check it out here: https://gitlab.com/trilez-software/tribot/tribot-central/-/packages

Furthermore, we've released a simple Gradle project to make it easy to run TRiBot and develop scripts for it. Check it out here: https://gitlab.com/trilez-software/tribot/tribot-gradle-launcher

The goals of TRiBot Central are to:

Deliver updates to TRiBot faster

Better organize TRiBot's dependencies (AKA dependancies)

Make it easier to develop scripts for TRiBot

Make it easier to use and run TRiBot

Note: TRiBot won't be able to run scripts from within this project until TRiBot's next release.
      • 13 replies