Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

xCode

[ABC2/ABCL10] xPrayer Pro [Ectofuntus] [Gilded Altar] [Much more]

15 hours ago, theholyone said:

Script is functional with gilded altar ( Friend host ) only problem is that it's quite slow, not sure if that's anti-an or not, but it sometimes stands at the portal for a good 3-4 seconds before starting

That's probably caused by the ABC2 antiban system. You can disable it in the GUI if you want.

On 28-3-2017 at 0:15 AM, theholyone said:

@xCode

Took a little nap and found my guy upstairs of the general store, maybe add a detection if it accidentally clicks on ladder?

That seems weird. The WebWalking method I'm using (my walking method) should be able to get out of those situations.

just another quick review..

-i'm pretty sure this isn't an anti-ban issue, but the script really is very slow between movements..really bot-like.

-when unnoting with phials i'm surprised that it doesn't right click, unless i was just unlucky 3 times in a row, it kept missing phials and used noted bones on other players.

12 hours ago, xCode said:

I'll fix the right clicking on Phials tonight.

About the sleep times. It is an antiban feature. You can disable it by disabling the checkbox. If you disable it, the sleep times should be way less.

Not sure if your author script is different or not, but there is currently no option to turn on or off any anti-ban with the GUI

Yeah the guy above is right. There is no option to disable abc2. Also, when using phials pressing "3" instead of clicking the option is a slight optimization. Also you should widen the range to detect the portal. At times, it will go to a tile that make it out of range or something because it will do ABC2 things and right click around but it wont enter the room. I waited for about 2 minutes and manually clicked a couple of squares towards the portal and it entered the house. (Rimmington)

Position: (2957, 3225, 0)

Base position: (2904,3176)

^That is the tile that is stopping the script randomly. It will still do abc2 stuff but never enters house.

Edited by gosubear

8 hours ago, gosubear said:

Yeah the guy above is right. There is no option to disable abc2. Also, when using phials pressing "3" instead of clicking the option is a slight optimization. Also you should widen the range to detect the portal. At times, it will go to a tile that make it out of range or something because it will do ABC2 things and right click around but it wont enter the room. I waited for about 2 minutes and manually clicked a couple of squares towards the portal and it entered the house. (Rimmington)

Position: (2957, 3225, 0)

Base position: (2904,3176)

^That is the tile that is stopping the script randomly. It will still do abc2 stuff but never enters house.

That's my bad. The Disable function was not yet pushed to the repository, so indeed you guys couldn't use it. I just updated the script with ABC2 sleep disable functionality.

Also, the bug with Phials should be fixed.

5 hours ago, xCode said:

That's my bad. The Disable function was not yet pushed to the repository, so indeed you guys couldn't use it. I just updated the script with ABC2 sleep disable functionality.

Also, the bug with Phials should be fixed.

Also you can make it press "3" when it clicks on portal to use a friends portal instead of moving mouse to click it. And it got stuck in a report window while in the house and was stuck. Can there be a failsafe for that? (I think it clicked it when it right clicked on someone while trying to use bones on altar or something since the name was already typed out) I dont know how the bug came to be but that is my deductions.

P.S

The position is still happening where it can not "see" the portal and will do ABC2 things until it reaches the exp time out limit of 5 minutes no exp gains. Please fix. Other than this. It is flawless. Also, a sleep time modifier would do wonders for this. For people who wants abc2 but not as high wait/sleep times. also, idk how it "senses" hosts, but usually people have accounts spamming "username - hosting maxed house" etc etc. So i have no idea if they are wording it differently than you imagine. but it isnt grabbing host if the one i typed has logged. It will ask those questions but if no one answers. it will just log out.

Edited by gosubear

21 hours ago, Uomanihs said:

Is ecto up\how is it working? 

Would love to see a script that could snag buckets using the agil shortcut and phial tele

I havent used it but G altar is working like a charm so im guessing ecto is working pretty flawlessly as well.

@xCode did the position bug get fixed? You should also add ability to list a number of hosts and it will try each host until it gets in and reuse that host everytime (by just pressing enter) to have an endless running bot :)

23 hours ago, Uomanihs said:

Is ecto up\how is it working? 

Would love to see a script that could snag buckets using the agil shortcut and phial tele

Yeah it is. Try it out using the trial :)

1 hour ago, gosubear said:

I havent used it but G altar is working like a charm so im guessing ecto is working pretty flawlessly as well.

@xCode did the position bug get fixed? You should also add ability to list a number of hosts and it will try each host until it gets in and reuse that host everytime (by just pressing enter) to have an endless running bot :)

I like your suggestion. I didn't check the position bug you mentioned. I hope I will have some time to do that tomorrow. It is probably caused by false positives returned by the API.

1 hour ago, xCode said:

Yeah it is. Try it out using the trial :)

I like your suggestion. I didn't check the position bug you mentioned. I hope I will have some time to do that tomorrow. It is probably caused by false positives returned by the API.

No worries, it should run flawlessly when the bug is fixed. I believe it is the only thing stopping it other than a host logging off the day. And i have not tried this but is there a way of having inventory set up as Coins, tinder box, noted bones, noted marrentills, and use rimmington phials as an option? bot could just unnote 2 marrentill and the rest bones for a self hosting option.

A couple of slight optimisations that could speed up each and every run further increasing the exp/hr:

-When going into portal for hosts > Right click > click "friend's house portal" > Press "enter" (That is the hotkey method, assuming you or the bot has inputted name already) OR click on portal > Press "3" > Press "enter" (Assuming bot/yourself has inputted name already)

-When unnoting bones at phials > Click noted bones > Click phals > Press "3" 

-When portal/phials is visible within screen > Click portal/phials directly (dependent on camera angles) instead of clicking on minimap to get closer. 

Using at my own house- i have glory, i have a ring of dueling, I have house portals, I have tabs to teleport. Nothing works. Whenever i finish my inventory of dragon bones, the script will exit the house and shut off

"We are out of Coins or Bones. Stopping script."

@xCode

Edited by ToxicSmile

12 hours ago, ToxicSmile said:

Using at my own house- i have glory, i have a ring of dueling, I have house portals, I have tabs to teleport. Nothing works. Whenever i finish my inventory of dragon bones, the script will exit the house and shut off

@xCode

Where is your house? Rimmington or Yanille?

On 16-4-2017 at 9:00 PM, ToxicSmile said:

@xCode

Disable the 'Exchange bones' option in the GUI. If that doesn't work, at me on skype, I'll help you out.

13 hours ago, xCode said:

Disable the 'Exchange bones' option in the GUI. If that doesn't work, at me on skype, I'll help you out.

Still no luck, wasn't using to begin with. Deleted the folder and downloaded the script fresh but same issue. Just shuts off saying no coins or bones in inventory no matter what options I select.

Will do, need your skype name though please when you get the chance. Your signature link is'nt working.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

By Guest
      Artificial's Gilded Altar
      Activate Link: https://tribot.org/repository/user_functions/activateScript/2954/
      Features
      Automatically find's hosts with an altar to use. Uses Phials to convert notes to bones Offers bones on Gilded Altar in Rimmington to train pray Implements ABC2 antiban methods Implements additional custom antiban methods GUI interface to setup bot How To Use
      Start the bot with noted bones, and cash in inventory in Rimmington. The bot will use Phials to convert your noted bones The bot will automatically find the current hosts, and start offering the bones at one of the working ones. The bot will run until you are out of noted bones. Questions
      You can notify me of any bugs or questions on this thread or email me: [email protected]
    • By xCode
      Proggies

GUI & Paint [Contains Large .Gif]

Update log

Bug Report format

• By xCode
      XPeriments
      by xCode

I needed to train some combat levels for one of my accounts, so I decided to make this and share it with you guys

Features
      Kills experiments ABCL10 All food supported Walks to the experiments (no ectofuntus tele supported) Uses Varrock teletabs to tele to bank when out of food. Supports 2 different areas. Will move to the other area if one is too crowded. Uses special attacks (when possible) Requirements

Uses Varrock teletabs You need to have acces to the experiments  

Screenshots & Proggies

Download

Changelog

If there's anything that needs to be fixed, please let me know. I'll try to fix it asap
    • By xCode
      xCode's Chicken Killer

How to start
      Start the script near or at the chickens (preferably) Say Yes/No to the bones and feather pop up boxes. Start your own KFC! Features
      Very nice for starting F2P accounts Kills chickens at south of Falador Picks up feathers Picks up and burries bones Runs back if it gets lost or stuck Sexy paint Download
      Source Download: https://bitbucket.org/xcodetribot/xcodechickens
      Repository Link: https://tribot.org/repository/index.php/script/id/731

~~ Feedback ~~
      Please guys!
      This is my first TRiBot script and I really like to do a lot more.
      But for that I need your help!
      Please give me any kind of feedback: positive, negative doesn't matter.
      As long as you say why and how I can improve (if possible).
      Thanks & Enjoy!
    • By Bradsta
      Like this script?  Like this post!

Last update: 03/11/2014
      Version: 1.001

Purchase via the repository by clicking here!

Features Multiple bone type support ​Bones Big bones Babydragon bones Dragon bonesCan add more bones if asked easily! ​Personal altar support To Bank Options: - Note: Portal & Glory must be visible in the minimap from either the altar room, or the centre room of the house containing your entrance portal,Ring of Dueling Falador portal Mounted glory To House Options:House tabs Teleport to house spell RequirementsHouse tabs in inventory if using those to house Runes in inventory if using those to house (you can use a staff to substitute a rune type) Tinderbox in inventory for lighting burners Marrentill in bank to light burners Start in house or at appropriate bank locations for to bank option Bones Other Player altar support To Bank/House Options: - Note:You can find a house in the POH section of the minigames clan chat!Walking via yanille only. RequirementsStart in players house, or in yanille Bones  

Setup​Fill out User Interface Select bone type & optionally set amount of bones in bank to calculate when to shutdown​ Personal Altar - Use this tab if you're using your own altar in your house ​ ​Choose options for getting to house Choose option for banking Other Player Altar - Use this if you're using another players altar in their house [Yanille only]​  

Progress Reports ​99 Achieved by chad0ck : Options: To House -> Tabs || To bank -> Mounted Glory || Altar -> Personal​ ​Options: To house -> Tabs || To bank -> Mounted glory || Altar -> Personal​ Options: To house -> Tabs || To bank -> Dueling ring || Altar -> Personal​ Options: To house -> Walking || To bank -> Walking || Altar -> Other players​  

Update log v1.001 - 03/11/2014 (-) Auto-detection for mounted glory camera settings (thanks erick:) (-) Will deselect if you have anything selected when trying to light burners or use the mounted glory.v1.000 - 03/09/2014 (-) Initial release
  • Our picks

• Gradle is a build tool used to accelerate developer productivity.

We recently setup a Maven repository (TRiBot Central) to make it easier for scripters to create scripts. Check it out here: https://gitlab.com/trilez-software/tribot/tribot-central/-/packages

Furthermore, we've released a simple Gradle project to make it easy to run TRiBot and develop scripts for it. Check it out here: https://gitlab.com/trilez-software/tribot/tribot-gradle-launcher

The goals of TRiBot Central are to:

Deliver updates to TRiBot faster

Better organize TRiBot's dependencies (AKA dependancies)

Make it easier to develop scripts for TRiBot

Make it easier to use and run TRiBot

Note: TRiBot won't be able to run scripts from within this project until TRiBot's next release.
      • 8 replies
    • Hi everyone,

I'd like to thank everyone for their patience in this transition period. Since last week, we've worked out the remaining bugs with this integration.

Some users have still been having issues with connecting their forums account to their Auth0 account. To resolve this, we've imported all forums accounts into Auth0.

Unfortunately, the accounts which were imported today were using an unsupported password hashing algorithm. Hence, random passwords were set during the import.

What does this mean for me?

If you've previously linked your forums account to your Auth0 account, you don't have to do anything. Nothing changes for you.

If you haven't logged in via our new login yet,

Try logging in with your forums email address and the last password you used

If you are unable to login, please use the "Forgot password" tool on the login page:
      Follow the instructions to reset your password

• thonking
      • 15 replies
    • Hello everyone,

Last week we tried to roll out Auth0 Login, but we lost that battle. Now it's time to win the war!

Important changes

When logging into the client, you'll now have to enter your Auth0 account credentials instead of your forums credentials

Note: 2FA is still handled through your forums account (for the time being)

Changes for existing users

You'll have to link your Auth0 account to your forums account here: https://tribot.org/forums/settings/login/?service=11

Auth0 accounts have been created for most existing users. Please use your forums email address and password to login.

Important notes

Make sure to verify your email address upon creating a new Auth0 account

When we mention your Auth0 account, we mean your account used for auth.tribot.org as displayed below
      • 81 replies
    • To better support the upcoming changes (TRiBot X, new repository), we're switching our login handler to Auth0. Instead of logging in with the standard form, you'll now be required to login through our Auth0 application.

All existing accounts which have been used within approximately the past year have been imported into Auth0 using the same email and password combination which has been stored on the forums.

What does this mean for users?

Your account credentials are now even more securely stored

You'll be able to login via Facebook, Google, and others in the future

Is there anything users have to do differently now?

Existing users: You'll have to login with the standard login, open your Account Settings, then link your Auth0 account

New users: You'll be redirected to our Auth0 app (auth.tribot.org) where you'll be able to create an account

Why was this change made?

The new apps we are creating (such as the new repository) aren't able to use the forums to handle user logins

To centralize all user accounts in one area

To ensure that the client login doesn't go down when the forums are having problems

To speed up our development

Other considerations

There's no documentation or official support for using Invision Community combined with Auth0, so there are still a few kinks we're working out

We're in the works of creating an account management panel specifically for Auth0 accounts (ETA August)

It's not possible to change email addresses for the time being (this will be resolved this August)

Changing passwords is a weird process for the time being. To change your password, you'll have to use the "Don't remember your password" tool on the Auth0 login page
      • 11 replies
    • Over the past month, we've been working hard on TRiBot's new repository - a much needed update. This change has been deemed necessary for TRiBot X, and will allow us to really speed up development of all aspects of TRiBot.

Today we are going to share what we've been working on!

Now you must be wondering what kind of features the new repository will have.... well, you'll have to be patient for a little while longer. We're still figuring out various technical aspects so we can't provide answers to all possible questions. We're also focusing on development rather than writing about it so that everyone can get access to our latest developments at lightning speed. I will however answer a few users' questions.

We're planning on a release of this early to mid August, giving users some goodies before TRiBot X's release.

Thank you all for being patient. I hope everyone is excited as much as I am!
      • 17 replies