✯ Leveling Service ✯ 100% Done by hand! ✯

Hi there fellow Tribot users!

You may be wondering as to why I'd offer this service on a botting forum.

The reason is that I recently got cleaned for 1.5b (staking ofc) and I really don't feel like playing my main anymore.

I also currently have no commitments (no job/nagging girlfriend/bills to pay) so I am around 7 days a week!

I still do love Runescape, so I thought I'd help people out by giving them a service where they can be 100% certain they won't be banned!*

*I offer 100% certainty that your account will not be banned for macroing.

powerlevelinghand.jpg

If anyone would like to use my services please fill out this order form:
Skill:Current level:Desired level:Skype:Do you agree to TOS:

If anyone has any questions, please post below. I will try to reply to you ASAP.

Available!!!!

Edited by dom584

I would love this done for 80 mining but not 100% trustful yet.

We can use a trusted middleman to hold onto the GP until I have completed your order, if you feel uncertain that you can't trust me.

Out of curiosity, what is your current mining level? 

I can then give you a quote and estimated time.

Edited by dom584

65 so far

I hate it.

65-80 mining, I'll do it for 8m OSRS (as this you'll be my first, I'll give you a small discount) and it will take me around 2-3 days.* 

Bare in mind, if you do want to go on the account at any time, then I can let you. Say you have school from 9-3 then I'll only play on the hours when you're at school. This might increase the time though.

*2-3 days is a very rough estimate, it may be shorter.

I have sent you both prices.

Please note that the prices I have sent you are negotiable and not set in stone.

Also please note that these skills take a considerable amount of time to train, if I had a real job, it would be easier for me to purchase the gold and still have money left over and would probably take less time.

Current order of 33-55 Slayer - CURRENTLY SUSPENDED

The reason for this is that I logged off last night after informing him that I would continue when I wake up.

I logged in to find 1 prayer pot, even though from his post, he told me that he would provide 100 prayer pots.

Need someone to train 33-55 slayer on my pure, no botting allowed.

I'll provide 3k lobs + 100 prayer pots, 100 super sets, 15k iron knives and good gear. 

I have temporarily suspended his order, he has paid me 1.25m so far and I have gotten him from this:

VqMfr9w.png to this 9382bb4f4ec11a25f28600b04d7658f7.png

8 levels in Attack, 7 levels in Strength, 2 levels in Ranged and 11 levels in Slayer.

The 1.25m is adequate enough to cover for my services, even though it would probably cost much more normally, however I am willing to accept the fact that I am not trusted, so I will leave it at that for now.

If he wishes for me to continue the service, he will provide adequate prayer pots and also pay an extra fee of 1m for wasting my time.

If he does not wish to continue the service, then I wish him all the best and he may keep his levels currently gained at the price of 1.25m.

@tsh

@

Edited by dom584

Skill:RC

Current level:1

Desired level:91

Do you agree to TOS:Yes

How much do u charge?

I will charge you 70m. This includes all fees and I will purchase the pure essence from someone I personally know, as he gives me cheaper deals on bulk pure essence.

Also, I have temporarily had to suspend a customer's order, due to the fact that he:

- Removed prayer potions from the account, when previously stated that he would provide x100 to complete said service.

Need someone to train 33-55 slayer on my pure, no botting allowed.

I'll provide 3k lobs + 100 prayer pots, 100 super sets, 15k iron knives and good gear.

He has paid me 1.25m, which is adequate to cover my services*, as stated in my TOS (which everyone agrees to when dealing with me, #3, #4 and #5) I have the right to end my services.

*Please also consider the fact that a member on these forums has paid 2.5m for 10-40 ranged, which is a lot quicker and easier.

The total payment of 2.5m has not yet been paid, however I am willing to accept that I have not completed the order and thus not require further payment if the account owner wishes to discontinue my services.

You can see a stat comparison here:

VqMfr9w.png9382bb4f4ec11a25f28600b04d7658f7.png

If any other details are needed, I will be happy to provide them in a private message to anyone with authority on these forums.

@tsh

@

Open for business, please PM me here.

My Skype is currently giving me 'Bad_Pool_Header' BIOS crashes... (Blue screen of death)

Feel free to chat with me, I'll be unavailable on Saturday for 5 weeks.

I will however still be available to speak on Skype.

Edited by dom584
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Content

• By Virt
      My name is Case sensitive on discord Becareful of imposters - I NEVER TRADE VIA PMS EVER. 
      Unique ID: 460089618331860993
      or click here to join my discord and open a ticket:  https://discord.gg/b47uuQH  

Why use VirtGold as your Service provider?
      in business since 2016
      over 250 Positive feedback from customers
      Over $1k in donations across various forums
      Everything is 100% hand trained and all work are monitored
      Provide sufficient updates frequently 

Terms of services ~:

• By Rigo
      FIRE CAPES
      POWERLEVELING
      QUESTING
      MINIGAMES

TERMS OF SERVICE!
      1. All Payments are to be given up front before we start any type of service with NO exceptions.

2. There will be NO refunds once payment has been taken unless we are no longer able to complete your request and will only be refunded the remaining order amount.

3. You are NOT allowed to log into the account while the service is being completed unless we have given you permission to do so. If you log into the account without permission your order will be terminated without giving you a refund.

4. You will NOT recover the account whilst it is in our possession. If you need to terminate your order please contact us and we will allow you to change your password back. Any attempts to reclaim the account prematurely will lead to the order being terminated instantly, without us resuming later.

5. Before we start any type of work all valuables MUST be removed from the account. Only the items needed to complete the order itself should be left on the account. Failure to do this means we will not be able to assume responsibility for any wealth that goes missing.

6. All of our services are 100% hand done we do not use any type of bot or macros to do your service. If you wish for us to take screenshots of the progress you must request it before the service begins and will be deleted after 72 hours of completing your order.

7. By ordering from us you recognize the risks of having us or our workers on your account and will NOT hold us responsible if Jagex infracts your account this can include but not limited to bans/mutes.

8. You will need to change the password immediately AFTER the service is completed this is for your own safety! We will not be held responsible for any bans/mutes/hacks after the service have been completed.

9. When placing an order from us you automatically agree to our terms and conditions listed above.

• By Depaul
      So I recently let my brother use my tribot account, I had to hand hold him through everything.
      he bots for what he says is like 5 hours based on levels closer I would say more like 10 hours over 2 days. Banned.

I've botted for a fair bit on self made scripts. recently using the same one he was using a (premium),  I suicide botted a fresh account 12 hours day one nothing.
    • By acezeps
      Quick one here.
      Botted 99 str 88 att 75 def 99 range and 94 mage + all skilling stats for barrows gloves and i got a 2 day ban a few months ago.
      I just found out now about Auto clicking rapid heal at nmz and i was wanting to get 95 att and 90 def. 
      I know slightly randomized auto clicking is not that detectable but i was wondering how detectable it would be with my account being flagged. The fact that its randomized and i wouldnt be suiciding nmz makes me think its not that risky if im doing it for 2 hours considering i nmz legit for 2 hours anyways, just getting annoying clicking twice every minute while trying to watch a movie or something
      Let me know what you think boys. 

• By saulszinc
      Discord server: https://discord.gg/ybURa9S    - Use Code Tribot for 10% off your first order
      I do not use Skype.
      Feel free to send requests for anything you don't see listed & I shall get back to you with a quote for the said service
    • By DaFukWasDat
      I believe Jagex relies purely on the amount of the time played, my evidence for this:
      1) People report being banned for using a script, yet another person will not, this should be seen as evidence that they cannot detect the script pattern or odd behavior, or the bot client.
      (For example, I ran a ranging guild script which others had warned got them banned, I ran it for at least 12 hours total, with breaks, and was never banned)
      2) The only time you hear someone say they was banned, is followed by them saying that they botted for a DAY (24 hours), which suggests they ran the script for much longer than 4 hours.
      3) Ask yourself, when have you banned within a couple of hours of using a script? Most likely never.
      4) Jagex uses J mods to manually ban players, why would they do this if their automatic bot detection system was working?
      5) I coded a macro, very basic, using pulover's macro creator (AutoHotKey) which would just fire/repair the cannon, as well as eating food when health got too low, the clicks were always in the same spot and the same time apart, I ran the script for HOURS, at least 4 in total (I was babysitting it), and was never banned.
      6) Adding on to what was previously said, I also currently use a macro which switches my amour (Void Range/Ava/God Book/Rune Cbow > Void Melee/Fire Cape/Gmaul) and then it uses the special attack (all within 1 seconds :P), the mouse jumps all over the screen, moving at speeds not humanly possible, I've used it for months and still have not received anything for it, most games would detect this but RuneScape does not, you would've thought their amazing bot detection system would pick that up right?
      7) It is already known that breaks reduce your chance of being banned.
      Anyone got more to add?
      To put this to the test, I'm going to attempt to get 99 strength and 99 ranged, I'm only going to bot for max 6 hours per day, taking breaks every 1 hour 45 minutes, for 30 minutes.

It's either this, or Jagex adds you to a list, and once you've botted too much that's when they ban you (I doubt this, they would more likely give you a 2 day ban).
      By Guest
      I am using an autoclicker with a random delay of 1 second and 500 milliseconds what are my chances or getting banned ?
      By Guest
      Welcome to my services. I will provide a very generous time for all of the services listed below, possibly one of the fastest here.

Quests offered
      DT (+ prequests)
      Monkey Madness (+pre quests)
      Horror from the Deep
      RFD up to mith gloves (or higher if requested)

Defenders
      Bronze - Dragon : 9m
      For other defenders, we will discuss.

Power leveling
      60 Attack / 60 Strength on fresh account = 25m (includes MM)
      1-53 thieving = 6m

If you are interested in any of the questing, please let me know which ones and what your def/prayer is so I can give you a reasonable quota. 

MY ONLY SKYPE: [email protected]
    • By Ibomeister
      I have discord now!
      Fabrii#0516

Workers
      @Rx7xr Is currently working for me with a deposit. (on osbot)

Profile link on osbot 
      https://osbot.org/forum/profile/281558-ibomeister/

Order form
      What do you need? :
      Payment method? :
      Going first or middleman? :
      What is your Skype? :
      Do you agree to the TOS? :
  • Our picks

• We've heard your complaints - the TRiBot API could be much easier to use. We've been dedicating our time to improving the scripter experience here and spent the past year working on a new and improved API - the TRiBot Script SDK.

The TRiBot Script SDK is an easy-to-use library for building TRiBot scripts. It is the recommended approach to building scripts moving forward over the old TRiBot API. It contains all the core things you need to build a script, and a ton of additional helpful stuff to get you using your scripts quicker. See the documentation section for everything offered, and check out the brief overview link too.

The SDK was announced in preview here:

It is now officially released. The official release guarantees we will support backwards compatibility for some period of time. See the 'backwards compatibility' section below for more info.

How to use:

There is multiple options, listed in the order they are recommended.

1) Use the gradle template mentioned below

2) Obtain through gradle

Add this dependency: api("org.tribot:tribot-script-sdk:+")

Add this repository: maven("https://gitlab.com/api/v4/projects/20741387/packages/maven")

3) Take from your local filesystem in your .tribot/install folder. For example, on windows, you'd find it at "C:\Users\[user]\AppData\Roaming\.tribot\install\tribot-client\lib\tribot-script-sdk-[version].jar"

Documentation:

Java docs: https://runeautomation.com/docs/sdk/javadocs/index.html?overview-summary.html

Kotlin docs: https://runeautomation.com/docs/sdk/kdocs/index.html

Backwards compatibility:

We will be following a deprecation schedule whenever we perform a possible breaking change. We will deprecate the respective methods or classes and announce it in a topic. It will remain deprecated for some period of time (weeks or months), and then removed. This will give you time to fix anything, if we need to make a breaking change.

Gradle template:

Easily build scripts with a new pre-configured scripting gradle template

Users of the current API:

There is no plans to remove TRiBot API. It will still be available. However, non-critical bugs probably won't be fixed. The SDK does depend on some of the API so fixing some things in the SDK will indirectly fix the API. However, bugs that have existed in the API for awhile will likely not be fixed. It's recommended to use the SDK moving forward. Let us know if there's something the SDK is missing.

Brief overview of the changes:

Bug reports:

Post bug reports in the bug reports section of the forums

Let us know what your thoughts are! If you have questions, feel free to ask below or in discord.

• 0 replies
    • Support for the gradle launcher is being dropped. Read more about the new launcher here.
      • 8 replies
    • What to expect from TRiBot moving forward.
        • Thanks
      • 11 replies
    • TRiBot 12 Release Candidate

The TRiBot team has been hard at work creating the last major version of TRiBot before the TRiBot X release. We've noticed many problems with TRiBot 11 with a lot of users preferring TRiBot 10 over 11. We've heard you, so we took TRiBot 10, added the new features introduced with 11, introduced some other new things, and created TRiBot 12. So without further adieu, here's TRiBot 12.
        • Sad
      • 40 replies
    • Gradle is a build tool used to accelerate developer productivity.

We recently setup a Maven repository (TRiBot Central) to make it easier for scripters to create scripts. Check it out here: https://gitlab.com/trilez-software/tribot/tribot-central/-/packages

Furthermore, we've released a simple Gradle project to make it easy to run TRiBot and develop scripts for it. Check it out here: https://gitlab.com/trilez-software/tribot/tribot-gradle-launcher

The goals of TRiBot Central are to:

Deliver updates to TRiBot faster

Better organize TRiBot's dependencies (AKA dependancies)

Make it easier to develop scripts for TRiBot

Make it easier to use and run TRiBot

Note: TRiBot won't be able to run scripts from within this project until TRiBot's next release.
      • 13 replies