How does the bans work?

So i just bought a script and i was wondering how do the bans work? if i get caught for the first time botting on my account do i get perma banned instantly or is there still a warning first? thanks in advance! :D

So i just bought a script and i was wondering how do the bans work? if i get caught for the first time botting on my account do i get perma banned instantly or is there still a warning first? thanks in advance! :D

You will either get a two day ban or a perm ban.

If you get a two day ban, Jagex will twist your nuts and mod mark will come and rape you in the asshole.

• 4 weeks later...

New account + gold farming = instant perma

New account + training  = probably 2 day, maybe perma if you're unlucky

Old account + gold farming = probably perma, maybe 2 day if you're lucky

Old account + training = ban unlikely, 2 day possible, never heard of instant perma for this unless flagged IP.

Also, buying members lowers severity and speed of ban in most cases.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By whyareyoudoingthis
      Hello, I would really appreciate some advice since it's lookin kinda hopeless.
      I'm getting consistent bans on p2p accounts with nFletcher, within 24-48 hours, even though I am botting with randomized breaks, doing some manual selling/restocking every 1-2 hours. I did not bot during the night, maybe 3 sessions for 3-4 hours per day TOPS.
      I even did some slayer in between every 1-2 hours on my semi-main and it just got banned for 2 days regardless (ty god no perma, obviously not gonna bot on a valuable account ever again, that was dumdum)
      Am I doing something wrong or what? This seems completely unprofitable and unsustainable. I am not into this as much as to create a bot farm, but I wanted to do a total of 10ish m/day on 1-2 accounts and this seems impossible. 
      Any advice? Thank you so much in advance
    • By Depaul
      So I recently let my brother use my tribot account, I had to hand hold him through everything.
      he bots for what he says is like 5 hours based on levels closer I would say more like 10 hours over 2 days. Banned.

I've botted for a fair bit on self made scripts. recently using the same one he was using a (premium),  I suicide botted a fresh account 12 hours day one nothing.
    • By acezeps
      Quick one here.
      Botted 99 str 88 att 75 def 99 range and 94 mage + all skilling stats for barrows gloves and i got a 2 day ban a few months ago.
      I just found out now about Auto clicking rapid heal at nmz and i was wanting to get 95 att and 90 def. 
      I know slightly randomized auto clicking is not that detectable but i was wondering how detectable it would be with my account being flagged. The fact that its randomized and i wouldnt be suiciding nmz makes me think its not that risky if im doing it for 2 hours considering i nmz legit for 2 hours anyways, just getting annoying clicking twice every minute while trying to watch a movie or something
      Let me know what you think boys. 

• By DaFukWasDat
      I believe Jagex relies purely on the amount of the time played, my evidence for this:
      1) People report being banned for using a script, yet another person will not, this should be seen as evidence that they cannot detect the script pattern or odd behavior, or the bot client.
      (For example, I ran a ranging guild script which others had warned got them banned, I ran it for at least 12 hours total, with breaks, and was never banned)
      2) The only time you hear someone say they was banned, is followed by them saying that they botted for a DAY (24 hours), which suggests they ran the script for much longer than 4 hours.
      3) Ask yourself, when have you banned within a couple of hours of using a script? Most likely never.
      4) Jagex uses J mods to manually ban players, why would they do this if their automatic bot detection system was working?
      5) I coded a macro, very basic, using pulover's macro creator (AutoHotKey) which would just fire/repair the cannon, as well as eating food when health got too low, the clicks were always in the same spot and the same time apart, I ran the script for HOURS, at least 4 in total (I was babysitting it), and was never banned.
      6) Adding on to what was previously said, I also currently use a macro which switches my amour (Void Range/Ava/God Book/Rune Cbow > Void Melee/Fire Cape/Gmaul) and then it uses the special attack (all within 1 seconds :P), the mouse jumps all over the screen, moving at speeds not humanly possible, I've used it for months and still have not received anything for it, most games would detect this but RuneScape does not, you would've thought their amazing bot detection system would pick that up right?
      7) It is already known that breaks reduce your chance of being banned.
      Anyone got more to add?
      To put this to the test, I'm going to attempt to get 99 strength and 99 ranged, I'm only going to bot for max 6 hours per day, taking breaks every 1 hour 45 minutes, for 30 minutes.

It's either this, or Jagex adds you to a list, and once you've botted too much that's when they ban you (I doubt this, they would more likely give you a 2 day ban).
      By Guest
      I am using an autoclicker with a random delay of 1 second and 500 milliseconds what are my chances or getting banned ?
      By Guest
      Howdy All
      Currently attempting to bot for the first time and using a premium hunter script, striving for that 99 and right now sitting on 84 =-) I feel i am careful when i come to botting my character, i mainly watch my botting screen because i play my other two accounts as normal|<< nerdy i know. so i am able to reply to all who speak to me within moments, along with having break handler set up and every now and again mouse clicking around the screen to change my mouse data patterns around.
      I ask this because of course 99 Hunter is great money, id much more envy the fashionscape of the 99 hunter cape and would onward play the character manually and level combat for a edge 13 pray g maul pker, noob life i know but sue me.
      Will i get to live out this little account dream set up or is it most likely in the end most botted accounts lose the battle against jagex =p
      If anyone has any info inside on the matter would be awesome if you discussed below.
      Happy botting <3 hahah

• By TristanWPA
      UPDATE:  If anyone is curious .. I decided to maximize my value on the account and botted for a full day with breaks about 2 days after this post.  I picked up a permanent ban the next day.  
      --

Hello!

Has anyone had experience with botting after a temporary 48 hour ban?

Just curious if you went straight back to botting? - If so, did you end up getting a permanent ban? 

Did you give your account time to cool down? - If so, how long, and have you had success botting on the account since?

Did you change up your methods? - ex, Play the account manually for a while before botting again? , Change the number of hours your bot?

If you are interested, I seemed to have picked up my ban after buying 10M gold for my lvl 59 account, then buying a membership and botting runecrafting for exp , along with leather tanning for profit.
    • By TristanWPA
      Hello!

I have a flagged bot ( fresh off a 2 day ban ) that I wish to offload to a mule to protect much of my gp and items before I start botting again.

Does anyone know if trading between a flagged bot account / accounts to a common mule account will also flag the mule account?
      - If the mule account has never been botted on, does the mule account face any risk of ban due to association?

** Edit:  Each account is running on its own IP address / proxy and has no outside association.

Thanks! -- Tristan
    • By MuleTraveler
      Sup guys,
      Soooooooooooo, over the past month made five different accounts. I did the exact same tasks for pretty similar duration but three of them got in under a week. Two got 2-day ban. Of the two, I got one of them to 70+mining and 98 hunter almost hitting 99 (less than one mil exp).  No matter what i'm doing, I can't replicate the success I had with this account. It's like... a lucky account? O_O
      what do you guys think?
    • By MuleTraveler
      Hey y'all!
      I was wondering if you guys could share your experience on getting a delay ban. Has anyone suicide botted for a day or two and let the account sit for couple days to see if you'd get banned or not? 
      Just curious because I tried it on a throw-away account as an experiment and suicided for 16 hours straight and it's been doing fine the past two days
  • Our picks

• What to expect from TRiBot moving forward.
      • 8 replies
    • TRiBot 12 Release Candidate

The TRiBot team has been hard at work creating the last major version of TRiBot before the TRiBot X release. We've noticed many problems with TRiBot 11 with a lot of users preferring TRiBot 10 over 11. We've heard you, so we took TRiBot 10, added the new features introduced with 11, introduced some other new things, and created TRiBot 12. So without further adieu, here's TRiBot 12.
      • 39 replies
    • Gradle is a build tool used to accelerate developer productivity.

We recently setup a Maven repository (TRiBot Central) to make it easier for scripters to create scripts. Check it out here: https://gitlab.com/trilez-software/tribot/tribot-central/-/packages

Furthermore, we've released a simple Gradle project to make it easy to run TRiBot and develop scripts for it. Check it out here: https://gitlab.com/trilez-software/tribot/tribot-gradle-launcher

The goals of TRiBot Central are to:

Deliver updates to TRiBot faster

Better organize TRiBot's dependencies (AKA dependancies)

Make it easier to develop scripts for TRiBot

Make it easier to use and run TRiBot

Note: TRiBot won't be able to run scripts from within this project until TRiBot's next release.
        • Haha
      • 13 replies
    • Hi everyone,

I'd like to thank everyone for their patience in this transition period. Since last week, we've worked out the remaining bugs with this integration.

Some users have still been having issues with connecting their forums account to their Auth0 account. To resolve this, we've imported all forums accounts into Auth0.

Unfortunately, the accounts which were imported today were using an unsupported password hashing algorithm. Hence, random passwords were set during the import.

What does this mean for me?

If you've previously linked your forums account to your Auth0 account, you don't have to do anything. Nothing changes for you.

If you haven't logged in via our new login yet,

Try logging in with your forums email address and the last password you used

If you are unable to login, please use the "Forgot password" tool on the login page:
      Follow the instructions to reset your password

• 17 replies
    • Hello everyone,

Last week we tried to roll out Auth0 Login, but we lost that battle. Now it's time to win the war!

Important changes

When logging into the client, you'll now have to enter your Auth0 account credentials instead of your forums credentials

Note: 2FA is still handled through your forums account (for the time being)

Changes for existing users

You'll have to link your Auth0 account to your forums account here: https://tribot.org/forums/settings/login/?service=11

Auth0 accounts have been created for most existing users. Please use your forums email address and password to login.

Important notes

Make sure to verify your email address upon creating a new Auth0 account

When we mention your Auth0 account, we mean your account used for auth.tribot.org as displayed below
      • 81 replies