How to disable trade restriction in 15 minutes [OSRS] [Tested]

Hey guys.

As some of you may know, you now only need to have clocked up 18 hours in-game time or attained 7 Quest Points to allow free trade on a fresh F2P 07 account. So I have decided to compile the shortest quests that will gain you 7 Quest Points on a new account. This is ideal for anyone attempting suicide botting or just can't be bothered waiting 18 hours to buy/sell items. 

If you find this guide useful please let me know by liking this post.

You will be doing the quests: Romeo & Juliet, Dorics Quest and Imp Catcher. Okay so firstly you are going to want to purchase a small list of items from the GE on a main/separate account, these items are:

1x White Bead

1x Yellow Bead

1x Red Bead

1x Black Bead

6x Clay (NOT soft clay)

4x Copper Ore

2x Iron Ore

1x Cadava Berries

Give all these items to your noob account in Lumbridge after Tutorial Island and follow these steps:

Imp Catcher:

Run West from Lumbridge to Draynor Village and then walk south to the Wizards Tower.

http://gyazo.com/2190ccda0bb5f7b736fc92e70d941e59

Go up the stairs of the tower until you find Wizard Mizgog and then speak to him about the quest, he will tell you to go kill imps for the 4 beads etc... But you already have these beads to just speak to him again after and you will have completed the quest.

Doric's Quest:

Now run North to Falador, be around the North Falador entrance,

http://gyazo.com/613bc12f36a36cce9ee6c4a95f6501f5

Walk/Run North West to you reach Dorics House

http://gyazo.com/08ee5dae44eb938c1523b0e41a3f8d0a

Speak to Doric about quest etc... he will tell you to go mine clay, copper & iron. Just give him all the stuff and quest is complete.

Romeo & Juliet: 

Now just run East to Varrock and find Romeo in the town centre, speak to him about the quest and complete it, just remember to bring Cadava Berries with you. I will link the guide to completing the quest here: http://2007.runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Romeo_%26_Juliet

Its a very easy and short quest. Once that's completed then congratulations you no have no trade restrictions whatsoever on this account.

Once again I would really appreciate it if you liked this post if you found this useful. Feel free to ask any questions or point out any typos I have made.

Thanks again.

Edited by Salad Boy
  • Like 2

I just do cooks assistant and sheep shearer if I have the items at the time. They're both much easier and require less walking in different areas. Bam, 2 Quest points without even leaving lumbridge, and then on to varrock for R&J.

The items for cooks are an egg, pot of flour and milk, which is relatively easy. Instead of having to buy those over-priced beads. 

Im sure balls of wool arent expensive either.

But to each their own :)

I just do cooks assistant and sheep shearer if I have the items at the time. They're both much easier and require less walking in different areas. Bam, 2 Quest points without even leaving lumbridge, and then on to varrock for R&J.

The items for cooks are an egg, pot of flour and milk, which is relatively easy. Instead of having to buy those over-priced beads. 

Im sure balls of wool arent expensive either.

But to each their own :)

You're possibly correct about sheep shearer. Just keep in mind when I first made this I included Ring of Wealth and Glory teleports till I realised this was F2P. I think you can't buy the eggs, flour and milk though as it has to be milk from a certain cow and eggs from a certain farm which takes some time. So yeah maybe you're correct about sheep shearer but I still think cooks assistant is longer, however is money matters most then don't do imp catcher as beads can be too expensive for some people. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By ELON
      Argument Support(save file name)                         Grand Exchange Custom Equipment F2P Accounts Supported Build Your Own Quest List CLI Support 20+ Quest Supported Mid Quest Support

Death Support ABC2 Small non Obtrusive Paint Advanced Custom Anti-Ban Prayer Support Custom Food Custom Run At, Eat At,Drink Pray At, Drink Stamina At Buy Custom Equipment If Missing Custom Equipment For Each Quest Attack STyle Support For Each Equipment File Buy All Items On Start
    • By QuickQuesting
      How it works:
      Join our Discord: https://discord.gg/wvsYysXUR9
      Create a ticket by clicking the "open-a-ticket" button on the left

Click the Create ticket button which by doing this  you will automatically confirm you agree to the TOS (Terms of service) if we accept your order

Then, a ticket with a number after it  will appear at the top left where the channels are listed

Talk to me in the ticket and we will discuss what services you require and how much they will cost

If we agree on a price and timeframe you will pay before we start your order
      We'll then get your order finished in a timely manner
    • By Obble
      Use code TRIBOT for 50% OFF bringing our VPS to $5 AUD per GB (~$3.75 USD)
      All prices on site are in AUD
      Visit our VPS page here
      About Obble Hosting
      We are an Australian business established in 2018 offering discounted Australian webhosting. We've just launched our new SSD VPS range and providing 50% discount to regular pricing, valid for lifetime of the account. Obble Hosting strives for the best level of customer support while retaining affordable pricing - See our reviews online (Google/Facebook/Trustpilot).

BASIC VPS
      $10 AUD / Month After Discount ($7.50 USD)
      - 2GB RAM (Approx 2-3 Bots minimum)
      - 1 CPU @ 3.9ghz
      - 35 SSD NVMe Storage
      - Dedicated IP Included
      - Instant Setup
      - Unlimited Bandwidth

STANDARD VPS
      $20 AUD / Month After Discount ($15 USD)
      - 4GB RAM (Approx 4-6 Bots minimum)
      - 2 CPU @ 3.9ghz
      - 70 SSD NVMe Storage
      - Dedicated IP Included
      - Instant Setup
      - Unlimited Bandwidth

PREMIUM VPS
      $40 AUD / Month After Discount ($30 USD)
      - 8GB RAM (Approx 8-12 Bots minimum)
      - 3 CPU @ 3.9ghz
      - 140 SSD NVMe Storage
      - Dedicated IP Included
      - Instant Setup
      - Unlimited Bandwidth

• By Rileyz
      Hey TRiBot community!

Saturday we'll be giving away 3 prizes on Facebook. Stay tuned for the contest post on our Facebook Page where we are regularly posting memes, updates, botting tips and most importantly.. memes (I know I said that already but stealing memes from the OSRS meme groups is just too much fun).
      This contest is all treats and no tricks. Just follow the rules (like the page while you're there, alright?)
      That is all. 
      Happy Botting!

• By heff420
      hello guys this script doesnt seem to want to work it cant complete the quests it just stops when buying items i have all required levels and deleted hook.dat anjd .tribot folder and installeed correct java

any idea on what to do?
    • By woodchopper666
      Looking for script for Enter The Abyss Quest.

Please PM me. Thanks
    • By Samirk3
      ►►[AIO]Samirk3`s Powerleveling/Questing/Minigames/& More![ Hand-Done ]◄◄

BIGGEST TRUST SO FAR

Discord:
    • By dzzl
      I just started delving into Tribot scripting a few days ago and I'm struggling to find any documentation on initiating trades. I understand what to do once a trade has started but don't know how to actually initiate a trade with another player. Any insight? I've tried moving the mouse to the exact tile the mule is on, executing a right click, then click text "Trade with <mule name>." This works sometimes, but seems to be dependent on camera angles and location of the bot relative to the mule. There must be a better way.
    • By osiris801
      Request: We are looking for a few different bots. Basically, we are wanting a bot that can run the three F2P quests to open the accounts to trading/GE. Then a second bot that will grind chocolate dust
      Description: EWe are looking for a few different bots. Basically, we are wanting a bot that can run the three F2P quests to open the accounts to trading/GE. Then a second bot that will grind chocolate dust (0-1 tick if possible). After a certain amount of time, we would like it to either trade a mule or sell on the GE and then trade.
      Payment Amount: We are looking to keep this as cheap as possible. We are looking for under $100.
      Time: Time frames can be discussed. No big rush.
      Additional: We are aware that this is the Tribot forums and we DO NOT want to create any issue with this next comment so PLEASE let us know if this is not allowed and we will remove it from our request. We would like the option/opportunity for this to be done as an EXE or a python build. I want the ability to run this on as many accounts as possible from the same computer.
  • Our picks

• Support for the gradle launcher is being dropped. Read more about the new launcher here.
      • 1 reply
    • What to expect from TRiBot moving forward.
      • 11 replies
    • TRiBot 12 Release Candidate

The TRiBot team has been hard at work creating the last major version of TRiBot before the TRiBot X release. We've noticed many problems with TRiBot 11 with a lot of users preferring TRiBot 10 over 11. We've heard you, so we took TRiBot 10, added the new features introduced with 11, introduced some other new things, and created TRiBot 12. So without further adieu, here's TRiBot 12.
      • 40 replies
    • Gradle is a build tool used to accelerate developer productivity.

We recently setup a Maven repository (TRiBot Central) to make it easier for scripters to create scripts. Check it out here: https://gitlab.com/trilez-software/tribot/tribot-central/-/packages

Furthermore, we've released a simple Gradle project to make it easy to run TRiBot and develop scripts for it. Check it out here: https://gitlab.com/trilez-software/tribot/tribot-gradle-launcher

The goals of TRiBot Central are to:

Deliver updates to TRiBot faster

Better organize TRiBot's dependencies (AKA dependancies)

Make it easier to develop scripts for TRiBot

Make it easier to use and run TRiBot

Note: TRiBot won't be able to run scripts from within this project until TRiBot's next release.
      • 13 replies
    • Hi everyone,

I'd like to thank everyone for their patience in this transition period. Since last week, we've worked out the remaining bugs with this integration.

Some users have still been having issues with connecting their forums account to their Auth0 account. To resolve this, we've imported all forums accounts into Auth0.

Unfortunately, the accounts which were imported today were using an unsupported password hashing algorithm. Hence, random passwords were set during the import.

What does this mean for me?

If you've previously linked your forums account to your Auth0 account, you don't have to do anything. Nothing changes for you.

If you haven't logged in via our new login yet,

Try logging in with your forums email address and the last password you used

If you are unable to login, please use the "Forgot password" tool on the login page:
      Follow the instructions to reset your password

• 17 replies