Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

TacoManStan

[Up to 1m/hr] [ABCL 10] Tau Grand Exchange [TRiBot's Best Moneymaking Script!]

4 minutes ago, bonkie said:

After running the script for a longer time it will start to use less GE slots.

I checked my VPS and it was using 2 ge slots instead of 8 and this wasnt due to the GE limit.

Am i the only 1 with this problem or do other people have this aswell?

probably because the items you have in your inventory have lost on value, which would mean that the script will make loss.

Just now, bonkie said:

It had nothing but cash in the inventory.

thats weird. Since i dont know what items you have in your list its very hard to tell.

However, try to delete Hook.dat file located in the tribot folder /settings and restart the client.

6 hours ago, bonkie said:

After running the script for a longer time it will start to use less GE slots.

I checked my VPS and it was using 2 ge slots instead of 8 and this wasnt due to the GE limit.

Am i the only 1 with this problem or do other people have this aswell?

How many items do you have on the list? Could be possible that you have reached the limit on all the items you have on your list.

Guys, check your bots right now as they might be off somewhere between Lumbridge and Varrock examining ferns and baby bread? This is what just happened to me, seriously fucked up, this is the first time this has ever happened, I think it also dropped my cash? Idk I had offers on all 8 slots when I came back that went through and as far as I know I didnt lose anything but all that was in my invent when I was examining ferns or glitching out walking against a wall was a few zulrah scales and it doesnt usually use every coin of gp, I didnt take the time to watch it keep glitching out and just stopped it immediately. Luckily I didnt get banned, now Im just wondering if I should ditch the account and start a new one or keep it going as I didnt buy a bond for it long ago.. :l

Anyway I just wanted to bring this to the attention of the scripters and warn people to check their bots asap as this has never happened before to me.

Edited by RS Dealer

1 minute ago, RS Dealer said:

Guys, check your bots right now if you can as they might be off somewhere between Lumbridge and Varrock examining ferns and baby bread? This is what just happened to me, seriously fucked up, this is the first time this has ever happened, I think it also dropped my cash? Idk I had offers on all 8 slots when I came back that went through and as far as I know I didnt lose anything but all that was in my invent when I was examining ferns or glitching out walking against a wall was a few zulrah scales, I didnt take the time to watch it keep glitching out and just stopped it immediately. Luckily I didnt get banned, now Im just wondering if I should ditch the account and start a new one or keep it going as I didnt be a bond for it long ago.. :l

Anyway I just wanted to bring this to the attention of the scripters and warn people to check their bots asap as this has never happened before to me.

go to file>settings and see if u have restart client on update enabled, if so disable it

Edited by leoshiro

1 minute ago, leoshiro said:

go to file>settings and see if u have autostart client enabled, if so disable it

I do have autostart client disabled, why though? Has this happened before and that seemed to be the problem? If it was it did I guess we now know that wasnt the problem.

Just now, RS Dealer said:

I do have autostart client disabled, why though? Has this happened before and that seemed to be the problem? If it was it did I guess we now know that wasnt the problem.

sorry i edited my post its restart client on update, my bad

Just now, leoshiro said:

sorry i edited my post its restart client on update, my bad

Oh ok, yeah I edited my post too, and yeah I did have that enabled, thanks for the info, hopefully that prevents it. That should be included in the original thread post, or is it? Idk havent read it in awhile.

Just now, RS Dealer said:

Oh ok, yeah I edited my post too, and yeah I did have that enabled, thanks for the info, hopefully that prevents it. That should be included in the original thread post, or is it? Idk havent read it in awhile.

well, usually that happens to everyone who uses any script because runescape have an update every thursday and what that does it makes the client restart itself and usually always glitches out after every update, so it's better to update it manually every thursday that is.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, RS Dealer said:

Sorry for your loss. This feature has always been buggy and is definitely not recommended to use. Likely your bots ended up running somewhere and died (possibly to dark wizards south of varrock). As @leoshiro recommended, shut that option off.

12 hours ago, daxdan said:

Definetly loving this script!

Depending on the day i average 1.2m down to 500k per hour after testing with different lists. Big vouch! :)

Glad you're enjoying the script!

Im sorry to bring this up again guys..  but look at these ridiculous offers the script is making even though the items are active on the rsbuddy exchange and traded at high volumes, Ive been excluding some items from my list because of this even though I knew they were active when it happened to them. Here below im going to post a screen shot of what I keep coming back to every now and then. I think restarting the script fixes this and makes it start doing normal offers again, that's what I did last time and it worked, but then it just goes and happens again a little while later, minutes, hours.. days, it seems random, If I abort the offers it just goes and makes the same offers right away. I dont think its happening because they were inactive and then became active either. Ive done all I possibly could on my end, redownloaded tribot, created a new vps (windows), ran it without a vps (windows), deleted the tau or grand exchange folders.. everything one could do and it still happens, so it isnt anything on my end Im pretty sure. My only custom setting is: allow big offers, but I tested to see if that was the issue by switching to AI start and it still made these crazy offers sometimes. Maybe TacoMan should remove the thing where the script makes offers 35% below or above when an item is inactive, because it most likely has something to do with that, it never buys or sells successfully at 35% below or above anyway. 

(removed screen shot because I think TacoMan already saw it)

here are my tribot settings I have set: http://prntscr.com/d04rgr

As you could see though from my screen shot with the zulrah scales this issue doesnt discriminate against lower volume items as zulrah scales are the 2nd most traded item in the game, I really hate complaining but I thought I should say something. Besides this happening the script is working great.

Edited by RS Dealer

I edited my above post, should give it another look.. I also made a suggestion of what might fix this, removing the 35% above or below offer thing it does when an item is inactive, when has it ever successfully sold or bought something using prices 35% above or below anyway.

Edited by RS Dealer

14 hours ago, RS Dealer said:

I edited my above post, should give it another look.. I also made a suggestion of what might fix this, removing the 35% above or below offer thing it does when an item is inactive, when has it ever successfully sold or bought something using prices 35% above or below anyway.

Unfortunately, it's not that easy to fix. You'll have to wait for v2 (no ETA) to come out for this to be fixed. It can also be rsbuddy related. Sometimes their API is down which means is unable to get prices.

6 hours ago, Dynasty991 said:

Can someone help me with this script I just feel like it types random numbers that arent even competitive prices when I use AI is this not the best option to use....I tried to set the settings up but it doesnt ever price check or anything 

It uses the prices from RSbuddy. If the item is not active at all it won't be able to offer the right price.

On 10/29/2016 at 7:07 AM, Dynasty991 said:

So is it possible to manually do my own items and set the exact prices I want it flipping @? Does the  item price checking tab work? and if the Rsbuddy prices arent always right how do I know what items to flip?

At the moment those price checking/price settings features are not available. You can flip any item that does not have "inactive" as its current buy/sell price. It is also important to note that some items will have times during the day where they're inactive and times when they're active.

On 10/28/2016 at 1:05 PM, RS Dealer said:

What does your client debug show? Is it continuously saying "Logging in..." rather than "Reloading x item"?

Edited by justpixels

New list.pngnew list 2.pngnew list 3.png

Even more testing, just made a new list. Definetly hoping this is the avg i can keep pulling in :)

21 hour proggie, will try to look through the log and see what has to be changed. Defo not a bad result :)

With only a 50k decline over 10 hours.

Edited by daxdan
  • Like 1

On 2016-10-30 at 1:15 PM, daxdan said:

Even more testing, just made a new list. Definetly hoping this is the avg i can keep pulling in :)

21 hour proggie, will try to look through the log and see what has to be changed. Defo not a bad result :)

Nice man, whats the stack amount you're using?

On 10/30/2016 at 2:15 PM, daxdan said:

Nice profits. With a bit of regular maintenance you should be able to pull in those amounts regularly. Thanks for sharing those proggies!

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• By Failed4life
      Stock: Message for info - Restocks every few days
      Accepted Payment: Crypto Only - Preferably **Coinbase** (Preferred coin is USD Coin, but will accept most)
      Non-Coinbase payments will require confirmations to pass
      I will not go first
      Bulk Incentives available:
      $0.01/m off per 100m starting at 200m
      Max discount reached at 500m = $0.04/m off
      Example: 
      200m = $0.01/m off
      300m = $0.02/m off
      Discord: Failed4life#3370
      Unique ID: 162656616380891136
      Comment your Discord name after adding my Discord!
    • By DragonDyce
      The creators of Runescape Gambling back from February 2011. Starting off originally at Juliet's house, then moving to W2 Grand Exchange till this day we thrive to provide excellent and legitimate gambling services to our customers providing the best and safest gambling methods available with up to date gambling system's in excellence.   Our services can be found on our Website or Discord.   -Website : Creators of online MMO Gambling -New Discord Server : https://discord.gg/DT9R8TM    Sport Betting  Multiple Dice/Card Games  Gold Swapping 07<>RS3  Gold Buying/Selling 07 and RS3  Daily 100M 07 Gold Raffle     -Join our website Creators of online MMO Gambling. -Click on "Game Room". -Choose yourself a nickname. -Once inside the game room type !ranks/!hosts, it will give you a list of names, right click one of the hosts with % or @ sign and message. -Get your free 250K roll upon joining after messaging the ranks. -Ranks will assist you and guide you through the process of gambling and cashing in/out.   Website/IRC Games:  Prize Chests Roulette  Bomb DefuseBomb  Dice Duel  Card Duel  Black Jack  Death match  Over/Under  Hot and Cold  Slot Machine  54x2, 44x2, 70x3 77x4, 82x5, 88x7, 91x8
    • By RuneScape Gold Sales
      ⚔Rune$cape Gold Sales⚔     Current Gold rates: .::Old School RuneScape::.       ▶️ ▶️ ▶️ Buying at --> 0.46 USD/m [Min 20m] ◀️ ◀️ ◀️       *Accepted payments*   ⚜️ Swedbank ⚜️ SEB ⚜️ PaySera ⚜️ PayPal ⚜️ Transferwise ⚜️ Bitcoin ⚜️ Ethereum ⚜️ UKBT ⚜️ SEPA ⚜️

✒️Contacts:✒️   ✨Skype [press on image]: ✨Discord:   ▶️▶️  RuneScapeGoldSales#9928  ◀️◀️ ID:557289497168183307   ✨Facebook [press on image]:   ✨You can also PM us ✉       Additional information:   To avoid getting scammed ALWAYS ask for PM before any transactions ❗ Negotiation is ALWAYS possible for bigger orders ❗ Regular sellers / buyers are valued ❗ I do not provide middleman services.
      ⚔Rune$cape Gold Sales⚔     Current Gold rates: .::Old School RuneScape::.       ▶️ ▶️ ▶️ Selling at --> 0.49 - 0.51 USD/m [Min 5m] ◀️ ◀️ ◀️       ☄️DISCOUNTS FOR BIGGER ORDERS !☄️     *Accepted payments*   ⚜️ Swedbank ⚜️ SEB ⚜️ PaySera ⚜️ PayPal ⚜️ Transferwise ⚜️ Bitcoin ⚜️ Ethereum ⚜️ UKBT ⚜️ SEPA ⚜️

✒️Contacts:✒️   ✨Skype [press on image]: ✨Discord:   ▶️▶️  RuneScapeGoldSales#9928  ◀️◀️ ID:557289497168183307   ✨Facebook [press on image]:   ✨You can also PM us ✉       Additional information:   To avoid getting scammed ALWAYS ask for PM before any transactions ❗ Negotiation is ALWAYS possible for bigger orders ❗ Regular sellers / buyers are valued ❗ I do not provide middleman services.
    • By komle
      Payment methods: Paypal, Revolut, Skrill, Paysera, Monese

Discord: Dollar99#1429
      Facebook: DKGolden
      Online! Livechat --> WWW.DKGOLDEN.COM
      ⚔Rune$cape Gold Sales⚔     Current Gold rates: .::RuneScape 3::.       ▶️ ▶️ ▶️ Buying at --> 0.09 USD/m [Min 100m] ◀️ ◀️ ◀️  
        *Accepted payments*   ⚜️ Swedbank ⚜️ SEB ⚜️ PaySera ⚜️ PayPal ⚜️ Transferwise ⚜️ Bitcoin ⚜️ Ethereum ⚜️ UKBT ⚜️ SEPA ⚜️

• By Jynx5299
      Impersonation Please DO NOT TRADE with the imposters. There are thousand of skype with who claimed to be RS3GoldMart just for the sake of scamming you my one and only. Discord https://discord.gg/k9msVgk     **ORDER FORM** Amount of gold: You wanna buy or sell : What payment method you want to use : Your Skype Name:**      
      ⚔Rune$cape Gold Sales⚔     Current Gold rates: .::RuneScape 3::.       ▶️ ▶️ ▶️ Selling at --> 0.105-0.12 USD/m [Min 50m] ◀️ ◀️ ◀️       ☄️DISCOUNTS FOR BIGGER ORDERS !☄️     *Accepted payments*   ⚜️ Swedbank ⚜️ SEB ⚜️ PaySera ⚜️ PayPal ⚜️ Transferwise ⚜️ Bitcoin ⚜️ Ethereum ⚜️ UKBT ⚜️ SEPA ⚜️

• By Renditions
      A Mage Training Arena Script.
      This will do all rooms except Alchemist (WIP).

Pretty simply GUI.
       - Orb Deposit means it will do shapes for points irregardless of the shape bonus. There is a Dragonstone option but I wouldnt reccomend it for fast points. World Change notifications should be off. 
       - Level select is the Enchantment spell you want to use. Have the required Staff and Runes for the casts you want. The script only checks for lack off Nature/Cosmic/Law Runes.
       - If you select Alchemist Playground. It will not do anything. 
      Any bugs please post here. I used this to get Bones to Peaches on some accounts with no negative repercussions as of now. 
      if anything looks super inhuman please tell me as well. The script does use ABC Sleeps but not much else. 

Repository Link : https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3552

• Our picks

• Gradle is a build tool used to accelerate developer productivity.

We recently setup a Maven repository (TRiBot Central) to make it easier for scripters to create scripts. Check it out here: https://gitlab.com/trilez-software/tribot/tribot-central/-/packages

Furthermore, we've released a simple Gradle project to make it easy to run TRiBot and develop scripts for it. Check it out here: https://gitlab.com/trilez-software/tribot/tribot-gradle-launcher

The goals of TRiBot Central are to:

Deliver updates to TRiBot faster

Better organize TRiBot's dependencies (AKA dependancies)

Make it easier to develop scripts for TRiBot

Make it easier to use and run TRiBot

Note: TRiBot won't be able to run scripts from within this project until TRiBot's next release.
      • 8 replies
    • Hi everyone,

I'd like to thank everyone for their patience in this transition period. Since last week, we've worked out the remaining bugs with this integration.

Some users have still been having issues with connecting their forums account to their Auth0 account. To resolve this, we've imported all forums accounts into Auth0.

Unfortunately, the accounts which were imported today were using an unsupported password hashing algorithm. Hence, random passwords were set during the import.

What does this mean for me?

If you've previously linked your forums account to your Auth0 account, you don't have to do anything. Nothing changes for you.

If you haven't logged in via our new login yet,

Try logging in with your forums email address and the last password you used

If you are unable to login, please use the "Forgot password" tool on the login page:
      Follow the instructions to reset your password

• thonking
      • 15 replies
    • Hello everyone,

Last week we tried to roll out Auth0 Login, but we lost that battle. Now it's time to win the war!

Important changes

When logging into the client, you'll now have to enter your Auth0 account credentials instead of your forums credentials

Note: 2FA is still handled through your forums account (for the time being)

Changes for existing users

You'll have to link your Auth0 account to your forums account here: https://tribot.org/forums/settings/login/?service=11

Auth0 accounts have been created for most existing users. Please use your forums email address and password to login.

Important notes

Make sure to verify your email address upon creating a new Auth0 account

When we mention your Auth0 account, we mean your account used for auth.tribot.org as displayed below
      • 81 replies
    • To better support the upcoming changes (TRiBot X, new repository), we're switching our login handler to Auth0. Instead of logging in with the standard form, you'll now be required to login through our Auth0 application.

All existing accounts which have been used within approximately the past year have been imported into Auth0 using the same email and password combination which has been stored on the forums.

What does this mean for users?

Your account credentials are now even more securely stored

You'll be able to login via Facebook, Google, and others in the future

Is there anything users have to do differently now?

Existing users: You'll have to login with the standard login, open your Account Settings, then link your Auth0 account

New users: You'll be redirected to our Auth0 app (auth.tribot.org) where you'll be able to create an account

Why was this change made?

The new apps we are creating (such as the new repository) aren't able to use the forums to handle user logins

To centralize all user accounts in one area

To ensure that the client login doesn't go down when the forums are having problems

To speed up our development

Other considerations

There's no documentation or official support for using Invision Community combined with Auth0, so there are still a few kinks we're working out

We're in the works of creating an account management panel specifically for Auth0 accounts (ETA August)

It's not possible to change email addresses for the time being (this will be resolved this August)

Changing passwords is a weird process for the time being. To change your password, you'll have to use the "Don't remember your password" tool on the Auth0 login page
      • 11 replies
    • Over the past month, we've been working hard on TRiBot's new repository - a much needed update. This change has been deemed necessary for TRiBot X, and will allow us to really speed up development of all aspects of TRiBot.

Today we are going to share what we've been working on!

Now you must be wondering what kind of features the new repository will have.... well, you'll have to be patient for a little while longer. We're still figuring out various technical aspects so we can't provide answers to all possible questions. We're also focusing on development rather than writing about it so that everyone can get access to our latest developments at lightning speed. I will however answer a few users' questions.

We're planning on a release of this early to mid August, giving users some goodies before TRiBot X's release.

Thank you all for being patient. I hope everyone is excited as much as I am!
      • 17 replies