Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Worthy

|w| Zulrah Slayer [GE-RESTOCK][MULE] [1-3m+/hr][ABCV2][LG]

7 hours ago, xinaxxsdertf said:

im new to this whole botting thing, just wondering if looking glass is worth the hassle of figuring out how it all works etc or is the ban rate difference not much? i havent botted in years so i just downloaded the client and am only using this zulrah script, nothing else. is my chances of being banned quite high using the client or am i fine? 

Word of advice - You need to slow down your botting with this script.

You mentioned you have just bought it and I can see you've ran it for 6+ hours. Based on experience, you're going to trigger some unusual patterns. It is not normal to play 6 hours straight at Zulrah. Take breaks every 1-2 hours. I got greedy when I first started and ran for a total of 20 hours in 2 days using just the client. I received a 2-day ban on a very similar account to yours.

31 minutes ago, Octane11 said:

Word of advice - You need to slow down your botting with this script.

You mentioned you have just bought it and I can see you've ran it for 6+ hours. Based on experience, you're going to trigger some unusual patterns. It is not normal to play 6 hours straight at Zulrah. Take breaks every 1-2 hours. I got greedy when I first started and ran for a total of 20 hours in 2 days using just the client. I received a 2-day ban on a very similar account to yours.

@Superfooddudehas been botting 24/7 without any bans on two of their accounts.

Edited by Underpaw

2 minutes ago, Underpaw said:

@Superfooddudehas been botting 24/7 without any bans on two of their accounts.

Just talking from my experience of recently getting back into botting and the subsequent results. I think it's fairly obvious to highlight an account that previously plays 1-2 hours a day and suddenly 20 hours in 2 days, it was foolish. 

28 minutes ago, Octane11 said:

Just talking from my experience of recently getting back into botting and the subsequent results. I think it's fairly obvious to highlight an account that previously plays 1-2 hours a day and suddenly 20 hours in 2 days, it was foolish. 

That is why you either make a Zulrah account or buy one. I hope you do it that way - an account for botting only from day one.

3 hours ago, Jackthedon said:

Bare in mind that 16-18 kill/hr is around what you should be aiming for with 99 range/mage depending on your setup.

Reall? im getting 11-12/hr at 99 range 99 mage. ( ive got MAX mage bonus en a 4 way range switch, using Arma Cbow instead of blowpipe tho )

:(

Just now, sever0o said:

Reall? im getting 11-12/hr at 99 range 99 mage. ( ive got MAX mage bonus en a 4 way range switch, using Arma Cbow instead of blowpipe tho )

:(

That is pretty low for those stats, If you want extra help drop me a PM with screenies of your GUI settings and your Range/Mage gear setups.

9 hours ago, xinaxxsdertf said:

is this definite? because i tried the looking glass and it lags abit and got me a few more deaths than what the client does

LG is not definite. It works better for some than others depending on your computer (CPU and RAM) and luck.

1 hour ago, RonBeastly said:

who are you tribot police?  lmao gtfo here bish

The thread is meant for script support so please try to stay on topic.

I will be introducing an official Zulrah Discord soon for those who would like to chat about the bot.

46 minutes ago, Worthy said:

LG is not definite. It works better for some than others depending on your computer (CPU and RAM) and luck.

The thread is meant for script support so please try to stay on topic.

I will be introducing an official Zulrah Discord soon for those who would like to chat about the bot.

great idea

I've noticed that the script will get stuck at my house when using the mounted fair ring option. I also have a ornate jewelry box so I don't know if that would make a difference. The script will equip the dramen staff then stay next to the fair ring, doing nothing. Under the status option, it will say "using fairy ring" if that helps. It works for a little bit then gets stuck after about 30 mins.

16 minutes ago, djdogg3232107 said:

I've noticed that the script will get stuck at my house when using the mounted fair ring option. I also have a ornate jewelry box so I don't know if that would make a difference. The script will equip the dramen staff then stay next to the fair ring, doing nothing. Under the status option, it will say "using fairy ring" if that helps. It works for a little bit then gets stuck after about 30 mins.

Is your camera fully zoomed out?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By jh1n3s
      Has anyone been able to fix this? I keep getting told to go use OSBuddy. But I have all the good plugins on OpenOSRS.
      I am using the open-osrs shaded jar like it said to.
      It would totally change the game for me if I was able to use that client w/tribot without crashing every single time.
      Paying top dollar for whoever can assist and fix.
    • By ELON
      OVERVIEW:
      Completes The Mage Cape Quest FX Easy To Use Gui Paint Custom Equipment Support Custom Inventory Support (automatically recognizes if you have Prayer potions) Magic Prayer Support Custom Spell Support (Max Fire Bolt) Message Me if you want me to add the death rune spells  
      DESCRIPTION: 
      Travels to Edgeville if you are not at the mage bank deposits your equipment and inventory and withdraws a knife and then travels to the mage bank arena using the Edgeville wildly tele lever.
      If die by a pker it will run back to edgeville and tele up again and run to the mage bank.
      It does not support death at the mage arena when fighting the bosses currently you should very rarely die there if ever if using  prayer.
      Once at the mage bank arena it will withdraw your custom equipment and inventory and select the spell you have selected in the GUI and start the mage arena quest.
      After you have killed the bosses it will grab 3 capes and ends the script.

SCRIPT LINK: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3602
    • By ELON
      DESCRIPTION:
      Progressive Training Smart Object Detector Smart FireMaking Pathing Easy To Use FX GUI  Save/Load Paint Fully Open Source Automatically Detects Nearest Supported Location Automatically Detects Nearest Bank To Nearest Supported Location Supported Locations:
      Grand Exchange North/South Varrock Seers Village EdgeVille Post Me If You Want A (Certain Area Supported)

How It Finds Your FireMaking Path/Starting FireMaking Tile:
      it creates A area from your nearest supported FireMaking location Tile
      which then each tile from the Area is added to a list and the list is then shuffled for
      better randomness/Anti-Ban then it checks if each tile in the left direction starting from
      the first Tile in the List has no objects if no objects are found it returns the Tile
      from the list as your starting FireMaking Tile.

Script Link: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3567
      Source Link: https://github.com/Elon333/Scripts
    • By Realist
      Need Tribot credits for scripts/VIP etc? You're at the right place!
      or
      Do you have credits you want to SELL? Message me!
      I accept cash & 07 Gold/ Rs3 Gold / CS:GO Skins.

1-5 credits is 3m each, other amounts = 1.8-2.3m per credit

Skype is live:realistgold

Discord: Realist#1834 
      Unique Discord ID: 194091681836957696
    • By ELON
      [ FREE ]   ELON Combat AIO  [ Open Source ] 

. Description:
      Train Combat Anywhere Banking support Looting support Potion support ABC2 LVL10 Free Fully Open Source JavaFx Gui Paint  GET SCRIPT HERE: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3549
      SOURCE LINK: https://github.com/Elon333/Scripts
      P.S.
      If you have any questions, about the script or the source feel free to post me on here.
      Feedback on source or script is appreciated good or bad.
      What Feature would You Like to see Added Next?
    • By Worthy
      Add my discord for communication (worthy#2076)
      Crypto - ETH, BTC, BCH, LTC, USDT, XRP accepted
      Interac E-Transfer is for Canadians only! This method is always accepted

NEW LOW PRICE OF:
      $0.63/M (500m+)

PLENTY IN STOCK

Regards,
      Worthy
    • By Optimus
      Optimus AIO Firemaker is a free All In One Firemaking script that's efficient and easy to use.
      Overview:
      Start the script with one click. It will automatically detect which logs to use from your inventory or bank, and progressively train your firemaking until you run out of logs.

~ Withdraws tinderbox if you don't have one
      ~ Supports all logs types
      ~ Progressive training - Will automatically start burning better logs if they're available
      ~ Smart algorithm to detect best area to burn
      ~ One-tick burning
      ~ Logs out when out of logs
      ~ ABC2 Antiban
      ~ Sleek paint
      ~ Lit AF 
      Supports 8 different locations:
      (The script will automatically detect the nearest location)
      ~ Varrock West
      ~ Varrock East
      ~ Grand Exchange North
      ~ Grand Exchange South
      ~ Falador East
      ~ Draynor Village
      ~ Duel Arena
      ~ Seers Village
      ~ More to come (Open to suggestions).
      Gallery:

Free repository link:

Hope you all enjoy the script! Feedback is appreciated  
    • By Worthy
      AutoTalker Infinite
      By Worthy

Features

As many lines as you want to autotalk (will scroll down indefinitely) Custom time interval delay ABCL 10 Auto Accept Trades Alert with a popup window the accepted trade (perfect for leaving the bot running and doing something else, while it talks and accepts trades. It will then alert you a trade has been established, and you can take over).

Steps
      Make sure to select the Trade tab when logged in:

Click to add:

Enjoy!

• By Wastedbro
      What is Tribot Mobile?
      Tribot Mobile is a new client that works on Android's version of Oldschool Runescape. Being in development for over several months, Tribot Mobile is currently in available to Developers and Scripters, and is completely usable. It uses your PC to interact with a connected Android device (physical or emulator) and plays OSRS for you!
      Unlike the normal tribot client, this client has absolutely no interaction with the OSRS internals. It is strictly color/image based, and provides functionality through its API, as well as popular vision libraries, such as Tesseract and OpenCV.
      Demo:

TribotMobileDemo.mp4  
      FAQ
      When will this be available?
      Most likely this summer (2020)

Who will have access?
      For the public release, only VIP members or higher will likely to be able to use the client at all.

Can this run without a PC?
      No, a computer is required to actually run the bot logic. It connects to your phone via USB, or via an emulator that you're running also on your PC.

Being color-based, will scripts be different?
      Yes. Scripting for color is notoriously more difficult, thus scripts won't be as advanced. Over time, we plan on creating things like a webwalker and using machine learning to find objects/NPCs. However, this is long term and well after the release.

How is the banrate?
      Both myself and others have tried to get banned using this. We can't do it. I gave up at 40m fletching XP on two accounts (my main and a fresh). I'll try again once we develop some more scripts.
      Tribot Mobile will have tons of antiban. Just like the normal client, it uses algorithms that mimic human clicking patterns to ensure that no botlike behavior can be observed by Jagex. In addition, it never even touches the game client. There is absolutely zero possibility of client detection, or even client suspicion. It's completely invisible.
      From the ground up, the Tribot Mobile API will have options for realistic reaction times, sleeps, clicking patterns, and more.

How are scripts written?
      Scripting for Tribot Mobile will be roughly similar to the normal client. However, Tribot Mobile is written entirely in Kotlin. This means that writing scripts in Kotlin will be the easiest, but Java can also be seamlessly used if you prefer.
      Also, the API will be 100% open-source. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If anyone has more questions, be sure to post here, or ask me discord.

Happy Botting
    • By nidus
      I thought it would be nice in case you wanted to quickly load a specific set of accounts to click through later in 'Script Queue' so the drop-down account selector doesn't get so messy...
      I quickly painted an image of what I mean below:

See what I mean?  Load a specific set of accounts via preset...
      If this is a duplicate suggestion:  link to original thread, please...
  • Our picks

• Gradle is a build tool used to accelerate developer productivity.

We recently setup a Maven repository (TRiBot Central) to make it easier for scripters to create scripts. Check it out here: https://gitlab.com/trilez-software/tribot/tribot-central/-/packages

Furthermore, we've released a simple Gradle project to make it easy to run TRiBot and develop scripts for it. Check it out here: https://gitlab.com/trilez-software/tribot/tribot-gradle-launcher

The goals of TRiBot Central are to:

Deliver updates to TRiBot faster

Better organize TRiBot's dependencies (AKA dependancies)

Make it easier to develop scripts for TRiBot

Make it easier to use and run TRiBot

Note: TRiBot won't be able to run scripts from within this project until TRiBot's next release.
      • 8 replies
    • Hi everyone,

I'd like to thank everyone for their patience in this transition period. Since last week, we've worked out the remaining bugs with this integration.

Some users have still been having issues with connecting their forums account to their Auth0 account. To resolve this, we've imported all forums accounts into Auth0.

Unfortunately, the accounts which were imported today were using an unsupported password hashing algorithm. Hence, random passwords were set during the import.

What does this mean for me?

If you've previously linked your forums account to your Auth0 account, you don't have to do anything. Nothing changes for you.

If you haven't logged in via our new login yet,

Try logging in with your forums email address and the last password you used

If you are unable to login, please use the "Forgot password" tool on the login page:
      Follow the instructions to reset your password

• thonking
      • 15 replies
    • Hello everyone,

Last week we tried to roll out Auth0 Login, but we lost that battle. Now it's time to win the war!

Important changes

When logging into the client, you'll now have to enter your Auth0 account credentials instead of your forums credentials

Note: 2FA is still handled through your forums account (for the time being)

Changes for existing users

You'll have to link your Auth0 account to your forums account here: https://tribot.org/forums/settings/login/?service=11

Auth0 accounts have been created for most existing users. Please use your forums email address and password to login.

Important notes

Make sure to verify your email address upon creating a new Auth0 account

When we mention your Auth0 account, we mean your account used for auth.tribot.org as displayed below
      • 81 replies
    • To better support the upcoming changes (TRiBot X, new repository), we're switching our login handler to Auth0. Instead of logging in with the standard form, you'll now be required to login through our Auth0 application.

All existing accounts which have been used within approximately the past year have been imported into Auth0 using the same email and password combination which has been stored on the forums.

What does this mean for users?

Your account credentials are now even more securely stored

You'll be able to login via Facebook, Google, and others in the future

Is there anything users have to do differently now?

Existing users: You'll have to login with the standard login, open your Account Settings, then link your Auth0 account

New users: You'll be redirected to our Auth0 app (auth.tribot.org) where you'll be able to create an account

Why was this change made?

The new apps we are creating (such as the new repository) aren't able to use the forums to handle user logins

To centralize all user accounts in one area

To ensure that the client login doesn't go down when the forums are having problems

To speed up our development

Other considerations

There's no documentation or official support for using Invision Community combined with Auth0, so there are still a few kinks we're working out

We're in the works of creating an account management panel specifically for Auth0 accounts (ETA August)

It's not possible to change email addresses for the time being (this will be resolved this August)

Changing passwords is a weird process for the time being. To change your password, you'll have to use the "Don't remember your password" tool on the Auth0 login page
      • 11 replies
    • Over the past month, we've been working hard on TRiBot's new repository - a much needed update. This change has been deemed necessary for TRiBot X, and will allow us to really speed up development of all aspects of TRiBot.

Today we are going to share what we've been working on!

Now you must be wondering what kind of features the new repository will have.... well, you'll have to be patient for a little while longer. We're still figuring out various technical aspects so we can't provide answers to all possible questions. We're also focusing on development rather than writing about it so that everyone can get access to our latest developments at lightning speed. I will however answer a few users' questions.

We're planning on a release of this early to mid August, giving users some goodies before TRiBot X's release.

Thank you all for being patient. I hope everyone is excited as much as I am!
      • 17 replies