Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

steroidmini

Runescape 2007 Fire Cape Service / 1-31 prayer / 1 defense (without prayer or defense)

Runescape 2007 Fire Cape Service without prayer or defense

Important (Read it please)
Many of you are probably already aware that recently 09/09/2015 Jagex changed the waves so basically you could not longer changing spawns waves by log in and out. It means in many waves a 360 (magic boss) would spawn in the middle of the cave during waves, which it seems nearly impossible especially for pures with 1 defence and it makes the fight caves a lot a, lot and a lot harder now.

Fire cape - 15 prayer/1defence (after patch/update) - Runescape Old School 2007 (My channel)

First - fire cape on 1def/1pray/61ranged (after patch/update) - Runescape Old School 2007 (My channel)

"It always seems impossible until it's done" steroidperm/steroidmini 2015

Introduction
Hello, and welcome to my Fire Cape service. I am pretty much the only one who can do it without prayer or defense nowdays. Fire Cape will generally be done immediately, but please be patient because it takes a lot of time and perfection.

Stats
Due to recent updates on fire cape you must have at least 70 ranged, 70 hp and 60 magic.

Pricing
No matter what your stats are, but price starts from 50M and go up depending on your stats and build. Why does fire cape have to be so expensive these days, because I have to do almost perfect without a single error or mistake on many, many and many hours straight (especially without prayer or defense) as well as it looks really unique and unusual for unique accounts based on 1-31 prayer. Also due to recent update 09/09/2015.

I will only accept Runescape 2007 Gold.

• Terms of service
  • You always pay first or find a trusted middleman (fees on you) 
  • You will NOT change password and must NOT log in during the service, doing so will result cancel service and NO refund
  • However you MUST change your password after service is completed immediately
  • If I fail your fire cape, I will re-do it with my own supplies
  • I get 24 hours to complete your fire cape (of course I will try to finish it ASAP)
  • By contacting me or posting you state that you agree to my terms of service

Proof of Capes completed (without prayer and defense) (After Jagex patched it 09/09/2015)

Fire cape №9, completed 14th of October 2015
517a608260be6bbc0c3aea8c2ae9a88e.png

Fire cape №8, completed 13th of October 2015
0ca3fbbd8356325909010cb4c75a2ae8.png

Fire cape №7, completed 13th of October 2015
c6c3763194a895bce5483241c0d3a49e.png

Fire cape №6, completed 11th of October 2015
4ce7132aaccec17ee84a03ae2067d6a7.png

Fire cape №5, completed 7th of October 2015
b3885f2bd4b557b81918c2103dfc5ed2.png

Fire cape №4, completed 7th of October 2015
b022ad594ad003db799af03002682e96.png

Fire cape №3, completed 6th of October 2015
ecfae57a1d108f71a6e19e212f5c7bb6.png

Fire cape №2, completed 5th of October 2015
7fe28ed35ac69b225f1e1e2a4f88bfd7.png

Fire cape №1, completed 3th of October 2015
4a19b808fb01458e3bd14f998223a90e.png

Contact
Feel free to contact me 

post-144874-0-98921000-1438378179_thumb.

post-144874-0-37819800-1438378192_thumb.

Edited by steroidmini

40M is a decent price tbh bought mine for 50M, best of luck with ur service.

• Like 1

I'm interested in this service, but concerned about your credibility. Looks like you've completed 2 capes so far. Can the buyers vouch for you?

Would appreciate some further info.

Thanks.

Yes I can vouch for steroidmini. I recently bought a fire cape for my 15 prayer pure account. i thought it was impossible but he did it! Awesome guy. I would recommend him. Good luck with your service again <3

• Like 1

80 Range , 1 prayer and 1 defense. I heard with the new update it's near impossible for these types of accounts now. Can you do it?

Runescape 2007 Fire Cape Service without prayer or defense

Introduction

Hello, and welcome to my Fire Cape service. I am pretty much the only one who can do it without prayer or defense. Fire Cape will generally be done immediately, but please be patient because it takes a lot of time and perfection.

Stats

Due to recent updates on fire cape you cannot it without magic unless you have defence level and high hp. So you must have at least 70 ranged, 60hp and 82 magic (preferable completed desert treasure).

Pricing

No matter what your stats are, but price starts from 40M and go up depending on your stats and build. Why does fire cape have to be so expensive these days, because I have to do almost perfect without a single error or mistake on many hours straight (especially without prayer or defense) as well as it looks really unique and unusual for unique accounts based on 1-31 prayer.

I will only accept Runescape 2007 Gold.

Terms of service

• You always pay first or find a trusted middleman (fees on you) 
  • You will NOT change password and must NOT log in during the service, doing so will result cancel service and NO refund
  • However you MUST change your password after service is completed immediately
  • If I fail your fire cape, I will re-do it with my own supplies
  • I get 24 hours to complete your fire cape (of course I will try to finish it ASAP)
  • By contacting me or posting you state that you agree to my terms of service

Proof of Capes completed (without prayer or defense)

attachicon.gif26ba6484d4ca59731304155330f042ee.pngattachicon.gifbd7b723ffcde5dec276e0c10dade1739.png

Contact

Feel free to contact me

100% legit! he made it for me in less then 1 day! what a nice guy!

hes legit i tried it out im from america hes from uk i trusted this guy and he acually didnt let me down join [ ws savage] cc in runescape and ask how u can talk to savage about getting a fcape! dont say nun stupid in cc or u will be banned. so if u really want proof this guy is legit join cc and ask how 2 speak to savage say u need to talk to him! ill show u my account with the fcape on ingame and so will he he showed me his mauler with the fcape bottom line hes legit

Can any one confirm he is trustable? I am about to start off.. But the '' new botters '' post made me a bit scared of it. He is charging 90 millions and I am not sure if this is real. Cause I got scammed early. Is he really trustable?