[10 Quests & Counting] FC Questing [Frequent Quest Additions]

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FC Questing has been upgraded to a premium script. Please view the thread Here

Update: FC Questing v0.37 The FC Mining portion of Doric's quest is now ABC2 Level 10. This should hopefully help with ban rates.

Loving this script, just make sure your parents aren't home when you run it!   Cooks assistant? Sign me up!

Posted Images

Looks good. Will be using! :D

Update: Worked a Charm. Could I suggest simple scripts such as Imp Catcher and Witch's house?

Both of those are 1 minute quests if you trade items over from a mule.

@HeyImJamie

I plan to implement all F2P quests before anything else, so Imp Catcher will be included in that.

Ooh I came here to suggest Doric's Quest but it's already in development. Good stuff. Running this through all available quests on my next MLM account right now.

EDIT:

@Final Calibur

During Sheep Shearer it attacked a ram (misclicked instead of a sheep?) and got stuck in combat trying to castle home tele. Luckily it's only level 2 or something.

gZ0IeuR.png

It killed it and walked back to the castle by itself with no input from me, but someone with less luck might have been killed.

Edited by Dukat

Ooh I came here to suggest Doric's Quest but it's already in development. Good stuff. Running this through all available quests on my next MLM account right now.

EDIT:

@Final Calibur

During Sheep Shearer it attacked a ram (misclicked instead of a sheep?) and got stuck in combat trying to castle home tele. Luckily it's only level 2 or something.

gZ0IeuR.png

It killed it and walked back to the castle by itself with no input from me, but someone with less luck might have been killed.

@Dukat

Added a fix for this. Thanks for the report.

• Like 1

FC Mining is fully functional now, so I will begin development on Doric's Quest.

FC Questing will now be able to utilize FC Mining in order to gather the materials (as well as training your mining so you're able to harvest them) for the quest.

Stay tuned for progress updates on the quest (on the first post).

Edited by Final Calibur

Update: Doric's Quest

Doric's Quest has now been completed, and will utilize FC Mining to achieve the prerequisites for you, if necessary.

Please test it thoroughly and let me know what you think.

Knight's Sword is next in the development queue. I may do a poll to determine the quest after that.

Stay tuned for more updates!

• Like 1

• Goblin Diplomacy is a another short quest but with poor rewards (200 crafting XP)

Monk's Friend is extremely short and gives 2000 woodcutting XP

Prince Ali Rescue is fairly simple just has a long list of item requirements (which can be gathered)

I guess it depends if you want to go for quantity first before tackling longer quests like Waterfall Quest (which is also extremely popular and useful) :P

Writing from VPS so I can include the debug:

[17:50:18] Downloading script 'FC Quester'.
[17:50:23] Script Started: FC Quester.
[17:50:23] Started FC Quester v0.3 by Final Calibur
[17:50:27] CHECKING FOR ITEM REQUIREMENT
[17:50:41] Player does not have item requirement: (434 x 6)
[17:50:41] Player does not have item requirement: (440 x 2)
[17:50:41] ADDED PRE REQ MISSION FOR DORIC'S QUEST: FC Mining, GOALS: [item[434] x 6]
[17:50:41] ADDED PRE REQ MISSION FOR DORIC'S QUEST: FC Mining, GOALS: [item[440] x 2]
[17:50:41] ADDED PRE REQ MISSION FOR DORIC'S QUEST: FC Mining, GOALS: [15 mining]
[17:50:41] TIN has been chosen as the appropriate rock type

I've been stuck at the FC Mining part for over half an hour. It keeps getting more than half an inventory full of one ore then returning to the bank, doing a U-turn once it's in there and going back to the mining area. This is Falador East, by the way. It did the same with copper before this. I'm uploading a quickly shot gif now but I will have to PM it as I didn't have time to edit anything out. I was in a hurry and only decided to make a gif at the last second.

EDIT: Still editing this post from PC.

Edited by Dukat

Writing from VPS so I can include the debug:

[17:50:18] Downloading script 'FC Quester'.

[17:50:23] Script Started: FC Quester.

[17:50:23] Started FC Quester v0.3 by Final Calibur

[17:50:27] CHECKING FOR ITEM REQUIREMENT

[17:50:41] Player does not have item requirement: (434 x 6)

[17:50:41] Player does not have item requirement: (440 x 2)

[17:50:41] ADDED PRE REQ MISSION FOR DORIC'S QUEST: FC Mining, GOALS: [item[434] x 6]

[17:50:41] ADDED PRE REQ MISSION FOR DORIC'S QUEST: FC Mining, GOALS: [item[440] x 2]

[17:50:41] ADDED PRE REQ MISSION FOR DORIC'S QUEST: FC Mining, GOALS: [15 mining]

[17:50:41] TIN has been chosen as the appropriate rock type

I've been stuck at the FC Mining part for over half an hour. It keeps getting more than half an inventory full of one ore then returning to the bank, doing a U-turn once it's in there and going back to the mining area. This is Falador East, by the way. It did the same with copper before this. I'm uploading a quickly shot gif now but I will have to PM it as I didn't have time to edit anything out. I was in a hurry and only decided to make a gif at the last second.

EDIT: Still editing this post from PC.

@Dukat

This should be fixed. Restart the script for the update.

Thanks for the report.

• Like 1

The herblore quest is a pretty simple quest? Only takes about 5 minutes, could you possibly look into doing this sometime please?

Can't wait to see what else comes from this script. :)

Edit: goblin diplo would be a awesome addiction imo, not much of a reward exp wise but that 5 qp would save you a couple quests if you were getting 32 qp for dragon slayer.

Edited by smurfs14
  • Like 1
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Similar Content

• By ELON
      MAIN FEATURES:
      Grand Exchange Support 
      Argument Support(use your save file name)
      Free to Play Account Supported
      Custom Equipment

F2P QUESTS SUPPORTED:
      Vampire Slayer
      Cook's Assistant Quest
      Ernest The Chicken
      Restless Ghost
      Imp Catcher
      Romeo & Juliet
      Goblin Diplomacy

P2P QUESTS SUPPORTED:
      Fight Arena
      Tree Gnome Village
      Witch House
      Lost City
      Rock Cake
      Fishing Contest
      Another Cook's Quest
      Animal magnetism 
      Priest In Peril
      Waterfall

EXTRA  FEATURES:
      Build Your Own Quest List
      Will Buy your Custom Equipment If Missing
      Prayer supported
      Mid Quest Support
      Automatically Set Attack Style (including spells)
      Custom Equipment( TIP: will only buy more darts,arrows,runes, etc... if less then set amount in gui also withdraws all when withdrawing them)
      Custom Break Handler 
      Small Paint non obtrusive
      Easy To use GUI
      Custom Eat % ,Drink Pray %, Activate run At and drink Stamina at
      Safe spots supported( dont forget to turn this feature off if using melee weapons for your custom equipment)
      Custom Food (post me if you want  a certain food added)
      Advanced Custom Anti Ban
      ABC 2 Lvl 10
      Automatically turns off your music and roofs ect.....
      And Much More

Get Script Here: https://repo.tribot.org/script/id/3598

• By heff420
      hello guys this script doesnt seem to want to work it cant complete the quests it just stops when buying items i have all required levels and deleted hook.dat anjd .tribot folder and installeed correct java

any idea on what to do?
    • By woodchopper666
      Looking for script for Enter The Abyss Quest.

Please PM me. Thanks
    • By Rune Efficient
      Hello, welcome, we offer a wide variety of services

Price information and orders by our Discord: Rune Efficient Questing Services#8361
      Unique Discord ID:706306217391423549

Terms of service

1. It will provide everything necessary for the service. Unless otherwise noted and agreed.

2. You CANNOT log into the account while performing a service, unless otherwise agreed (large orders)

3. I have the right to reject orders.

4. You must change the account password once the service is complete.

5. You must have a registered email in all the accounts that I train. It is not my responsibility to insure ANYTHING after training your unregistered email account.
    • By Samirk3
      ►►[AIO]Samirk3`s Powerleveling/Questing/Minigames/& More![ Hand-Done ]◄◄

BIGGEST TRUST SO FAR

Discord:
    • By osiris801
      Request: We are looking for a few different bots. Basically, we are wanting a bot that can run the three F2P quests to open the accounts to trading/GE. Then a second bot that will grind chocolate dust
      Description: EWe are looking for a few different bots. Basically, we are wanting a bot that can run the three F2P quests to open the accounts to trading/GE. Then a second bot that will grind chocolate dust (0-1 tick if possible). After a certain amount of time, we would like it to either trade a mule or sell on the GE and then trade.
      Payment Amount: We are looking to keep this as cheap as possible. We are looking for under $100.
      Time: Time frames can be discussed. No big rush.
      Additional: We are aware that this is the Tribot forums and we DO NOT want to create any issue with this next comment so PLEASE let us know if this is not allowed and we will remove it from our request. We would like the option/opportunity for this to be done as an EXE or a python build. I want the ability to run this on as many accounts as possible from the same computer.
    • By OnFleek TES
      Welcome to The Efficient Services (TES)
      We are here to offer you the best and most affordable services in Skilling, Questing, Minigame Services & COMBAT TRAINING!
      If you're interested feel free to join our Discord to look at all our previous work, just by clicking on our banner down below!

Why us?
      The Efficient Services is a brand new highly skilled group of people who offer the most efficient Skilling, Questing, Minigame & NMZ services, all HAND LEVELED. 
      For Skilling: our highly qualified Skiller OnFleek is a very known player within the EHP leader boards, offering the best XP PER HOUR and efficient hours on all serviced accounts, guaranteeing the best service possible. These accounts also include HCIM & IRONMEN

For Questing/Minigames & NMZ: By far the best and fastest worker we have for this is Kanavi. He's vouched across many different websites and Discords known as one of if not the best Quester/Minigamer and most efficient Combat Trainer!

We complete our services within a time frame and we're able to give you the best time possible in which you can be satisfied with.
      We will update you daily with progress of the service.
      All progress is done by hand!
      We offer THE BEST prices.
      We have discounts for recurring customers!
      Discounts
      We will be announcing different discounts weekly and will cycle within the week! On top of that we offer HUGE discounts on special events (Christmas, Black Friday & More!)

Payment Methods
      07RS Gold
      BTC (COMING SOON)

Terms of service
      1. All payments must be before the service.
      2. You will provide with all the supplies for the service.
      3. If the worker are not able to complete an order, other worker will take over, or you will get a refund.
      4. Before ordering you must move any unnecessary wealth not needed for the service completion off the account.We are not be responsible for any wealth lost during the service.
      5. While your service is in progress you may not log into the account unless you have permission from the owner or the person handling the service.
      6. We are not responsible for any bans, mutes. During or after the service is completed . No refunds will be given. Everything will be done by hand.
      8. Leaving a vouch isn't mandatory but greatly appreciated.
      9. You keep all the resources that were collected during the training.
      10. We can refuse to do any order.
      11. By using our services you agree to our terms of services.
      12. We will post screenshots of the service progress and update you daily
    • By Top Sales
      Services We Provide:

Questing - can do any quest!
      Powerlevelling - currently only doing certain skills due to time restrictions.
      Minigames - can do defenders, mage arena 1 & 2.

Discord: Topsales#4494

Kits:
      Rock cake - 5M
      Ava's package - 8M
      NMZ quests - 8M
      Mithril gloves package - 23M
      Desert Treasure package - 23M
      Adamant gloves package - 37M
      Rune gloves package - 55M
      Barrows gloves - message me for price!

Quest Prices:
      Terms of Service:

1.) We can refuse any order.
      2.)You will provide everything that is needed to complete the order.
      3.) Payment must be paid upfront.
      4.)If you decide to cancel your order before it's completed, then you won't be refunded for the progress that has already been done.
      5.)Everything is done by hand, but We're still not responsible for any bans/mutes on your account.
      6.)You won't change your password in the middle of the order. If you do that, then your order will be cancelled and no refund shall be given.
      7.)Your responsibility is to change the password once your order is completed. If anything goes missing on your account after service is done, then We're not responsible.
      8.)You are responsible for all items/skills needed to complete the quests you ordered.
      9.) By contacting me for a service, you are agreeing that I may give your order to one of my workers. All workers have made deposits and are approved by me.

• By ScriptsForMains
      https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3180

I've only tested it on a few accounts... Hoping people can post some progress pics.

Utilizes DaxWalker and supports teleporting if you have the mage level.  
      Start with all items in your bank OR with the quest items in your inventory (skip quests by not having those items):

Cook's assistant: Egg, Bucket of milk, Pot of flour
      Imp Catcher: Red bead, Yellow bead, White bead, Black bead
      Doric's Quest: 6 Clay, 4 Copper ore, 2 Iron ore
      Goblin Diplomacy: Blue dye, Orange dye, 3 Goblin mail (or the pre-colored goblin mails)

PROGRESS PICS: 
      Start to end, 12 minutes:

• By Controllers
      Hello guys! I'm interested in offering a simple small questing service. I will do most (not all) popular / high demand quests. 

My discord gr1me#6757 unique ID : 453285210642055178 ASK FOR A PM ALWAYS I WILL NOT REFUSE 

I specialize in majority of quests required for Pures/PKers/PVMers.

DT and MM are the cheapest quests I'm willing to do! Ask me on Discord for price checks on other quests!

Monkey Madness - 1.9M. + prequests = 2.9M (no overheads +1M)
      Desert Treasure - 5M + prequest = 14M
      NMZ Package - 4M
      Animal Magnetism Package - 4M
      Zulrah Package - 7M (+1m if low agility)

Order Form

^^^Please use the order form above^^^

I accept Paypal / RSGP / BTC / Barter

Rates may vary depending on stats / prayer

Terms of Service
      1. You will not log on the account while I am completing your order.
      2. I am not responsible for any type of ban/mute on the account during or after service (everything is done by hand!)
      3. You will change the password before and after the service
      4. By using my services you automatically agree to my terms of service.
  • Our picks

• What to expect from TRiBot moving forward.
        • Thanks
      • 10 replies
    • TRiBot 12 Release Candidate

The TRiBot team has been hard at work creating the last major version of TRiBot before the TRiBot X release. We've noticed many problems with TRiBot 11 with a lot of users preferring TRiBot 10 over 11. We've heard you, so we took TRiBot 10, added the new features introduced with 11, introduced some other new things, and created TRiBot 12. So without further adieu, here's TRiBot 12.
        • Sad
      • 39 replies
    • Gradle is a build tool used to accelerate developer productivity.

We recently setup a Maven repository (TRiBot Central) to make it easier for scripters to create scripts. Check it out here: https://gitlab.com/trilez-software/tribot/tribot-central/-/packages

Furthermore, we've released a simple Gradle project to make it easy to run TRiBot and develop scripts for it. Check it out here: https://gitlab.com/trilez-software/tribot/tribot-gradle-launcher

The goals of TRiBot Central are to:

Deliver updates to TRiBot faster

Better organize TRiBot's dependencies (AKA dependancies)

Make it easier to develop scripts for TRiBot

Make it easier to use and run TRiBot

Note: TRiBot won't be able to run scripts from within this project until TRiBot's next release.
      • 13 replies
    • Hi everyone,

I'd like to thank everyone for their patience in this transition period. Since last week, we've worked out the remaining bugs with this integration.

Some users have still been having issues with connecting their forums account to their Auth0 account. To resolve this, we've imported all forums accounts into Auth0.

Unfortunately, the accounts which were imported today were using an unsupported password hashing algorithm. Hence, random passwords were set during the import.

What does this mean for me?

If you've previously linked your forums account to your Auth0 account, you don't have to do anything. Nothing changes for you.

If you haven't logged in via our new login yet,

Try logging in with your forums email address and the last password you used

If you are unable to login, please use the "Forgot password" tool on the login page:
      Follow the instructions to reset your password

• thonking
      • 17 replies
    • Hello everyone,

Last week we tried to roll out Auth0 Login, but we lost that battle. Now it's time to win the war!

Important changes

When logging into the client, you'll now have to enter your Auth0 account credentials instead of your forums credentials

Note: 2FA is still handled through your forums account (for the time being)

Changes for existing users

You'll have to link your Auth0 account to your forums account here: https://tribot.org/forums/settings/login/?service=11

Auth0 accounts have been created for most existing users. Please use your forums email address and password to login.

Important notes

Make sure to verify your email address upon creating a new Auth0 account

When we mention your Auth0 account, we mean your account used for auth.tribot.org as displayed below
      • 81 replies