Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sign in to follow this  
xSlapppz

SpiffyJugger

Made this in response to this: https://tribot.org/forums/topic/60997-request-jug-of-water-getter/

SpiffyPowerJugger (SpiffyJugger 2.0)

Features:

- Node based Framework

- Paint to keep track of profit and jugs per hour

- WebWalking to hassan and bank

- Fast Jug Grabbing

I updated this script and made it 10x more efficient than the last one, and fixed a lot of issues. Hope you guys enjoy and let me know if there are any issues with the script via PM. I'll respond in roughly a few hours.

Grab from the repo HERE

Edited by xSlapppz
  • Like 2

Thanks buddy :)

Please let me know if there are any issues

Ok, thanks for the release, but the script is unusable for me at the moment. There are two main issues:

1) It goes the long way round the Al Kharid palace instead of taking the short route.

2) It gets one jug of water from Hassan and then does a lap of the palace and repeats.

But thanks for taking the time to make the script for free :)

Ok, thanks for the release, but the script is unusable for me at the moment. There are two main issues:

1) It goes the long way round the Al Kharid palace instead of taking the short route.

2) It gets one jug of water from Hassan and then does a lap of the palace and repeats.

But thanks for taking the time to make the script for free :)

Hm, i had this issue as well but thought i fixed it.

Maybe i uploaded the file without compiling it  :dodgy:

I'll take a look at it and let you know :shy:

Edit: Should be fixed now. Let me know if you have any other issues :D

Edited by xSlapppz

The issues are fixed now, but one more thing: the script goes to the last dialogue box, and then just clicked on Hassan. It does this  most of the time, and as such it dosent collect a lot of jugs.

Ive run the script a bit more, it is now functioning, however it still web walks around the long way back to the bank, but goes the short way from the bank. Also, it still dosent do the entire dialogue sometimes. But it is working now :)

edit: Also, it ran to the shanty pass and tried to use the bank box for some reason, before going back to the bank.

Edited by zizzo

Thanks! Will be testing it now!

Edit:

-Is the double banking a failsafe? Nvm just realized its not double banking for every trip.

-It will get stuck once the door to the room is closed. E.g spam clicking on hassan if he is onScreen, but bot outside the room.

Edited by plasmaftw

https://gyazo.com/5f610cbd01eefcac54fb1c6cafc57263

Does this loop quite often.

https://gyazo.com/c9df00b682db9abd32c29e9460018f01

^Random genie appears and stands on Hassan.

Edited by plasmaftw

The issues are fixed now, but one more thing: the script goes to the last dialogue box, and then just clicked on Hassan. It does this  most of the time, and as such it dosent collect a lot of jugs.

Ive run the script a bit more, it is now functioning, however it still web walks around the long way back to the bank, but goes the short way from the bank. Also, it still dosent do the entire dialogue sometimes. But it is working now :)

edit: Also, it ran to the shanty pass and tried to use the bank box for some reason, before going back to the bank.

Thanks! Will be testing it now!

Edit:

-Is the double banking a failsafe? Nvm just realized its not double banking for every trip.

-It will get stuck once the door to the room is closed. E.g spam clicking on hassan if he is onScreen, but bot outside the room.

https://gyazo.com/5f610cbd01eefcac54fb1c6cafc57263

Does this loop quite often.

https://gyazo.com/c9df00b682db9abd32c29e9460018f01

^Random genie appears and stands on Hassan.

Will be working on all of these issues soon. Will keep all of you updated.

After update i have been running it for a few hours now and it seems to be fine. 

Edited by xSlapppz

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By MySmallBox
      Just learning to script and i want my bot to walk to Khalid bank
      this is what i got so far
      package scripts; import org.tribot.script.Script; import org.tribot.script.ScriptManifest; @ScriptManifest(authors = { "MySmallBox" }, category = "Crafting", name = "alkharid crafter") public class TinMiner extends Script { private boolean isAtBank(){ return false;} private boolean walkToBank(){ return false;} @Override public void run(){ while(true){ if(isAtBank()){ //begin crafting leather... this is for later but now i need to know how to walk to bank first }else{ walkToBank(); } sleep(50);}}} so yeah how do i walk to bank i read the api but still hopless
    • By Bradsta
      Like this script?  Like this post!

Version: v1.005

Last Updated: April 4th, 2014

Intelligent combat algorithm

Detecting closest target & target changes

(-) Interactive UI & pop-out loot table

(-) Pure friendly, and excellent training for low & even higher level accounts

(-) Returns to fighting area if teleported by random & user has ring of dueling equipped.

(-) Strength, Super strength, and Ranging potion support

(-) Makes use of all 4 possible areas for warriors so player should never be wasting time waiting for respawns.  Will use left room, right room, centre lobby, and the throne room.

(-) Excellent door handling, and target location system.  Will ensure player is in same area as the target before attempting

to attack using a custom method to handle doors that may be in the way.

(-) Fast response time between targets, re-attacking after eating

(-) Randomized optional eating patterns.  Choose your base eating HP, then choose your +- offset

that is changed each time a piece of food is eaten.

(-) Optional looting for all  unidsabove a given price with zybez grabbing current prices to track your profit!

All unids >= price you choose

Access by clicking treasure chest on paint

v1.005 - 04/04/2014 (-) Loot table has been changed slightly. I've added in % tracking for overall loots. I'd be real interested for you guys to loot all herbs over 10-12 hour period and post your loot table results. It will breakdown how much of a % each specific herb yielded over your total overall loot.
      v1.004 - 02/08/2014 (-) New UI, more options. (-) Option to loot bones added (-) Option to bury bones added [Must be looting bones also] Will bury if >= 5 bones in inventory. (-) Option to loot ammo added [Make SURE you have your equipment tab opened before setting up this otherwise name will return null](-) Multiple potion support added.  Regular attack & Super attack potions added to possible potions list. (-) You are now alloed 3 accounts per auth! Enjoy!
      v1.003 - 01/18/2014 (-) If you get teleported by a random, and end up to far away from the fighting spot, and have a ring of dueling equipped. It will teleport with the ring to duel arena, and walk back to the spot. v1.002 - 12/30/2013 (-) Edited how looting is handled should operate more smoothly now. (-) Changed walking for banking was having issues during the path to the bank causing it to run back to warrior area.
      v1.001 - 12/30/2013 (-) Fixed defence experience tracking. Spelling error on my part. (-) Looting has been modified to loot any unid above the given price in the GUI. Leave 0 to loot all.
      v1.000 - 12/29/2013 (-) Initial release

FAQ

Q: How many accounts is my auth code good for?

A: Three RS accounts per purchase & 1 TRiBot at a time.

Q: What if I'm getting the error maximum instances met?

A: When occuring try waiting 5 minutes for the sessions to expire.  There could also be an issue with the

repository which is out of my control, or your connection dropped.  This would be apparent for all script users though so you will know if this happens.

• Our picks

• Gradle is a build tool used to accelerate developer productivity.

We recently setup a Maven repository (TRiBot Central) to make it easier for scripters to create scripts. Check it out here: https://gitlab.com/trilez-software/tribot/tribot-central/-/packages

Furthermore, we've released a simple Gradle project to make it easy to run TRiBot and develop scripts for it. Check it out here: https://gitlab.com/trilez-software/tribot/tribot-gradle-launcher

The goals of TRiBot Central are to:

Deliver updates to TRiBot faster

Better organize TRiBot's dependencies (AKA dependancies)

Make it easier to develop scripts for TRiBot

Make it easier to use and run TRiBot

Note: TRiBot won't be able to run scripts from within this project until TRiBot's next release.
      • 8 replies
    • Hi everyone,

I'd like to thank everyone for their patience in this transition period. Since last week, we've worked out the remaining bugs with this integration.

Some users have still been having issues with connecting their forums account to their Auth0 account. To resolve this, we've imported all forums accounts into Auth0.

Unfortunately, the accounts which were imported today were using an unsupported password hashing algorithm. Hence, random passwords were set during the import.

What does this mean for me?

If you've previously linked your forums account to your Auth0 account, you don't have to do anything. Nothing changes for you.

If you haven't logged in via our new login yet,

Try logging in with your forums email address and the last password you used

If you are unable to login, please use the "Forgot password" tool on the login page:
      Follow the instructions to reset your password

• 13 replies
    • Hello everyone,

Last week we tried to roll out Auth0 Login, but we lost that battle. Now it's time to win the war!

Important changes

When logging into the client, you'll now have to enter your Auth0 account credentials instead of your forums credentials

Note: 2FA is still handled through your forums account (for the time being)

Changes for existing users

You'll have to link your Auth0 account to your forums account here: https://tribot.org/forums/settings/login/?service=11

Auth0 accounts have been created for most existing users. Please use your forums email address and password to login.

Important notes

Make sure to verify your email address upon creating a new Auth0 account

When we mention your Auth0 account, we mean your account used for auth.tribot.org as displayed below
        • Haha
      • 81 replies
    • To better support the upcoming changes (TRiBot X, new repository), we're switching our login handler to Auth0. Instead of logging in with the standard form, you'll now be required to login through our Auth0 application.

All existing accounts which have been used within approximately the past year have been imported into Auth0 using the same email and password combination which has been stored on the forums.

What does this mean for users?

Your account credentials are now even more securely stored

You'll be able to login via Facebook, Google, and others in the future

Is there anything users have to do differently now?

Existing users: You'll have to login with the standard login, open your Account Settings, then link your Auth0 account

New users: You'll be redirected to our Auth0 app (auth.tribot.org) where you'll be able to create an account

Why was this change made?

The new apps we are creating (such as the new repository) aren't able to use the forums to handle user logins

To centralize all user accounts in one area

To ensure that the client login doesn't go down when the forums are having problems

To speed up our development

Other considerations

There's no documentation or official support for using Invision Community combined with Auth0, so there are still a few kinks we're working out

We're in the works of creating an account management panel specifically for Auth0 accounts (ETA August)

It's not possible to change email addresses for the time being (this will be resolved this August)

Changing passwords is a weird process for the time being. To change your password, you'll have to use the "Don't remember your password" tool on the Auth0 login page
      • 11 replies
    • Over the past month, we've been working hard on TRiBot's new repository - a much needed update. This change has been deemed necessary for TRiBot X, and will allow us to really speed up development of all aspects of TRiBot.

Today we are going to share what we've been working on!

Now you must be wondering what kind of features the new repository will have.... well, you'll have to be patient for a little while longer. We're still figuring out various technical aspects so we can't provide answers to all possible questions. We're also focusing on development rather than writing about it so that everyone can get access to our latest developments at lightning speed. I will however answer a few users' questions.

We're planning on a release of this early to mid August, giving users some goodies before TRiBot X's release.

Thank you all for being patient. I hope everyone is excited as much as I am!
      • 17 replies