Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

bazinga

Bot farm progress from SCRATCH- WITH TL;DR

Hello beautiful people of the Tribot community! (tl;dr at the end)

I am relatively new member of the community and have always wanted to increase the amount i participate and involve myself in the OSRS community. ANYWHO this topic is going to be my attempt to make REAL LIFE money from the use of an OSRS bot farm using RWT (obviously, right?). In essence this thread will contain; every purchase i make (I will convert to USD for simplicity), every mistake I make, every banned account and the lessons i will learn on the way. I might even include a rough estimate of the revenue i get depending on my mood. 

The point of this topic is for other people who plan on getting a few bucks from OSRS bot farming to have some sort of basis to start from, or otherwise for people to just have a look at and have a laugh at all my suffering! Hopefully I can be as detailed as possible (without being suspicious or stupid) so that you can all be entertained while being informed.

JUST TO CLARIFY, this is my first ever attempt to make real life money from a bot, or use more than 2 scripts simultaneously, so i do assume a very steep learning curve to come from this experience, as with learning anything. 

GOALS Set from the first log (19/04/2016)-

1. Create and hand-train accounts until suspicious enough to justify beginning to bot many hours a day on at least 5 accounts- Hopefully within a week
  2. Start working out which skills will ultimately give me the best NET profit in regards to risk and reward- Whenever the first goal is completed
  3. Make our first $10 day- Hopefully this will come within a fortnight of this project 
  4. Make our first $30 day- About a month after the $10 day

NONE of these goals are set in stone and the actual starting time (of when i will first make accounts) will be in about 2-3 days, after all my exams are finished (yes i have a life, unfortunately).

My FINAL remark is that if you're interested in knowing my progress please leave a comment or send me a message! If you have any criticisms for the project or know any rookie mistakes and learning curves you all have made over the years please leave a comment-please only constructive criticism. I have been reading around the tutorial parts of the forums but there definitely will be stuff that i haven't seen. 

This is all for fun guys, i do have a legit job so im not too concerned about negative outcomes. 

ALRIGHTY IM EXCITED FOR THIS! Join me in this adventure folks! hopefully this will continue steadily!

BAZINGA OUT!

tl;dr I will start a step by step, entertainment based, progress blog (you may say) where i show all my efforts to create a botfarm from scratch. With ALL failures included. JOIN ME!

Guys thanks for all the support! we shall be starting in, hopefully, 2 days. Downed Foes; actually im happy that there are more people that arent too experienced with bots like myself. Hopefully we call all learn more together! Yeah Mirthrilman, i hope i can persevere through all the failures. Anyway ill keep a positive attitude! DefiniteHD, cheers for the support!

7 hours ago, Downed Foes said:

He said he does 1 usually, 2 maximum. I've never done a goldfarm before, looking for what his opinion is :)

Most of the time I don't even sell the GP. I just swap it to a main account to have more fun in the game and buy whatever I want. From my experience; Which isn't a ton but whenever I run two bots even with one on a proxy I seem to find the banhammer. So I usually stick with one in fear of the hammer.

OKAY FELLAS! Today is the day!

This is my plan for next few days.

Based on stuff ive read; I am under the impression that i shouldnt use the same credit card, same IP, or similar times of making an account (ie dont make 10 accounts in 10 minutes). So I have just purchased 5 VPNs and am connecting to them as we speak. Next up, i purchased a few different pre-paid credit cards and loaded them with enough for the membership. This is because i feel that jagex probably flags accounts which use membership gift cards or bond, due to their anonymity. So after i finish the long process of connecting to the VPN I shall begin to make the accounts.

The plan in regards to the ACCOUNT is to manually train them for the first day. So ill make some starter gp, level them up to around cb40-50, maybe even do some quests, all with the aim to create a less suspicious account. I've also decided to only make an account once every day for the next 5 days. So i will start off with 5 bots in the farm and if all is well i will then look into more bots will increase total revenue and if my cpu can take it. The bonus of using up a whole day to train an account on the first day manually, is that I have a suspicion that Jagex monitors all accounts more on the first few days of creation. When they see that i play long hours, theyll think that im just a major nerd and itll seem less suspicious when im botting.

In regards to which method ill be using to make gp, im still unsure. I guess ill be sticking to the basics (skilling) for the first few days. Maybe i might end up doing a combat based script. Anyway i am excited to start the accounts. 

yes...the VPN is still connecting..... this is taking longer than i thought

Next update coming soon! 

Any updates man? I'm really excited to see your progression throughout this endeavor as I'm looking into starting something similar. My quested main and barb fished obby mauler both got banned earlier this week and I'm trying to find out as much info on effective botting as possible! neva give in fak jagex ban hammar

haha thanks for the motivation baffledbobcat. Honestly life is just in the way of my gaming endeavors right now. I had just re-started playing runescape 2 months ago (we all know everyone just takes long breaks from rs) and within 2 months i have fallen behind in all other aspects in life. im going to postpone all progress from this log until my semester break in june. Then i should have a few months to smash jagex's nuts haha. Until then, please keep commenting and messaging your thoughts about the series because im still so keen to get it going again. as we all know, grades should come first, unfortunately. 

Sorry for getting all of your hopes up! but i will be back mid june! So dont be too disappointed. 

ALRIGHTY IM BACK EVERYONE, due to exams and uni Ive had to take a break but I'm keen to get back at it.

6/6/2016 (666 huehuehue)

Right now ive got a bunch of accounts from Netami, he has a service where he sells accounts at a very low price, theyre fresh and have nothing to them. It just saves you time not having to make them. 

Ive got 3 of them right now botting through tutorial island, if they last a few more days, ill buy 10 more. Until then I kind of want to test the waters first. Anyway, for now I think I will stick to ftp scripts and try to break the 100k/hr line, with 5 accounts botting 6 hours a day we could get a nice profit. For now, 5 accounts will have to do because I've only got access to 5 simultaneous accounts at one time.

Will update you all in a bit.

BY THE WAY, whose still following this?? leave a comment, don't be a stranger!

OKAYYY NEXT DAY UPDATE

so the account buying process was kinda a success? the problem was that half the accounts would automatically get locked as soon as you finished tutorial island, this is due to the difference in ip. (the locations went from one place to the other too soon). 

I've just bought another 25 accounts from the same website and i will use the same leveling process with all the accounts, i will bot through tut island, those who make it will be botted through to some early combat stats, those who make that will do some quests. Now i will have about 10% of the original amount we started with that are fairly secure. 

These final 10% are, in my opinion, the ones worth investing more time in. I've already thought of which scripts to use for ftp gainzzz so ill just jump right to those but maybe if ftp proves to be a success ill make some member accounts. 

Rrrright then, 

Moving onto a more business side of things, I have been thinking about many processes people overlook such as muling and cashing out etc. 

For reference; there are 3 levels for this mule system, slaves (tier 1), mule (tier 2) and Mule (tier 3). 

I think ive come up with a perfect mule system where the bots raw materials will be transfered to the final account to be sold to quickrsgp. The magic happens between the tier 2 and tier 3. The system ive come up with creates 99% anonymity between the second tier mule and the 3rd tier, who sells the gp for $$. The way i have done this will obviously remain a secret (or else itll be leaked) but i think its a very fail safe way to maximize returns from banned accounts as long as i move the gp from the slaves to the tier 2s as fast as the tier 2s to the tier 3s. 

I am still a little bit unsure on to how often i should move gp/items from the slaves to the 2nd tier or the 2nd tier to the 3rd tier without creating mass suspicion, anyway im feeling good for now. 

GUYS I HOPE MY ABSENSE HASNT CAUSED ALL MY FANBASE TO LEAVE. Is there any way to get some sort of bump on this thread?

anyway whoevers reading this, please chuck a cheeky comment or your opinion on whats happening! i'd love to get your input!

Im also kinda in your place building a farm. Im really liking your progress and updates you share.  The more I read and learn happier I am haha.  Im introducing one account at a time.  When I started  I was trying to run and train to many accounts at one time for my experience level.  I havent been pushing my bots that many hours a day but usually before bed I put the bots to sleep and transfer  most of the profits over and leave some for the next day to start back up.  I read somewhere on the forums others doing the same method with good results. But im kinda paranoid of leaving any gp on those accounts I may start moving everything over to a mule but each day I bot I will have to move some gp back over.  Easy for a few bots but pain in ass once you get a large farm going. So far im transferring to 1 mule.  When I add a few more bots I will add an extra mule and hopefully minimize loss if mule gets hit.   Best of luck with your adventure and looking forward to future updates. 

cheers @osrs42 for the comment! yeah man i definately get what you mean, the best thing id say for you is to invest in another mule (tier 3) and try to make it untraceable between the two mules, this is the hardest part but will definately reduce the amount of gp you lose from the ban hammer.

Anyway man, thanks for tuning in! Hopefully you stay for a while!!

Also, im planning on getting some sort of bot manager script which will automatically transfer the money from the bots to the mule, and the mule will automatically give the bots their resources to start up. Something like that might become important when you have like 20 bots running hey!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Rileyz
      Hey TRiBot community!

Saturday we'll be giving away 3 prizes on Facebook. Stay tuned for the contest post on our Facebook Page where we are regularly posting memes, updates, botting tips and most importantly.. memes (I know I said that already but stealing memes from the OSRS meme groups is just too much fun).
      This contest is all treats and no tricks. Just follow the rules (like the page while you're there, alright?)
      That is all. 
      Happy Botting!

• By Wastedbro
      Wasted Chopper - AIO Woodcutter

Description:
      Wasted Chopper is a woodcutting script designed to be greater than any other woodcutter. Made with the best antiban yet seen, this script has been completely rewritten and runs flawlessly.
      With a Task System, Auto-Axe Upgrading, and ABCv3 Antiban, Elite Chopper Pro is the best Woodcutting Bot you can find!
      Repository Link: https://tribot.org/collections/osrs-scripts/products/wasted-chopper
      Features:
      Best Antiban possible. ABCL 10 plus new antiban not seen in ANY OTHER SCRIPT via my Unofficial ABC Extension  Task System for completely automated 1-99 20+ locations (including Redwoods) (See second post for full list) Options to burn, fletch, and even plank the logs you chop! Customer location support! Infernal Axe Support Fast and efficient chopping Start from ANYWHERE Auto axe upgrading (bronze to dragon) Completely Customizable Antiban Control Mouse Speed, Reaction Times, and even play around with Tribot's built-in antiban! Profile System Save and Load custom Profiles! Script Arguments To use, just type in the name of one of your saved profiles, and the script will load those settings and run them without displaying the GUI!  
      Upcoming Features:
      Built-in Muling capabilities New Paint! Preset profiles for you to kick-start your massive goldfarm!  
      Buy Here: https://tribot.org/collections/osrs-scripts/products/wasted-chopper

GUI:
      Proggies:

Vouches:

Supported Locations:
      Custom Scan for trees in a certain radius. Allows you to scan for any tree name, including Teaks, etc. Supports Banking using Dax Webwalker or Tribot Webwalker Lumbridge Normals Oaks Willows Yews Draynor Oaks Willows Port Sarim Willows Varrock East Normals Oaks Varrock West Normals Oaks Falador Normals Oaks Yews Edgeville (beta) Yews Grand Exchange Yews Seers Village Willows Maples Yews Magics Catherby Oaks Willows Yews Castle Wars Teaks  WC Guild Willows Maples Yews Magics Redwoods  
      Antiban Settings
      The Reaction Modifier represents how much of the reaction time you want the bot to wait. So the lower this slider, the shorter the reaction times.  
      Misc Info:
      The task system loops. So once the final task is finished, it will run the first one again. If the Stop Condition is already met, the task will not run. Please note that this script exclusively uses DaxWalker for walking, and is subject to its limitations.  
      Common Tribot Fixes:

• By porkthug
      So I've been playing OSRS casually for a couple years now and only tried botting a handful of times, mostly out of curiosity. I'm looking to get back into botting more seriously (as in enough to make a real profit from it). I know some of the basic measures to take for safe botting and whatnot, but I have some general questions.
      Can I expect a profit from only botting 2-3 accounts for around 12 hours a day? I'm running a not-so-speedy computer that probably can't handle much more than that. How many accounts should I trade my gold through to avoid bans? And how often should I dump the gold off of a botted account? I know I should use proxies if I'm doing multiple accounts, but it seems like a VPS isn't necessary right now. I'm new to both so any suggestions are welcome. Should I start with F2P bots? I have about 40m on my main that I could spend on bonds. I have no experience coding or writing scripts. Is it worth learning right now or am I okay to just download/buy other people's scripts? Sorry if this isn't the right place to ask these questions or if they're too general. I'm a little overwhelmed with all the technical stuff involved in botting. Seems like most guides are kind of dated too.
    • By botterman123
      Hello, I'm looking to start a joint venture with someone (preferably experienced) to start botting OSRS on a large scale. I used to bot instagram with hundreds of accounts using CPA until they cracked down hard on bots in recent times. Ive botted OSRS in the past but I want to take it to the next level.
      We can pool our resources together and start making money together with your methods. Or you could teach me your methods and I will give you a percentage of the profits that I make while botting. I know the basics, I have plenty of free time to bot (all day and night) and I have plenty of cash to scale it up quickly. So if you are interested in working with me feel free to contact me on here or on discord via my username Maglincer#1280.
      Thanks for reading!
    • By Fluffee
      Creating this thread to provide an easy way for me to link new users to my tutorials, as well as have them all in my Signature, without making it obnoxious.
      -- Fluffee's Ultimate Guide to Botting Series --
      -- General Tutorials --
      -- AutoHotKey Releases --
    • By im4ever12c
      Wax Collector V1.0
      This is my very first script I have created. I will continue to learn more about scripting, but creating this tool is the main reason  I wanted to start scripting for Tribot.
      This script collects wax buckets from bee-hives.
      With the current wax bucket price, this script can generate up to 250,000gp/hr
      Before starting this script, please ensure you are in the Camelot bank, have empty buckets in your bank, and also have insect repellent in your inventory.
      https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3419-wax-collector/
    • By komle
      Payment methods: Paypal, Revolut, Skrill, Paysera, Monese

Discord: Dollar99#1429
      Facebook: DKGolden
      Online! Livechat --> WWW.DKGOLDEN.COM
    • By mjdge
      That's right another f*cking potato picker. First script so don't bash me if something breaks. Very basic and plain but, hey, you gotta start somewhere right?

Crappy short list of features:
      Picks potatoes near Lumbridge and banks them in Draynor ABC2 implemented (not fully) Randomized delays between actions Doesn't break (I hope) Has clean concise logging of what the script is currently doing Randomized run activation Let's be honest, the only reason you're using this script is to test breaking mechanics, random event solvers or to test out looking glass or something
      You can get the script here (not sure why you'd want to though)
  • Our picks

• TRiBot 12 Release Candidate

The TRiBot team has been hard at work creating the last major version of TRiBot before the TRiBot X release. We've noticed many problems with TRiBot 11 with a lot of users preferring TRiBot 10 over 11. We've heard you, so we took TRiBot 10, added the new features introduced with 11, introduced some other new things, and created TRiBot 12. So without further adieu, here's TRiBot 12.
        • Sad
      • 18 replies
    • Gradle is a build tool used to accelerate developer productivity.

We recently setup a Maven repository (TRiBot Central) to make it easier for scripters to create scripts. Check it out here: https://gitlab.com/trilez-software/tribot/tribot-central/-/packages

Furthermore, we've released a simple Gradle project to make it easy to run TRiBot and develop scripts for it. Check it out here: https://gitlab.com/trilez-software/tribot/tribot-gradle-launcher

The goals of TRiBot Central are to:

Deliver updates to TRiBot faster

Better organize TRiBot's dependencies (AKA dependancies)

Make it easier to develop scripts for TRiBot

Make it easier to use and run TRiBot

Note: TRiBot won't be able to run scripts from within this project until TRiBot's next release.
      • 10 replies
    • Hi everyone,

I'd like to thank everyone for their patience in this transition period. Since last week, we've worked out the remaining bugs with this integration.

Some users have still been having issues with connecting their forums account to their Auth0 account. To resolve this, we've imported all forums accounts into Auth0.

Unfortunately, the accounts which were imported today were using an unsupported password hashing algorithm. Hence, random passwords were set during the import.

What does this mean for me?

If you've previously linked your forums account to your Auth0 account, you don't have to do anything. Nothing changes for you.

If you haven't logged in via our new login yet,

Try logging in with your forums email address and the last password you used

If you are unable to login, please use the "Forgot password" tool on the login page:
      Follow the instructions to reset your password

• thonking
      • 17 replies
    • Hello everyone,

Last week we tried to roll out Auth0 Login, but we lost that battle. Now it's time to win the war!

Important changes

When logging into the client, you'll now have to enter your Auth0 account credentials instead of your forums credentials

Note: 2FA is still handled through your forums account (for the time being)

Changes for existing users

You'll have to link your Auth0 account to your forums account here: https://tribot.org/forums/settings/login/?service=11

Auth0 accounts have been created for most existing users. Please use your forums email address and password to login.

Important notes

Make sure to verify your email address upon creating a new Auth0 account

When we mention your Auth0 account, we mean your account used for auth.tribot.org as displayed below
      • 81 replies
    • To better support the upcoming changes (TRiBot X, new repository), we're switching our login handler to Auth0. Instead of logging in with the standard form, you'll now be required to login through our Auth0 application.

All existing accounts which have been used within approximately the past year have been imported into Auth0 using the same email and password combination which has been stored on the forums.

What does this mean for users?

Your account credentials are now even more securely stored

You'll be able to login via Facebook, Google, and others in the future

Is there anything users have to do differently now?

Existing users: You'll have to login with the standard login, open your Account Settings, then link your Auth0 account

New users: You'll be redirected to our Auth0 app (auth.tribot.org) where you'll be able to create an account

Why was this change made?

The new apps we are creating (such as the new repository) aren't able to use the forums to handle user logins

To centralize all user accounts in one area

To ensure that the client login doesn't go down when the forums are having problems

To speed up our development

Other considerations

There's no documentation or official support for using Invision Community combined with Auth0, so there are still a few kinks we're working out

We're in the works of creating an account management panel specifically for Auth0 accounts (ETA August)

It's not possible to change email addresses for the time being (this will be resolved this August)

Changing passwords is a weird process for the time being. To change your password, you'll have to use the "Don't remember your password" tool on the Auth0 login page
      • 11 replies