Account leveling and questing service by VapeGod

VapeGod's account leveling and questing service!

Account prices:

Cannon ball maker - 35 smithing, dwarf cannon completed - 2m

Green Dragon Killer - 60 attack, 60 strength, 50 defence, lost city completed - 10m

Tutorial island service (you provide the account) - 500k

Air orb runner - 66 magic, 20 defence - 4.5m

Wine grabber - 33 magic - 1.5m

Nature runner - 44 rune crafting, 30 agility - 6m

Abyss runner - 41 attack, 30 strength, 40 defence, 30 agility, 44 runecrafting, 41 mining - 15m

MTD host - all quest stats, all quests completed, all done by hand - 8m

Note: These are just ideas, if you have any other requests for power leveling or want a quote message me!

For a quote on quests, message me!

Things to note!

• I will not go first unless you are trusted in the community or I personally know you
  • In the event of a ban during a service, depending on the account type I will try once more, if not you will receive a partial refund depending on how much work was done
  • I will not make the accounts for you, you must create them
  • You cannot log into the account during the service without getting my approval first, if you do the order is cancelled
  • If I give you a time estimate, it is purely an estimate and not an exact time
  • All supplies will be provided by me and are included in the price.
  • I will do accounts by hand upon request, although the price will be higher
  • I will not use any items in your bank without permission
  • You cannot change the password during a service
  • If you give me access to your bank, I will not take anything from you. Having a less valuable bank is better for both of us for safety reasons
  • I will do all of this work on my own and will not have anyone else helping me
  • I will use a proxy of yours if you would like
  • There are discounts for bulk orders!
Edited by VapeGod

Pretty interesting.  Let me know if you ever get overloaded with accounts I can always help. Look at making harder accounts also like rc bots or tabmakers.  Sorry to say it I feel like I would just use the 1 hour free trial from USA Lava dragon and get 33 magic for wine grabbers.  But I would definitely pay to for harder accounts to make.  Best of luck.

3 minutes ago, gowoodson said:

Pretty interesting.  Let me know if you ever get overloaded with accounts I can always help. Look at making harder accounts also like rc bots or tabmakers.  Sorry to say it I feel like I would just use the 1 hour free trial from USA Lava dragon and get 33 magic for wine grabbers.  But I would definitely pay to for harder accounts to make.  Best of luck.

Those are just a few simple ideas I had in my head as I was typing it, I'm pretty much willing to tackle anyting. The only reason I didn't put runecrafting in there is I don't have all that much experience with it  but I'm definitely still willing to give it a go!

3 minutes ago, VapeGod said:

Those are just a few simple ideas I had in my head as I was typing it, I'm pretty much willing to tackle anyting. The only reason I didn't put runecrafting in there is I don't have all that much experience with it  but I'm definitely still willing to give it a go!

Well you can always pm me for questions I am down to answer any.  Skype is tuxmotley which will provide you with the quickest answers.

Runecrafting is simple.  Also double cosmics is really good money atm. about 19k a trip with use of 3 pouches.

Just now, gowoodson said:

Well you can always pm me for questions I am down to answer any.  Skype is tuxmotley which will provide you with the quickest answers.

Runecrafting is simple.  Also double cosmics is really good money atm. about 19k a trip with use of 3 pouches.

I'll add you now, the more contacts for help the better!

• 3 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Content

• By Matt
      TOS:
      * I'll do all trades, excluding account trades. *
      * Add my Skype or Discord before doing any trades and verify it's me by inboxing me on TRiBot. *
      Disord: Space#1565
      Unique Discord ID: 234054179042230274
      "Matt.TRiBot"

* Online daily. *
      * Always ask for a PM before trading with me. *
      * Vouch not necessary but appreciated if given. * 
      * Both seller & buyer must agree to use me as a Middleman. *
      * I am not responsible for any charge backs received from a member you're purchasing from but if somebody was to charge-back, your Paypal would be blacklisted and you will be banned. *
      Times Available: 7:00AM-8:00AM > 6:00PM-1:00AM (Click Here for my current time if you're not in GMT timezone) Time available will differ, usually online from 11AM-11PM on Weekends. 

• By Virt
      My name is Case sensitive on discord Becareful of imposters - I NEVER TRADE VIA PMS EVER. 
      Unique ID: 460089618331860993
      or click here to join my discord and open a ticket:  https://discord.gg/b47uuQH  

Why use VirtGold as your Service provider?
      in business since 2016
      over 250 Positive feedback from customers
      Over $1k in donations across various forums
      Everything is 100% hand trained and all work are monitored
      Provide sufficient updates frequently 

Terms of services ~:

• By Rune Efficient
      Hello, welcome, we offer a wide variety of services

Price information and orders by our Discord: Rune Efficient Questing Services#8361
      Unique Discord ID:706306217391423549

Terms of service

1. It will provide everything necessary for the service. Unless otherwise noted and agreed.

2. You CANNOT log into the account while performing a service, unless otherwise agreed (large orders)

3. I have the right to reject orders.

4. You must change the account password once the service is complete.

5. You must have a registered email in all the accounts that I train. It is not my responsibility to insure ANYTHING after training your unregistered email account.
    • By OnFleek TES
      Welcome to The Efficient Services (TES)
      We are here to offer you the best and most affordable services in Skilling, Questing, Minigame Services & COMBAT TRAINING!
      If you're interested feel free to join our Discord to look at all our previous work, just by clicking on our banner down below!

Why us?
      The Efficient Services is a brand new highly skilled group of people who offer the most efficient Skilling, Questing, Minigame & NMZ services, all HAND LEVELED. 
      For Skilling: our highly qualified Skiller OnFleek is a very known player within the EHP leader boards, offering the best XP PER HOUR and efficient hours on all serviced accounts, guaranteeing the best service possible. These accounts also include HCIM & IRONMEN

For Questing/Minigames & NMZ: By far the best and fastest worker we have for this is Kanavi. He's vouched across many different websites and Discords known as one of if not the best Quester/Minigamer and most efficient Combat Trainer!

We complete our services within a time frame and we're able to give you the best time possible in which you can be satisfied with.
      We will update you daily with progress of the service.
      All progress is done by hand!
      We offer THE BEST prices.
      We have discounts for recurring customers!
      Discounts
      We will be announcing different discounts weekly and will cycle within the week! On top of that we offer HUGE discounts on special events (Christmas, Black Friday & More!)

Payment Methods
      07RS Gold
      BTC (COMING SOON)

Terms of service
      1. All payments must be before the service.
      2. You will provide with all the supplies for the service.
      3. If the worker are not able to complete an order, other worker will take over, or you will get a refund.
      4. Before ordering you must move any unnecessary wealth not needed for the service completion off the account.We are not be responsible for any wealth lost during the service.
      5. While your service is in progress you may not log into the account unless you have permission from the owner or the person handling the service.
      6. We are not responsible for any bans, mutes. During or after the service is completed . No refunds will be given. Everything will be done by hand.
      8. Leaving a vouch isn't mandatory but greatly appreciated.
      9. You keep all the resources that were collected during the training.
      10. We can refuse to do any order.
      11. By using our services you agree to our terms of services.
      12. We will post screenshots of the service progress and update you daily
    • By nidus
      Questions: 
      1.  Is Jagex able to track and chain ban all muling accounts regardless if items were traded or drop traded, associated or not?
      2.  Is RWT the bots' GP profit daily better than weekly/monthly? 
      3.  What about stockpiling items/GP versus selling profit daily?
      4.  What steps does one need to take to drop-trade/person-to-person trade between said number of accounts to remain nearly anonymous?

Please answer these (4) four questions in order or to the best of your ability.

Below are a few examples I came up with but might not be close to effective at all so feel free to ignore me haha!
      Example 1:  10 bots with botted items ready to stockpile... trade to > 1 legit, clean account and stockpile on latter account.  (what if Jagex knows who picks up/drops what in cache?  see Example 2...)
      Example 2:  10 bots with botted items ready to stockpile... drop trade to > 1 throwaway... trade 10%+/- of each botted item to 10+/- different throwaways that stockpile botted items.  (this just spreads out the items into multiple stockpile accounts, thus reducing chain ban?  See Example 3 for similar method...)
      Example 3:  10 bots with botted items ready to stockpile... drop trade to > 1 throwaway then DROP-TRADE 10%+/- of each botted item to > 10+/- different throwaways that stockpile botted items.  (this method should be best given that Examples 2 and 1 don't work but still just a question as are all 'Example _" paragraphs...)

The above examples won't work (most likely) but I figured I'd start a thread that has some basic questions in it and see where people consider their method...
      From one muling noob to the interwebs I say:  Please help...

• By Eros Gaming
      EROS GAMING
      A new beginning,
      we are a group of friends of 6 people which we have experience in the game, we are trained to do all kinds of osrs07 service, we are Venezonalos we are not scammers we have worked for the comfort of you our services are 100% by hand we do not use bot, We guarantee responsibility, security and speed with the services.
      WE OFFER THE BEST 100% HAND DONE TRAINING SERVICE!
      hello guys, I'm offering services BGLOVES FROM LVL3 / MGLOVES / BGloves zerker. SKILLS QUEST AND MORE...
      we thank you for the great opportunity!
      for more inmorfacion MY DISCORD : EROS#1104

• By Top Sales
      Services We Provide:

Questing - can do any quest!
      Powerlevelling - currently only doing certain skills due to time restrictions.
      Minigames - can do defenders, mage arena 1 & 2.

Discord: Topsales#4494

Kits:
      Rock cake - 5M
      Ava's package - 8M
      NMZ quests - 8M
      Mithril gloves package - 23M
      Desert Treasure package - 23M
      Adamant gloves package - 37M
      Rune gloves package - 55M
      Barrows gloves - message me for price!

Quest Prices:
      Terms of Service:

1.) We can refuse any order.
      2.)You will provide everything that is needed to complete the order.
      3.) Payment must be paid upfront.
      4.)If you decide to cancel your order before it's completed, then you won't be refunded for the progress that has already been done.
      5.)Everything is done by hand, but We're still not responsible for any bans/mutes on your account.
      6.)You won't change your password in the middle of the order. If you do that, then your order will be cancelled and no refund shall be given.
      7.)Your responsibility is to change the password once your order is completed. If anything goes missing on your account after service is done, then We're not responsible.
      8.)You are responsible for all items/skills needed to complete the quests you ordered.
      9.) By contacting me for a service, you are agreeing that I may give your order to one of my workers. All workers have made deposits and are approved by me.

• By Controllers
      Hello guys! I'm interested in offering a simple small questing service. I will do most (not all) popular / high demand quests. 

My discord gr1me#6757 unique ID : 453285210642055178 ASK FOR A PM ALWAYS I WILL NOT REFUSE 

I specialize in majority of quests required for Pures/PKers/PVMers.

DT and MM are the cheapest quests I'm willing to do! Ask me on Discord for price checks on other quests!

Monkey Madness - 1.9M. + prequests = 2.9M (no overheads +1M)
      Desert Treasure - 5M + prequest = 14M
      NMZ Package - 4M
      Animal Magnetism Package - 4M
      Zulrah Package - 7M (+1m if low agility)

Order Form

^^^Please use the order form above^^^

I accept Paypal / RSGP / BTC / Barter

Rates may vary depending on stats / prayer

Terms of Service
      1. You will not log on the account while I am completing your order.
      2. I am not responsible for any type of ban/mute on the account during or after service (everything is done by hand!)
      3. You will change the password before and after the service
      4. By using my services you automatically agree to my terms of service.
    • By insomniaa
      Hey there fellow tribotters!

Fighter torso:
      80-126 combat price: 10m
      3-80 combat price: 15m
      Fire cape: 
      75-80 ranged, 40+ def, 43 prayer: 8M
      81-90 ranged, 40+ def, 43 prayer: 6M
      91-99 ranged, 40+ def, 43 prayer: 5M
      1 pray fcapes on requests: only available on thursday & sunday
      Defender:
      from bronze to rune defender
      Combat 50-80: 8m
      Combat 80-100: 6m
      combat 100-126: 4m
      from bronze to dragon defender
      Combat 50-80: 12m
      Combat 80-100: 8m
      combat 100-126: 6m
      Questing & training prices:
      Contact me on discord: Ma3lish#4498

Did torso for: 
      @luck or skill , @doran16 , @Stove  

First torso for @doran16

Fcapes done: 
      @dananaa , @doran16
      First fcape for @dananaa  

• Our picks

• We've heard your complaints - the TRiBot API could be much easier to use. We've been dedicating our time to improving the scripter experience here and spent the past year working on a new and improved API - the TRiBot Script SDK.

The TRiBot Script SDK is an easy-to-use library for building TRiBot scripts. It is the recommended approach to building scripts moving forward over the old TRiBot API. It contains all the core things you need to build a script, and a ton of additional helpful stuff to get you using your scripts quicker. See the documentation section for everything offered, and check out the brief overview link too.

The SDK was announced in preview here:

It is now officially released. The official release guarantees we will support backwards compatibility for some period of time. See the 'backwards compatibility' section below for more info.

How to use:

There is multiple options, listed in the order they are recommended.

1) Use the gradle template mentioned below

2) Obtain through gradle

Add this dependency: api("org.tribot:tribot-script-sdk:+")

Add this repository: maven("https://gitlab.com/api/v4/projects/20741387/packages/maven")

3) Take from your local filesystem in your .tribot/install folder. For example, on windows, you'd find it at "C:\Users\[user]\AppData\Roaming\.tribot\install\tribot-client\lib\tribot-script-sdk-[version].jar"

Documentation:

Java docs: https://runeautomation.com/docs/sdk/javadocs/index.html?overview-summary.html

Kotlin docs: https://runeautomation.com/docs/sdk/kdocs/index.html

Backwards compatibility:

We will be following a deprecation schedule whenever we perform a possible breaking change. We will deprecate the respective methods or classes and announce it in a topic. It will remain deprecated for some period of time (weeks or months), and then removed. This will give you time to fix anything, if we need to make a breaking change.

Gradle template:

Easily build scripts with a new pre-configured scripting gradle template

Users of the current API:

There is no plans to remove TRiBot API. It will still be available. However, non-critical bugs probably won't be fixed. The SDK does depend on some of the API so fixing some things in the SDK will indirectly fix the API. However, bugs that have existed in the API for awhile will likely not be fixed. It's recommended to use the SDK moving forward. Let us know if there's something the SDK is missing.

Brief overview of the changes:

Bug reports:

Post bug reports in the bug reports section of the forums

Let us know what your thoughts are! If you have questions, feel free to ask below or in discord.

• 0 replies
    • Support for the gradle launcher is being dropped. Read more about the new launcher here.
      • 8 replies
    • What to expect from TRiBot moving forward.
      • 11 replies
    • TRiBot 12 Release Candidate

The TRiBot team has been hard at work creating the last major version of TRiBot before the TRiBot X release. We've noticed many problems with TRiBot 11 with a lot of users preferring TRiBot 10 over 11. We've heard you, so we took TRiBot 10, added the new features introduced with 11, introduced some other new things, and created TRiBot 12. So without further adieu, here's TRiBot 12.
      • 40 replies
    • Gradle is a build tool used to accelerate developer productivity.

We recently setup a Maven repository (TRiBot Central) to make it easier for scripters to create scripts. Check it out here: https://gitlab.com/trilez-software/tribot/tribot-central/-/packages

Furthermore, we've released a simple Gradle project to make it easy to run TRiBot and develop scripts for it. Check it out here: https://gitlab.com/trilez-software/tribot/tribot-gradle-launcher

The goals of TRiBot Central are to:

Deliver updates to TRiBot faster

Better organize TRiBot's dependencies (AKA dependancies)

Make it easier to develop scripts for TRiBot

Make it easier to use and run TRiBot

Note: TRiBot won't be able to run scripts from within this project until TRiBot's next release.
      • 13 replies