Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sign in to follow this  
Guest

did i just got hacked through tribot?

Recommended Posts

Guest

I purchased trial vip through rsgp like 3 hours ago. I bought through quckrsgp.com which is run by one of your mods. It went great, i got my trial vip.

 

Then i activated trial version of daxhunter. It worked, tested it for about 2 hours at different locations. When i set it up at red chins, it was constantly hopping worlds. too many login attempts Warning was also coming. But then suddenly, it started to say invalid username and password. Why is that? I manually typed in and checked the pass but it keeps saying that my username or password is invalid. Only one possible explanation that the pass have been changed. how?

 

edit: i have never ever shared my pass with anyone or so. In my experience of past 3-4 years or rsbotting, this has never happened. I even bot on topbot for past 4-5 months, saved password on it. THIS DID NOT HAPPEN!

Edited by sarthycool

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
Just now, Crimson said:

No, you didn't.

There are limitations on what scripters can do, all scripts uploaded to the repo are checked for malicious code.

Have you tried recovering the account?

I have submitted an appeal for this. But this never happened before. Nothing i did out of the way or shared my pass. just did the above mentioned things.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
5 minutes ago, Crimson said:

No, you didn't.

There are limitations on what scripters can do, all scripts uploaded to the repo are checked for malicious code.

Have you tried recovering the account?

My password on qucikrsgp.com and rs acc is same also same.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, sarthycool said:

My password on qucikrsgp.com and rs acc is same also same.

Quickrsgp isn't anything I have control over, but I've never had any issue with them and it's run by a reputable premium scripter, and Mod, Erickho. I'm confident he didn't hack you, either. Generally, it's a bad idea to use the same password on more then one site.

 

There seem to be several similar threads you may be interested in.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
49 minutes ago, Crimson said:

Quickrsgp isn't anything I have control over, but I've never had any issue with them and it's run by a reputable premium scripter, and Mod, Erickho. I'm confident he didn't hack you, either. Generally, it's a bad idea to use the same password on more then one site.

 

There seem to be several similar threads you may be interested in.

Quick update guys, Your Mr. Mod erikcho or the scripter drax, or someone from your site hacked my account. I just reovered my account and i find it is CLEANED. Had a bond on it and 2.5m ish gp, all gone. nothing is left. my bank pin was going to be activated in 2 more days.

 

Worst experience with you people.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, sarthycool said:

Quick update guys, Your Mr. Mod erikcho or the scripter drax, or someone from your site hacked my account. I just reovered my account and i find it is CLEANED. Had a bond on it and 2.5m ish gp, all gone. nothing is left. my bank pin was going to be activated in 2 more days.

 

Worst experience with you people.

You think a reputable scripter would hack over 2.5m and a bond? Like wtf lol. Run a fucking system restore and get rid of whatever virus/keylogger u got

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/6/2016 at 9:39 PM, sarthycool said:

I purchased trial vip through rsgp like 3 hours ago. I bought through quckrsgp.com which is run by one of your mods. It went great, i got my trial vip.

 

Then i activated trial version of daxhunter. It worked, tested it for about 2 hours at different locations. When i set it up at red chins, it was constantly hopping worlds. too many login attempts Warning was also coming. But then suddenly, it started to say invalid username and password. Why is that? I manually typed in and checked the pass but it keeps saying that my username or password is invalid. Only one possible explanation that the pass have been changed. how?

 

edit: i have never ever shared my pass with anyone or so. In my experience of past 3-4 years or rsbotting, this has never happened. I even bot on topbot for past 4-5 months, saved password on it. THIS DID NOT HAPPEN!

Same exact thing happened to me only AFTER I tried a trial version of a script before I just bought it. Every single one of my accounts were wiped clean and lost about 80m.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Our picks

    • Gradle is a build tool used to accelerate developer productivity.

      We recently setup a Maven repository (TRiBot Central) to make it easier for scripters to create scripts. Check it out here: https://gitlab.com/trilez-software/tribot/tribot-central/-/packages

      Furthermore, we've released a simple Gradle project to make it easy to run TRiBot and develop scripts for it. Check it out here: https://gitlab.com/trilez-software/tribot/tribot-gradle-launcher

      The goals of TRiBot Central are to:

      Deliver updates to TRiBot faster


      Better organize TRiBot's dependencies (AKA dependancies)


      Make it easier to develop scripts for TRiBot


      Make it easier to use and run TRiBot


      Note: TRiBot won't be able to run scripts from within this project until TRiBot's next release.
        • Like
      • 8 replies
    • Hi everyone,

      I'd like to thank everyone for their patience in this transition period. Since last week, we've worked out the remaining bugs with this integration.

      Some users have still been having issues with connecting their forums account to their Auth0 account. To resolve this, we've imported all forums accounts into Auth0.

      Unfortunately, the accounts which were imported today were using an unsupported password hashing algorithm. Hence, random passwords were set during the import.

      What does this mean for me?

      If you've previously linked your forums account to your Auth0 account, you don't have to do anything. Nothing changes for you.


      If you haven't logged in via our new login yet,

      Try logging in with your forums email address and the last password you used


      If you are unable to login, please use the "Forgot password" tool on the login page:
      Follow the instructions to reset your password
       
        • thonking
        • Like
      • 15 replies
    • Hello everyone,

      Last week we tried to roll out Auth0 Login, but we lost that battle. Now it's time to win the war!

      Important changes

      When logging into the client, you'll now have to enter your Auth0 account credentials instead of your forums credentials

      Note: 2FA is still handled through your forums account (for the time being)



      Changes for existing users

      You'll have to link your Auth0 account to your forums account here: https://tribot.org/forums/settings/login/?service=11


      Auth0 accounts have been created for most existing users. Please use your forums email address and password to login.



      Important notes

      Make sure to verify your email address upon creating a new Auth0 account


      When we mention your Auth0 account, we mean your account used for auth.tribot.org as displayed below
      • 81 replies
    • To better support the upcoming changes (TRiBot X, new repository), we're switching our login handler to Auth0. Instead of logging in with the standard form, you'll now be required to login through our Auth0 application.

      All existing accounts which have been used within approximately the past year have been imported into Auth0 using the same email and password combination which has been stored on the forums.

      What does this mean for users?

      Your account credentials are now even more securely stored


      You'll be able to login via Facebook, Google, and others in the future


      Is there anything users have to do differently now?

      Existing users: You'll have to login with the standard login, open your Account Settings, then link your Auth0 account


      New users: You'll be redirected to our Auth0 app (auth.tribot.org) where you'll be able to create an account


      Why was this change made?

      The new apps we are creating (such as the new repository) aren't able to use the forums to handle user logins


      To centralize all user accounts in one area


      To ensure that the client login doesn't go down when the forums are having problems


      To speed up our development


      Other considerations

      There's no documentation or official support for using Invision Community combined with Auth0, so there are still a few kinks we're working out


      We're in the works of creating an account management panel specifically for Auth0 accounts (ETA August)


      It's not possible to change email addresses for the time being (this will be resolved this August)


      Changing passwords is a weird process for the time being. To change your password, you'll have to use the "Don't remember your password" tool on the Auth0 login page
        • Like
      • 11 replies
    • Over the past month, we've been working hard on TRiBot's new repository - a much needed update. This change has been deemed necessary for TRiBot X, and will allow us to really speed up development of all aspects of TRiBot.

      Today we are going to share what we've been working on!


      Now you must be wondering what kind of features the new repository will have.... well, you'll have to be patient for a little while longer. We're still figuring out various technical aspects so we can't provide answers to all possible questions. We're also focusing on development rather than writing about it so that everyone can get access to our latest developments at lightning speed. I will however answer a few users' questions.

      We're planning on a release of this early to mid August, giving users some goodies before TRiBot X's release.

      Thank you all for being patient. I hope everyone is excited as much as I am!
        • Like
      • 17 replies
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...