Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

NewBotterFTW

[Completely Rewritten 11-28-16] ftwAIO Fisher - V12.1 | Intelligent |ABCL2 (AntiBan) Officially Rated 10/10

Great script, but sometimes when fishing in catherby it just pauses and switches between saying "Legit AFK Fishing" and "Antiban Tasks" indefinitely. I'm using LG while using it

On 22-4-2017 at 7:43 AM, themanman said:

You just suck at botting lol. There's nothing else to it. And botting is breaking the rules so don't flame the scripter because you got banned for breaking the rules. You broke the rules. End of story.

edit: if any scripter sees this and wants to use it just quote me :)

wtf its say 10/10 ban shit i payed 14 euros stfu you fking nub

On ‎4‎/‎24‎/‎2017 at 5:47 PM, fluff1ng said:

wtf its say 10/10 ban shit i payed 14 euros stfu you fking nub

Lol meet me in edge what is your main's name? Also you're flaming the scripter who is a very nice guy and does not deserve your petty b.s. so be quiet.

Working great so far! Got 3 accounts to 75, 76 and 77 fishing in under a week at barbarian village trouts/salmons, the script is very efficent but also looks legit. No flaws AT ALL with this method, starting at 20+ k xp/h and now 41,7k xp/h at 77. 

Tried fishing sharks in Fishing Guild for an hour, both banking and using deposit box. Quite often I will get stuck behind the bank, no clue what happens here.

Botted up to 9 hours a day, did that the first 2 days and still no ban. Lowered to max 6 hours a day now :)

Looking forward to the fix for sharks in Fish guild, gonna stay there after 85 or 90 fish ;)

Using 3x 5 year veteran accs, pure fishing skillers, not fresh accs so I think that is a good antiban in it self :)

On 4/26/2017 at 2:21 PM, NewBotterFTW said:

Hey Everyone, 

I am not ignoring you, I promise.  I am studying for the MCAT test and will address concerns about the script when I can.  Right now I am unable to reply to comments   You can expect me to be back at it 100% around the 14th of May.

Thanks,

NewBotter

Great, not only will you fix our fishing problems, but our health too?! WOOT!

Guest Wompy

It keeps banking my harpoon, simple fix? or am I doing something wrong?

Been fishing sharks in Fishing Guild for a day now and babysitting the bot. It's quite embarrasing.... a whole lot of times does the bot run back and forwards for several MINUTES when "Walking to spot" after banking before actually finding a spot. This needs a fix asap

your fishing script is amazing, the only problem it has  is that it doesn't hit the run icon on the game even when it's full. it may cause a higher ban rate because why weren't you make your character run to go to the bank faster. If you fix this i buy the script in an instant. 

Hey mate. Since you are STILL inactive and it's not just me saying this script is not working - refund please.

Already got AutoFisherPro.... would love credits to get another skill.

Really disappointed in this one however i do understand you do have a life away from a computer, but please respect you have quite royally screwed me around.

• Like 1

Hey everyone, just took my exam and I am all ready to code it up!  I also got official permission from my internship employer to continue coding so we are all set on the legal side too.  I will be working on catching up with what you guys have been posting this week and take it from there.  Thanks, guys! 

• Like 2

Hate to leave the bad news but my hcim with a total of around 1300 was banned this morning because the script kept running behind the fishing guild bank the back to the bank at least half the time but would evertually correct itself after a minute or two. Me being a dumbass I still let it run for some hours like I used to always do before this bug and when I woke up it was banned :/  rip hcim I'll miss you forever :(

1 hour ago, mercheybrahh said:

Hate to leave the bad news but my hcim with a total of around 1300 was banned this morning because the script kept running behind the fishing guild bank the back to the bank at least half the time but would evertually correct itself after a minute or two. Me being a dumbass I still let it run for some hours like I used to always do before this bug and when I woke up it was banned :/  rip hcim I'll miss you forever :(

Unless you are super-unlucky, that is not the sole reason you got banned. 

I have been using 3 accounts for WEEKS and they all get stuck behind the bank at least one time per hour (look my previous posts). 

1. Don't bot more than 6 hours a day

2. Don't bot in Jagex working hours

3. Be super careful when using more than 1 type of script

4. If you have more accounts to bot on, babysit this script until it gets fixed. This means: Do not bot while you sleep

5. Did you use Looking Glass?

6. If you have previous bans on your IP address, it is most surely flagged and you should change it before starting over

@NewBotterFTW I believe the reason why it gets stuck behind the Fishing Guild bank is the way it fails to accurately click on the minimap.

Love the script, only one issue I'm having. When barb fishing, it keeps getting stuck at 'dropping junk' when having shift click drop checked. It will sit there until I log out, log me back in and sit there again and repeat cycle. Could this be looked into please?

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• By Optimus
      Welcome to Optimus AIO Combat & Magic!
      Glossary:
      1. Description

2. Combat Overview
           2.1 What Can the Script Kill
           2.2 Core Combat
           2.3 Looting
           2.4 Banking
           2.5 Progressive Training
           2.6 Worldhopping
      3. Magic Overview
           3.1 Regular Spellbook
           3.2 Ancient Spellbook
           3.3 Lunar Spellbook
           3.4 Combo Alching
      4. Purchase Info & 10 Hour Free Trial.
           4.1 Packages
      5. Testimonials
      6. Gallery
      Total Runtime Statistics:

GUI Preview: 

1. Description:
      Optimus AIO Combat & Magic is a script engineered to safely train up your Combat, Magic and Slayer skills using nearly every training method available in the game.

Using ABC2 technology and thousands of hours of real human playing data, the script now out-performs most human players, while also avoiding bot-detection and staying under the radar from Jagex.
      2. Combat Overview:
      2.1 What Can the Script Kill?:
      The script is capable of killing every monster in the game, below are some noteworthy opponents: 
      Dragons - Including Green, Blue, Red, Black, Brutal, Adamant& Rune dragons - Amazing for goldfarming or training up your account.  Slayer monsters - Dark Beasts, Cave Krakens, Abyssal Demons, Drakes, Spiritual Mages/Warriors, Wyverns, Nechryaels, Gargoyles, Dust Devils & everything below. It will automatically use the required slayer items for finishing.  Crabs - The script can kill ALL types of crabs: Rock, Sand, Swamp and Ammonite crabs! are all supported. The script will reset the aggressiveness when they stop waking up.  Experiments - Insane XP for pures. Yaks - Insane XP for mains. Chaos druids - Good goldfarming for medium level accounts. All wilderness monsters - Good for farming emblems & wildy slayer.  Dagannoths - Insane XP, I recommend bringing a cannon for maximum gains.  Nightmare Zone Bosses - The script can kill all bosses inside NMZ and drink all the potions. It will end once the dream is complete.  Stronghold of Security and other dungeons - The script supports all of these locations.  Plus 1000's of other monsters - Literally anything you can think of, some people even use it for KBD.  2.2 Core Combat:
      Below are some of the core features that make the script so powerful. Using the features mentioned below the script can perform just as good as any player. 
      Custom fight areas - You can specify exactly where in the game you want the script to fight. Either with a polygon or a circle. Below is an example of a polygon fight area. Dwarf multicannon - The script will place, reload, pickup and stop your cannon decaying. Prayer - The script can use all prayers, including quick prayer, and even recharge your prayer at nearby altars.  Potions - Including Divine, Extended, Super, Regular, Energy, Stamina & NMZ potions.  Special Attacks - Supports every special attack weapon in the game, including weapon switching.  Guthans - The script can switch to Guthan's to heal, then switch back to your primary gear once hp is recovered.  Resetting Aggressiveness - The script can detect when monsters stop being aggressive towards you, and run away to reset the aggro.  Food - It can eat every type of food in the game. Even multiple types of food, simply seperate their names with a comma E.G Lobster, Swordfish. Bones to peaches - The script efficiently uses Bones to peach tablets if you've got them in your inventory.  Safe spotting - Safely train combat from a distance without taking any damage.  Uses slayer items to finish kills - Bags of salt, ice coolers, rock hammer etc. Detects if you've unlocked the slayer ability to auto-kill.  Bone burrying - Train up your prayer! 2.3 Looting:
      Looting by item name or ID - Simple to setup Looting by item price - E.G Loot all items over 500gp - Fetches prices from the Runescape grand exchange. Telekinetic grab support - For those hard to reach places.  High alching - Turn your loot into gold while you train! Pickup and re-equip ammo - Supports all ammo types. Ironman looting - The script will automatically detect if you're an Ironman, and loot accordingly.  Looting bag & Herb sack  - The script will automatically use them if you're carrying one. Accurate profit calculations  - Track your gains on screen or with your dynamic signature.  2.4 Banking:
      Supports every bank in the game - Can use every bank chest / booth / banker in RS. Fully customisable inventory setups. Tip 1: When withdrawing potions or charged jewellery, you can type (*) Instead of the dose number and it will withdraw whatever dose is highest in the bank. 
      For example Ring of duelling(*).  Tip 2: You can also type 0 as the quantity, and it will withdraw-all of the item instead of a specific quantity. 
      For example these settings would make it withdraw all of your cannonballs, then fill your inventory with lobsters.

Supports all Teleports - The script can use all teleport methods including Spells, Tabs, Jewelery & Scrolls + more. Will bank for multiple conditions: 
      - Hp is below a set %.
      - Inventory is full.
      - Out of food.
      - Out of runes.
      - Out of ammo.
      - Out of all potions.
      - Out of prayer potions.
      - Out of antifire potions.
      - Out of cannonballs.
      - Before a break starts.
      - When your slayer task is complete. Heals to full HP at the bank - To save food during your trip, it'll heal up in the bank.  Logs out when you're out of supplies. 2.5 Progressive training: 
      The script can do the following when you level up, or after x amount of time:
      Upgrade equipment - E.g upgrade to Rune scimitar when you reach 40 attack. Change attack styles - E.g switch to Strength training after you reach 40 attack Change training method / location - The script can completely switch training methods, e.g Rock crabs to 60 strength, then go train magic to 70 alching, then switch back to Chaos druids after an hour. All without stopping the script.  2.6 Worldhopping: 
      The script uses both the ingame worldhopper and login screen worldhopper to find the ideal training spot. Note: All of these settings are optional. 
      Supports F2P, Members & DMM worlds  - It will automatically detect which you're in, and select worlds accordingly.  Worldhop when x players in your area - The script can count how many players are around and worldhop if it gets too busy.  Worldhop when there's a cannon in your spot - To avoid reduced XP / GP rates. Worldhop when there's a Jagex Moderator nearby - A safety precaution.  Worldhop when the break handler activated - So someone doesn't see you training for prolong periods of time. Worldhop when someone talks in your area. 3. Magic Overview:
      The script can train with pretty much every training method available, from Air strike to Ice barrage, it's all supported. 
      (The script can also loot, use cannon etc while using non-combat methods).

3.1 Regular Spellbook
      The script can use the following regular spellbook spells, both in combat & out of combat.
      Splashing Strike spells Bolt spells Blast spells Surge spells Enchant jewelry spells Superheat items Enchant crossbow bolt spells Curse spells Alchemy spells Teleport spells 3.2 Ancient Spellbook
      The script can use the following ancient spellbook spells.
      All rush spells All burst spells All blitz spells All barrage spells 3.3 Lunar Spellbook
      The script can traing using the following lunar spellbook spells.
      Humidify Superglass Make Tan Leather Plank Make Spin Flax String Jewelry  3.4 Combo Alching
      The script can also Combo alch, meaning it will cast the high alchemy spell after using another spell to recieve rapid XP.
      It can combo alch with the following spells:
      Combat / Alch - E.G Fire surge & Alch at the same time Curse / Alch - From curse up to stun it's all supported. Earn up to 180K XP/Hour Teleport / Alch - Very fast XP.  4. Purchase info and script trial info:
      Packages:
      Free Trial
      Instance count: 1
      Duration: 10 Hours per month
      $10 Package:
      Instance count: 4
      Duration: 1 month
      $20 Package:
      Instance count: 10
      $30 Package:
      Instance count: 20
      $50 Package:
      Instance count: 50
      All packages include:
      VIP is not required to run the script
      The ability to train all of combat and magic effortlessly and safely for the duration of your subscription.
      Complete customer support via discord and the TRiBot forums

To purchase the script or activate your free trial, click the image below:
      TRiBot Repository | Optimus Combat & Magic

5. Testimonials:

6. Gallery:
      Killing 15,000 abyssal demons and getting over 26 whips on one account.

• By Encoded
      Features:
      Anti-Ban Compliance 2 Auto Fisher Pro makes use of TRiBot's second version of anti-ban (ABC2). ABC2 has been built upon statistical analysis of human playing data, making our anti-ban the most human-like on the market. Reaction times are based on real human data collected specifically for fishing and are togglable in the settings tab. Resizable & Looking Glass Both resizable mode and looking glass are supported. Minnow Fishing Catch minnows at the fishing guild and receive up to 600 sharks per hour. Fishing Trawler Acquire the Angler outfit for an extra experience boost or to gain access to Minnow fishing Karambwan Fishing Start in Zanaris or at the fishing location with a filled karambwan vessel and a dramen staff equipped. Last fairy ring destination must be DKP. Barbarian Fishing Support for both heavy rod (leaping fish) and hand fishing. Earn the fastest fishing experience in the game while also gaining strength and agility experience. Barb-tail harpoon and Dragon harpoon support Free up an inventory space by using the Barb-tail harpoon or Dragon harpoon. Dragon harpoon special attack supported. Shift Dropping and Mouse Keys Dropping Drop quickly by making use of the in game shift click to drop option or emulate mouse keys and drop even faster for maximum experience per hour. Kitten Support Raise a kitten while you fish. Have a knife in your inventory if raising a kitten while fishing for leaping fish. Progressive Mode Designed with gold farmers in mind, progressive mode allows a fresh account to level up and switch to lobsters at 40 fishing or swordfish at 50 fishing. Start the script with all required items for the options you have chosen (can be noted) and the bot will switch location and fish accordingly. Progressive mode does not buy items for you. Genie Support Solves the Genie random event and uses the lamp on fishing. AFK Breaks Enable AFK breaks to simulate leaving your computer to use the restroom or to grab a snack. World Hopping Hop worlds if the amount of players near you surpasses a certain amount. (Only works for members worlds) Locations:
      Barbarian Village Burgh de Rott Catherby Corsair Cove Draynor Entrana Fishing Guild Great Kourend Hosidius River Jatizso Karamja Lake Molch Land's End Lumbridge Mor Ul Rek Observatory Otto's Grotto (Baxtorian Falls) Piscarilius (Zeah) Piscatoris Fishing Colony Quidamortem Rellekka Seers' Village Shilo Village - Currently not supported. South Baxtorian Falls (Rasolo) Tree Gnome Stronghold Wilderness Resource Area Zul-Andra Purchase:
      5 credits for 1 month, 3 instances. 8 credits for 1 month, 5 instances. 12 credits for 1 month, 8 instances. 20 credits for 1 month, 30 instances. 25 credits for 1 month, 50 instances. 10 credits for 3 months, 3 instances. 2 credits for 14 days, 1 instance.
      Note: Instances are the amount of accounts that can be ran simultaneously. Click here to purchase.
      Progress Reports:

• By NotaBot1
      So simple question but figured a lot would have experience... How bannable is barbarian fishing? Best tips/ tricks for longterm sustainable botting with it, without bans ? And which script to use?
    • By dax
      Click the spoiler for more progress reports!

Posting a BUG REPORT
      Please read this and submit the report here.
      You can buy Credits with RSGP instantly here!
    • By ScriptsForMains
      https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3461
      Start the script in the area you want to gather resources. Follow the prompts in the pop-up boxes and type exactly what's needed (pay attention to caps!!).  Uses ABC2 timing and custom antiban.  Lots of safety features (will log out if unsuccessful at banking, if experience hasn't been gained, if it can't click on its target, etc etc).  

Supports mining, woodcutting, fishing, thieving (with coin pouches!!), and some hunter animals (can't remember which ones, it's been forever since I've used it for hunter :P).  I recommend using low ABC2 reductions for slower things (fishing or high level resources) and higher ABC2 reductions for stuff like power mining.  For slower things, this will make you move the mouse a lot less when waiting for your character to stop doing something and is much more realistic.  For faster things, you'll be standing around a lot less and getting more exp.  

Uses Daxwalker to bank...  Right now I'm just using public keys so if it's not working it's likely because Daxwalker is busy.  
      It can also power level.  Just tell it what to drop!!

Used this to get my stats up to Drag slayer 2 requirements...  Simple program but very effective.  

Troubleshooting:
      If you run into any problems with the default file, delete it (it's in the AppData -> Roaming -> .tribot folder) 
    • By Beg
      Cooks at Rogues Den (Burthoupe) using the well-known permanent fire.
      Supported Food:
      Shrimps, Anchovies, Karambwanji, Sardine, Karambwan, Herring, Mackerel, Trout, Cod, Pike, Salmon, Tuna, Lobster, Bass, Swordfish, Monkfish, Shark, Dark crab.

Makes fire on a pre-established area close to the bank, and cooks on it. Mostly thinking about free-to-play users, however, included a few pay-to-play banks as well. 
      Supported Banks:  
      Lumbridge Top, Varrock West, Varrock East, Edgeville, Grand Exchange, Falador West, Falador East, Draynor Village,  Duel Arena, Clan Wars, Al-Kharid.
      Castle Wars, Catherby, Seers (Camelot), Ardougne West, Ardougne East, Yanille, Nardah, Tzhaar City.
      Supported Food:  
      Shrimps, Anchovies, Karambwanji, Sardine, Karambwan, Herring, Mackerel, Trout, Cod, Pike, Salmon, Tuna, Lobster, Bass, Swordfish, Monkfish, Shark, Dark crab.

Cooks food on a range/stove/oven.
      Supported Ranges:  
      Al-Kharid, Lumbridge, Falador, Edgeville, Varrock East.
      Cooking Guild, Catherby, Nardah.
      Supported Food:  
      Shrimps, Anchovies, Karambwanji, Sardine, Karambwan, Herring, Mackerel, Trout, Cod, Pike, Salmon, Tuna, Lobster, Bass, Swordfish, Monkfish, Shark, Dark crab, Plain pizza, Baked potato, Sweetcorn.

Makes food using two ingredients on each other.
      Supported Banks:
      Every bank supported by Banking API.
      Supported Food:
      Jug of Wine, 
      Tuna potato, 
      Anchovy pizza, Meat pizza, Pineapple pizza, Pizza base, Incomplete pizza, Uncooked pizza,
      Pastry dough, Pie shell, Uncooked berry pie, Uncooked meat pie, Raw mud pie, Uncooked apple pie, Raw garden pie, Raw fish pie, Raw wild pie, Raw summer pie.

The rules for script argument are the following:
      1. Each task is separated by a vertical bar, "|"
      2. Each task setting has an associated key and value, "key=value"
      3. Each task setting is separated by a comma, ","
      4. Option settings follow the same rules as task settings  
      5. Not case-sensitive

Available task settings:
      type - indicates which type of task it is. Available options are "Rogues den", "Fire", "Range" or "Make item".
      first_supply - the first supply name you want to use.
      supply - same as above (for backwards compatibility).
      second_supply - the second supply name you want to use. Only applies to make-item tasks.
      product - the product name you want to make.
      logs - the logs name you want to burn. Only applies to cooking on self-made fire tasks.
      amount - the amount to cook on the task. If this setting is not present, or a number of zero or lower is set, the amount is ignored.
      stop_level - the cooking level that interrupts the task. If this is not present, or a number of zero or lower is set, the stop level is ignored.
      select_option - the option to type when using the keyboard to select the right option when choosing the food to cook (e.g. 1, 2, 3, 4, ...)

Available option settings:
      mouse_speed - indicates the average mouse speed to use.
      save_on_system_update -  when set to true, attempts to save the task progress on a .dat file right before an ingame update. The task can then be reloaded on gui.
      antiban_reaction - enables with value "true" or disables with value "false" the antiban reaction sleep after an inventory has finished cooking.
      antibug_debug - to print anti-ban actions debug on bot debug panel. "true" to enable, "false" to disable.
      toogle_roofs - to toogle roofs from buildings. "true" to enable, "false" to disable.
      close_with_esc_button - to use escape keyboard button to close the bank. "true" to enable, "false" to disable.
      select_with_keyboard - to use the keyboard to select the right option when choosing the food to cook.

Example:
      type=rogues den, first_supply=raw shrimps, product=shrimps, amount=1000, select_option=1 |
      type=range, first_supply=raw salmon, product=salmon, amount=10000, stop_level=70, select_option=1 |
      type=fire, first_supply=raw lobster, product=lobster, logs=magic logs, amount=5000, stop_level=75, select_option=1 |
      type=make item, first_supply=jug of water, second_supply=grapes, product=jug of wine, amount=10000, select_option=1 |
      mouse_speed=100, save_on_system_update=true, antiban_reaction=false, antibug_debug=true, toogle_roofs=true, close_with_esc_button=true, select_with_keyboard=true

Notes:  Set amount equal to 0 to ignore amount. Set stop level to 0 to ignore stop level.       Ability to create or load one or multiple tasks to be executed. Combine different methods, food, amounts or stop level at your own will.     Save the current script's state. This can be done either on Script's GUI or Script's Paint.  The data file will be stored at .tribot/beg_scripts/Cooking/'your_input'.dat. If enable on GUI, a game system update will generate an automatic save which will be stored at .tribot/beg_scripts/Cooking/'your_rs_name current_date (current time)'.dat.   Load any previous saved state. This can only be done upon start at Script's GUI.                                                      
       Got any progress report worth sharing? Let me know!

Report any bug, missing feature, supported place or food below. If justified, it will be included to the script.

• By Worthy
      AIO Constructor
      By Worthy

Features
      Construct Any Item Including: Planks Bagged plants - FARMING XP! Refills watering cans in house sink Or fetches pre-filled watering cans from the bank Nails Marble Mythical cape
        Multiple Banking Methods Manual banking - Rimmington/Falador, Yanille Ring of Dueling and House Teleports Phials unnoting planks Servant fetch from bank Servant un-note items from inventory
        Synchronized Servant Support Cook Butler Demon Butler
        User Experience This entire script has been rewritten optimized for efficiency and flawlessness  Antiban Compliance (ABC2) Level 10/10 Quick and easy to use GUI setup Script arguments (skip GUI set-up) Slick mousepaint and paint Dynamic signature system (more info below) Hiscores page  
      Set-up
      Start with just a hammer and saw in Inventory. Only if using Servants have coins in Inventory too, or keep them in the servant's money pouch. If using Servants Un-noting have noted planks in Inventory too Only if using Phials Unnoting have noted planks (just the type you are using) in Inventory too. Only if using RoD/Tele Banking have house tabs in Inventory too.  
      Recommended Items to Build
      Levels 1 - 19 → Crude Wooden Chairs (need 138 planks and nails) Levels 19 - 33 → Oak Chairs (need 238 oak planks) Levels 33 - 70  → Oak Larders Levels 70 - 99 → Oak Dungeon Doors 
      OR Levels 52 - 99 → Mahogany Tables (fastest if you have $$)
      OR Levels 47 - 99 → Mythical Capes (requires Dragon Slayer 2 but saves money)
      Creating a preset

Make sure to create the preset using your mouse only! (no hot-keys).

Notes
      If you find the bot is building and removing items very slowly, you can adjust the ABC2 sleep multiplier.
      This reduces the delays in the script (for Antiban) and is a multiplier on the time which the bot sleeps, ranging from 0.1 - 1.0.
      Say the bot was supposed to sleep for 5 seconds, but with a 0.5x multiplier it now sleeps for only 2.5 seconds.
      A delay of at least 0.5x is recommend.

Script Arguments

Click to buy or try a free 2 hour trial:

4.99 CREDITS for 1 MONTH per Auth
      Or 9.99 CREDITS for 6 MONTHS per Auth
      OR 14.99 CREDITS for 6 MONTHS per 3 Auths

Troubleshooting and Bug Reports

Check your hiscore ranking here!
      Grab your dynamic signature by going to the follow site:
      http://www.worthy.rs/tribot-php/AIOConstructor/sigs/YOUR_TRIBOT_USERNAME_HERE.png  
      Happy Botting! 
      Worthy
    • By ScriptsForMains
      https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3257

Straightforward to use, fill in the boxes and watch as your character power trains everything that's simple to power train...  Or opt to bank the items.  Whatever tickles your pecker. Works wherever daxWalker is available.  If this script sees high demand I'll make a GUI and command line arguments... 

I've tested it on fly fishing, teak trees, iron, and thieving guards...  It should work on just about anything. It's a simple script that left clicks on anything you specify and drops whatever items you tell it to.  Supports coin pouch. If you opt for banking, it will bank once the inventory is full and there are no "drop items" left to drop. It will bank everything in your inventory (for now).   
      Doesn't support food (yet) but works as a simple power leveler. Can be set to run to a bank and end the script if you drop below 20 hp. Can also be set to world hop if there are any players nearby (feature turns off for trip to bank and back).  

Like all my scripts with a "main" designation, it will periodically pause/afk to mimic a real player and check itself to make sure it isn't stuck somewhere.  Please post any questions/problems/suggestions.  
    • By Optimus
      Optimus Yak Fighter V2

This script annihilates yaks on the island of Neitiznot. These are an amazing source of xp, and require little to no food on most accounts.
      Best of all they're right next to a bank, so restocking for potions is quick and easy.
      Yak info:
      50HP
      0 Defence
      Extremely fast xp for accounts that have completed The Fremennik Trials
      Features:
      Kills Yaks on Neitiznot Advanced ABC2 antiban with a 10/10 rating. Can worldhop when certain conditions are met. Drinks all potions. Banks for more food / ammo / runes when required. Start the script from anywhere and it will take you to Yaks! And much more! Repository link:

• Our picks

• Gradle is a build tool used to accelerate developer productivity.

We recently setup a Maven repository (TRiBot Central) to make it easier for scripters to create scripts. Check it out here: https://gitlab.com/trilez-software/tribot/tribot-central/-/packages

Furthermore, we've released a simple Gradle project to make it easy to run TRiBot and develop scripts for it. Check it out here: https://gitlab.com/trilez-software/tribot/tribot-gradle-launcher

The goals of TRiBot Central are to:

Deliver updates to TRiBot faster

Better organize TRiBot's dependencies (AKA dependancies)

Make it easier to develop scripts for TRiBot

Make it easier to use and run TRiBot

Note: TRiBot won't be able to run scripts from within this project until TRiBot's next release.
      • 8 replies
    • Hi everyone,

I'd like to thank everyone for their patience in this transition period. Since last week, we've worked out the remaining bugs with this integration.

Some users have still been having issues with connecting their forums account to their Auth0 account. To resolve this, we've imported all forums accounts into Auth0.

Unfortunately, the accounts which were imported today were using an unsupported password hashing algorithm. Hence, random passwords were set during the import.

What does this mean for me?

If you've previously linked your forums account to your Auth0 account, you don't have to do anything. Nothing changes for you.

If you haven't logged in via our new login yet,

Try logging in with your forums email address and the last password you used

If you are unable to login, please use the "Forgot password" tool on the login page:
      Follow the instructions to reset your password

• thonking
      • 13 replies
    • Hello everyone,

Last week we tried to roll out Auth0 Login, but we lost that battle. Now it's time to win the war!

Important changes

When logging into the client, you'll now have to enter your Auth0 account credentials instead of your forums credentials

Note: 2FA is still handled through your forums account (for the time being)

Changes for existing users

You'll have to link your Auth0 account to your forums account here: https://tribot.org/forums/settings/login/?service=11

Auth0 accounts have been created for most existing users. Please use your forums email address and password to login.

Important notes

Make sure to verify your email address upon creating a new Auth0 account

When we mention your Auth0 account, we mean your account used for auth.tribot.org as displayed below
      • 81 replies
    • To better support the upcoming changes (TRiBot X, new repository), we're switching our login handler to Auth0. Instead of logging in with the standard form, you'll now be required to login through our Auth0 application.

All existing accounts which have been used within approximately the past year have been imported into Auth0 using the same email and password combination which has been stored on the forums.

What does this mean for users?

Your account credentials are now even more securely stored

You'll be able to login via Facebook, Google, and others in the future

Is there anything users have to do differently now?

Existing users: You'll have to login with the standard login, open your Account Settings, then link your Auth0 account

New users: You'll be redirected to our Auth0 app (auth.tribot.org) where you'll be able to create an account

Why was this change made?

The new apps we are creating (such as the new repository) aren't able to use the forums to handle user logins

To centralize all user accounts in one area

To ensure that the client login doesn't go down when the forums are having problems

To speed up our development

Other considerations

There's no documentation or official support for using Invision Community combined with Auth0, so there are still a few kinks we're working out

We're in the works of creating an account management panel specifically for Auth0 accounts (ETA August)

It's not possible to change email addresses for the time being (this will be resolved this August)

Changing passwords is a weird process for the time being. To change your password, you'll have to use the "Don't remember your password" tool on the Auth0 login page
      • 11 replies
    • Over the past month, we've been working hard on TRiBot's new repository - a much needed update. This change has been deemed necessary for TRiBot X, and will allow us to really speed up development of all aspects of TRiBot.

Today we are going to share what we've been working on!

Now you must be wondering what kind of features the new repository will have.... well, you'll have to be patient for a little while longer. We're still figuring out various technical aspects so we can't provide answers to all possible questions. We're also focusing on development rather than writing about it so that everyone can get access to our latest developments at lightning speed. I will however answer a few users' questions.

We're planning on a release of this early to mid August, giving users some goodies before TRiBot X's release.

Thank you all for being patient. I hope everyone is excited as much as I am!
      • 17 replies