Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

xCode

xHerblore Premium [GE Support] [Task System]

On 19-12-2016 at 0:49 AM, balvons said:

Like what are my steps for bot? Also bot wont continue to make pots after he comes back from brake, but maybe thats my fault.

The settings you use for the script.

Like: First buy 10 herbs, then clean them, then do x.

Buy grimy ranarr then clean then make unf pots and then sell. I tried to use clean herbs but bot still tries to buy grimy and fails. If it works for you i will try to find the problem myself

EDIT Script is broken for me. Have been using it for few days and i can say thats its pretty shitty. The prices for herbs he takes are 100-200gp more that the actual one , it also wont buy clean herbs for me even if i dont tipe grimy in the settings. Not worth buying in my opinion.

Edited by balvons

Currently using the trial, runs nice and smooth.

However, I found a little error.

This script is set to use "Ground Unicorn horn" as the ingredient, but the ingredient is now called "Unicorn horn dust". This is causing the script to think you are out of said ingredient, and log out instead of making Superantipoisons. 

Hopefully you can give this a quick fix, I may be interested in the script if kinks are worked out!

i tested the free trial and i think there is a bug with the buying.

i told it to buy tarromin, but it buys grimy tarromin and after that it just afk in ge interface

On 21-12-2016 at 8:45 PM, RabbitHole said:

Currently using the trial, runs nice and smooth.

However, I found a little error.

This script is set to use "Ground Unicorn horn" as the ingredient, but the ingredient is now called "Unicorn horn dust". This is causing the script to think you are out of said ingredient, and log out instead of making Superantipoisons. 

Hopefully you can give this a quick fix, I may be interested in the script if kinks are worked out!

18 hours ago, kaapeliapina said:

i tested the free trial and i think there is a bug with the buying.

i told it to buy tarromin, but it buys grimy tarromin and after that it just afk in ge interface

I'll take a look at mentioned issues later today. @RabbitHole That should be an easy fix.

Thanks for letting me know.

• Like 1

On 21-12-2016 at 11:25 AM, Dj_Sammy said:

@xCode
script runs really well and smooth i really like it.
just one thing, everytime i run it, it'll stop sometime by itself saying out of x item in the bot debug, when i clearly have many left in bank :)

Are you using LG? Because that is a common bug when using LG. I have various checks to make sure you are out of items. When there is a fix for the false positives given by LG I'll make sure to implement it and let you know.

i tested the free trial again and it buys the herbs but then just afk at ge interface

current task says: [0/100]

buying 100x grimy lantadyme

so it wont register that it has bought the herbs?

I could not even wish for a better Herblore script! this does it all! Great work @xCode, Thanks for amazing script good sir. Cheers and i really hope to see other premuium scripts with your name on them in the future. May i suggest Runecrafting?  Thanks again man.

On 1/7/2017 at 3:59 PM, gmmulk01 said:

Ban rate on this?

im not sure. Havent been banned yet

On 1/10/2017 at 10:22 PM, Rohm said:

I could not even wish for a better Herblore script! this does it all! Great work @xCode, Thanks for amazing script good sir. Cheers and i really hope to see other premuium scripts with your name on them in the future. May i suggest Runecrafting?  Thanks again man.

im not sure. Havent been banned yet

What level have you gotten to? Using looking glass? And how many hours a day 

iv gotten to lvl.... 60.. and ofc i use LG! The way i see it is use LG...................... or die ;)

1 hour ago, gmmulk01 said:

What level have you gotten to? Using looking glass? And how many hours a day 

Edited by Rohm

Got banned using an account that I've never botted on before. Was only using the trial.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• By Optimus
      Welcome to Optimus AIO Combat & Magic!
      Glossary:
      1. Description

2. Combat Overview
           2.1 What Can the Script Kill
           2.2 Core Combat
           2.3 Looting
           2.4 Banking
           2.5 Progressive Training
           2.6 Worldhopping
      3. Magic Overview
           3.1 Regular Spellbook
           3.2 Ancient Spellbook
           3.3 Lunar Spellbook
           3.4 Combo Alching
      4. Purchase Info & 10 Hour Free Trial.
           4.1 Packages
      5. Testimonials
      6. Gallery
      Total Runtime Statistics:

GUI Preview: 

1. Description:
      Optimus AIO Combat & Magic is a script engineered to safely train up your Combat, Magic and Slayer skills using nearly every training method available in the game.

Using ABC2 technology and thousands of hours of real human playing data, the script now out-performs most human players, while also avoiding bot-detection and staying under the radar from Jagex.
      2. Combat Overview:
      2.1 What Can the Script Kill?:
      The script is capable of killing every monster in the game, below are some noteworthy opponents: 
      Dragons - Including Green, Blue, Red, Black, Brutal, Adamant& Rune dragons - Amazing for goldfarming or training up your account.  Slayer monsters - Dark Beasts, Cave Krakens, Abyssal Demons, Drakes, Spiritual Mages/Warriors, Wyverns, Nechryaels, Gargoyles, Dust Devils & everything below. It will automatically use the required slayer items for finishing.  Crabs - The script can kill ALL types of crabs: Rock, Sand, Swamp and Ammonite crabs! are all supported. The script will reset the aggressiveness when they stop waking up.  Experiments - Insane XP for pures. Yaks - Insane XP for mains. Chaos druids - Good goldfarming for medium level accounts. All wilderness monsters - Good for farming emblems & wildy slayer.  Dagannoths - Insane XP, I recommend bringing a cannon for maximum gains.  Nightmare Zone Bosses - The script can kill all bosses inside NMZ and drink all the potions. It will end once the dream is complete.  Stronghold of Security and other dungeons - The script supports all of these locations.  Plus 1000's of other monsters - Literally anything you can think of, some people even use it for KBD.  2.2 Core Combat:
      Below are some of the core features that make the script so powerful. Using the features mentioned below the script can perform just as good as any player. 
      Custom fight areas - You can specify exactly where in the game you want the script to fight. Either with a polygon or a circle. Below is an example of a polygon fight area. Dwarf multicannon - The script will place, reload, pickup and stop your cannon decaying. Prayer - The script can use all prayers, including quick prayer, and even recharge your prayer at nearby altars.  Potions - Including Divine, Extended, Super, Regular, Energy, Stamina & NMZ potions.  Special Attacks - Supports every special attack weapon in the game, including weapon switching.  Guthans - The script can switch to Guthan's to heal, then switch back to your primary gear once hp is recovered.  Resetting Aggressiveness - The script can detect when monsters stop being aggressive towards you, and run away to reset the aggro.  Food - It can eat every type of food in the game. Even multiple types of food, simply seperate their names with a comma E.G Lobster, Swordfish. Bones to peaches - The script efficiently uses Bones to peach tablets if you've got them in your inventory.  Safe spotting - Safely train combat from a distance without taking any damage.  Uses slayer items to finish kills - Bags of salt, ice coolers, rock hammer etc. Detects if you've unlocked the slayer ability to auto-kill.  Bone burrying - Train up your prayer! 2.3 Looting:
      Looting by item name or ID - Simple to setup Looting by item price - E.G Loot all items over 500gp - Fetches prices from the Runescape grand exchange. Telekinetic grab support - For those hard to reach places.  High alching - Turn your loot into gold while you train! Pickup and re-equip ammo - Supports all ammo types. Ironman looting - The script will automatically detect if you're an Ironman, and loot accordingly.  Looting bag & Herb sack  - The script will automatically use them if you're carrying one. Accurate profit calculations  - Track your gains on screen or with your dynamic signature.  2.4 Banking:
      Supports every bank in the game - Can use every bank chest / booth / banker in RS. Fully customisable inventory setups. Tip 1: When withdrawing potions or charged jewellery, you can type (*) Instead of the dose number and it will withdraw whatever dose is highest in the bank. 
      For example Ring of duelling(*).  Tip 2: You can also type 0 as the quantity, and it will withdraw-all of the item instead of a specific quantity. 
      For example these settings would make it withdraw all of your cannonballs, then fill your inventory with lobsters.

Supports all Teleports - The script can use all teleport methods including Spells, Tabs, Jewelery & Scrolls + more. Will bank for multiple conditions: 
      - Hp is below a set %.
      - Inventory is full.
      - Out of food.
      - Out of runes.
      - Out of ammo.
      - Out of all potions.
      - Out of prayer potions.
      - Out of antifire potions.
      - Out of cannonballs.
      - Before a break starts.
      - When your slayer task is complete. Heals to full HP at the bank - To save food during your trip, it'll heal up in the bank.  Logs out when you're out of supplies. 2.5 Progressive training: 
      The script can do the following when you level up, or after x amount of time:
      Upgrade equipment - E.g upgrade to Rune scimitar when you reach 40 attack. Change attack styles - E.g switch to Strength training after you reach 40 attack Change training method / location - The script can completely switch training methods, e.g Rock crabs to 60 strength, then go train magic to 70 alching, then switch back to Chaos druids after an hour. All without stopping the script.  2.6 Worldhopping: 
      The script uses both the ingame worldhopper and login screen worldhopper to find the ideal training spot. Note: All of these settings are optional. 
      Supports F2P, Members & DMM worlds  - It will automatically detect which you're in, and select worlds accordingly.  Worldhop when x players in your area - The script can count how many players are around and worldhop if it gets too busy.  Worldhop when there's a cannon in your spot - To avoid reduced XP / GP rates. Worldhop when there's a Jagex Moderator nearby - A safety precaution.  Worldhop when the break handler activated - So someone doesn't see you training for prolong periods of time. Worldhop when someone talks in your area. 3. Magic Overview:
      The script can train with pretty much every training method available, from Air strike to Ice barrage, it's all supported. 
      (The script can also loot, use cannon etc while using non-combat methods).

3.1 Regular Spellbook
      The script can use the following regular spellbook spells, both in combat & out of combat.
      Splashing Strike spells Bolt spells Blast spells Surge spells Enchant jewelry spells Superheat items Enchant crossbow bolt spells Curse spells Alchemy spells Teleport spells 3.2 Ancient Spellbook
      The script can use the following ancient spellbook spells.
      All rush spells All burst spells All blitz spells All barrage spells 3.3 Lunar Spellbook
      The script can traing using the following lunar spellbook spells.
      Humidify Superglass Make Tan Leather Plank Make Spin Flax String Jewelry  3.4 Combo Alching
      The script can also Combo alch, meaning it will cast the high alchemy spell after using another spell to recieve rapid XP.
      It can combo alch with the following spells:
      Combat / Alch - E.G Fire surge & Alch at the same time Curse / Alch - From curse up to stun it's all supported. Earn up to 180K XP/Hour Teleport / Alch - Very fast XP.  4. Purchase info and script trial info:
      Packages:
      Free Trial
      Instance count: 1
      Duration: 10 Hours per month
      $10 Package:
      Instance count: 4
      Duration: 1 month
      $20 Package:
      Instance count: 10
      $30 Package:
      Instance count: 20
      $50 Package:
      Instance count: 50
      All packages include:
      VIP is not required to run the script
      The ability to train all of combat and magic effortlessly and safely for the duration of your subscription.
      Complete customer support via discord and the TRiBot forums

To purchase the script or activate your free trial, click the image below:
      TRiBot Repository | Optimus Combat & Magic

5. Testimonials:

6. Gallery:
      Killing 15,000 abyssal demons and getting over 26 whips on one account.

• By Optimus
      Welcome to Optimus AIO Combat & Magic Lite Edition!
      Note: Because this is the Lite Version of the script, certain features have been disabled. To unlock all features please visit the premium edition thread: 
      Glossary:
      1. Description

2. Combat Overview
           2.1 What Can the Script Kill
           2.2 Core Combat
           2.3 Looting
           2.4 Banking
           2.5 Progressive Training
           2.6 Worldhopping
      3. Magic Overview
           3.1 Regular Spellbook
           3.2 Ancient Spellbook
           3.3 Lunar Spellbook
           3.4 Combo Alching
      4. Repository Information
      5. Testimonials
      6. Gallery
      Total Runtime Statistics:

GUI Preview: 

1. Description:
      Optimus AIO Combat & Magic is a script engineered to safely train up your Combat, Magic and Slayer skills using nearly every training method available in the game.

Using ABC2 technology and thousands of hours of real human playing data, the script now out-performs most human players, while also avoiding bot-detection and staying under the radar from Jagex.
      2. Combat Overview:
      2.1 What Can the Script Kill?:
      The script is capable of killing every monster in the game, below are some noteworthy opponents: 
      Dragons - Including Green, Blue, Red, Black, Brutal, Adamant& Rune dragons - Amazing for goldfarming or training up your account.  Slayer monsters - Dark Beasts, Cave Krakens, Abyssal Demons, Drakes, Spiritual Mages/Warriors, Wyverns, Nechryaels, Gargoyles, Dust Devils & everything below. It will automatically use the required slayer items for finishing.  Crabs - The script can kill ALL types of crabs: Rock, Sand, Swamp and Ammonite crabs! are all supported. The script will reset the aggressiveness when they stop waking up.  Experiments - Insane XP for pures. Yaks - Insane XP for mains. Chaos druids - Good goldfarming for medium level accounts. All wilderness monsters - Good for farming emblems & wildy slayer.  Dagannoths - Insane XP, I recommend bringing a cannon for maximum gains.  Nightmare Zone Bosses - The script can kill all bosses inside NMZ and drink all the potions. It will end once the dream is complete.  Stronghold of Security and other dungeons - The script supports all of these locations.  Plus 1000's of other monsters - Literally anything you can think of, some people even use it for KBD.  2.2 Core Combat:
      Below are some of the core features that make the script so powerful. Using the features mentioned below the script can perform just as good as any player. 
      Custom fight areas - You can specify exactly where in the game you want the script to fight. Either with a polygon or a circle. Below is an example of a polygon fight area. Dwarf multicannon - The script will place, reload, pickup and stop your cannon decaying. Prayer - The script can use all prayers, including quick prayer, and even recharge your prayer at nearby altars.  Potions - Including Divine, Extended, Super, Regular, Energy, Stamina & NMZ potions.  Special Attacks - Supports every special attack weapon in the game, including weapon switching.  Guthans - The script can switch to Guthan's to heal, then switch back to your primary gear once hp is recovered.  Resetting Aggressiveness - The script can detect when monsters stop being aggressive towards you, and run away to reset the aggro.  Food - It can eat every type of food in the game. Even multiple types of food, simply seperate their names with a comma E.G Lobster, Swordfish. Bones to peaches - The script efficiently uses Bones to peach tablets if you've got them in your inventory.  Safe spotting - Safely train combat from a distance without taking any damage.  Uses slayer items to finish kills - Bags of salt, ice coolers, rock hammer etc. Detects if you've unlocked the slayer ability to auto-kill.  Bone burrying - Train up your prayer! 2.3 Looting:
      Looting by item name or ID - Simple to setup Looting by item price - E.G Loot all items over 500gp - Fetches prices from the Runescape grand exchange. Telekinetic grab support - For those hard to reach places.  High alching - Turn your loot into gold while you train! Pickup and re-equip ammo - Supports all ammo types. Ironman looting - The script will automatically detect if you're an Ironman, and loot accordingly.  Looting bag & Herb sack  - The script will automatically use them if you're carrying one. Accurate profit calculations  - Track your gains on screen or with your dynamic signature.  2.4 Banking:
      Supports every bank in the game - Can use every bank chest / booth / banker in RS. Fully customisable inventory setups. Tip 1: When withdrawing potions or charged jewellery, you can type (*) Instead of the dose number and it will withdraw whatever dose is highest in the bank. 
      For example Ring of duelling(*).  Tip 2: You can also type 0 as the quantity, and it will withdraw-all of the item instead of a specific quantity. 
      For example these settings would make it withdraw all of your cannonballs, then fill your inventory with lobsters.

Supports all Teleports - The script can use all teleport methods including Spells, Tabs, Jewelery & Scrolls + more. Will bank for multiple conditions: 
      - Hp is below a set %.
      - Inventory is full.
      - Out of food.
      - Out of runes.
      - Out of ammo.
      - Out of all potions.
      - Out of prayer potions.
      - Out of antifire potions.
      - Out of cannonballs.
      - Before a break starts.
      - When your slayer task is complete. Heals to full HP at the bank - To save food during your trip, it'll heal up in the bank.  Logs out when you're out of supplies. 2.5 Progressive training: 
      The script can do the following when you level up, or after x amount of time:
      Upgrade equipment - E.g upgrade to Rune scimitar when you reach 40 attack. Change attack styles - E.g switch to Strength training after you reach 40 attack Change training method / location - The script can completely switch training methods, e.g Rock crabs to 60 strength, then go train magic to 70 alching, then switch back to Chaos druids after an hour. All without stopping the script.  2.6 Worldhopping: 
      The script uses both the ingame worldhopper and login screen worldhopper to find the ideal training spot. Note: All of these settings are optional. 
      Supports F2P, Members & DMM worlds  - It will automatically detect which you're in, and select worlds accordingly.  Worldhop when x players in your area - The script can count how many players are around and worldhop if it gets too busy.  Worldhop when there's a cannon in your spot - To avoid reduced XP / GP rates. Worldhop when there's a Jagex Moderator nearby - A safety precaution.  Worldhop when the break handler activated - So someone doesn't see you training for prolong periods of time. Worldhop when someone talks in your area. 3. Magic Overview:
      The script can train with pretty much every training method available, from Air strike to Ice barrage, it's all supported. 
      (The script can also loot, use cannon etc while using non-combat methods).

3.1 Regular Spellbook
      The script can use the following regular spellbook spells, both in combat & out of combat.
      Splashing Strike spells Bolt spells Blast spells Surge spells Enchant jewelry spells Superheat items Enchant crossbow bolt spells Curse spells Alchemy spells Teleport spells 3.2 Ancient Spellbook
      The script can use the following ancient spellbook spells.
      All rush spells All burst spells All blitz spells All barrage spells 3.3 Lunar Spellbook
      The script can traing using the following lunar spellbook spells.
      Humidify Superglass Make Tan Leather Plank Make Spin Flax String Jewelry  3.4 Combo Alching
      The script can also Combo alch, meaning it will cast the high alchemy spell after using another spell to recieve rapid XP.
      It can combo alch with the following spells:
      Combat / Alch - E.G Fire surge & Alch at the same time Curse / Alch - From curse up to stun it's all supported. Earn up to 180K XP/Hour Teleport / Alch - Very fast XP.  4. Repository Information:
      To activate the script on the repository, please use the following links:
        https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3097-optimus-combat-magic/ - Lite Version

https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/651-optimus-combat-magic/ - Premium Version
      Note: There is a 10 hour FREE TRIAL for anybody who wants to try out the PREMIUM VERSION of the script on the repository   5. Testimonials:

6. Gallery:
      Killing 15,000 abyssal demons and getting over 26 whips on one account.

• By Optimus
      Optimus AIO Firemaker is a free All In One Firemaking script that's efficient and easy to use.
      Overview:
      Start the script with one click. It will automatically detect which logs to use from your inventory or bank, and progressively train your firemaking until you run out of logs.

~ Withdraws tinderbox if you don't have one
      ~ Supports all logs types
      ~ Progressive training - Will automatically start burning better logs if they're available
      ~ Smart algorithm to detect best area to burn
      ~ One-tick burning
      ~ Logs out when out of logs
      ~ ABC2 Antiban
      ~ Sleek paint
      ~ Lit AF 
      Supports 8 different locations:
      (The script will automatically detect the nearest location)
      ~ Varrock West
      ~ Varrock East
      ~ Grand Exchange North
      ~ Grand Exchange South
      ~ Falador East
      ~ Draynor Village
      ~ Duel Arena
      ~ Seers Village
      ~ More to come (Open to suggestions).
      Gallery:

Free repository link:

Hope you all enjoy the script! Feedback is appreciated  
    • By Beg
      About
      This script is aimed to bank-standing skills such as Fletching, Crafting, Herblore or Cooking.
      It comes with a task-based system that you can set up to train with different items and even multiple skills in one go.

Tasks
      You can create or load from a previously saved file multiple tasks to be executed by order.
      A task is complete once you reach the desired amount or level.
      A task can also be unfinished if you don't supply enough items for its completion or if you don't meet the required level to execute it.

Script Argument
      The rules for script argument are the following:
      1. Each task is separated by a vertical bar, "|"
      2. Each task setting has an associated key and value, "key=value"
      3. Each task setting is separated by a comma, ","
      4. Option settings follow the same rules as task settings  
      5. Not case-sensitive

Available task settings:
      skill - the skill you are training with this task. This setting can be ignored if task doesn't give experience in any skill
      item - item's amount and name separated by a hyphen. The first and second items will be used on each other. The last item must be the product. E.g. 1000 cookies.
      master_interface_id -  set master interface id. This setting can be ignored if there isn't any interface after you combine first with second item
      child_interface_id - set child interface id. This setting can be ignored if there isn't any interface after you combine first with second item
      component_interface_id - set component interface id. This setting can be ignored if there isn't any interface after you combine first with second item
      amount - the amount to combine on the task. If this setting is not present, or a number of zero or lower is set, the amount is ignored.
      stop_level - the stop level that interrupts the task. If this is not present, or a number of zero or lower is set, the stop level is ignored. Also, this only works if you input a valid skill on "skill" setting
      inventory_timeout - the inventory timeout for this task. Value is in miliseconds

Available option settings:
      mouse_speed - indicates the average mouse speed to use
      save_on_system_update -  when set to true, attempts to save the task progress on a .dat file right before an ingame update. The task can then be reloaded on gui
      antiban_reaction - enables with value "true" or disables with value "false" the antiban reaction sleep after an inventory has finished
      antiban_debug - to print anti-ban actions debug on bot debug panel. "true" to enable, "false" to disable
      close_with_esc_button - to use escape keyboard button to close the bank. "true" to enable, "false" to disable
      auto_bank_walking - to walk to the nearest bank whenever the player is not on a bank. "true" to enable, "false" to disable
      auto_ge_walking - to walk to grand exchange before starting a task. "true" to enable, "false" to disable
      disable_mouse_offscreen - disables feature mouse offscreen from antiban to increase efficiency when combining some items

Example:
      skill=herblore, item=14-avantoe potion (unf), item=14-mort myre fungus, item=14-super energy(3), master_interface_id=270, child_interface_id=14, amount=5000, stop_level=75, inventory_timeout=20000 |
      skill=crafting, item=1-needle, item=26-leather, item=10000-thread, item=26-leather gloves, master_interface_id=154, child_interface_id=93, amount=100, inventory_timeout=50000 |
      mouse_speed=110, save_on_system_update=true, antiban_reaction=false, antiban_debug=true, close_with_esc_button=true, auto_ge_walking=true

User Interface

Note: The last item must be the product produced by combining the first and second items.
                 Exact non case sensitive names are a must.
                 You must press enter or click on a empty row to set the last row's value on the table.

The setup above has four tasks:
      1st.  Using a Knife on a Maple logs to produce 27 Maple longbow (u) per inventory. Ends after 500 Maple longbow (u) are made, or a supply is missing from bank.
      2nd. Using a Bow string on Maple longbow (u) to produce 14 Maple longbow per inventory. Ends after 500 Maple longbow are made or a supply is missing from bank.
      3rd. Using Jug of water on Pot of flour to produce 9 Pizza base per inventory. Ends after 10000 Pizza base are made, or a supply is missing from bank.
      4th. Using a Needle on Leathers to produce 26 Leather boots per inventory. Ends after 1000 Leather boots are made, or a supply is missing from bank.

Paint

Updates
      18 April 2017 - Ability to combine two items with same name.
                                 Ability to bypass "make interface" by setting master or child interface id to -1 value.
      27 May 2017 -  Ability to combine items that require going through a selection interface and then an amount interface.
      02 July 2017 - Added script argument.
      20 November 2017 - Updated the script to support the new interfaces. 
                                            Script argument changed.
      06 February 2018 - Changed the script to support more than 2 items on inventory. This will allow the combination of a greater variety of items.
      23 April 2018 - Added option to enable/disable auto bank walking and grand exchange bank walking.
                                 Added option to enable/disable mouse offscreen when idling.

• By im4ever12c
      HerbloreHGK
      (Currently under development)

Hello all,
      This being my first large-scale project when it comes to scripting, I thought I would share my current project that is coming together much more quickly than I anticipated. I figured I would keep this thread updated and use it for the script download page. There is still much work to be put into this project, and still have tons of ideas flying around in my head to be added to this.
      Please leave any requests / suggested ideas and thoughts in the comments, I really am curious as to what people have to say, questions and ideas to be added.
      I am still bouncing around the idea to make this open-source or not, if you have any questions of code, please PM me, I will be happy to share my ideas and work.
      I will be running this script 24/7 on multiple accounts to each change and share progress of the account (starting at level 3 herblore before running the script with a stack of 50,000 coins.).
      I will upload media once I get a tracker implemented on the painting.
      V1.0.1 (02/19/2020)
      Herb Cleaning support Added Grimy toadflax & Toadflax to be supported in cleaning. Added Grimy avantoe & Avantoe to be supported in cleaning. Implemented a more logical and informational, yet basic, screen paint. Displays script version, runtime, profit, herb information (i,e: herbs cleaned, herbs bought, herbs sold), total experience gained, and total levels gained, and current task that is being performed on the script (made basic). Fixed a few minor/major bugs Removed/changed some unnecessary sleep events Hard-coded a fail-safe timer that will prevent the script from glitching/getting stuck in a loop of code it cannot surpass.  Fixed an issue that would prevent the script from sharing a bank-screen/grand exchange window during different tasks, regardless if both tasks required the same interface Fixed an issue that would not allow the script to check if it has enough coins in the inventory to purchase the required herbs before attempting to make an offer. Removed hard-coded herb cleaning timer, and is now waiting for the xp drop before continuing to the next action. Current known issues to fix: Will make an offer to buy grimy herbs, even if there are some remaining in the bank before withdrawing the remaining to clean Run-time timer does not display properly Current task remains NULL at all times Closes bank or grand exchange after every action, regardless if the next action needs the same window, and will then re-open it if needed. (This affects GP+XP/hr massively) Currently using a fixed amount to purchase items at. This may be a disadvantage if prices change for the better or worse. (This could initiate a loss of GP over time) Will go to the most expensive herb even if it can only afford one, and will clean these one at a time, sell back, and purchase once again until it gains enough profit for 2/3/4 etc..  (This affects GP+XP/hr tremendously) Using fixed wait methods instead of waiting for actions to be completed. (This is an issue just because the fact that if an action takes 1 second, it will still take a 5 second break, slowing down GP+XP/hr moderately) V1.0.0 (02/18/2020)
      Currently have all logic operating correctly. Herb Cleaning support Added Grimy guam leaf & guam leaf to be supported in cleaning. Added Grimy marrentil & Marrentil  to be supported in cleaning. Added Grimy tarromin & Tarromin to be supported in cleaning. Added Grimy harralander & Harralander to be supported in cleaning. Added Grimy ranarr weed & Ranarr weed to be supported in cleaning. Grand exchange support Buys grimy herbs based on your herblore level to clean for the largest XP/hr + GP/hr. Will keep track of the GP stack on the account and will calculate the maximum number of herbs it can purchase If your GP stack is to low to buy more grimy herbs, it will withdraw all cleaned herbs and sell back to the grand exchange and will use all GP collected to continue it's purchase process. Bank support Uses bankers at the Grand Exchange for banking. If you do not have GP in your inventory for the grand exchange support, it will withdraw from your bank to accomplish it's purchase task If you do not have GP for the herbs, this will withdraw all clean herbs in a noted format to sell to the grand exchange Deposits all items in your inventory to your bank besides coins to begin the cleaning process Current known issues to fix: Closes bank or grand exchange after every action, regardless if the next action needs the same window, and will then re-open it if needed. (This affects GP+XP/hr massively) Will attempts to buy herbs before it registers the GP is to low for the attempted purchase amount, which then initiates the selling phase. (This affects GP+XP/hr massively) Currently using a fixed amount to purchase items at. This may be a disadvantage if prices change for the better or worse. (This could initiate a loss of GP over time) Will go to the most expensive herb even if it can only afford one, and will clean these one at a time, sell back, and purchase once again until it gains enough profit for 2/3/4 etc..  (This affects GP+XP/hr tremendously) Currently no method to detect if the bot is stuck during a step. (This could rouse suspicion if the bot becomes glitched/stuck which could generate reports against your account.) Using fixed wait methods instead of waiting for actions to be completed. (This is an issue just because the fact that if an action takes 1 second, it will still take a 5 second break, slowing down GP+XP/hr moderately)

• By Optimus
      To purchase the script or activate your free 1 hour trial, visit the repository link above. Note: VIP is not required  
      Optimus Pest Control has been engineered in a way that mimics a human player down to the smallest detail. It uses human like behavior, playing strategies and teamwork, while also simulating human reaction times and mouse movements, making the script extremely powerful and safe to use.
      Features:
      Advanced antiban methods designed to mimic a real players actions and playing styles.  Two modes:
      Kill portals & spinners (Recommended for high levels)
      Defending the knight & portals (Recommended for low levels)
        The script generates unique characteristics for each different account. Works perfect with both fixed & resizeable screen size. Supports looking glass. Point spending feature that will purchase desired items from the void shop when you have enough points. Can join a clan chat and follow the team to different worlds. Can fight with quick prayers Uses the special attack of all weapons Drinks all potions Uses a complex algorithm to predict the order in which portals will open up. Works well with TRiBot's break handler feature You can start the script from anywhere! It will use the PC minigame teleport if necessary. Randomized pathing each game. Efficiently handles brawlers & splatter explosions User friendly UI with extensive customization Can play in all boats (Novice, Intermediate, Veteran) Fast at entering the boat ( Multi threaded ) Simple and effective paint that displays points / XP gained.
      Dynamic signatures are coming soon. If you need any help setting the script up, or any questions. Feel free to join my discord, or leave a comment on this thread.

or pm me: Tri (Optimus)#2674
      Instructions:
      1. Fill out the GUI.
      2. Press start & let the bot do it's magic.
      3. Have a snack.
      4. Enjoy your void.
      Note: I recommend disabling auto retaliate, and settings your TRiBot Mouse Speed Variance Limiter to 0. (File>settings on TRiBot client).

Gallery:

Videos:

1 Hour of gameplay:
      Achieving 99 HP:
      Spending max (4000 points) in one go:
      Spending another 4000 points in one go:

Pictures:
      Reaching max points in a single run:

Reaching max points in a single run, again!
          3K Points in a single run, not bad!  

2700 points on the veteran boat!

Max points in the shop, all from this script  
      25 Hours of the novice boat:
          1K Points in a single run     876 Points in a single run  

Decent!

131 Points/HR               Cheers, Optimus
    • By Optimus
      Optimus Yak Fighter V2

This script annihilates yaks on the island of Neitiznot. These are an amazing source of xp, and require little to no food on most accounts.
      Best of all they're right next to a bank, so restocking for potions is quick and easy.
      Yak info:
      50HP
      0 Defence
      Extremely fast xp for accounts that have completed The Fremennik Trials
      Features:
      Kills Yaks on Neitiznot Advanced ABC2 antiban with a 10/10 rating. Can worldhop when certain conditions are met. Drinks all potions. Banks for more food / ammo / runes when required. Start the script from anywhere and it will take you to Yaks! And much more! Repository link:

• By Optimus
      Optimus AIO Tzhaar Fighter V2
      Tzhaars are a great method for training up your combat stats while making some good profit! All of the obsidian items are now worth a lot, and with the expansion of the Tzhaar caves they are now a very viable source of income! One of the best features of this script is that it can safe spot the Tzhaars using Ranged/Magic or Halberds so that you don't take damage, which means you don't need a high defence level or much food to kill them!
      Features:
      Kills all the Tzhaar monsters in all locations, including the new inferno area. Earns up to 1m/hour! Create your own fight area and select which monsters you want to target. Full safe spotting support, as well as face to face melee combat. Can fight with ranged / magic / melee ( Including halberds for safe spotting ). Advanced ABC2 antiban with a 10/10 rating. Custom looting & profit tracking Drinks all potions Can worldhop when certain conditions are met. Banks for more food / ammo / runes when required. Can navigate any player to the fight caves on foot, or via the minigames teleport if available.. And much more! Repository link:

• Our picks

• Gradle is a build tool used to accelerate developer productivity.

We recently setup a Maven repository (TRiBot Central) to make it easier for scripters to create scripts. Check it out here: https://gitlab.com/trilez-software/tribot/tribot-central/-/packages

Furthermore, we've released a simple Gradle project to make it easy to run TRiBot and develop scripts for it. Check it out here: https://gitlab.com/trilez-software/tribot/tribot-gradle-launcher

The goals of TRiBot Central are to:

Deliver updates to TRiBot faster

Better organize TRiBot's dependencies (AKA dependancies)

Make it easier to develop scripts for TRiBot

Make it easier to use and run TRiBot

Note: TRiBot won't be able to run scripts from within this project until TRiBot's next release.
      • 8 replies
    • Hi everyone,

I'd like to thank everyone for their patience in this transition period. Since last week, we've worked out the remaining bugs with this integration.

Some users have still been having issues with connecting their forums account to their Auth0 account. To resolve this, we've imported all forums accounts into Auth0.

Unfortunately, the accounts which were imported today were using an unsupported password hashing algorithm. Hence, random passwords were set during the import.

What does this mean for me?

If you've previously linked your forums account to your Auth0 account, you don't have to do anything. Nothing changes for you.

If you haven't logged in via our new login yet,

Try logging in with your forums email address and the last password you used

If you are unable to login, please use the "Forgot password" tool on the login page:
      Follow the instructions to reset your password

• thonking
      • 15 replies
    • Hello everyone,

Last week we tried to roll out Auth0 Login, but we lost that battle. Now it's time to win the war!

Important changes

When logging into the client, you'll now have to enter your Auth0 account credentials instead of your forums credentials

Note: 2FA is still handled through your forums account (for the time being)

Changes for existing users

You'll have to link your Auth0 account to your forums account here: https://tribot.org/forums/settings/login/?service=11

Auth0 accounts have been created for most existing users. Please use your forums email address and password to login.

Important notes

Make sure to verify your email address upon creating a new Auth0 account

When we mention your Auth0 account, we mean your account used for auth.tribot.org as displayed below
      • 81 replies
    • To better support the upcoming changes (TRiBot X, new repository), we're switching our login handler to Auth0. Instead of logging in with the standard form, you'll now be required to login through our Auth0 application.

All existing accounts which have been used within approximately the past year have been imported into Auth0 using the same email and password combination which has been stored on the forums.

What does this mean for users?

Your account credentials are now even more securely stored

You'll be able to login via Facebook, Google, and others in the future

Is there anything users have to do differently now?

Existing users: You'll have to login with the standard login, open your Account Settings, then link your Auth0 account

New users: You'll be redirected to our Auth0 app (auth.tribot.org) where you'll be able to create an account

Why was this change made?

The new apps we are creating (such as the new repository) aren't able to use the forums to handle user logins

To centralize all user accounts in one area

To ensure that the client login doesn't go down when the forums are having problems

To speed up our development

Other considerations

There's no documentation or official support for using Invision Community combined with Auth0, so there are still a few kinks we're working out

We're in the works of creating an account management panel specifically for Auth0 accounts (ETA August)

It's not possible to change email addresses for the time being (this will be resolved this August)

Changing passwords is a weird process for the time being. To change your password, you'll have to use the "Don't remember your password" tool on the Auth0 login page
      • 11 replies
    • Over the past month, we've been working hard on TRiBot's new repository - a much needed update. This change has been deemed necessary for TRiBot X, and will allow us to really speed up development of all aspects of TRiBot.

Today we are going to share what we've been working on!

Now you must be wondering what kind of features the new repository will have.... well, you'll have to be patient for a little while longer. We're still figuring out various technical aspects so we can't provide answers to all possible questions. We're also focusing on development rather than writing about it so that everyone can get access to our latest developments at lightning speed. I will however answer a few users' questions.

We're planning on a release of this early to mid August, giving users some goodies before TRiBot X's release.

Thank you all for being patient. I hope everyone is excited as much as I am!
      • 17 replies