[VPSFish.com] FAST USA and Europe Virtual Private Servers & Dedicated Servers | Low Price, In Stock | TriBot Installed Free | Bot Today! | VNC Remote Viewing Installed | View Bots From Browser

Click HERE to Order Or Visit www.VPSFish.com

de6c1.jpg
2ivz18p.jpg

View Our Virtual Private Server Plans
USA Virtual Private Servers: Click Here To View Plans And Order!
Europe Virtual Private Servers: Click Here To View Plans And Order!

Dedicated Servers Now Available (NEW)

USA Dedicated Servers: Click Here To View Plans And Order!

Features
Our USA and Europe VPS & Dedicated Servers are guaranteed to work for TriBot! We are an official advertiser and our server solutions are perfect for botting in RuneScape. If you're looking for low latency, high speed, choose us!

Here's some highlights of our Virtual Private Servers for RuneScape Botting:

1. Windows-like GUI on Linux OS.
2. We can pre-install Botting Software and VNC Remote Viewing for FREE, just select the option when you order!
3. Our virtual private servers are FAST and have LOW PING.
3. You can view your bots from any web browser!
4. Easy to use, even with no server experience!
5. Perfect for streaming services like NetFlix, Hulu, Twitch, YouTube.
6. Perfect for playing online games such as RuneScape, Counter-Strike, League of Legends.
7. Perfect for Craigslist and web browsing!
8. Multiple high-speed locations available throughout the world, including USA and Europe!
9. 99.9% Uptime!
10. You agree to our ToS for all orders: http://www.vpsfish.com/terms-of-service/ for all orders.

Due to the natural of our business, all sales are final.

Frequently Asked Questions about Virtual Private Servers for RuneScape Botting
What is a VPS?
A Virtual private server is a remote computer (server) that is online 24/7. You are able to view it like a normal computer and see the desktop screen. You are able to run your Runescape bots from it because we setup the Runescape bots for you and you are able to begin botting immediately after we finish setting it up. You will be able to save money on electricity and worrying about having to keep your computer heating up your room! We can handle any kind of size of bot farm on our VPS servers, come check us out at VPSFish.

Why do I need a VPS?
A virtual private server basically means you don't have to go and keep buying computers to run your bots! Instead, you use our hardware and you run and scale your bot farm from our hardware. You can run entire bot farms and make lots of money using VPSFish and ProxyFish combined!

Do I still need proxies with a VPS?
Yes! Because the Virtual Private Server itself is on its own dedicated IP, but that's only 1! You can run 1 bot directly off that IP if you wanted to, and then use every other bot on one of ProxyFish's premium and private socks proxies. If you're looking for a discount code off our ProxyFish website, use 10OFF.

I don't know anything about servers! Is it easy to use?
Yes! If you pick the option where we install the bot software for you, you will have everything you need sent to you and all you do is login and you can see your desktop screen of your server and be able to use it like a normal comptuer. We support every major bot software. We make botting easy!

Our Server's installed GUI
Our servers are ran off Linux made to look like Windows to inspire some familiarity. Linux uses much lesser resources than Windows and is the operating system of choice for botters looking to maximize efficiency.

487fcf951dcd1f7deb25338be59dacbf.png

Customers Love VPSFish.com - Our Reviews

CHECK OUT OUR 100% POSITIVE REVIEWS ABOUT OUR VIRTUAL PRIVATE SERVERS!

On 11/18/2016 at 10:24 PM, shaiguy said:

Purchased the diamond pack and I was not disappointed! 

VERY user friendly unlike many other VPS's that I've stumbled upon, and easy to set up at that. 

ProxyFish was more than willing to assist me in setting things up (he even installs the bots for you!)

The server is fast and feels incredibly clean too so setting up your bots is a lot less frustrating.

And of course the pricing is very fair.

Overall, this is the best VPS around, and I recommend this to anybody in need of one.

SofaKin said:

Bought the Onyx plan. I extremely satisfied with the customer support as well as the VPS itself. I recommend everyone to try their VPS's.

On 12/3/2016 at 11:28 PM, OmniMind said:

Bought the Ruby plan and spoke with Matthew himself. Very respectable and professional person. Recommended :)

On 12/1/2016 at 3:45 PM, iArnaaas said:

Bought Emerald vps :) Super awesome and precious service ;) Recommendation for everyone !

Why VPSFish?

VPSFish is the superior VPS & Dedicated provider for many reasons!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1) We are not a small company, we offer many premium services for botters and non-botters. You get what you pay for in this business - We are NOT a RuneScape business - we are a full premium service known in the proxy space.
2) We sell low-ping, fast virtual private servers!
3) We are not some random member on this forum reselling proxies that are all being used by others.
4) Uptime is 99%+ for our servers!
5) We have other services provided to TriBot members, such as ProxyFish, which we are well known for!

Notes:
* All services are self-managed (unmanaged) but we do our best effort to install all the necessities to get you botting
immediately - including bot software, web browser, VNC, all at no extra charge! We do not provide any technical support for any of our servers - you have root access to do and install what you need / want.
* Orders are manually setup so it may take up to 10 hours (but could be instantly delivered if you add me on Skype first) to get your server setup and installed. However, we are usually able to deliver most servers in under an hour during normal 9AM - 5PM business hours. Dedicated servers may take up to 24-48 hours depending on availability, but could also be done sooner. Please contact on Skype to check delivery times if you can't wait!

Any questions before you order? Contact us on Skype: MatthewVitale866 or PM me!

But wait, if you're reading this, you can save 10% off the first month using the coupon code: tribot

Edited by ProxyFish
  • YoHoJo pinned this topic
  • Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I had problems with the guy due to him being extremely rude to which I requested an immediate cancelation of my account (on this thread I'm sure there's messages of me saying I'm canceling as well) 

Purchased the diamond pack and I was not disappointed!  VERY user friendly unlike many other VPS's that I've stumbled upon, and easy to set up at that.  ProxyFish was more than willing to as

I've purchased many VPS's and many proxies within my time in the Botting scene. I have to say I was very happy to do some work with @ProxyFish, the service he provided was very efficient and was able

4 minutes ago, ProxyFish said:

Yes! The VPS is a private server (computer) that is running 24/7. You do not need your computer to be on because it is basically running on our computer you could say!

Nice I will definetly try this some time soon!

VERY user friendly unlike many other VPS's that I've stumbled upon, and easy to set up at that. 

ProxyFish was more than willing to assist me in setting things up (he even installs the bots for you!)

The server is fast and feels incredibly clean too so setting up your bots is a lot less frustrating.

Overall, this is the best VPS around, and I recommend this to anybody in need of one.

• Like 1
17 hours ago, OmniMind said:

Bought the Ruby plan and spoke with Matthew himself. Very respectable and professional person. Recommended :)

On 12/1/2016 at 3:45 PM, iArnaaas said:

Bought Emerald vps :) Super awesome and precious service ;) Recommendation for everyone !

On 11/18/2016 at 10:24 PM, shaiguy said:

Thanks everyone for your continued support. http://www.vpsfish.com is providing bot-ready virtual private servers. You can connect your virtual private server and begin botting FAST! It's a simple process and our virtual private servers are EASY to use!

Why are you not botting with the power of VPSFish?

On 12/5/2016 at 7:03 PM, onixya said:

How much for 6 proxies paying in rsgp

PM me for proxies, we also accept Bitcoin!

We have slashed our prices on our Europe Virtual Private Servers to: $5/month for the Sapphire Plan and $10/month for the Emerald Plan! That's over 40% off the original prices. These prices are based on quarterly (3 month) payments for these small plans, but its like getting a month free!

Get your bot farms going @ http://www.vpsfish.com

On 12/18/2016 at 8:06 PM, DopeDan said:

Honest, friendly, and quick! They have everything set up for botting! +rep:cool:

Thanks for the feedback!

DEAR TRIBOT: MERRY CHRISTMAS! Get your bot farm going just in time while everyone is on vacation! Super easy to use virtual private servers with OSBot pre-installed, VNC installed, browsers installed, and much more. You can use this even with no linux experience!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Enzyme,

Did you place an order and it should've been fulfilled and delivered to you via email by now - was it? You can reach out to me on Skype. Skype: MatthewVitale866

We have one order we're working on setting up (from today) but they did not select if they wanted bots installed so we were trying to reach out to them to make sure they did want them installed. If that happens to be you, please check support ticket! Otherwise, we thank you for your business and our servers can be instantly setup (VPS), we just need to approve the order! Setting up of the bots takes a little bit as we do that on a per-case basis (as requested). Simply add us on Skype if you need anything or have any questions or open a support ticket.

Best,

ProxyFish | VPSFish

Edited by ProxyFish
  • YoHoJo unpinned this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Naton
      Intro/Download
      This is a free application which provides a graphical user interface to launch clients automatically using TRiBot's CLI

Download: https://github.com/Naton1/Graphical-Client-Starter/releases (download links are under Assets)
      Source: https://github.com/Naton1/Graphical-Client-Starter/

Loader/Updater: https://github.com/Naton1/Graphical-Client-Starter-Loader/releases

Features:
      The best way to learn about all the features this free & open source software has is to test it out yourself!
      Here's some of the top features:
      Manage an unlimited amount of accounts with various data fields (Login Name/Password/Bank Pin/Client/Script/Script Arguments/World/Break Profile/Heap Size/Use Proxy/Proxy/Proxy IP/Proxy Port/Proxy Username/Proxy Password/Notes)
      Automatically launch TRiBot clients
      View all clients launched through the Graphical Client Starter
      Close all launched clients
      Schedule client start/shutdown
      Import accounts from any format file
      Import accounts from TRiBot's account manager
      Export accounts to TRiBot's account manager
      Export accounts to CSV/TSV/Custom file
      Color the account rows to fit your needs (ex. make rows green/red instead of plain white)
      Built-in proxy manager with proxy checking support (check if your proxies work)
      Customizable set of account columns in the table - fit only the data you need
      Auto-batch accounts into clients with tabs, for example batch 20 accounts into 5 clients with 4 tabs within each client (amount is customizable)
      Ability to only launch accounts that are not currently active
      Custom launch speed - launch all your clients at once, or spread them out over time to not consume too many resources (ex. every 15 seconds)
      Minimize clients on launch
      Restart clients when they close - can be useful if you experience your clients ever crash (make sure to disable this option if you are actually trying to close your clients)
      Looking glass support
      TRiBot sign-in - can log in with your TRiBot credentials through TRiBot's CLI so that you don't have to have previously logged in
      Randomly select f2p/members/custom worlds, optionally preferring low ping worlds (view the worlds section of this thread)
      Blacklist worlds from the random selection
      Cell/Row selection modes - cell selection mode will treat the account table like a spreadsheet
      A ton of utility features to make managing and editing your list of accounts as easy as possible
      Various themes including dark theme
      Saving/Loading profiles
      ... and a ton more! Check it out now for free.

Instructions:
      Setup Application:
      Install TRiBot (if it isn't already installed).
      Download/Install the graphical client starter - you have two choices, use the windows installer (the .exe) (recommended for ease of use), or launch the .jar file. If you are not on windows you must use the jar. The jar file will require java 11+. A quick google of 'download java 11' should give you what you need.
      Configure the path to the location TRiBot was installed in the graphical client starter. This setting can be found at at Settings -> TRiBot Path in the graphical client starter. This must point to a directory named TRiBot. The Graphical Client Starter will try to find this folder automatically on start so it may already be set.
      Starting Clients:
      Click the "Add New Account" button to add new rows to the accounts table.
      Fill out the accounts to launch - Login Name and Script are required. The rest are optional. You can configure more table columns at Settings -> Account Columns.
      Click 'Launch Selected Accounts' to launch your TRiBot clients.

Account Column Data:
      Login Name - Required. This is the login name to log in to the account with.
      Password - The password of the account to log in to. If no password is provided, TRiBot will try to match the login name to an account in the TRiBot account manager.
      Bank Pin - The account bank pin.
      TOTP Code - The authenticator secret key. Note that TRiBot does NOT support this as a CLI arg. This field is only used for importing/exporting.
      Client - The (arbitrary) name of a client that can be used to group multiple accounts together as tabs on the same client. All accounts with the same client name will be grouped together in a single TRiBot client.
      Script - Required. The name of the script to run. This must be exactly as it appears when you go to start a script within TRiBot.
      Script Arguments - The script arguments to pass to the script to run. The contents of this depends on the script. Ask the scripter.
      World - The initial world of the client. See the World section of this thread for more info.
      Break Profile - The name of the break profile to use in TRiBot.
      Heap Size - The heap size for the client. If using tabs/multiple accounts in a single client, the heap sizes for each account will be summed and set as the heap size for the client.
      Use Proxy - If a proxy should be used for the account.
      Proxy - The proxy to use for the account.
      Proxy IP - The proxy IP to use for the account.
      Proxy Port - The proxy port to use for the account.
      Proxy Username - The proxy username to use for the account. 
      Proxy Password - The proxy password to use for the account.
      Notes - Custom notes for your own personal use. Often used to track certain information about certain accounts such as the account status.

Themes:
      The Graphical Client Starter supports various different themes including multiple dark themes. Find them at Preferences -> Theme.
      The user interface is meant to work specifically on the default theme but everything should work fine on every other theme. If you want a theme other than the default, the recommend themes are JMetro Light/Dark. Note that I did not develop any of the themes myself.
      Examples of JMetro

Common Issues:
      If you are having trouble launching clients (ex. none appear), you can select Preferences -> Debug Mode for a bit more info on the TRiBot launch in the console. The command used for TRiBot's CLI is printed out before launch, use this to determine what is being launched.
      On Windows, you may have to launch the app as an administrator in order to launch a tribot client. (This will happen if you installed tribot to your program files, which is protected)
      You can easily solve this by downloading the windows installer and using that. You can right click an executable file and select "Run as Administrator", or reinstall TRiBot to a non-protected location such as your user directory.

Proxies:
      There are a few ways you can configure proxies. The application will read your proxies from your tribot folder so you can just add them to tribot and they will appear when you open this application. You can also use the built-in proxy manager. Lastly, you can configure the proxy ip/port/user/pass directly in the accounts table by enabling the columns (at settings -> account columns).

Application Arguments (optional, to launch the app programatically):
      -launchprofile profileName
      Automatically launch a graphical client starter profile
      -onlylaunch
      Doesn't display a GUI if the launchprofile arg is specified

Ex. java -jar GraphicalClientStarter.jar -launchprofile last -onlylaunch

World Selection:
      Use 0 or -2 for random members world
      Use -1 for random f2p world
      Use -3 for a random members world that has good ping
      Use -4 for a random f2p world that has good ping
      Note that you can add multiple worlds to the world field to randomly choose a world from that list (ex. 315, 316, 316 or 315 316 316)
      Leaving blank defaults to whatever TRiBot does

Proxies:
      There's two ways to configure proxies through the Graphical Client Starter. You can utilize the proxy selection box (proxy column), or use the proxy ip/port/user/pass account columns to edit the fields directly for each account (or a mixture of the two). The proxy selection box is populated with the proxies from the Graphical Client Starter proxy manager (which allows for custom editing of proxies, and also imports proxies from the TRiBot proxy manager). Most users choose to edit the columns directly for each account (Visit Settings -> Account Columns to enable the columns). You need to enable the 'Use Proxy' setting for each account either way.

Looking Glass:
      Go to Preferences -> Looking Glass and enable the option, and provide a path to the LG client you want to use. This will use the TRiBot CLI's built in looking glass support.

Account Import/Export:
      Accounts can be imported/exported in almost any format. Any order of columns can be specified. To import/export, navigate to Tools -> Import/Export and select the specified options. A few simple popup windows will appear going over the necessary steps to configure the file and format. It's highly recommended to take advantage of this - the import/export system is very powerful and customizable.

Settings:
      Settings are saved to a specific settings file.
      Account Columns: The list of columns that are displayed on the accounts table. Any combination of these can be selected. Note that the fields are not emptied out when de-selecting a column.
      Auto-Batch Accounts: Automatically batch the selected launched accounts into a set of clients with each client having multiple tabs, one for each account
      Launch Inactive Accounts: Only launch accounts whose login name does not exist in an active client (accounts will be skipped, and not launched, if they exist in an active client)
      Launch Speed: The time between each client launch. Sometimes launching too many clients at once can cause issues with the clients that are launched due to too many resources being used at once so spreading them out of some period of seconds can help.
      Minimize Clients: Minimize the clients after they are launched (using the CLI flag)
      Restart Closed Clients: Any client (that is currently listed in Active Clients) that is closed will automatically be restarted. Make sure to disable this when you actually want to close your clients.
      Schedule Launch: Delay launching your clients until a specific time. Your accounts will sit in the Launch Queue until the specified time, then launch.
      Schedule Shutdown: Shutdown your clients at a specific time. Also, optionally restart the shutdown clients after some period of time. By default, the schedule shutdown setting is only applied to clients that are launched after configuring the settings, but an option is provided to apply them to all active clients as well (ex. you already have 10 clients active and want to shut them down at a specific time).
      Looking Glass: Support for TRiBot's Looking Glass (using the CLI flags)
      TRiBot Path: The path to where TRiBot was installed. The Graphical Client Starter will try to automatically find this for you so you probably won't have to set this yourself.
      TRiBot Sign-In: Sign in to TRiBot automatically through the supported CLI flags, incase your locally saved SID is expired. Sometimes you will be automatically signed out of TRiBot so you may want to provide your sign-in information so you don't have any issues launching when you have been signed out.
      Worlds -> Blacklist: Prevent certain worlds from being selected when choosing a random world
      Import -> Import Action: How to import the accounts into the current settings file (add new accounts or try to merge with existing)

Preferences:
      Preferences are saved globally, regardless of what your current settings file is.
      Debug Mode: Provides more debug in the console for launched clients. Only use this if trying to debug something - otherwise it can cause clients to use more resources.
      Selection Mode: Row/Cell selection modes are supported, row selection mode means you select a row at a time in the accounts table, cell selection means you can select a cell at a time, kind of like a spreadsheet.
      Show TRiBot Imports: Shows suggestions from the data that currently exists in TRiBot when filling out some fields in the accounts table, for example may display all Login Names in the TRiBot account manager.
      Theme: Configure a different display. The recommended theme is the default, but JMetro Light/JMetro Dark/Dark/Modena Dark are popular as well. Note that some themes may have minor graphical issues (I did not create any of them). Everything is written to work/display properly on the default theme.

Tips:
      Try Preferences -> Selection Mode ->  Cell Selection Mode. This will make the table selection similar to how Excel/Google Sheets work. You can do cool things which save time like the following (this uses copy pasting):
      https://i.imgur.com/dEPWNvT.mp4
      You can right-click the column headers to bulk configure values for the selected rows (including the selection column header itself)
      Launch Inactive Accounts (under Settings) can make sure you don't double-launch any clients (launches all selected accounts where there isn't a corresponding active client with the same username)
      Take the time to become familiar with the settings and features of this application. You will thank yourself later when you save yourself a lot of time.
      Ctrl+Drag to highlight multiple rows at once in row selection mode, then right click -> select rows to easily bulk select rows 
      https://gyazo.com/2e0b0e70c1ee97fd6295cd68d430acc1
      All leading and trailing whitespace is trimmed on client launch incase you have an accidental whitespace character that you didn't realize

Please notify me of any issues.

This tool works extremely well with nRestocker - This script can bring new levels of automation to your gold farm. Revolutionize your workflow with automation by developing a custom list (or tree) or tasks to fit your needs.
      https://community.tribot.org/topic/79895-nrestocker-grand-exchange-muling-bonding-gearing-script-startingqueuing-~60-different-tasks/
    • By Obble
      Use code TRIBOT for 50% OFF bringing our VPS to $5 AUD per GB (~$3.75 USD)
      All prices on site are in AUD
      Visit our VPS page here
      About Obble Hosting
      We are an Australian business established in 2018 offering discounted Australian webhosting. We've just launched our new SSD VPS range and providing 50% discount to regular pricing, valid for lifetime of the account. Obble Hosting strives for the best level of customer support while retaining affordable pricing - See our reviews online (Google/Facebook/Trustpilot).

BASIC VPS
      $10 AUD / Month After Discount ($7.50 USD)
      - 2GB RAM (Approx 2-3 Bots minimum)
      - 1 CPU @ 3.9ghz
      - 35 SSD NVMe Storage
      - Dedicated IP Included
      - Instant Setup
      - Unlimited Bandwidth

STANDARD VPS
      $20 AUD / Month After Discount ($15 USD)
      - 4GB RAM (Approx 4-6 Bots minimum)
      - 2 CPU @ 3.9ghz
      - 70 SSD NVMe Storage
      - Dedicated IP Included
      - Instant Setup
      - Unlimited Bandwidth

PREMIUM VPS
      $40 AUD / Month After Discount ($30 USD)
      - 8GB RAM (Approx 8-12 Bots minimum)
      - 3 CPU @ 3.9ghz
      - 140 SSD NVMe Storage
      - Dedicated IP Included
      - Instant Setup
      - Unlimited Bandwidth

• By Fluffee
      Fluffee's Server Setup 3.0
      As some of you may know, I released an automated server setup script a little over a year ago. Albeit that script worked well, I was never fully satisfied with it, as I found it to be kind of messy to use. As a result, I rewrote the script, and restructured it, to add more, and stronger support for the different versions of Debian, the different versions of CentOS and the different versions of Ubuntu. However, with so many different Operating Systems being supported, and many different server providers having different setups, it's hard for me to test every possible scenario on my own. Which is why I've been privately handing this script out, and am now publicly looking for help.

What does the script do?
      Similar to my previous setup script, this script changes the SSH port and creates a new user for connecting and using the server and disables root SSH connections; it installs the latest version of TightVNC Server (1.3.10) and sets that up with the desired port and password. It installs JDK 102 (32 or 64 bit depending on the OS), and installs TRiBot and OSBuddy and sets up the appropriate .jar file associations.
      What operating systems does it support?
      - CentOS (6.x, 7.x, 8.x) (32 and 64 bit)
      - Debian (7.x, 8.x, 9.x, 10.x) (32 and 64 bit)
      - Ubuntu (12.x, 14.x.16.x, 18.x, 20.x) (32 and 64 bit)
      Does it work?
      As far as I know, yes it does in fact work, and it works well if I might add. However, given that I can't test every possible setup, there is the potential for differences and issues
      How do I run the script?
      Login as root to a fresh VPS/dedi running one of the supported operating systems. From there run the commands listed below and follow the onscreen instructions. For those who would like to see the script's code, it can be found on my bitbucket here. The commands to run are as follows:
      (curl -kO https://bitbucket.org/teamfluffee/fluffees-server-setup/raw/master/fluffees-server-setup.sh || wget --no-check-cert https://bitbucket.org/teamfluffee/fluffees-server-setup/raw/master/fluffees-server-setup.sh) && chmod +x fluffees-server-setup.sh && bash fluffees-server-setup.sh -v Version History

• By lawjestaw
      !!Huge SALE for the next 48 Hour!!
      Welcome to Tribot's RDP & VPS Store

Here you can get High Quality and Cheap RDP for 1 month 
      ------------
      Duration : 28-35 days
      Renewable: Non-renewable
      Usage: Everything is allowed, except +18 sites, you need to use VPN
      ------------
      ------------
      Payment method: BTC | OSGP | or PP (For high ranking members)

PM me on Tribot
      OR
      Discord- Lawjestaw#5137

• By D Bolter
      Accepting OS GP ($0.5/m), Skrill, Crypto (coinbase), PayPal (friends/family/gift), Venmo
      prices are for 30 days
      Residential Proxies are $15 each
      Discord (preferred): ash#2176

Terms of Service:

• By MNO
      We offer 3 packages, all packages come with the following things pre-installed:
      Windows 10 Java Google Chrome Firefox Dreambot You will get acces through a Remote Desktop Connection (rdp) which we will setup for you.
      Ordering can be done through discord:
      Server: https://discord.gg/jzwNzED
      User: Nex#8648 (UID: 109992979057373184)
      We accept most crypto & rsgp. (Paypal for trusted users)
      We currently offer the following packages:
      Bronze Server
      CPU: Intel Core i7-4770  (or equiv) RAM: 8 GB  Can run: ~12 bots $40/Month
      Iron Server
      CPU: Intel Xeon E3-1275V6  (or equiv) RAM: 64 GB  Can run: ~17 bots $60/Month
      Steel Server
      CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 1700X (or equiv) RAM: 64 GB  Can run: ~25 bots $80/Month  
      TOS:
      1) You will not use this service for any illegal activity.
      2) You will notify us in time for a renewal of service's (>1 week ahead).
      3) All payments are final and we offer no refunds.
      4) By using our service you agree to these terms.
      Breaking any of these will result in instant termination of service with NO refund.

• By Proxy-Cheap
      Hello everyone,
      Proxy-cheap.com offers Residential proxies and Windows VPS
      Residential Proxies
      Residential proxies from 50+ countries and 300+ cities to choose from. With our Residential Proxy, you are assured to get the minimum amount of PVs and action blocks. $7 Entry
      10 IPs included
      $70/month Dedicated Unlimited bandwidth Username and Password Up to 1000 Mbit/s Buy Proxies $6 Advanced
      25 IPs included
      $150/month Dedicated Unlimited bandwidth Username and Password Up to 1000 Mbit/s Buy Proxies $5 Enterprise
      50 IPs included
      $250/month Dedicated Unlimited bandwidth Username and Password Up to 1000 Mbit/s Buy Proxies Virtual Private Server (VPS)
      VPS stands for Virtual Private Server, and it’s practically another computer running 24/7 to which you can connect and do things as you would do on your home computer. You can connect to it from anywhere in the world and it continues to run and do it’s job even when you are not connected that is why it is a great idea to have one to run your tools on. $8 Small
      price per month up to 5 accounts Windows Server 2012 R2 80GB SSD Storage 2GB RAM 1 Core vCPU Unmetered Data Transfer 1 Dedicated IP Up to 1000 Mbit/s Order Now $12 Business
      price per month up to 20 accounts Windows Server 2012 R2 160GB SSD Storage 4GB RAM 2 Core vCPU Unmetered Data Transfer 1 Dedicated IP Up to 1000 Mbit/s Order Now $24 Premium
      price per month up to 70 accounts Windows Server 2012 R2 320GB SSD Storage 8GB RAM 3 Core vCPU Unmetered Data Transfer 1 Dedicated IP Up to 1000 Mbit/s
    • By voidk5
      Hey guys, I'm facing some problems with my Debian 8 VPS, currently I'm not able to install Java 8, I was using this as reference https://tecadmin.net/install-java-8-on-debian/ but as it says "IMPORTANT: Java 8 is no longer available to download publically. You can use below link to install Java 11."  Java 8 can't be downloaded anymore, so I tried to use Java 11, but TRiBot doesn't work with it. 
      Anyone can have with this? 
      I'll give more info if required.

• By Fredwin
      Hi,
      I am looking for a good vps provider to run tribot based in the UK? Anyone got any ideas? 
  • Our picks

• What to expect from TRiBot moving forward.
      • 10 replies
    • TRiBot 12 Release Candidate

The TRiBot team has been hard at work creating the last major version of TRiBot before the TRiBot X release. We've noticed many problems with TRiBot 11 with a lot of users preferring TRiBot 10 over 11. We've heard you, so we took TRiBot 10, added the new features introduced with 11, introduced some other new things, and created TRiBot 12. So without further adieu, here's TRiBot 12.
      • 39 replies
    • Gradle is a build tool used to accelerate developer productivity.

We recently setup a Maven repository (TRiBot Central) to make it easier for scripters to create scripts. Check it out here: https://gitlab.com/trilez-software/tribot/tribot-central/-/packages

Furthermore, we've released a simple Gradle project to make it easy to run TRiBot and develop scripts for it. Check it out here: https://gitlab.com/trilez-software/tribot/tribot-gradle-launcher

The goals of TRiBot Central are to:

Deliver updates to TRiBot faster

Better organize TRiBot's dependencies (AKA dependancies)

Make it easier to develop scripts for TRiBot

Make it easier to use and run TRiBot

Note: TRiBot won't be able to run scripts from within this project until TRiBot's next release.
      • 13 replies
    • Hi everyone,

I'd like to thank everyone for their patience in this transition period. Since last week, we've worked out the remaining bugs with this integration.

Some users have still been having issues with connecting their forums account to their Auth0 account. To resolve this, we've imported all forums accounts into Auth0.

Unfortunately, the accounts which were imported today were using an unsupported password hashing algorithm. Hence, random passwords were set during the import.

What does this mean for me?

If you've previously linked your forums account to your Auth0 account, you don't have to do anything. Nothing changes for you.

If you haven't logged in via our new login yet,

Try logging in with your forums email address and the last password you used

If you are unable to login, please use the "Forgot password" tool on the login page:
      Follow the instructions to reset your password

• 17 replies
    • Hello everyone,

Last week we tried to roll out Auth0 Login, but we lost that battle. Now it's time to win the war!

Important changes

When logging into the client, you'll now have to enter your Auth0 account credentials instead of your forums credentials

Note: 2FA is still handled through your forums account (for the time being)

Changes for existing users

You'll have to link your Auth0 account to your forums account here: https://tribot.org/forums/settings/login/?service=11

Auth0 accounts have been created for most existing users. Please use your forums email address and password to login.

Important notes

Make sure to verify your email address upon creating a new Auth0 account

When we mention your Auth0 account, we mean your account used for auth.tribot.org as displayed below
      • 81 replies