Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Trustmybet

Dispute against Mjkm41 + Don Jon

Can somebody tell me why tf is this scammer unbanned/not banned here? He used to be worker long time ago and scammed/botted accounts. BAN HIM IMMEDIATELY. Thanks. Not sure why he's unbanned lol... sad

https://www.sythe.org/threads/dispute-against-ex-worker-mjkm41tb/#post-20011256

Ban:

https://tribot.org/forums/profile/283935-don-jon/?tab=activity

https://tribot.org/forums/profile/99515-mjkm41/?tab=node_feedback_Feedback

Mod may add me on skype if I really need to provide more info. He scammed my friend 250m+ also my customers. (been paid back everyone)

Only way he gets unbanned. He'll need 500m+. Alright ban this idiot. K thx.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Montreal said:

@Trustmybet user has re-paid on debt and is disputing this one, can you please provide the extra proof you state you have to strengthen this dispute. Thanks.

He won't have enough to cover lol. And even if he does I'ma have to check back for every order he scammed and also my friend that he stole complete bank from. I am sure its above 500m+

2 hours ago, Trustmybet said:

He won't have enough to cover lol. And even if he does I'ma have to check back for every order he scammed and also my friend that he stole complete bank from. I am sure its above 500m+

@Trustmybet Hi, can you post more solid proof of this when you can. As the sythe dispute is lacking in proof, just want to make sure we have everything documented for him to re-pay and if he can not, he will remain banned.

1 hour ago, Montreal said:

@Trustmybet Hi, can you post more solid proof of this when you can. As the sythe dispute is lacking in proof, just want to make sure we have everything documented for him to re-pay and if he can not, he will remain banned.

It will take awhile I'd havet o look back at all the really old skype conversations so this may be for a few days.

Here's everything that he needs to cover: a screenshot of account after he stole practically everything.. this doesn't even include the 150m-200m + in other tabs. + other people he scammed. I highly DOUBT he'll be able to cover all of this. EDIT: I'd be happy with atleast 500-600m out of the 900m-1b he stole.

f3e4ec035484357796ad920fd256b91f.png

Edited by Trustmybet

Hello, is this your acc? Do you have any proof that I was on this acc? Ip addresses, etc?

You claim that I scammed a lot of people but this is just one acc. Where are the others?

You accuse me of "scamming people" just because they claimed so. For all I know they could just be claiming so for more free money. 

Also, you talk like you don't have dirty secrets in you. This guy runs a service and rip offs his workers off original paid amount. Basically he gets 10% off order and rips off more. For example the guy paid 20m, he will tell you he only paid 18 so he gets the 2m cut, plus the 1.8m from the 10%. What a guy

24 minutes ago, Don Jon said:

Hello, is this your acc? Do you have any proof that I was on this acc? Ip addresses, etc?

You claim that I scammed a lot of people but this is just one acc. Where are the others?

You accuse me of "scamming people" just because they claimed so. For all I know they could just be claiming so for more free money. 

Also, you talk like you don't have dirty secrets in you. This guy runs a service and rip offs his workers off original paid amount. Basically he gets 10% off order and rips off more. For example the guy paid 20m, he will tell you he only paid 18 so he gets the 2m cut, plus the 1.8m from the 10%. What a guy

Actually I'm allowed to do that since you agreed to it. Lol we all know you're a scammer and you definitely don't deserve to be back here. Gtfo. Once a scammer always a scammer. Oh I'll get all of the other accounts don't worry. You won't be returning. If you get unbanned we all know you'll be banned again lol. Just putting the community in more risk.

26 minutes ago, Don Jon said:

Also I don't need "ip address" evidence. Theres evidence of you taking the orders than customers + my friend ( Nic ) which you know of you cleaning out bank and completely leaving. That's already evidence. Idk how you think you're going to get away with this. 

Also not to mention how many times Mj has done orders and people saying they lost some items when he was doing order. 

e888e66daad134272eca03ac6fc0b0e5.png

Also admits to scamming in the past. It'll take awhile for me to find back all the people who he scammed during the orders he were doing because he stole my friends bank and the current orders' stuff. 

ALSO not to mention him Pming me in game saying im sad because my parents dont support me and he even admitted into scamming bank. Sad. I can guarantee allowing him into the community will only MAKE others in danger. But feel free to not believe me.

And heres a 27.5m loan which he scammed away playing poker because he scams and is addicted to poker

2c699e3d1d04fafc8378c0b8d1ba1837.png

Hi Guys,

Id like to put in the evidence as the person who MJ scammed for the bank Trust is talking about, On Sythe i am known as MissFabulous and have been asked by trust to provide my evidence against this dispute for MJ to repay me.

The Sythe dispute can be found here : https://www.sythe.org/threads/dispute-against-ex-worker-mjkm41tb/

Below will detail the events that transpired before Mj cleaned my bank for approx 940m

Mj and i were friends for quite awhile, he has done numerous quests in the past and worked on accounts for me. I had asked him to complete a void helmet order on the Vet boat for 4m 07 GP we agreed to all this and he began the order( I have the screen shot of the account info being handed over and can give to the handling moderator, Authentication code included) After completion of the void order he sent me a screenshot and took the 4m payment. He then asked me to "stake" him on poker so i staked he would win 27.5m he took and i never heard of again. After this he offered to do some "free constr xp" i agreed as i was playing WoW and not bothered about my skills ( you can see WoW in the background of the pre Bank picture) i also told him i was "stoned playing WoW" Mj asked me how to do the construction and we had a brief chat about how to do it and xp rates, He then went silent as to which i checked my account and it was empty.

Bank Pic before MJ began work: http://imgur.com/a/JAeV4 ( red circles where gone already)

Bank emptied: http://imgur.com/a/tUVno

Poker discussion: https://gyazo.com/8aa540a7e5e8ae2004cb10feb27b9330

Poker amount and "free constr xp": https://gyazo.com/2c699e3d1d04fafc8378c0b8d1ba1837

Void mage helm discussion: https://gyazo.com/e0b90b283f70d5a1f74c91ac02abd6f3

Telling him i was on WoW: https://gyazo.com/b630f372fa7d688890ccca81a647dcfd

I would like back even 1/3rd of this bank however i doubt he will repay thats close to 1.3k in gold you owe me.

21 hours ago, Trustmybet said:

Also not to mention how many times Mj has done orders and people saying they lost some items when he was doing order. 

e888e66daad134272eca03ac6fc0b0e5.png

Also admits to scamming in the past. It'll take awhile for me to find back all the people who he scammed during the orders he were doing because he stole my friends bank and the current orders' stuff. 

ALSO not to mention him Pming me in game saying im sad because my parents dont support me and he even admitted into scamming bank. Sad. I can guarantee allowing him into the community will only MAKE others in danger. But feel free to not believe me.

And heres a 27.5m loan which he scammed away playing poker because he scams and is addicted to poker

2c699e3d1d04fafc8378c0b8d1ba1837.png

This is a skype log of him paying me what I am entitled to. You never staked me playing poker, you're being selective in these logs to make me look more guilty. Typical of you I do think, sad kid.

14 minutes ago, Don Jon said:

This is a skype log of him paying me what I am entitled to. You never staked me playing poker, you're being selective in these logs to make me look more guilty. Typical of you I do think, sad kid.

Lol. There's so many cases against you. I don't know what you're trying to get from here. You and I well know you scammed. I don't get why you have to lie. Even if you get unbanned, once a scammer always a scammer. You'll be targeting others. Remember those pm's you sent me in game? You being proud of scamming? Karma will get you. just watch.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Montreal said:

@Trustmybet do you have any skype logs? as a before and after picture doesn't provide a lot of evidence. 

@Don Jon when confronted by @MissFabulous why did you choose to not respond and block him/her from skype?

The pictures are of my friend. I will provide my own proof possibly tomorrow or so. Very busy atm. Please be patient with me thanks.  I'd have to search through thousands of my contacts to find it. But first lets see if he even refunds my friend because if not, it's not worth my time honestly.

52 minutes ago, Trustmybet said:

The pictures are of my friend. I will provide my own proof possibly tomorrow or so. Very busy atm. Please be patient with me thanks.  I'd have to search through thousands of my contacts to find it. But first lets see if he even refunds my friend because if not, it's not worth my time honestly.

@Trustmybet there isn't enough evidence so far for us to force a refund other than before and after pictures. The Skype block is very suspicious though. Just because an off-site ban was issued we have different standards of evidence.

Of course. Take your time. I will leave this open for a week.

6 hours ago, Montreal said:

@Trustmybet there isn't enough evidence so far for us to force a refund other than before and after pictures. The Skype block is very suspicious though. Just because an off-site ban was issued we have different standards of evidence.

Of course. Take your time. I will leave this open for a week.

Well it's just ridiuclous because NOW he's just trying to re-dispute because it was super long time ago and he knows I have a shit ton of contacts because I have a ton of customers. I CBA to look for this. Go ahead you can unban him, don't regret it when he scams other people though. He has no rights to be back but that's none of my business I guess since it doesn't show "proof"

It's so obvious he just scammed and left.

dac9d7cfa59e28d69b4f16b65e6afa32.png

5cfc5ae30977c50e34313fe0dd6fcb0a.png

And hes just now trying to add me lawl. 

79aebd795d859740de566a7f4c9d6b9e.png