Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

[ABCL10] neutronAgility - Canifis Rooftop Course

neutronAgility

1. Setup

Start anywhere on the Canifis Agility course with food in inventory.

Seems very stable, first test ran 3 hours before I manually stopped.

2. Media

xQOprO5.png

hlRJ1vN.png

3. Repository Link

https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/2265

Edited by jimmyneutron
threw in media and repo link
  • Like 1

Hey,

what ive noticed is that the script clicks on the map to get to the tree (initial spot) once its there it clicks on the minimap again even thought its already there. Also theres too much camera movement and it uses right click too often.

7 hours ago, noob534 said:

Hey,

what ive noticed is that the script clicks on the map to get to the tree (initial spot) once its there it clicks on the minimap again even thought its already there. Also theres too much camera movement and it uses right click too often.

I'll try and find a better way, due to the way it was designed it may be challenging.

Can you elaborate for me on the right clicking though? I find it didn't right click at all for me during testing. If you could outline specifically what obstacle and what it right clicks would be wonderful, thanks. 

11 hours ago, jimmyneutron said:

I'll try and find a better way, due to the way it was designed it may be challenging.

Can you elaborate for me on the right clicking though? I find it didn't right click at all for me during testing. If you could outline specifically what obstacle and what it right clicks would be wonderful, thanks. 

Hi,

It rights click on jump gap 1 and jump gap 2 quite a bit. It right clicks the the agility action rather than left clicking.  hope this helps http://2007.runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Canifis_Agility_Course

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By SEngineer
      SEngineer's Progressive Rooftop Agility

[New] Gnome Course Added! Start at level 1 agility.
      This script will train Agility on rooftop courses.
      It will change to the next Agility course as soon as it is unlocked.
      It will collect marks of grace between laps.
      You can start the script anywhere.
      It has ABC2 implemented. 

It is recommended to zoom out before you start the script.

Link to Repository: https://repo.tribot.org/script/id/3700

• By dax
      Click the spoiler for more progress reports!

Posting a BUG REPORT
      Please read this and submit the report here.
      You can buy Credits with RSGP instantly here!
    • By Beg
      Cooks at Rogues Den (Burthoupe) using the well-known permanent fire.
      Supported Food:
      Shrimps, Anchovies, Karambwanji, Sardine, Karambwan, Herring, Mackerel, Trout, Cod, Pike, Salmon, Tuna, Lobster, Bass, Swordfish, Monkfish, Shark, Dark crab.

Makes fire on a pre-established area close to the bank, and cooks on it. Mostly thinking about free-to-play users, however, included a few pay-to-play banks as well. 
      Supported Banks:  
      Lumbridge Top, Varrock West, Varrock East, Edgeville, Grand Exchange, Falador West, Falador East, Draynor Village,  Duel Arena, Clan Wars, Al-Kharid.
      Castle Wars, Catherby, Seers (Camelot), Ardougne West, Ardougne East, Yanille, Nardah, Tzhaar City.
      Supported Food:  
      Shrimps, Anchovies, Karambwanji, Sardine, Karambwan, Herring, Mackerel, Trout, Cod, Pike, Salmon, Tuna, Lobster, Bass, Swordfish, Monkfish, Shark, Dark crab.

Cooks food on a range/stove/oven.
      Supported Ranges:  
      Al-Kharid, Lumbridge, Falador, Edgeville, Varrock East.
      Cooking Guild, Catherby, Nardah.
      Supported Food:  
      Shrimps, Anchovies, Karambwanji, Sardine, Karambwan, Herring, Mackerel, Trout, Cod, Pike, Salmon, Tuna, Lobster, Bass, Swordfish, Monkfish, Shark, Dark crab, Plain pizza, Baked potato, Sweetcorn.

Makes food using two ingredients on each other.
      Supported Banks:
      Every bank supported by Banking API.
      Supported Food:
      Jug of Wine, 
      Tuna potato, 
      Anchovy pizza, Meat pizza, Pineapple pizza, Pizza base, Incomplete pizza, Uncooked pizza,
      Pastry dough, Pie shell, Uncooked berry pie, Uncooked meat pie, Raw mud pie, Uncooked apple pie, Raw garden pie, Raw fish pie, Raw wild pie, Raw summer pie.

The rules for script argument are the following:
      1. Each task is separated by a vertical bar, "|"
      2. Each task setting has an associated key and value, "key=value"
      3. Each task setting is separated by a comma, ","
      4. Option settings follow the same rules as task settings  
      5. Not case-sensitive

Available task settings:
      type - indicates which type of task it is. Available options are "Rogues den", "Fire", "Range" or "Make item".
      first_supply - the first supply name you want to use.
      supply - same as above (for backwards compatibility).
      second_supply - the second supply name you want to use. Only applies to make-item tasks.
      product - the product name you want to make.
      logs - the logs name you want to burn. Only applies to cooking on self-made fire tasks.
      amount - the amount to cook on the task. If this setting is not present, or a number of zero or lower is set, the amount is ignored.
      stop_level - the cooking level that interrupts the task. If this is not present, or a number of zero or lower is set, the stop level is ignored.
      select_option - the option to type when using the keyboard to select the right option when choosing the food to cook (e.g. 1, 2, 3, 4, ...)

Available option settings:
      mouse_speed - indicates the average mouse speed to use.
      save_on_system_update -  when set to true, attempts to save the task progress on a .dat file right before an ingame update. The task can then be reloaded on gui.
      antiban_reaction - enables with value "true" or disables with value "false" the antiban reaction sleep after an inventory has finished cooking.
      antibug_debug - to print anti-ban actions debug on bot debug panel. "true" to enable, "false" to disable.
      toogle_roofs - to toogle roofs from buildings. "true" to enable, "false" to disable.
      close_with_esc_button - to use escape keyboard button to close the bank. "true" to enable, "false" to disable.
      select_with_keyboard - to use the keyboard to select the right option when choosing the food to cook.

Example:
      type=rogues den, first_supply=raw shrimps, product=shrimps, amount=1000, select_option=1 |
      type=range, first_supply=raw salmon, product=salmon, amount=10000, stop_level=70, select_option=1 |
      type=fire, first_supply=raw lobster, product=lobster, logs=magic logs, amount=5000, stop_level=75, select_option=1 |
      type=make item, first_supply=jug of water, second_supply=grapes, product=jug of wine, amount=10000, select_option=1 |
      mouse_speed=100, save_on_system_update=true, antiban_reaction=false, antibug_debug=true, toogle_roofs=true, close_with_esc_button=true, select_with_keyboard=true

Notes:  Set amount equal to 0 to ignore amount. Set stop level to 0 to ignore stop level.       Ability to create or load one or multiple tasks to be executed. Combine different methods, food, amounts or stop level at your own will.     Save the current script's state. This can be done either on Script's GUI or Script's Paint.  The data file will be stored at .tribot/beg_scripts/Cooking/'your_input'.dat. If enable on GUI, a game system update will generate an automatic save which will be stored at .tribot/beg_scripts/Cooking/'your_rs_name current_date (current time)'.dat.   Load any previous saved state. This can only be done upon start at Script's GUI.                                                      
       Got any progress report worth sharing? Let me know!

Report any bug, missing feature, supported place or food below. If justified, it will be included to the script.

• By Optimus
      Optimus Yak Fighter V2

This script annihilates yaks on the island of Neitiznot. These are an amazing source of xp, and require little to no food on most accounts.
      Best of all they're right next to a bank, so restocking for potions is quick and easy.
      Yak info:
      50HP
      0 Defence
      Extremely fast xp for accounts that have completed The Fremennik Trials
      Features:
      Kills Yaks on Neitiznot Advanced ABC2 antiban with a 10/10 rating. Can worldhop when certain conditions are met. Drinks all potions. Banks for more food / ammo / runes when required. Start the script from anywhere and it will take you to Yaks! And much more! Repository link:

• By gef30
      I've decided to update an old script i wrote 3 years ago, and here it is: Multi Fisher v2! Completely rewritten, with a full implementation of ABC2, Multi fisher allows you to fish anything, anywhere! 
      get it HERE
      Source code: https://github.com/frankkeuning/fisher
      Screenshot(s):

Setup guide:
    • By dax
      Script Not Starting/Freezing on startup? You need to add these to your Tribot firewall!
      TIP: Easiest thing is to DISABLE the Tribot firewall in settings! Best and fastest solution

Rune Scape Leaderboards (Rank 4 and 6 in hiscores)

Longest Proggy:
      From @dimidejong10

FREE TRIAL AVAILABLE IN REPOSITORY! 
      Simply click the thread. The trial should be right next to the purchase options.

INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO USE BOT (READ THIS!!!)

Picture of GUI

HOW TO POST A BUG REPORT
      Click Here
    • By TacoManStan
      Tau Motherlode Miner

||
      Clicking the button above will NOT charge your TRiBot account.

What is the Motherlode Mine?
      At the motherlode mine you mine pay-dirt which you clean to get random ores from coal to runite depending on your mining level. It's great xp, profit, and you get to buy the prospector equipment which increases your mining experience gained by 2.5% with the full set. You can also purchase soft clay packs, a coal bag, and a gem bag. To purchase the above items, you'll need golden nuggets which are a random reward from mining pay-dirt just like the regular ores.
      You can read more about the motherlode mine here.

Features
      > Supports the bottom and top floors of the motherlode mine <
      > Uses dragon pickaxe special before collecting clean ores for maximum profit <
      > Gathers hammer and repairs broken struts if needed <
      > Automatic walking to the motherlode mine <
      > Uses all of the ore veins in the motherlode mine <
      > Tracks all loot from pay-dirt including golden nuggets, gems, and other mining rewards <
      > Custom pathfinding method that is easily able to traverse the entire mine <
      > Disables random events <
      > ABCL 10 to keep your accounts safe <

Smart Pathfinding
      Tau Motherlode Miner sorts through objects with speed and accuracy. A custom pathfinding method is used to filter out ore veins that do not need their distance calculated and to filter out ore veins that have shorter direct paths but have rockfalls in the way.
      1-30 Mining Trainer
      A 1-30 mining trainer is included with Tau Motherlode Miner Premium
      If your mining level is less than 30, the script will train your mining level to 30 at the Lumbridge east mine, and then walk to the Motherlode Mine for you.

Requirements
      To mine ore at the Motherlode Mine, your mining level needs to be at least 30.
      To start using the 1-30 mining trainer, simply start the script near Lumbridge with any pickaxe you can use (it can be equipped or in your inventory).

Dynamic Signature
      To get your own personalized dynamic signature, replace "your_username" with your TRiBot username in the following URL:
      [img=http://www.erickscripting.com/sigmamotherload/users/your_username.png]
      If done correctly, your Dynamic Signature will look something like this:

Payment Options
      1 Month
      $3.99 - Monthly subscription for 1 account
      $14.99 - Monthly subscription for unlimited accounts
      6 Months
      Save 50%-65%!
      $11.99 - 6 month subscription for 1 account (Save 50%)
      $27.99 - 6 month subscription for unlimited accounts (Save 65%)

Progress Reports

Satisfaction Guaranteed Refund Policy
      If you are not satisfied with Tau Motherlode Miner, I will refund your purchase in full!
      Conditions:
      You must submit your refund request within... Three days of purchasing a single auth plan, OR Two days of purchasing an unlimited auth plan. Your TRiBot account must be at least 4 months old. You must submit your refund request via PM. You must send your refund request to either @Pwningcows or myself (preferably both). You must specify the reason for your refund request. You must not have requested a refund within the last 6 months. Details & Terms:
      The timeframe is gauged based on when you submitted the request, not when I respond to it, so don't worry about not getting a response in time. Your refund request will never be denied based on the reason you give for wanting one. This is only for my own personal records, so I can improve Tau Motherlode Miner in the future based on your feedback. Your refund will be issued in the form of TRiBot credits. There is no exception to this rule under any circumstances, so do not even ask. Refund requests are processed on Wednesdays. If your refund request is approved, it will be issued by the end of the week (Friday, 11:59PM CT). There are no exceptions to the conditions listed above, regardless of the circumstances; this refund policy is a courtesy, not a right.
      Announcements
      [3/28/2016]
      -> Tau Motherlode Miner Free has been removed from the repository.
      -> A new return policy has been put into place for Tau Motherlode Miner. More information can be found under the Satisfaction Guaranteed Refund Policy section above.

Change Logs
    • By themonk
      So after botting over 2 months to create a main for myself, I received a bot busting (moderate) ban. I did manage to get some decent stats in the process: 80+ mining, Full graceful, 60+ qp and  ~1000 total lvl. To the experienced folks out here:

1. Do my chances of getting perm-banned increase significantly if I bot again? I'm not gold farming or anything, just trying to build a maxed combat main with decent skills for PVM and fun stuff.
      2. What should be a good botting strategy from here?
      3. Should my IP be safe or will I have to use proxies? 
      Also: I was using LG, running only premium scripts and never botting more than 6-8 hours a day.

Cheers!
    • By RudyShields
      I tried searching the forums but I still can't figure out what exactly ABCL10 does... could someone enlighten me? Because I'm wondering if it's even useful for a script that stands in the bank the whole time.
    • By idkfa
      Just like the title says. I just dont understand. Is there a lot of money to be made from it? Is it easy for the auto detection system to pick up? 
      Why is this skill so damned hard to bot compared to a lot of other skills?
  • Our picks

• TRiBot 12 Release Candidate

The TRiBot team has been hard at work creating the last major version of TRiBot before the TRiBot X release. We've noticed many problems with TRiBot 11 with a lot of users preferring TRiBot 10 over 11. We've heard you, so we took TRiBot 10, added the new features introduced with 11, introduced some other new things, and created TRiBot 12. So without further adieu, here's TRiBot 12.
        • Sad
      • 17 replies
    • Gradle is a build tool used to accelerate developer productivity.

We recently setup a Maven repository (TRiBot Central) to make it easier for scripters to create scripts. Check it out here: https://gitlab.com/trilez-software/tribot/tribot-central/-/packages

Furthermore, we've released a simple Gradle project to make it easy to run TRiBot and develop scripts for it. Check it out here: https://gitlab.com/trilez-software/tribot/tribot-gradle-launcher

The goals of TRiBot Central are to:

Deliver updates to TRiBot faster

Better organize TRiBot's dependencies (AKA dependancies)

Make it easier to develop scripts for TRiBot

Make it easier to use and run TRiBot

Note: TRiBot won't be able to run scripts from within this project until TRiBot's next release.
      • 10 replies
    • Hi everyone,

I'd like to thank everyone for their patience in this transition period. Since last week, we've worked out the remaining bugs with this integration.

Some users have still been having issues with connecting their forums account to their Auth0 account. To resolve this, we've imported all forums accounts into Auth0.

Unfortunately, the accounts which were imported today were using an unsupported password hashing algorithm. Hence, random passwords were set during the import.

What does this mean for me?

If you've previously linked your forums account to your Auth0 account, you don't have to do anything. Nothing changes for you.

If you haven't logged in via our new login yet,

Try logging in with your forums email address and the last password you used

If you are unable to login, please use the "Forgot password" tool on the login page:
      Follow the instructions to reset your password

• thonking
      • 17 replies
    • Hello everyone,

Last week we tried to roll out Auth0 Login, but we lost that battle. Now it's time to win the war!

Important changes

When logging into the client, you'll now have to enter your Auth0 account credentials instead of your forums credentials

Note: 2FA is still handled through your forums account (for the time being)

Changes for existing users

You'll have to link your Auth0 account to your forums account here: https://tribot.org/forums/settings/login/?service=11

Auth0 accounts have been created for most existing users. Please use your forums email address and password to login.

Important notes

Make sure to verify your email address upon creating a new Auth0 account

When we mention your Auth0 account, we mean your account used for auth.tribot.org as displayed below
      • 81 replies
    • To better support the upcoming changes (TRiBot X, new repository), we're switching our login handler to Auth0. Instead of logging in with the standard form, you'll now be required to login through our Auth0 application.

All existing accounts which have been used within approximately the past year have been imported into Auth0 using the same email and password combination which has been stored on the forums.

What does this mean for users?

Your account credentials are now even more securely stored

You'll be able to login via Facebook, Google, and others in the future

Is there anything users have to do differently now?

Existing users: You'll have to login with the standard login, open your Account Settings, then link your Auth0 account

New users: You'll be redirected to our Auth0 app (auth.tribot.org) where you'll be able to create an account

Why was this change made?

The new apps we are creating (such as the new repository) aren't able to use the forums to handle user logins

To centralize all user accounts in one area

To ensure that the client login doesn't go down when the forums are having problems

To speed up our development

Other considerations

There's no documentation or official support for using Invision Community combined with Auth0, so there are still a few kinks we're working out

We're in the works of creating an account management panel specifically for Auth0 accounts (ETA August)

It's not possible to change email addresses for the time being (this will be resolved this August)

Changing passwords is a weird process for the time being. To change your password, you'll have to use the "Don't remember your password" tool on the Auth0 login page
      • 11 replies