Supported Courses:

• Gnome Stronghold
  • Draynor Rooftop
  • Varrock Rooftop
  • Canifis Rooftop
  • Falador Rooftop
  • Seers' Village Rooftop
  • Pollnivneach Rooftop

Use the arguments field in the script selector to stop a specific level. Ex. input 10 to stop at level 10
Make sure roofs are disabled and camera is zoomed all the way out. Start at the beginning of the course.
Food is automatically detected (must have the Eat option) and the script should end when out of food.

FTsAr8S.png

hVs8Wqb.png

Repository Link: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/2297

Source: https://bitbucket.org/Encoded/auto-agility/src

Want to help keep this script up to date? Encoded gladly accept OSRS gold and bond donations.

Edited by Encoded

24 minutes ago, Holthuysen said:

Working great so far. Only suggestion is some camera movement, as it seems fairly static.

Loving your scripts btw!

Yeah I got to add some mouse and camera movements. I'd be careful running during jagex work hours until then. I did run it for like 10 hours today so we'll see if I wake up to a ban or not.

I think I've almost tested all of your scripts lately lol. Currently doing draynor rooftop and it is working flawless. Already got to level 30 and full graceful is going to be too easy with this. I'll try and get a progress report this time by. For some reason I got logged out, probably my connection since there was nothing in the bot debug

Hey @Encoded, been using the script for awhile and it's been working well so far. I went on today to try and setup the bot and I am at the tree in Canifis but it is giving me the error that I am at an unsupported course

EDIT: Didn't notice that LG was down, that answers my question

Edited by Kumbier18

It keeps telling me to zoom my camera out and ends the script, any reason why? Am I missing something to zooming out the camera? I hold up arrow until it stops.

8 minutes ago, Encoded said:

It's in the options tab.

On tribot? Like in the settings or? Sorry, I'm dumb.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Encoded
      Features:
      Anti-Ban Compliance 2 Auto Fisher Pro makes use of TRiBot's second version of anti-ban (ABC2). ABC2 has been built upon statistical analysis of human playing data, making our anti-ban the most human-like on the market. Reaction times are based on real human data collected specifically for fishing and are togglable in the settings tab. Resizable & Looking Glass Both resizable mode and looking glass are supported. Minnow Fishing Catch minnows at the fishing guild and receive up to 600 sharks per hour. Fishing Trawler Acquire the Angler outfit for an extra experience boost or to gain access to Minnow fishing Karambwan Fishing Start in Zanaris or at the fishing location with a filled karambwan vessel and a dramen staff equipped. Last fairy ring destination must be DKP. Barbarian Fishing Support for both heavy rod (leaping fish) and hand fishing. Earn the fastest fishing experience in the game while also gaining strength and agility experience. Barb-tail harpoon and Dragon harpoon support Free up an inventory space by using the Barb-tail harpoon or Dragon harpoon. Dragon harpoon special attack supported. Shift Dropping and Mouse Keys Dropping Drop quickly by making use of the in game shift click to drop option or emulate mouse keys and drop even faster for maximum experience per hour. Kitten Support Raise a kitten while you fish. Have a knife in your inventory if raising a kitten while fishing for leaping fish. Progressive Mode Designed with gold farmers in mind, progressive mode allows a fresh account to level up and switch to lobsters at 40 fishing or swordfish at 50 fishing. Start the script with all required items for the options you have chosen (can be noted) and the bot will switch location and fish accordingly. Progressive mode does not buy items for you. Genie Support Solves the Genie random event and uses the lamp on fishing. AFK Breaks Enable AFK breaks to simulate leaving your computer to use the restroom or to grab a snack. World Hopping Hop worlds if the amount of players near you surpasses a certain amount. (Only works for members worlds) Locations:
      Barbarian Village Burgh de Rott Catherby Corsair Cove Draynor Entrana Fishing Guild Great Kourend Hosidius River Jatizso Karamja Lake Molch Land's End Lumbridge Mor Ul Rek Observatory Otto's Grotto (Baxtorian Falls) Piscarilius (Zeah) Piscatoris Fishing Colony Quidamortem Rellekka Seers' Village Shilo Village - Currently not supported. South Baxtorian Falls (Rasolo) Tree Gnome Stronghold Wilderness Resource Area Zul-Andra Purchase:
      5 credits for 1 month, 3 instances. 8 credits for 1 month, 5 instances. 12 credits for 1 month, 8 instances. 20 credits for 1 month, 30 instances. 25 credits for 1 month, 50 instances. 10 credits for 3 months, 3 instances. 2 credits for 14 days, 1 instance.
      Note: Instances are the amount of accounts that can be ran simultaneously. Click here to purchase.
      Progress Reports:

• By Encoded
      Auto Wintertodt Pro subdues the Wintertodt located on Zeah for profitable firemaking experience.
      This is a dangerous activity. Do not bot with any items you are not willing to lose!
      Wintertodt Requirements:
      - 50+ Firemaking
      Recommended:
      - 21+ Woodcutting w/ Mithril axe if fletching
      - 41+ Woodcutting w/ Rune axe if not fletching
      Current Options:
      - Fletching
      -Hybrid (Fletch/Cut)
      - Lighting Brazier
      - Fixing Brazier
      - Idling at 500 Points
      Braziers Supported:
      - South West
      - South East
      Food Supported:
      - Any item with the "Eat" option, including cakes.
      - Wine
      - Saradomin brews if using item id or entering "Saradomin brew" as the food name. Requires 4 dose brews if entering name and not id.
      ABC2 ABCL 10
      Dragon axe special attack supported.
      Recommended amount of logs for 1-50 firemaking:
      - 135 normal
      - 324 oak
      - 891 willow OR 459 willow & 297 Maple Logs
      Purchase:
      5 credits for 1 month, 3 instances. 7 credits for 1 month, 5 instances. 10 credits for 3 months, 3 instances. 2 credits for 14 days, 1 instance.
      Note: Instances are the amount of accounts that can be ran simultaneously. 90 minute monthly trial; try it before you buy it!

Click here to purchase.
      Progress Reports:

Usage Guidelines:
      Have roofs disabled and camera at max zoom.
      Food name must be the exact name when inputting it in the GUI.
      Must have all required items at script start:
      - Axe equipped or in inventory.
      - Tinderbox in inventory or Bruma Torch equipped or in inventory.
      - Knife in inventory (only if fletching).
      - Hammer in inventory (only if fixing brazier).
    • By Encoded
      Locations:
      - Edgeville furnace
      - Varrock anvil
      Smelts any bar or cannonballs at Edgeville furnace.
      Start at Edgeville bank or furnace with roofs off.
      Smiths dart tips, knives or platebodies at Varrock anvil.
      Start at Varrock west bank or anvil with roofs off.

Repository Link: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/2298
      Want to help keep this script up to date? Encoded gladly accept OSRS gold and bond donations.
    • By Encoded
      Auto Woodcutter is a minimal all in one woodcutter.
      Reviewed and Rated 5/5 Stars at RSBotSpot
      - Preset locations
      - Custom locations
      - Shift Dropping
      - Mouse Key Dropping
      - Bird Nest support

• By Encoded
      Auto Miner is a power miner with limited banking support.
      Supported Banks:
      Varrock West Varrock East Port Sarim Deposit Box Al Kharid Members Mining Guild If the script is started without selecting any rocks, the previously selected rocks and option will be used.

The script can be found on the repository here.
    • By Encoded
      Auto Tanner
      by Encoded
      Tans any hide at the Al Kharid tanner.
      Start with hides in your inventory or use script arguments.

Script Arguments:
      SOFT HARD GREEN BLUE RED BLACK Repository Link: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/40-auto-tanner/
      Source: https://bitbucket.org/Encoded/auto-tanner/src/

• By Encoded
      Auto Cooker
      by Encoded
      Wine:
      Start at a bank with grapes in your inventory.
      Raw food:
      Start at the bank or heat source with raw food in your inventory.
      Supported Locations:
      - Rogues' Den
      - Catherby
      - Nardah
      - Al Kharid
      - Hosidius
      Repository Link: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/77-auto-cooker/
      Source: https://bitbucket.org/Encoded/auto-cooker/src
  • Our picks

• Gradle is a build tool used to accelerate developer productivity.

We recently setup a Maven repository (TRiBot Central) to make it easier for scripters to create scripts. Check it out here: https://gitlab.com/trilez-software/tribot/tribot-central/-/packages

Furthermore, we've released a simple Gradle project to make it easy to run TRiBot and develop scripts for it. Check it out here: https://gitlab.com/trilez-software/tribot/tribot-gradle-launcher

The goals of TRiBot Central are to:

Deliver updates to TRiBot faster

Better organize TRiBot's dependencies (AKA dependancies)

Make it easier to develop scripts for TRiBot

Make it easier to use and run TRiBot

Note: TRiBot won't be able to run scripts from within this project until TRiBot's next release.
      • 8 replies
    • Hi everyone,

I'd like to thank everyone for their patience in this transition period. Since last week, we've worked out the remaining bugs with this integration.

Some users have still been having issues with connecting their forums account to their Auth0 account. To resolve this, we've imported all forums accounts into Auth0.

Unfortunately, the accounts which were imported today were using an unsupported password hashing algorithm. Hence, random passwords were set during the import.

What does this mean for me?

If you've previously linked your forums account to your Auth0 account, you don't have to do anything. Nothing changes for you.

If you haven't logged in via our new login yet,

Try logging in with your forums email address and the last password you used

If you are unable to login, please use the "Forgot password" tool on the login page:
      Follow the instructions to reset your password

• thonking
      • 13 replies
    • Hello everyone,

Last week we tried to roll out Auth0 Login, but we lost that battle. Now it's time to win the war!

Important changes

When logging into the client, you'll now have to enter your Auth0 account credentials instead of your forums credentials

Note: 2FA is still handled through your forums account (for the time being)

Changes for existing users

You'll have to link your Auth0 account to your forums account here: https://tribot.org/forums/settings/login/?service=11

Auth0 accounts have been created for most existing users. Please use your forums email address and password to login.

Important notes

Make sure to verify your email address upon creating a new Auth0 account

When we mention your Auth0 account, we mean your account used for auth.tribot.org as displayed below
      • 81 replies
    • To better support the upcoming changes (TRiBot X, new repository), we're switching our login handler to Auth0. Instead of logging in with the standard form, you'll now be required to login through our Auth0 application.

All existing accounts which have been used within approximately the past year have been imported into Auth0 using the same email and password combination which has been stored on the forums.

What does this mean for users?

Your account credentials are now even more securely stored

You'll be able to login via Facebook, Google, and others in the future

Is there anything users have to do differently now?

Existing users: You'll have to login with the standard login, open your Account Settings, then link your Auth0 account

New users: You'll be redirected to our Auth0 app (auth.tribot.org) where you'll be able to create an account

Why was this change made?

The new apps we are creating (such as the new repository) aren't able to use the forums to handle user logins

To centralize all user accounts in one area

To ensure that the client login doesn't go down when the forums are having problems

To speed up our development

Other considerations

There's no documentation or official support for using Invision Community combined with Auth0, so there are still a few kinks we're working out

We're in the works of creating an account management panel specifically for Auth0 accounts (ETA August)

It's not possible to change email addresses for the time being (this will be resolved this August)

Changing passwords is a weird process for the time being. To change your password, you'll have to use the "Don't remember your password" tool on the Auth0 login page
      • 11 replies
    • Over the past month, we've been working hard on TRiBot's new repository - a much needed update. This change has been deemed necessary for TRiBot X, and will allow us to really speed up development of all aspects of TRiBot.

Today we are going to share what we've been working on!

Now you must be wondering what kind of features the new repository will have.... well, you'll have to be patient for a little while longer. We're still figuring out various technical aspects so we can't provide answers to all possible questions. We're also focusing on development rather than writing about it so that everyone can get access to our latest developments at lightning speed. I will however answer a few users' questions.

We're planning on a release of this early to mid August, giving users some goodies before TRiBot X's release.

Thank you all for being patient. I hope everyone is excited as much as I am!
      • 17 replies