[ABC2 10] Netami's Pest Control - Defend Knight - Attack Portal - Spec Weapons - All Boats

• Replies 781
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Welcome to the thread for Netami's Pest Control (2020)! Netami's Pest Control is one of TRiBot's oldest and most purchase pest control scripts, and has gone through several iterations throughout

I believe this is due to resizeable. If you want a better botting experience i would try to do it again but with fixed mode.

i love all the 12 year olds who cant set a bot properly complaining they got banned after 10 hours etc lol, great script would recommend.

2 hours ago, matt1993 said:

Paid for this script and the first 30 minutes of use I've lost my activity bar every single game lmao, would not reccomend at all...

You should read the thread more before posting nonsense. The script is pretty good imo. It could use a little tweaks here and there to perfect it. But compared to Optimus's PC script, this is way better.

50 minutes ago, matt1993 said:

All the way left? Default was all the way left to begin with. Also with no monster spawns while defending it just stands there and loses activity bar.

I'm not too sure what you want it to do in defend mode if there's no monsters. You can utilize portal attacking mode for more guaranteed activity. 

1 minute ago, trkgosu said:

I noticed that it will keep trying to kill spinners and if there's a brawler blocking, it won't attack the brawler and continue to click the spinner.

I have a fix in the works for this. 

1 hour ago, Netami said:

Awesome, maybe recognizing a closed door when clicking portals/spinners from a distance would be nice too. 

About to get void in like an hour or so but for those looking to get void in the future once those things get fixed this script is well worth the money.

Edited by trkgosu
18 hours ago, Netami said:

I'm not too sure what you want it to do in defend mode if there's no monsters. You can utilize portal attacking mode for more guaranteed activity. 

Maybe allow it to attack defilers and other monsters that make their way through the broken doors and begin to attack the squire? The portal attacking issue is you get blocked by brawlers continously. 

Amazing script overall! It does, however, crash after 10 or so minutes of use, returning this:

• [17:02:51] Calculated positions.
  • [17:03:31] Couldn't find squire.
  • [17:03:32] java.lang.NullPointerException: Null parameter 'tile'.
  • [17:03:32] at org.tribot.api2007.types.RSArea.(me:122)
  • [17:03:32] at scripts.pest_control_3.d.s.m(Knight.java:83)
  • [17:03:32] at scripts.pest_control_3.PC3.g(PC3.java:65)
  • [17:03:32] at scripts.pest_control_3.PC3.run(PC3.java:40)
  • [17:03:32] at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
  • [17:03:32] Script Ended: Netami's Pest Control.

Any ideas? Novice boat, using prayer, defender mode. 

8 minutes ago, GandalfTheHeyyy said:

Amazing script overall! It does, however, crash after 10 or so minutes of use, returning this:

• [17:02:51] Calculated positions.
  • [17:03:31] Couldn't find squire.
  • [17:03:32] java.lang.NullPointerException: Null parameter 'tile'.
  • [17:03:32] at org.tribot.api2007.types.RSArea.(me:122)
  • [17:03:32] at scripts.pest_control_3.d.s.m(Knight.java:83)
  •  [17:03:32] at scripts.pest_control_3.PC3.g(PC3.java:65)
  • [17:03:32] at scripts.pest_control_3.PC3.run(PC3.java:40)
  • [17:03:32] at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
  • [17:03:32] Script Ended: Netami's Pest Control.

Any ideas? Novice boat, using prayer, defender mode. 

Should be fixed now, looks like it could of been caused by slight lag or LG mode :)

@Netami

• [20:42:46] Starting client.
  • [20:42:54] Downloading script 'Netami's Pest Control'.
  • [20:42:57] Script Started: Netami's Pest Control.
  • [20:42:58] No supported spec weapon found.
  • [20:43:14] Failed to find the right plank - ending script.
  • [20:43:14] Script Ended: Netami's Pest Control.

Happens more time than often, have deleted hooks, restarted client twice. It'll run for a good 3 hours and then I'll get this. Other times as soon as I start it right next to the correct game that I want to play, it throws this error for me.

7 minutes ago, SlarkenTV said:

@Netami

• [20:42:46] Starting client.
  • [20:42:54] Downloading script 'Netami's Pest Control'.
  • [20:42:57] Script Started: Netami's Pest Control.
  • [20:42:58] No supported spec weapon found.
  • [20:43:14] Failed to find the right plank - ending script.
  • [20:43:14] Script Ended: Netami's Pest Control.

Happens more time than often, have deleted hooks, restarted client twice. It'll run for a good 3 hours and then I'll get this. Other times as soon as I start it right next to the correct game that I want to play, it throws this error for me.

What mode are you using? I double checked and the script looks for a gangplank within 5 tiles of it and it will look 100 times before ending script

• 3 weeks later...

im really having struggle with getting the script to run properly, it plays one game then either says it cant find gangplank or unable to find squire then logs out, it hasnt ran 2 game consistantly once. 

am i setting it up properly or what, theres not much option when it comes to making an error in setting it up, ive tried with and without prayers and on defend knight or portal attack both times it logs after one game.

hi there, so i have tried a few different things ie. restarting client changing the way the script runs like defend knight or attack portals also with and without prayers, and the longest ive ever had this run is 10 mins and it was only 2 rounds of pest control played one of which didnt get enough points. im a bit dissapointed as i have bought premium for looking glass and bought this script just to do pest control on my account and im getting no where. 

is there anything you can do to help or advise me on how to get it running properly...

2 hours ago, rspkplayer said:

Hi Netami, 

After each game the bot will continually click the gangplank while waiting in the boat for the next game to start. This makes it look extremely bot-like, because it will continually get the message "I can't reach that." Any advice? Thanks!

This shouldn't be happening, what boat are you using?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Optimus
      To purchase the script or activate your free 1 hour trial, visit the repository link above. Note: VIP is not required  
      Optimus Pest Control has been engineered in a way that mimics a human player down to the smallest detail. It uses human like behavior, playing strategies and teamwork, while also simulating human reaction times and mouse movements, making the script extremely powerful and safe to use.
      Features:
      Advanced antiban methods designed to mimic a real players actions and playing styles.  Two modes:
      Kill portals & spinners (Recommended for high levels)
      Defending the knight & portals (Recommended for low levels)
        The script generates unique characteristics for each different account. Works perfect with both fixed & resizeable screen size. Supports looking glass. Point spending feature that will purchase desired items from the void shop when you have enough points. Can join a clan chat and follow the team to different worlds. Can fight with quick prayers Uses the special attack of all weapons Drinks all potions Uses a complex algorithm to predict the order in which portals will open up. Works well with TRiBot's break handler feature You can start the script from anywhere! It will use the PC minigame teleport if necessary. Randomized pathing each game. Efficiently handles brawlers & splatter explosions User friendly UI with extensive customization Can play in all boats (Novice, Intermediate, Veteran) Fast at entering the boat ( Multi threaded ) Simple and effective paint that displays points / XP gained.
      Dynamic signatures are coming soon. If you need any help setting the script up, or any questions. Feel free to join my discord, or leave a comment on this thread.

or pm me: Tri (Optimus)#2674
      Instructions:
      1. Fill out the GUI.
      2. Press start & let the bot do it's magic.
      3. Have a snack.
      4. Enjoy your void.
      Note: I recommend disabling auto retaliate, and settings your TRiBot Mouse Speed Variance Limiter to 0. (File>settings on TRiBot client).

Gallery:

Videos:

1 Hour of gameplay:
      Achieving 99 HP:
      Spending max (4000 points) in one go:
      Spending another 4000 points in one go:

Pictures:
      Reaching max points in a single run:

Reaching max points in a single run, again!
          3K Points in a single run, not bad!  

2700 points on the veteran boat!

Max points in the shop, all from this script  
      25 Hours of the novice boat:
          1K Points in a single run     876 Points in a single run  

Decent!

131 Points/HR               Cheers, Optimus
    • By ung1v3npur3
      Welcome to Stewie's Minigames Service All services are done 100% by hand!   Join my Discord by clicking link below! https://discord.gg/uxFQkkS     Accepted payment methods: -OSRS gp -Cryptocurrency -PayPal (TriBot users only)       A void set is guarenteed to be completed within 48 hours after ordering   Novice boat (40-69 combat): Full void with 1 helm = $24 (Extra helm +$5)   Intermediate boat (70-99 combat): Full void with 1 helm = $21 (Extra helm +$4.50)   Veteran boat (100+ combat): Full void with 1 helm = $18 (Extra helm +$4)         A torso is guarenteed to be completed within 24 hours after ordering   Fighter Torso/Penance skirt = $10 Fighter/Healer/Runner/Ranger hat = $7         Guarenteed to be completed within 24 hours after ordering   Bronze - Rune defender = $6 Bronze - Dragon defender = $8 Extra defenders = $1.50 each     Contact   Fastest way to contact is to join my Discord Server. Alternatively you can directly add me on Discord: User: Stewie#3076 Unique id: 381802490028490762   or Skype by clicking the link below Skype Button » HatScripts     Terms of Service   -No refunds after the service has started. -You must remove unnecessary wealth of the account. -You will provide everything needed for the service. -Don't change password while service is running. -Don't login while service is running. -We are not responsible for any bans during the service, because all of our services are 100% done by hand and we do not use a bot of any kind. -After our services are complete, you must change your password.  
    • By Java
      Fast and humanly Unique clicking Threaded antiban Threaded deathcheck Threaded combat checking  Threaded camera control Randomly walks  Prioritizes portals, then Spinners Doesn't attack dead or close to dead NPCs  

SOURCE: https://github.com/javaTribot/java.PestControl/blob/master/PestControl.java
      REPO: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3045
    • By dantan
      Intermediate
      Void Set - 40M Includes : Helm/Top/Robe/Gloves Veteran
      Void Set - 30M Includes : Helm/Top/Robe/Gloves Gears & Supplies
      The customer has to provide minimal gear or better. Supplies are provided by us.
      100% Safe & Reliable
      Our pest control service is manually done by hand. We also provide a full video record of the session.
      Time Frame : 1 - 2 working days.
      *Exact Time will be given during your order.
      Terms of Service
      Payment terms : 50% before and 50% after completion. No Changing of email/password during the service. We are not responsible for any bans/mutes/hacks during or after the service. No logging in until after the service is completed. Payment
      OSRS GP only ( For Now )
    • By 2015k
      Please post in the following format:

Service requested:
      Timeframe allowed:
      Payment method:
      Middleman?[Y/N]:
      Read Terms of Service? (Can't start until you agree to them):

Terms of Service

1. You may not log into the account during a service unless you have permission, doing so will result in the termination of the service with NO Refund.
      2. You MUST NOT change the details of the account until the service has been completed, doing so will result in a void service with NO Refund.
      3. If there are any items required for the service, you must cover them.
      4. You MUST change your password after the service is completed
      5. If you have any substantial wealth on the account, it is your responsibility to protect it (Either Bank Pin/Transfer Trade)
      6. Once the service is complete you must leave Feedback for the relevant parties involved
      7. You MUST Post on the service thread to acknowledge the T.O.S and start the service
      8. If the Service is requested to be done legit, any T.O.S related to bans/mutes become obsolete (Unless evidence can be provided of prior botting) (All of our services are hand done unless requested to be botted).
    • By Optimus
      Welcome To Tri Pest Control Pro

Description:

Tri Pest Control Pro is a flawless script that plays the Pest Control minigame for you! While creating this script, my primary goal was to make a script that will play the game just as good as a human, if not better, while still remaining safe to use. And after rigorous testing from the community and myself, I believe I have succeeded in my goal. 
      I present to you, Tri Pest Control Pro.
      Happy botting, and enjoy your void!

Features:

How to use the script: You can start the script anywhere you line in runescape, the script will use the minigame teleport to get your account to pest control. Then it will go to your selected boat, hop in, and worldhop to the iemz clan chat world.   IMPORTANT If you want to start the script inside of a pest control match, please start it on boat which you arrived in. At the moment you have to, but I will be fixing that soon.
      About the three different playing styles:

Screenshots

Purchase Information:

The current price is $10 / month
      That is considerably cheaper than any other void services available!
      This will give you unlimited access to the script for that whole month.
      You can purchase the script through the repository here:
      https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/998
  • Our picks

• Support for the gradle launcher is being dropped. Read more about the new launcher here.
      • 0 replies
    • What to expect from TRiBot moving forward.
        • Thanks
      • 11 replies
    • TRiBot 12 Release Candidate

The TRiBot team has been hard at work creating the last major version of TRiBot before the TRiBot X release. We've noticed many problems with TRiBot 11 with a lot of users preferring TRiBot 10 over 11. We've heard you, so we took TRiBot 10, added the new features introduced with 11, introduced some other new things, and created TRiBot 12. So without further adieu, here's TRiBot 12.
        • Sad
      • 40 replies
    • Gradle is a build tool used to accelerate developer productivity.

We recently setup a Maven repository (TRiBot Central) to make it easier for scripters to create scripts. Check it out here: https://gitlab.com/trilez-software/tribot/tribot-central/-/packages

Furthermore, we've released a simple Gradle project to make it easy to run TRiBot and develop scripts for it. Check it out here: https://gitlab.com/trilez-software/tribot/tribot-gradle-launcher

The goals of TRiBot Central are to:

Deliver updates to TRiBot faster

Better organize TRiBot's dependencies (AKA dependancies)

Make it easier to develop scripts for TRiBot

Make it easier to use and run TRiBot

Note: TRiBot won't be able to run scripts from within this project until TRiBot's next release.
      • 13 replies
    • Hi everyone,

I'd like to thank everyone for their patience in this transition period. Since last week, we've worked out the remaining bugs with this integration.

Some users have still been having issues with connecting their forums account to their Auth0 account. To resolve this, we've imported all forums accounts into Auth0.

Unfortunately, the accounts which were imported today were using an unsupported password hashing algorithm. Hence, random passwords were set during the import.

What does this mean for me?

If you've previously linked your forums account to your Auth0 account, you don't have to do anything. Nothing changes for you.

If you haven't logged in via our new login yet,

Try logging in with your forums email address and the last password you used

If you are unable to login, please use the "Forgot password" tool on the login page:
      Follow the instructions to reset your password

• thonking
      • 17 replies