Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

boe123

[ABC2 L10] [FREE][200-500k/h] Boe123's POHplanker

On 4/19/2017 at 1:07 PM, hunterj37 said:

Set up everything right. On very first trip, grabs logs, teleports to house then immediately teleports back to lumby or Camelot (tried both). I have all the reqs. I even deleted every room besides dining room with bell to see if that would change it but nothing. If you got a fix for this let me know please!! 

How many inventory spaces do you take up besides the logs?

On 4/19/2017 at 1:07 PM, hunterj37 said:

Set up everything right. On very first trip, grabs logs, teleports to house then immediately teleports back to lumby or Camelot (tried both). I have all the reqs. I even deleted every room besides dining room with bell to see if that would change it but nothing. If you got a fix for this let me know please!! 

Fixed it

Are there other people who experience the bug: attempting to teleport, when he is inside the Camelot bank chest ?  It wont take logs at that point, and doesn't close the bank chest.
Sometimes he runs to the bank booth, west of the bank chest. But then i failed to withdraw logs an close the bank

I switched to lummy teleport for now, that seems to work fine.

Maybe you could add an calculator whitch grabs the actual prices from from OSbuddy or something to calculate the profit ?
What also would be very sexy is the following: log out when there is an insufficient  amount of logs or money ?

Edited by Dekkros

10 hours ago, Dekkros said:

Are there other people who experience the bug: attempting to teleport, when he is inside the Camelot bank chest ?  It wont take logs at that point, and doesn't close the bank chest.
Sometimes he runs to the bank booth, west of the bank chest. But then i failed to withdraw logs an close the bank

I switched to lummy teleport for now, that seems to work fine.

Maybe you could add an calculator whitch grabs the actual prices from from OSbuddy or something to calculate the profit ?
What also would be very sexy is the following: log out when there is an insufficient  amount of logs or money ?

The script should close the bank if attempting to teleport, I have a fail-safe for it.

The reason it runs to the bank booth is I am using the Banking methods instead of Object ID, which is an easy fix. For some reason I changed this from Object ID and forgot to change.

Calculate profits should be quick to add, Logout will be relatively easy also.

Will fix these bugs once I get the chance and make sure there are NO MORE bugs in this script

Edited by boe123
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, boe123 said:

The script should close the bank if attempting to teleport, I have a fail-safe for it.

The reason it runs to the bank booth is I am using the Banking methods instead of Object ID, which is an easy fix. For some reason I changed this from Object ID and forgot to change.

Calculate profits should be quick to add, Logout will be relatively easy also.
Maybe it is also a option to add an Magic Exp gained counter. Cause the teleports gives some Exp for that.

Will fix these bugs once I get the chance and make sure there are NO MORE bugs in this script

At this moment I can not find any more bugs. But maybe Camelot has still some that i didn't notice, because i dont use Camelot anymore cause the problems it gives me. Lummy is working fine :)

Calculations has to be something like: Profit =PlankType*Amount - LogPrice - ButlerCosts - Sawmill costs.

Edited by Dekkros

What ABC lvl is this script ?
If your character runs out of money, the script will keep asking the Demonic Butler to go to the sawmill, and then he keeps telling him that he can't afford that. That kind of fails can lead to a ban, cause that is an trackable pattern.
Solution for that will be: Money below 50k = log out.

Edited by Dekkros

20 hours ago, Dekkros said:

What ABC lvl is this script ?
If your character runs out of money, the script will keep asking the Demonic Butler to go to the sawmill, and then he keeps telling him that he can't afford that. That kind of fails can lead to a ban, cause that is an trackable pattern.
Solution for that will be: Money below 50k = log out.

I have a fail safe where If you have less than 20k in your inventory at any moment this script will end. Not sure why this isn't working, but im going to take a full look back into the script later today. I'll fix most of the bugs in this script.

This script has ABCL10, however when adding additional features to the script I may have added more potential bugs.

Edited by boe123

V1.41 Update:

Fixed the bug of the script running to Camelot Bank.

Added extra Anti Ban measures

Fixed the bug where clicks on Butler when trying to make planks occasionally

Let me know if this fixed the bugs, and give me feedback please :D

9 hours ago, boe123 said:

V1.41 Update:

Fixed the bug of the script running to Camelot Bank.

Added extra Anti Ban measures

Fixed the bug where clicks on Butler when trying to make planks occasionally

Let me know if this fixed the bugs, and give me feedback please :D

Good job! Great to hear. But the limit of 20k is to low, cause the butler cost 39k, if your money is like 38k he is not able to pay him. But he keeps trying. Could you edit that limit to 40k ? 

6 hours ago, Dekkros said:

Good job! Great to hear. But the limit of 20k is to low, cause the butler cost 39k, if your money is like 38k he is not able to pay him. But he keeps trying. Could you edit that limit to 40k ? 

Yes I can change it to 40k. Forgot mahogany planks cost 30k an inventory 

Update 1.4.2

Added failsafe to end script if inventory has less than 40k.

If the script were to terminate and the player is in POH, the script will teleport to your bank location to avoid Pk'd on login.

Fixed the clicking on butler bug (THIS TIME IT IS FIXED!! :D)

Extra Antiban measures have been added.

This script has been thouroughly tested and I can proudly say this bot no longer has any bugs while using the regular client. Happy Botting :D

Edited by boe123
  • Like 1

Why do we have to be in a PK world... wtf

Edit: Just tried it. Script is broken man. First of all I tried starting it at camelot and it just keeps camelot teleporting forever.. so i manually made it click the bank chest. Then it teleports to poh and spam clicks logs with the butler forever and doesn't stop.

Edited by Vosthane

6 minutes ago, Deluxes said:

because the bank chest is only at the cammy teleport spot in pk worlds retard

Relax there tough guy, i googled and found that out afterwards. Anyway tried the script out and its broken, I think it has something to do with the timing. It doesn't wait long enough between actions. If author can just fix that it should be working great

Edited by Vosthane

4 hours ago, Vosthane said:

Relax there tough guy, i googled and found that out afterwards. Anyway tried the script out and its broken, I think it has something to do with the timing. It doesn't wait long enough between actions. If author can just fix that it should be working great

You should have googled this instead but anyway

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=tribot+bug+report

On 5/22/2017 at 8:55 PM, Vosthane said:

Why do we have to be in a PK world... wtf

Edit: Just tried it. Script is broken man. First of all I tried starting it at camelot and it just keeps camelot teleporting forever.. so i manually made it click the bank chest. Then it teleports to poh and spam clicks logs with the butler forever and doesn't stop.

The script MUST be started at the bank or it will continuously teleport forever and the script will not work properly. Before you run the script you should of read this forum.

Edited by boe123

6 hours ago, boe123 said:

The script MUST be started at the bank or it will continuously teleport forever and the script will not work properly. Before you run the script you should of read this forum.

Do you mean that you have to start the script with the bank open? 

On 6/1/2017 at 8:43 AM, jakcorb said:

@boe123 keeps teleing between house and lumby i have all reqs and bulter in house.

script wont work without being 30 attack :D

sometimes will go to house will full load and servant has full load of planks and it bugs out

The script will work without being 30 attack, as you can use an air staff with earth and law runes in the inventory.

How does the butler have a full load of planks?  Thats impossible. If you teleport out of the POH the butler sends them straight to the bank. Sometimes the script will collect the planks but it banks them correctly. 

How many inventory spaces do you have also?

30 minutes ago, boe123 said:

The script will work without being 30 attack, as you can use an air staff with earth and law runes in the inventory.

How does the butler have a full load of planks?  Thats impossible. If you teleport out of the POH the butler sends them straight to the bank. Sometimes the script will collect the planks but it banks them correctly. 

How many inventory spaces do you have also?

ok thanks for info with the 30 attack thing. seems to be working alright now .... you should add a *CAUTION* if using breaks with this script and it logs out in your house you will log back in outside portal in a combat area and people are waiting for youuuuu = death

1 hour ago, jakcorb said:

ok thanks for info with the 30 attack thing. seems to be working alright now .... you should add a *CAUTION* if using breaks with this script and it logs out in your house you will log back in outside portal in a combat area and people are waiting for youuuuu = death

I have it where if the script ends in your POH it will teleport you to the bank then logout. I can add implementation for breaks to teleport.

4 hours ago, boe123 said:

I have it where if the script ends in your POH it will teleport you to the bank then logout. I can add implementation for breaks to teleport.

Still getting confused sometimes when servant ends up with a load of planks and you have a load of logs on you it bugs out instead of telling him to take them back to bank

7 hours ago, jakcorb said:

Still getting confused sometimes when servant ends up with a load of planks and you have a load of logs on you it bugs out instead of telling him to take them back to bank

This shouldn't happen unless jagex added an update. When the butler has planks and you leave the POH at any point, it sends them to the bank. If this still continues to happen, i'll have to rewrite a good portion of my script.