Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sign in to follow this  

Confused on Bonds/F2p trade limit

Question

I want to buy two bonds for 2 of my botting accounts. I have around 6 new accounts that have all done some killing of chickens.

I understand that I can accept traded items/gold on Fresh account A but I then cannot transfer it off the account to anyone because I do not have 18 hours in game or 7 Quest Points?

So my plan is to buy 6mil with real money on Fresh account A and then give 3mil each to Fresh account B and Fresh account C, so they can buy bonds at the GE.

Will I be able to trade the 3 mil from Fresh account A to Fresh account B and Fresh account C? 

8 answers to this question

As long as Account A has no trade restrictions, it can freely trade money to accounts B and C, however B and C can't trade any gold off the accounts once its there, it can buy a bond on the ge then the restriction will be lifted after relogging.

4 hours ago, swagg said:

Yes you can trade coins over to your other accounts, the trade limit is just on certain F2P bot items

Which items?

4 hours ago, Zulwah said:

Can't you just make the bonds tradable, and right click -> use on the 2 others? completely avoiding using ge

Believe you have to pay a 10% fee on each bond in gold to do this?

2 hours ago, godspower33 said:

As long as Account A has no trade restrictions, it can freely trade money to accounts B and C, however B and C can't trade any gold off the accounts once its there, it can buy a bond on the ge then the restriction will be lifted after relogging.

Account A is more or less identical to account B and C. So if you are saying Accounts B and C can't trade any gold off the account once they have gold. Why would Account A who has bought 6 million gp with real USD be able to trade?

27 minutes ago, chachacha said:

you have to pay another -500k or so to make them tradable. If there is a limit on receiving cash this would be the best method though :)

I suppose I will do some tests shortly and report back. I have a feeling once I receive the gold on Account A, Account A will not be able to trade anyone any considerable amount of gold because it's f2p and doesn't have 18 in-game hours or 7 QP.

15 minutes ago, undertheradar said:

Which items?

Account A is more or less identical to account B and C. So if you are saying Accounts B and C can't trade any gold off the account once they have gold. Why would Account A who has bought 6 million gp with real USD be able to trade?

I suppose I will do some tests shortly and report back. I have a feeling once I receive the gold on Account A, Account A will not be able to trade anyone any considerable amount of gold because it's f2p and doesn't have 18 in-game hours or 7 QP.

7qp would be romeo and juliet & another, might be worth saving 5m!

27 minutes ago, undertheradar said:

Which items?

1 hour ago, chachacha said:

you have to pay another -500k or so to make them tradable. If there is a limit on receiving cash this would be the best method though :)

You do have to pay 10%, which would be 560k, which is only around 45cents. Then again  I'm not sure what you'll be botting or how long it usually lasts so it's all up to you. Just wanted to be sure to show that there is an option apart from actually questing

Thanks to everyone who responded. I ended up purchasing 16 million and activation a bond on the gold buyer's account and gave 4mil to another account each to activate bond and having some spending money. So now have 4 accounts with bonds activated, will see if gold buyer's get banned etc. in the near future. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By dzzl
      I just started delving into Tribot scripting a few days ago and I'm struggling to find any documentation on initiating trades. I understand what to do once a trade has started but don't know how to actually initiate a trade with another player. Any insight? I've tried moving the mouse to the exact tile the mule is on, executing a right click, then click text "Trade with <mule name>." This works sometimes, but seems to be dependent on camera angles and location of the bot relative to the mule. There must be a better way.
    • By burntish
      Welcome to my Bond Shop!

Are you looking to buy a bond for cheap? You have come to the right place!
      Check with me for the current prices!

If you don't have a Skype feel free to Pm me or post on this thread.

My only Skype: BurntishSwap
      Discord: Burntish#8295

Beware of Impostors! Always ask for Pm confirmation before a trade!

If you are interested in buying/selling bonds contact me after filling in this form:

Are you Buying or Selling Bonds?
      How many Bonds are you Buying/Selling?
      How are you sending/receiving Payment?
    • By twizzletwanger
      Hi! 
      I'm somewhat new to this and am looking for some guidance. Money is of no concern, I just need the communities best recommendations. I'm looking for scripts meeting the following criteria:
      f2p world
      mining
      money making
      magic casting
      I've also been using LG with OSBuddy, however; My accounts seem to be getting hacked within 48 hours of using the OSB. Not sure what the problem is there, but I've heard of it happening with that particular client before. Let me know what clients you recommend. I don't think it has anything to do with my botting hours as I've only been experimenting with a few scripts in 1-2 hour sessions every 24 hours on innocent accounts several hours old using proxys. Look forward to your opinions.
      Thanks!

• By botslave1
      This script will pick bananas out from Wydin's Food Store in Port Sarim.
      Makes approximately 35-40K GP/hr depending on prices.
      REQUIREMENTS:
      1. Completed Pirate's Treasure up to the point where you have smuggled the Karamja brew via the banana crate, and talked to the shop keeper with an apron to be employed at the store. 
      CURRENT VERSION:
      CURRENT GOAL (Note that aside from making the script more reliable, I don't think I'll bother adding any features unless people actually start using this script).
      1. Make the script flawless.
      2. Obtain progress pics from other users that are in different environments (computer and network-wise).
      3. MAYBE Implement walking from Lumby spawn to Port Sarim Not worth anyones time, realistically who is going to use this script :P. 
      4. MAYBE Implement an optional, partial quest solver that can take any account from Pirate Pete, up until the appropriate point in Pirate's Treasure. This is a whole lot of additional work for something that can be completed in less than 10 minutes by hand - this will also aid the reduction of early bans.
      5. Make the script run on default, recommended config after 5 seconds to aid bot farms. Done.
      6. Add mouse speed selection. Done.
      KNOWN ISSUES:
      1. Dcing during a critical operation (opening a door, using the bank booth) will cause the bot to gracefully shutdown. This is due to the protection against failure methods that will time the script out when a user repeatedly fails a task.
      FEATURES
      1. FULL ABC2 implementation. Turn on antiban logging in the GUI to see the operations take place.
      2. Extensive error correction, anti griefing protection and failure handling. 
      3. As human like as possible, without sacrificing too much speed.
      4. The cursor is a banana.
      5. Verbose, descriptive paint.
      6. Settings preservation - your last used configuration is remembered, and it automatically applied the next time you run the script.
      7. Auto starting after 5 seconds (optional) to aid bot farms, using a random, personalized anti-ban profile.
      INSTRUCTIONS: 
      1. EQUIP A WHITE APRON. Make sure Pirate's Treasure is completed up to the point described above.
      2. Start the script anywhere in Port Sarim, but ideally at Wydin's Food Store.
      3. Set up the configuration using the GUI:
      - ANTIBAN LOG VERBOSITY - I recommend you set this to none, but you can set it higher in order to see the ABC2 antiban operations taking place.
      - ANTIBAN LEVEL - I recommend you set this to around 10. Any higher an the script will have fairly large wait times. Only set this to a number lower than 10 if you are suicide botting! It will have 0ms reaction times to triggers and will seem very non-human.
      - RUN THRESHHOLD - Set this to whatever value you feel you might toggle run to as a human. This is different for everyone so please set your own value.
      - SAVE PROGRESS SCREENSHOTS - Choose whether the bot should take a screenshot when the script ends, either due to a crash or when you stop it - Good for monitoring progress, or finding out the bot's state after a crash/safety override.
      4. Set your client to fixed mode, and with roofs off. If you account is a low level, I highly recommend changing your left click option to prevent accidentally attacking a nearby hostile NPC.
      5. Please be mindful when you sell the bananas! Don't be impatient, put them in for a reasonable price and wait for them to sell... They will sell!
      WARNING: As with all bots, you run the risk of being banned... Especially on a low level f2p account. Please bot responsibly!

This is my first RS bot and also my first java application. I'm usually a c++ programmer but I have dabbled in C# so the transition to java was not too bad. 
      Any feedback and constructive criticism is very welcome, with regards to ANYTHING at all (bad code, inefficient code, sub-optimal implementation etc.).

SOURCE on GITHUB
      TRIBOT REPO
    • By darkblades
      So I'm coming back to botting after a year or so Hiatus. I'm curious... from experienced botters, when do you feel it safe to bond your new bots that you are implementing into your farm? I understand that bans are inevitable, but I'm going for longevity of my accounts rather than 24/7 suicides. Should I hand play them for a bit, quest and spread some skills around prior to bonding them and moving to money making skills? How have you guys found success?
    • By lethalds
      Hey I have 6 csgo keys to trade for repository credits, you can find me in the DMs.
    • By deva
      Hello.
      I have two major questions. How do I trade items from 20 bots to mule the fastest way? Is there any script for it? I do have 7 quest points on all accounts.
      If so how can I reduce chance of getting banned on my mule account? I have suicide bots which I would like to trade stuff from mule to them and after finishing botting I would like to trade items back to mule. I have 4 proxies for 20 bots and one proxy just for mule. Should I create the second mule and trade stuff from the first mule after botting?
      Thanks for replies
    • By Guki
      Jugornot     
      I thought I'd touch this up and release it for free.
      I made this when building my own API and getting familiar with Tribots API.
      Enjoy!
      Features
      (+) Fills Jug at Fally West Bank
      (+) 1.8-2k/hour (~50K+/hour No Reqs)
      (+) ABC2
      (+) F2P
      (+) No Requirments

Get it HERE on the Repository!

Progress Reports

- Guki
      By Guest
      so before I begin, by making this thread I do not intend to break or go against any rules or terms and conditions set.
      to proceed for my question, can name sales take place on here ? the reason for asking is because some players I know bot name release sniping and I was just wondering if they sell names on here or is it forbidden? again I do not intend to break rules or encourage others to do so either.

thank you for your help
    • By exitpoint
      I have 2 $25 prepaid cards for sell, osrs gp or paypal accepted.  add my skype, alex234323

• Our picks

• Gradle is a build tool used to accelerate developer productivity.

We recently setup a Maven repository (TRiBot Central) to make it easier for scripters to create scripts. Check it out here: https://gitlab.com/trilez-software/tribot/tribot-central/-/packages

Furthermore, we've released a simple Gradle project to make it easy to run TRiBot and develop scripts for it. Check it out here: https://gitlab.com/trilez-software/tribot/tribot-gradle-launcher

The goals of TRiBot Central are to:

Deliver updates to TRiBot faster

Better organize TRiBot's dependencies (AKA dependancies)

Make it easier to develop scripts for TRiBot

Make it easier to use and run TRiBot

Note: TRiBot won't be able to run scripts from within this project until TRiBot's next release.
      • 8 replies
    • Hi everyone,

I'd like to thank everyone for their patience in this transition period. Since last week, we've worked out the remaining bugs with this integration.

Some users have still been having issues with connecting their forums account to their Auth0 account. To resolve this, we've imported all forums accounts into Auth0.

Unfortunately, the accounts which were imported today were using an unsupported password hashing algorithm. Hence, random passwords were set during the import.

What does this mean for me?

If you've previously linked your forums account to your Auth0 account, you don't have to do anything. Nothing changes for you.

If you haven't logged in via our new login yet,

Try logging in with your forums email address and the last password you used

If you are unable to login, please use the "Forgot password" tool on the login page:
      Follow the instructions to reset your password

• thonking
      • 15 replies
    • Hello everyone,

Last week we tried to roll out Auth0 Login, but we lost that battle. Now it's time to win the war!

Important changes

When logging into the client, you'll now have to enter your Auth0 account credentials instead of your forums credentials

Note: 2FA is still handled through your forums account (for the time being)

Changes for existing users

You'll have to link your Auth0 account to your forums account here: https://tribot.org/forums/settings/login/?service=11

Auth0 accounts have been created for most existing users. Please use your forums email address and password to login.

Important notes

Make sure to verify your email address upon creating a new Auth0 account

When we mention your Auth0 account, we mean your account used for auth.tribot.org as displayed below
      • 81 replies
    • To better support the upcoming changes (TRiBot X, new repository), we're switching our login handler to Auth0. Instead of logging in with the standard form, you'll now be required to login through our Auth0 application.

All existing accounts which have been used within approximately the past year have been imported into Auth0 using the same email and password combination which has been stored on the forums.

What does this mean for users?

Your account credentials are now even more securely stored

You'll be able to login via Facebook, Google, and others in the future

Is there anything users have to do differently now?

Existing users: You'll have to login with the standard login, open your Account Settings, then link your Auth0 account

New users: You'll be redirected to our Auth0 app (auth.tribot.org) where you'll be able to create an account

Why was this change made?

The new apps we are creating (such as the new repository) aren't able to use the forums to handle user logins

To centralize all user accounts in one area

To ensure that the client login doesn't go down when the forums are having problems

To speed up our development

Other considerations

There's no documentation or official support for using Invision Community combined with Auth0, so there are still a few kinks we're working out

We're in the works of creating an account management panel specifically for Auth0 accounts (ETA August)

It's not possible to change email addresses for the time being (this will be resolved this August)

Changing passwords is a weird process for the time being. To change your password, you'll have to use the "Don't remember your password" tool on the Auth0 login page
      • 11 replies
    • Over the past month, we've been working hard on TRiBot's new repository - a much needed update. This change has been deemed necessary for TRiBot X, and will allow us to really speed up development of all aspects of TRiBot.

Today we are going to share what we've been working on!

Now you must be wondering what kind of features the new repository will have.... well, you'll have to be patient for a little while longer. We're still figuring out various technical aspects so we can't provide answers to all possible questions. We're also focusing on development rather than writing about it so that everyone can get access to our latest developments at lightning speed. I will however answer a few users' questions.

We're planning on a release of this early to mid August, giving users some goodies before TRiBot X's release.

Thank you all for being patient. I hope everyone is excited as much as I am!
      • 17 replies