HeyImJamie's Private Script Shop
Orders Completed: 6
Current Status: Taking Orders.
- Your script will be given a 6 month warranty upon completion, which includes fixes for: Bugs, Tribot Updates & OSRS Updates. It does not include additions to the script. Once this warranty period ends, you will need to purchase additional maintenance should you wish to continue to use the script.
- Scripts will be delivered as soon as practically possible. I will endeavour to keep you updated throughout the creation process.
- Additions can be added once the script has been completed, but an an extra cost. Additions requested during creation will also likely be charged, dependant on the complexity.
Terms of Service
- Payments will be handled through the Tribot Repository.
- An account must be provided to create the script.
- I will not be held responsible for bans occurred during development and / or after script completion.
- The source code will not be included with the script, nor will it be for sale.
- Payment must be made in full prior to development. Development on the script will not begin without this.
- Once the script has been delivered, no refunds will be given. A refund can be given during development, with a reduction based on the time that has been invested.
To contact me with your request you can either:
- PM me on the Forums.
- Add my Discord: HeyImLit#3244
- Join my script support chat found in my signature and message me from there.
Interested or looking for a Private Script? Well, you have come to the right place!
Scripts will be fully supported after completion (Includes: free required bug fixes and fixes to broken functions due to game updates) Additional Script features/functions are strictly optional All payments are to be handled through the TRiBot Repository. This is to protect the financial integrity of both Script Writers and Users. Contact:
Send me a direct message via TRiBot with the details of your request, or ask for my Discord! From here, we can discuss the pricing, and the expected time frame for the scripts completion.
Included one-month warranty: bug fixes, minor tribot updates, OSRS updates. After one month we can discuss a reasonable price for bug fixing. 1-48 hours general wait times for script completion. Subject to change based on complexity. There will be no complimentary additions to the script once the transaction is completed, only required bug fixes. Terms of Service
Old School RuneScape only. All transactions will be handled through the TRiBot repository. An account must be provided if needed. I claim no responsibility of any bans that occur during or after the development of the script. The source code is not included in the purchase and is not for sale. You must pay in full up front. I will not write an entire script for you to no longer want it after I am done. Once the script is complete, there will be absolutely no refunds. Contact
Send me a private message on the TRiBot forums or add me as a friend and message me on Discord. My Discord tag is Mute#2963
Request: Hi im after a blue dragon scale bot with abc2 antiban etc
Description: The bot should collect scales from the taverley dungeon and bank them using a Fal teleport and use the 70 agility shortcut.
Payment Amount: whatever you charge.
Will explain more via tribot message. Thanks
Request: - shop script
Description: - Can't say.. But should be fairly easy to make
Payment Amount: - To be discussed
Time: - ASAP
Additional: - My skype is: joren.goris (one with the image)
TRiBot 12 Release Candidate
The TRiBot team has been hard at work creating the last major version of TRiBot before the TRiBot X release. We've noticed many problems with TRiBot 11 with a lot of users preferring TRiBot 10 over 11. We've heard you, so we took TRiBot 10, added the new features introduced with 11, introduced some other new things, and created TRiBot 12. So without further adieu, here's TRiBot 12.
Gradle is a build tool used to accelerate developer productivity.
We recently setup a Maven repository (TRiBot Central) to make it easier for scripters to create scripts. Check it out here: https://gitlab.com/trilez-software/tribot/tribot-central/-/packages
Furthermore, we've released a simple Gradle project to make it easy to run TRiBot and develop scripts for it. Check it out here: https://gitlab.com/trilez-software/tribot/tribot-gradle-launcher
The goals of TRiBot Central are to:
Deliver updates to TRiBot faster
Better organize TRiBot's dependencies (AKA dependancies)
Make it easier to develop scripts for TRiBot
Make it easier to use and run TRiBot
Note: TRiBot won't be able to run scripts from within this project until TRiBot's next release.
I'd like to thank everyone for their patience in this transition period. Since last week, we've worked out the remaining bugs with this integration.
Some users have still been having issues with connecting their forums account to their Auth0 account. To resolve this, we've imported all forums accounts into Auth0.
Unfortunately, the accounts which were imported today were using an unsupported password hashing algorithm. Hence, random passwords were set during the import.
What does this mean for me?
If you've previously linked your forums account to your Auth0 account, you don't have to do anything. Nothing changes for you.
If you haven't logged in via our new login yet,
Try logging in with your forums email address and the last password you used
If you are unable to login, please use the "Forgot password" tool on the login page:
Follow the instructions to reset your password
Last week we tried to roll out Auth0 Login, but we lost that battle. Now it's time to win the war!
When logging into the client, you'll now have to enter your Auth0 account credentials instead of your forums credentials
Note: 2FA is still handled through your forums account (for the time being)
Changes for existing users
You'll have to link your Auth0 account to your forums account here: https://tribot.org/forums/settings/login/?service=11
Auth0 accounts have been created for most existing users. Please use your forums email address and password to login.
Make sure to verify your email address upon creating a new Auth0 account
When we mention your Auth0 account, we mean your account used for auth.tribot.org as displayed below
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.