Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Netami

[ABCL10] nBarrows

Recommended Posts

28 minutes ago, filthyfrank said:

@Netami possible for you to make it so that it goes to clan wars portal before taking a break? 

Right now it withdraws items before logging out and most of the time my character wont be full hp/prayer, would be nice QoL change

 

Anyways thanks for this flawless script once again

Does it go back to the clan wars portal before returning to barrows? It should be

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, filthyfrank said:

No it does not, after it comes back from a break it will tele to barrows straight 

I'll add this soon then

16 minutes ago, Hubert115 said:

https://pastebin.com/NkqkGqMU

Woke up to my guy standing next to a door for 5 hours. It only did 1 chest

Those errors do not point to the script code, not too sure what to tell you but a lot of the TRiBot threads are erroring out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It also shouldn't need to bank on a maxed account, could be worth adding a toggle to keep doing runs until out of supplies then bank or something, even if it just got half a trip done, makes the next trip easier

 

Edit: Script randomly stopped doing anything in ahrims tunnel for a bit I clicked on the crypt to summon him and once killed script went back to working

Edit2: Goes in some un-neccesary tunnels more than once (Seems like script doesn't know path, enters tunnel, sees that's wrong one, goes to previous room again, takes different path, repeat). seems just like oddly coded pathing.

 

I've noticed all this during my 1 hour trial lol

Edited by CyberWizard
more bugs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CyberWizard said:

Used prayer on Verac when prayer wasn't even selected in GUI, bug should be looked into.

This is not a bug, script uses leftover prayer rather than waste it from brothers draining it. 

57 minutes ago, CyberWizard said:

It also shouldn't need to bank on a maxed account, could be worth adding a toggle to keep doing runs until out of supplies then bank or something, even if it just got half a trip done, makes the next trip easier

 

Edit: Script randomly stopped doing anything in ahrims tunnel for a bit I clicked on the crypt to summon him and once killed script went back to working

Edit2: Goes in some un-neccesary tunnels more than once (Seems like script doesn't know path, enters tunnel, sees that's wrong one, goes to previous room again, takes different path, repeat). seems just like oddly coded pathing.

 

I've noticed all this during my 1 hour trial lol

The script only supports banking after each run, I don't have plans to change this since it takes minimal time and saves a lot of prayer potions

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Hubert115 said:

Woke up to the bot stuck at a door for 7 hours without doing a single chest then it got stuck at the same door when i started it up later

 

https://pastebin.com/A9nwb9gw

Unfortunately the logger doesn't give me much information, everything in there is normal. if you can give me a screenshot of where and how it got stuck that would be much more useful.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Netami said:

Unfortunately the logger doesn't give me much information, everything in there is normal. if you can give me a screenshot of where and how it got stuck that would be much more useful.

Hi mate, going to get the script again tonight, My 2nd account is ready ?

 

It was flawless when I last used it near end of 2017 but If I have issues-

I get you a screenshot of when and where + logs of the script- Is this correct or is there anything further I can provide to assist you?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/13/2018 at 2:00 PM, CyberWizard said:

It also shouldn't need to bank on a maxed account, could be worth adding a toggle to keep doing runs until out of supplies then bank or something, even if it just got half a trip done, makes the next trip easier

 

Edit: Script randomly stopped doing anything in ahrims tunnel for a bit I clicked on the crypt to summon him and once killed script went back to working

Edit2: Goes in some un-neccesary tunnels more than once (Seems like script doesn't know path, enters tunnel, sees that's wrong one, goes to previous room again, takes different path, repeat). seems just like oddly coded pathing.

 

I've noticed all this during my 1 hour trial lol

It's actually more efficient to just bank than the time it takes to run back etc.

and I found the issues you had if my zoom was not at default.

Edited by pwnisher
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, pwnisher said:

Hi mate, going to get the script again tonight, My 2nd account is ready ?

 

It was flawless when I last used it near end of 2017 but If I have issues-

I get you a screenshot of when and where + logs of the script- Is this correct or is there anything further I can provide to assist you?

That information should be plenty, if I need more I'll ask to remote view to sort it out 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So far so good haha, got a drop of chest count 1 on the new barrows bot

 

@Netami one thing I noticed though, Even though i set Ahrim and Karil to Melee, it mages them. I've setup the melee kit correctly. Il do a few more runs to double check

@Netami Yeah can confirm it's done it 3 times now-
Sets mage as true even though i set it to melee- says it's missing the whip even though it's equipped

 

https://pastebin.com/RLgryXA1

missed this off- but after it

  • [20:45:16] [DEBUG]Karil:MAGE:false
  • [20:45:19] [DEBUG]Karil:MAGE:true
  • [20:46:01] [DEBUG]Guthan:MAGE:true
  • [20:46:06] TUNNEL: Guthan
  • [20:46:21] [DEBUG]Torag:MAGE:true
  • [20:47:03] [DEBUG]Verac:MAGE:true

It's doing it on both my accounts- won't switch to melee weapon

Edited by pwnisher

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, pwnisher said:

So far so good haha, got a drop of chest count 1 on the new barrows bot

 

@Netami one thing I noticed though, Even though i set Ahrim and Karil to Melee, it mages them. I've setup the melee kit correctly. Il do a few more runs to double check

@Netami Yeah can confirm it's done it 3 times now-
Sets mage as true even though i set it to melee- says it's missing the whip even though it's equipped

 

https://pastebin.com/RLgryXA1

missed this off- but after it

  • [20:45:16] [DEBUG]Karil:MAGE:false
  • [20:45:19] [DEBUG]Karil:MAGE:true
  • [20:46:01] [DEBUG]Guthan:MAGE:true
  • [20:46:06] TUNNEL: Guthan
  • [20:46:21] [DEBUG]Torag:MAGE:true
  • [20:47:03] [DEBUG]Verac:MAGE:true

It's doing it on both my accounts- won't switch to melee weapon

Looks like it's loading mage as the style to use for those, can you screenshot the contents on the config files for an account in the .tribot/nBarrows folder? It should be name after the account. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Netami said:

Looks like it's loading mage as the style to use for those, can you screenshot the contents on the config files for an account in the .tribot/nBarrows folder? It should be name after the account. 

Hi,

So on one account it's the following:
 

Quote

#GUI Settings
#Tue Jun 19 21:04:58 BST 2018
meleeList=Rune full helm\:Obsidian cape\:Amulet of fury\:Abyssal whip\:Rune chainbody\:Rune kiteshield\:Rune platelegs\:Combat bracelet(6)\:Dragon boots\:
jSlider1=10
prayer6=false
eatBox=70
foodCombo=Monkfish
prayer5=false
prayer4=false
potionSpinner=3
prayer3=false
prayer2=true
prayer1=true
kcCheck=true
kcCombo=Melee
order6=Verac
order5=Torag
order4=Guthan
order3=Karil
useRangePotions=false
order2=Ahrim
order1=Dharok
kcPercentBox=88
jCheckBox1=false
rangeList=\:
mageList=Rune full helm\:Obsidian cape\:Amulet of fury\:Trident of the seas\:Rune chainbody\:Rune kiteshield\:Rune platelegs\:Combat bracelet(6)\:Dragon boots\:
style6=Magic
foodSpinner=19
style5=Magic
style4=Magic
style3=Melee
style2=Melee
style1=Magic
prayerCombo=Prayer potion(4)
spell=0

 

and one second:

Quote

#GUI Settings
#Tue Jun 19 22:02:02 BST 2018
meleeList=Berserker helm\:Fire cape\:Amulet of fury\:Abyssal whip\:Black d'hide body\:Rune kiteshield\:Rune platelegs\:Combat bracelet\:Dragon boots\:
jSlider1=10
prayer6=false
eatBox=60
foodCombo=Monkfish
prayer5=false
prayer4=false
potionSpinner=2
prayer3=true
prayer2=true
prayer1=true
kcCheck=true
kcCombo=Melee
order6=Guthan
order5=Torag
order4=Verac
order3=Ahrim
useRangePotions=false
order2=Karil
order1=Dharok
kcPercentBox=88
jCheckBox1=false
rangeList=
mageList=Berserker helm\:Fire cape\:Amulet of fury\:Trident of the seas\:Black d'hide body\:Rune kiteshield\:Rune platelegs\:Combat bracelet\:Dragon boots\:
style6=Magic
foodSpinner=18
style5=Magic
style4=Magic
style3=Melee
style2=Melee
style1=Magic
prayerCombo=Prayer potion(4)
spell=0

 

 

It's worth noting it melees ok with KC critters

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@pwnisher

Script has been updated to version 1.10 with the following changes:

  • Fixed critical issue where script would ignore style preferences for brothers
  • Removed some no longer needed debugs

A few notes:

  • If you're experiencing issues with script getting stuck in tunnels or opening coffins, please ensure you're in fixed game mode with default game zoom.
  • Profit tracker is currently down as it relies on the RSBuddy API, I can change this to use the less accurate prices from Runescape's website if you guys want.

Thanks!

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Netami said:

@pwnisher

Script has been updated to version 1.10 with the following changes:

  • Fixed critical issue where script would ignore style preferences for brothers
  • Removed some no longer needed debugs

A few notes:

  • If you're experiencing issues with script getting stuck in tunnels or opening coffins, please ensure you're in fixed game mode with default game zoom.
  • Profit tracker is currently down as it relies on the RSBuddy API, I can change this to use the less accurate prices from Runescape's website if you guys want.

Thanks!

Cheers!!

i’ll try it again after work

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest

I also got stuck standing in front of the door in the tunnels after 1 chest. Another problem i see with this maybe someone can help me?  it waits so long to run out of the crypt wasting a lot of prayer points. at 84 mage and 87 range 75 def 70 prayer, it uses 2 full 4 dose super restores by the end of the trip. This seems like a whole lot for no reason. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, mdzebic said:

I also got stuck standing in front of the door in the tunnels after 1 chest. Another problem i see with this maybe someone can help me?  it waits so long to run out of the crypt wasting a lot of prayer points. at 84 mage and 87 range 75 def 70 prayer, it uses 2 full 4 dose super restores by the end of the trip. This seems like a whole lot for no reason. 

Adjust your ABC2 slider further left in the GUI. Can you post a screenshot of what it looks like when you get stuck? make sure you're on fixed game mode on default zoom.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
16 minutes ago, Netami said:

Adjust your ABC2 slider further left in the GUI. Can you post a screenshot of what it looks like when you get stuck? make sure you're on fixed game mode on default zoom.

Yeah so i adjusted the ABC2 slider all the way to the left and the bot still does the same. is it possible to have the bot prioritize leaving the crypt above all else once the enemy HP hits 0? like instead of checking prayer to see if it needs to drink a pot or taking off prayer. I feel like it would be more efficient if after the kill the #1 priority is to leave the crypt because it drains something like 10prayer/5 seconds

Also side note, I'm running the trial. Me and my buddy are looking for a good barrows script. i was hoping to stay tribot but some of the other clients seem to have better ones. If that small fix can be made, or even as an option you would have 2 new sales :)

Edited by mdzebic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Our picks

    • Gradle is a build tool used to accelerate developer productivity.

      We recently setup a Maven repository (TRiBot Central) to make it easier for scripters to create scripts. Check it out here: https://gitlab.com/trilez-software/tribot/tribot-central/-/packages

      Furthermore, we've released a simple Gradle project to make it easy to run TRiBot and develop scripts for it. Check it out here: https://gitlab.com/trilez-software/tribot/tribot-gradle-launcher

      The goals of TRiBot Central are to:

      Deliver updates to TRiBot faster


      Better organize TRiBot's dependencies (AKA dependancies)


      Make it easier to develop scripts for TRiBot


      Make it easier to use and run TRiBot


      Note: TRiBot won't be able to run scripts from within this project until TRiBot's next release.
        • Like
      • 8 replies
    • Hi everyone,

      I'd like to thank everyone for their patience in this transition period. Since last week, we've worked out the remaining bugs with this integration.

      Some users have still been having issues with connecting their forums account to their Auth0 account. To resolve this, we've imported all forums accounts into Auth0.

      Unfortunately, the accounts which were imported today were using an unsupported password hashing algorithm. Hence, random passwords were set during the import.

      What does this mean for me?

      If you've previously linked your forums account to your Auth0 account, you don't have to do anything. Nothing changes for you.


      If you haven't logged in via our new login yet,

      Try logging in with your forums email address and the last password you used


      If you are unable to login, please use the "Forgot password" tool on the login page:
      Follow the instructions to reset your password
       
        • thonking
        • Like
      • 13 replies
    • Hello everyone,

      Last week we tried to roll out Auth0 Login, but we lost that battle. Now it's time to win the war!

      Important changes

      When logging into the client, you'll now have to enter your Auth0 account credentials instead of your forums credentials

      Note: 2FA is still handled through your forums account (for the time being)



      Changes for existing users

      You'll have to link your Auth0 account to your forums account here: https://tribot.org/forums/settings/login/?service=11


      Auth0 accounts have been created for most existing users. Please use your forums email address and password to login.



      Important notes

      Make sure to verify your email address upon creating a new Auth0 account


      When we mention your Auth0 account, we mean your account used for auth.tribot.org as displayed below
      • 81 replies
    • To better support the upcoming changes (TRiBot X, new repository), we're switching our login handler to Auth0. Instead of logging in with the standard form, you'll now be required to login through our Auth0 application.

      All existing accounts which have been used within approximately the past year have been imported into Auth0 using the same email and password combination which has been stored on the forums.

      What does this mean for users?

      Your account credentials are now even more securely stored


      You'll be able to login via Facebook, Google, and others in the future


      Is there anything users have to do differently now?

      Existing users: You'll have to login with the standard login, open your Account Settings, then link your Auth0 account


      New users: You'll be redirected to our Auth0 app (auth.tribot.org) where you'll be able to create an account


      Why was this change made?

      The new apps we are creating (such as the new repository) aren't able to use the forums to handle user logins


      To centralize all user accounts in one area


      To ensure that the client login doesn't go down when the forums are having problems


      To speed up our development


      Other considerations

      There's no documentation or official support for using Invision Community combined with Auth0, so there are still a few kinks we're working out


      We're in the works of creating an account management panel specifically for Auth0 accounts (ETA August)


      It's not possible to change email addresses for the time being (this will be resolved this August)


      Changing passwords is a weird process for the time being. To change your password, you'll have to use the "Don't remember your password" tool on the Auth0 login page
        • Like
      • 11 replies
    • Over the past month, we've been working hard on TRiBot's new repository - a much needed update. This change has been deemed necessary for TRiBot X, and will allow us to really speed up development of all aspects of TRiBot.

      Today we are going to share what we've been working on!


      Now you must be wondering what kind of features the new repository will have.... well, you'll have to be patient for a little while longer. We're still figuring out various technical aspects so we can't provide answers to all possible questions. We're also focusing on development rather than writing about it so that everyone can get access to our latest developments at lightning speed. I will however answer a few users' questions.

      We're planning on a release of this early to mid August, giving users some goodies before TRiBot X's release.

      Thank you all for being patient. I hope everyone is excited as much as I am!
        • Like
      • 17 replies
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...