Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Recommended Posts

So after botting over 2 months to create a main for myself, I received a bot busting (moderate) ban. I did manage to get some decent stats in the process: 80+ mining, Full graceful, 60+ qp and  ~1000 total lvl. To the experienced folks out here:

1. Do my chances of getting perm-banned increase significantly if I bot again? I'm not gold farming or anything, just trying to build a maxed combat main with decent skills for PVM and fun stuff.
2. What should be a good botting strategy from here?

3. Should my IP be safe or will I have to use proxies? 

Also: I was using LG, running only premium scripts and never botting more than 6-8 hours a day.

Cheers!

Edited by themonk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@themonk I recommend not going all the way with one specific skill (i.e. getting 80 mining before you start on something else). It seems the more varied your actions are within the game the lower your chance of bans. Ideally you would switch between 2-4 random skills per day depending on how much of the day you are botting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, adog said:

feelsbadman but new bot run and new account in max.

:(
 

 

1 minute ago, IceKontroI said:

@themonk I recommend not going all the way with one specific skill (i.e. getting 80 mining before you start on something else). It seems the more varied your actions are within the game the lower your chance of bans. Ideally you would switch between 2-4 random skills per day depending on how much of the day you are botting.

Makes sense. Earlier I trained combat a bit but for the last few weeks, I was alternating between Mining and agility (with a little bit of wc, fishing, cooking, thieving, questing here and there). But the everyday ratio was around 3-5 hours of mining, 45 min - 1 hour of agility and then everything else. 

What do you think could be done better?

Thanks a lot for your inputs!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Pkpower said:

how long did you bot for per day sounds like a shit tone from this " But the everyday ratio was around 3-5 hours of mining, 45 min - 1 hour of agility and then everything else."

 

Would you consider 6-8 hours a shit ton?

 

1 hour ago, snaple said:

yeah its pretty much going to be 'looked at' a littler harder then if you had no ban. id recommend to stop botting on it if you really care that much about it. 

So basically this account is under the radar forever? Also, does this mean my IP is now flagged?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, themonk said:

Okay then, no Agility for now. How's the ban rate for NMZ and Combat in general? 

From what I've seen on the forums NMZ seems relatively alright, combat is gonna depend on what and where you are training. For example if you train on chaos druids expect a quick ban, but more out of the way stuff, maybe banshees in slayer tower for instance, you could go unnoticed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, IceKontroI said:

From what I've seen on the forums NMZ seems relatively alright, combat is gonna depend on what and where you are training. For example if you train on chaos druids expect a quick ban, but more out of the way stuff, maybe banshees in slayer tower for instance, you could go unnoticed.

So if I bot mining and nmz on this account in moderation, should I be okay more or less? (I know there's always that 1% ban chance)

Or is it a terrible idea given I just got banned lol.

Edited by themonk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, themonk said:

So if I bot mining and nmz on this account in moderation, should I be okay more or less? (I know there's always that 1% ban chance)

Or is it a terrible idea given I just got banned lol.

I doubt they will flag your IP after 1 offence, so it's probably fine. I would give it 85% chance of being fine but that's a conservative estimate. If you're worried about that 15% then there are many proxy options on tribot.

EDIT Did you receive a 2-day or 2-week ban before you got bot busting moderate? Typically they only jump to the moderate if they suspect gold farming, but it could also be as a result of the agility.

Edited by IceKontroI

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, IceKontroI said:

I doubt they will flag your IP after 1 offence, so it's probably fine. I would give it 85% chance of being fine but that's a conservative estimate. If you're worried about that 15% then there are many proxy options on tribot.

EDIT Did you receive a 2-day or 2-week ban before you got bot busting moderate? Typically they only jump to the moderate if they suspect gold farming, but it could also be as a result of the agility.

Haha, 85% is a decent chance :P

And it was a 2-day ban. I was at Seers Course and the moment I logged in, I was disconnected and had been banned.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest

Damn man, that's too bad. And yes,  the next botting related offense (actually any "ban-able" offense) will be the permanent ban.

I suggest you stop botting on that account and actually play on it as you would on a main.

Edited by Wise Cruel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest

i would use a proxie only bc you dont want to take the chance of your ip being flagged and it happening again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Similar Content

    • By TzTok-Matt
      Hello, this is my first public TRiBot script. It mines Daeyalt essence, nothing more, and nothing less.
      It can activate the dragon pickaxe's special attack, and it implements most of the ABC2 features. Need some help figuring out the compliance level, as I'm not sure about some things (related to the fixed rate that the essence spawns at, and there only being one essence mineable at a time).
      With level 70 mining and a rune pickaxe, I was able to achieve around 4100 essence mined per hour.
      You can view the source code on GitHub or download it from the repository.
    • By bbuu20
      Bbuu20's Miner (Open Source) (Progressive Mining) (World Hopping) (ABC2 Level 10 + Additional Custom Antiban) (Arguments)
      Hi, and thanks for checking out my AIO mining script! This script features:
      3 Tick Mining so players can reach xp rates of up to 115k/hr! Iron, Sandstone, and Granite all supported (Mouse variance must be set to 0) *Removed For Now, Will Be Added Back Soon* Progressive Mining so you can run your bots through multiple tasks with just a few clicks Custom Paint to display the current runtime, xp/hr, and more Full ABC2 Level 10 Implementation to significantly lower the script's ban rate Universal Mining and Banking so players can run the bot wherever they want, on whatever ore they want Java FX GUI to adjust antiban, and mining settings Profile saving/loading so players can easily reload previous settings Arguments to allow instant profile loading, and gui bypassing Let me know if you encounter any issues, or have any feedback.
      To Do:
      Re-implement 3 tick mining
      Add motherlode support
      And anything else you may suggest!
       
      Join my discord server: https://discordapp.com/invite/nF7fsjx
       
      Source Code: https://github.com/zperkins11/Bbuu20-s-Miner
      Get It On The Repository: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3417
       
      How to use arguments:

      Enter the name of the profile, and the task code, separated by a colon (:)
      Task codes are as follows:
      0: Traditional Mining
      1: Progressive Mining
       
      More info can be found on my discord server
       





       
    • By ScriptsForMains
      https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3461
      Start the script in the area you want to gather resources. Follow the prompts in the pop-up boxes and type exactly what's needed (pay attention to caps!!).  Uses ABC2 timing and custom antiban.  Lots of safety features (will log out if unsuccessful at banking, if experience hasn't been gained, if it can't click on its target, etc etc).  

      Supports mining, woodcutting, fishing, thieving (with coin pouches!!), and some hunter animals (can't remember which ones, it's been forever since I've used it for hunter :P).  I recommend using low ABC2 reductions for slower things (fishing or high level resources) and higher ABC2 reductions for stuff like power mining.  For slower things, this will make you move the mouse a lot less when waiting for your character to stop doing something and is much more realistic.  For faster things, you'll be standing around a lot less and getting more exp.  

      Uses Daxwalker to bank...  Right now I'm just using public keys so if it's not working it's likely because Daxwalker is busy.  
      It can also power level.  Just tell it what to drop!!

      Used this to get my stats up to Drag slayer 2 requirements...  Simple program but very effective.  

       


      Troubleshooting:
      If you run into any problems with the default file, delete it (it's in the AppData -> Roaming -> .tribot folder) 
    • By ScriptsForMains
      https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3257
       
      Straightforward to use, fill in the boxes and watch as your character power trains everything that's simple to power train...  Or opt to bank the items.  Whatever tickles your pecker. Works wherever daxWalker is available.  If this script sees high demand I'll make a GUI and command line arguments... 

      I've tested it on fly fishing, teak trees, iron, and thieving guards...  It should work on just about anything. It's a simple script that left clicks on anything you specify and drops whatever items you tell it to.  Supports coin pouch. If you opt for banking, it will bank once the inventory is full and there are no "drop items" left to drop. It will bank everything in your inventory (for now).   
      Doesn't support food (yet) but works as a simple power leveler. Can be set to run to a bank and end the script if you drop below 20 hp. Can also be set to world hop if there are any players nearby (feature turns off for trip to bank and back).  

      Like all my scripts with a "main" designation, it will periodically pause/afk to mimic a real player and check itself to make sure it isn't stuck somewhere.  Please post any questions/problems/suggestions.  
    • By troxin
      I was needing a free motherlode script the other day but no one had one, so I began working on one but it has limited features right now. I intend on adding more to it, feel free to try.
       
      Current features
      Free ABC2 Top & Bottom Level(Only 1 area each right now) Fixes broken strut To do
      Agility shortcute More ABC features More areas World switch  


    • By ikkeflikkeri
      !!! DELETED !!!
       
      EasyBlastMine (beta v0.9)
      This script will blast rocks at the blast mine.
      You can start it anywhere and will walk there and take the required items.
      The ores will also be collected when the ore sack is full.
      Using world hop when place is occupied.
      This will get you 450k/h easily if you have 75+ mining.
      100% Lovakengj house favour is required to access the blast mine.
      ABCL2 (29 points) is implemented, will be implementing more soon.
      Please try it out, this is my first script.
      Also post bugs if you find any, i will actively fix bugs and add features.
      Get the script here: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/2568-easyblastmine/

      TODO:
      Eating when hp is low
    • By suckmeoff
      Any good scripts for mining rune ess? Don't wanna get my hc banned! Thanks in advance.
       
  • Our picks

    • Gradle is a build tool used to accelerate developer productivity.

      We recently setup a Maven repository (TRiBot Central) to make it easier for scripters to create scripts. Check it out here: https://gitlab.com/trilez-software/tribot/tribot-central/-/packages

      Furthermore, we've released a simple Gradle project to make it easy to run TRiBot and develop scripts for it. Check it out here: https://gitlab.com/trilez-software/tribot/tribot-gradle-launcher

      The goals of TRiBot Central are to:

      Deliver updates to TRiBot faster


      Better organize TRiBot's dependencies (AKA dependancies)


      Make it easier to develop scripts for TRiBot


      Make it easier to use and run TRiBot


      Note: TRiBot won't be able to run scripts from within this project until TRiBot's next release.
        • Like
      • 8 replies
    • Hi everyone,

      I'd like to thank everyone for their patience in this transition period. Since last week, we've worked out the remaining bugs with this integration.

      Some users have still been having issues with connecting their forums account to their Auth0 account. To resolve this, we've imported all forums accounts into Auth0.

      Unfortunately, the accounts which were imported today were using an unsupported password hashing algorithm. Hence, random passwords were set during the import.

      What does this mean for me?

      If you've previously linked your forums account to your Auth0 account, you don't have to do anything. Nothing changes for you.


      If you haven't logged in via our new login yet,

      Try logging in with your forums email address and the last password you used


      If you are unable to login, please use the "Forgot password" tool on the login page:
      Follow the instructions to reset your password
       
        • thonking
        • Like
      • 13 replies
    • Hello everyone,

      Last week we tried to roll out Auth0 Login, but we lost that battle. Now it's time to win the war!

      Important changes

      When logging into the client, you'll now have to enter your Auth0 account credentials instead of your forums credentials

      Note: 2FA is still handled through your forums account (for the time being)



      Changes for existing users

      You'll have to link your Auth0 account to your forums account here: https://tribot.org/forums/settings/login/?service=11


      Auth0 accounts have been created for most existing users. Please use your forums email address and password to login.



      Important notes

      Make sure to verify your email address upon creating a new Auth0 account


      When we mention your Auth0 account, we mean your account used for auth.tribot.org as displayed below
      • 81 replies
    • To better support the upcoming changes (TRiBot X, new repository), we're switching our login handler to Auth0. Instead of logging in with the standard form, you'll now be required to login through our Auth0 application.

      All existing accounts which have been used within approximately the past year have been imported into Auth0 using the same email and password combination which has been stored on the forums.

      What does this mean for users?

      Your account credentials are now even more securely stored


      You'll be able to login via Facebook, Google, and others in the future


      Is there anything users have to do differently now?

      Existing users: You'll have to login with the standard login, open your Account Settings, then link your Auth0 account


      New users: You'll be redirected to our Auth0 app (auth.tribot.org) where you'll be able to create an account


      Why was this change made?

      The new apps we are creating (such as the new repository) aren't able to use the forums to handle user logins


      To centralize all user accounts in one area


      To ensure that the client login doesn't go down when the forums are having problems


      To speed up our development


      Other considerations

      There's no documentation or official support for using Invision Community combined with Auth0, so there are still a few kinks we're working out


      We're in the works of creating an account management panel specifically for Auth0 accounts (ETA August)


      It's not possible to change email addresses for the time being (this will be resolved this August)


      Changing passwords is a weird process for the time being. To change your password, you'll have to use the "Don't remember your password" tool on the Auth0 login page
        • Like
      • 11 replies
    • Over the past month, we've been working hard on TRiBot's new repository - a much needed update. This change has been deemed necessary for TRiBot X, and will allow us to really speed up development of all aspects of TRiBot.

      Today we are going to share what we've been working on!


      Now you must be wondering what kind of features the new repository will have.... well, you'll have to be patient for a little while longer. We're still figuring out various technical aspects so we can't provide answers to all possible questions. We're also focusing on development rather than writing about it so that everyone can get access to our latest developments at lightning speed. I will however answer a few users' questions.

      We're planning on a release of this early to mid August, giving users some goodies before TRiBot X's release.

      Thank you all for being patient. I hope everyone is excited as much as I am!
        • Like
      • 17 replies
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...