Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

timecode

banned

I came back after  like 533 days of not playing.

I got VIP and used a fishing script for like 2 hours whilst i watched netflix. then used it to walk somewhere the next day.

Im now banned not appeal able, I feel sick i really guess i shouldn't of bothered using it especially when that account is my main and has so many memories.

I would literally pay £1000 or whatever if they would just give me another chance, I feel so messed up in my head man, my friend killed him self the other week n runescape was helping me out.

what the fuck do i do

Sorry to hear your loss.

Unfortunately botting is a lot tougher than it use to be and especially if it's a skill like fishing, which is one of the most botted skills.

Best thing to do is just start from a clean slate, bot to reasonable stats on a potential new main and then just play legit from there if you're not willing to lose it again.

5 minutes ago, timecode said:

I made this account the day oldschool runescape came out, i quit a while ago ( 538 days about) and just came back.

thats unlucky never has happen to me with older account that have been legit/botted.. it cant be based on how much you botted because most of my bans were from me botting 8+ hours, maybe what you were botting and what script it was

Edited by xanaxna

Im just at my end of the line mentally, i mean i lost my friend of 11 years who i met playing runescape by the selfish act of killing himself, i just wanted to get back into what me and  him used to play and yea i fucked up by doing this but it doesn't really change how empty n fucking sick i feel, i live near Cambridge i have a mind to go there but the thought of being turned away by security is making me think whats the use.

6 minutes ago, xanaxna said:

thats unlucky never has happen to me with older account that have been legit/botted.. it cant be based on how much you botted because most of my bans were from me banning 8+ hours, maybe what you were botting and what script it was

some fishing script and a walking one and that was it.

13 minutes ago, timecode said:

Im just at my end of the line mentally, i mean i lost my friend of 11 years who i met playing runescape by the selfish act of killing himself, i just wanted to get back into what me and  him used to play and yea i fucked up by doing this but it doesn't really change how empty n fucking sick i feel, i live near Cambridge i have a mind to go there but the thought of being turned away by security is making me think whats the use.

im sorry for you loss write a letter saying sorry to jagex and how bad you feel about it and everything that has happen to you and send to to them on twitter or reddit ive tried to get my account back and it been like 3 years and they still say no

Edited by xanaxna

14 minutes ago, xanaxna said:

im sorry for you loss write a letter saying sorry to jagex and how bad you feel about it and everything that has happen to you and send to to them on twitter or reddit

what address should i send a letter to? i fear if i do it will just be shredded after they read and ignored as soon as they see its some sort of plea

1 hour ago, xanaxna said:

my account is 6 years old no offense, if i get macro ban i will get a 2 day ban next one will be perm. 

You're spewing so much bullshit. Just cut it. Account age has no meaning... I already debunked that with a mont's old accounts that got 2 day ban marks. It is dependant on the account activity. Botting fishing is seen as a saturated gold farming method.

14 minutes ago, Underpaw said:

You're spewing so much bullshit. Just cut it. Account age has no meaning... I already debunked that with a mont's old accounts that got 2 day ban marks. It is dependant on the account activity. Botting fishing is seen as a saturated gold farming method.

yea idk never looked into it... just all my bans have been 2 day first on my mains 3 accounts with 2day, 2 still no offense ... never had a straight perm unless it was a new account throw away

Edited by xanaxna

41 minutes ago, timecode said:

I used USA WALKER to go to the fishing guild, and I also used Lite FTW fishwer for like a total of about 4 hours = 2 hours for 2 days whilst watching tv.

Just needed to get myself some gp to pick up as i came back to the game with nothing.

I guess now i literally have Nothing

Should have done some research before attempting to bot. You used a walker script to go to the fishing guild? AFAIK walkers are high ban rate due to how bot-like they are. I recommend using anything by @daxmagex.

1 hour ago, Underpaw said:

Should have done some research before attempting to bot. You used a walker script to go to the fishing guild? AFAIK walkers are high ban rate due to how bot-like they are. I recommend using anything by @daxmagex.

i literally didnt even want to bot, but i came back to the game with not a 1 gp or a single rune, sadly this has cost me an account i legit leveled from day 1 of osrs to 1576 total. :(

I have no one to blame ofcourse ( by stating the script im in no way trying to) shit happens i guess.
Id literally pay £££ for a maxed out osrs account just so i can fucking play back near or higher than i was but i never can trust buying accounts, always a  risk of a take back :( so i might try the HQ office once before i completely give up. since i live an hour away.

I sent an appeal on the site, even though its states not appealable i also sent a letter to the Office for the sake of explaining my situation, I know its not really much to sit here and assume i have a chance but, is it possible the "not appealable" thing is just because it was an auto detect? as in i heard you guys state they don't work sundays and using the walking script was probably how i got banned. Joke is I just spend £400 on a laptop so i could play at work and on my breaks only for OSRS lol

I don't think age comes into it at all. My oldest account was actually banned 4 month ago and it was perm. The account was made in 2005 without any prior offences. Account age really doesn't mean anything. To me, If i was an employer working on the bot detection system I would have it so new accounts get a chance to stop whatever they're doing due to them being new to the game. Older players should know better hence the extent of the ban I recieved, thats my perception of it anyway. The account I botted on didn't have too good stats so i'm not bothered. I still have my main which is high 90's in a lot of stats and wouldn't bot on it.

It all comes back to, don't bot on an account you're not willing to loose and if you do want to bot make sure you're aware of the consiquences.