Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Wastedbro

[ABCL 10] [Free Trial] Wasted Chopper - A new kind of WCer [New Antiban] [Task System] [Level 3 Friendly] [Infernal Axe] [20+ locations] [CUSTOM Location support

Wasted Chopper - AIO Woodcutter

Description:

Wasted Chopper is a woodcutting script designed to be greater than any other woodcutter. Made with the best antiban yet seen, this script has been completely rewritten and runs flawlessly.

With a Task System, Auto-Axe Upgrading, and ABCv3 Antiban, Elite Chopper Pro is the best Woodcutting Bot you can find!

Repository Link: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/2653-elite-chopper-pro/

Features:

• Best Antiban possible. ABCL 10 plus new antiban not seen in ANY OTHER SCRIPT via my Unofficial ABC Extension 
  • Task System for completely automated 1-99
  • 20+ locations (including Redwoods) (See second post for full list)
  • Options to burn, fletch, and even plank the logs you chop!
  • Customer location support!
  • Infernal Axe Support
  • Fast and efficient chopping
  • Start from ANYWHERE
  • Auto axe upgrading (bronze to dragon)
  • Completely Customizable Antiban
    • Control Mouse Speed, Reaction Times, and even play around with Tribot's built-in antiban!
  • Profile System
    • Save and Load custom Profiles!
  • Script Arguments
    • To use, just type in the name of one of your saved profiles, and the script will load those settings and run them without displaying the GUI!

Upcoming Features:

• Built-in Muling capabilities
  • New Paint!
  • Preset profiles for you to kick-start your massive goldfarm!

Pricing:

Standard Packages

• One Month (15 instances) - $3.99
  • Three Month (15 instances) - $7.99
  • Six Month (15 instances) - $14.99       <- Best deal!

Goldfarming Packages

• One Month (100 instances) - $11.99

Casual Botting Packages

• Six Months (2 instances) - $8.99     <- Perfect for Mains

Buy Here: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/2653-elite-chopper-pro/

GUI:

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.b97c540e74b59afa0849dd206aa56d8c.png

image.png.33533cbb961c3efe51166e2dba7e56aa.png

image.png.76384c0840c3353e9fdbab569a6ffd92.png

image.png.0c21c613a0aef67cf4bdd903a417a698.png

Proggies:

Spoiler

Vouches:

On 5/12/2015 at 3:14 AM, marsiz202 said:

Left it on last night for 7hours, great bot! Flawless and watching it run is just like watching a human. 1k yew logs, 186k xp. keep up the good work!

Supported Locations:

• Custom
    • Scan for trees in a certain radius. Allows you to scan for any tree name, including Teaks, etc.
    • Supports Banking using Dax Webwalker or Tribot Webwalker
  • Lumbridge
    • Normals
    • Oaks
    • Willows
    • Yews
  • Draynor
    • Oaks
    • Willows
  • Port Sarim
    • Willows
  • Varrock East
    • Normals
    • Oaks
  • Varrock West
    • Normals
    • Oaks
  • Falador
    • Normals
    • Oaks
    • Yews
  • Edgeville (beta)
    • Yews
  • Grand Exchange
    • Yews
  • Seers Village
    • Willows
    • Maples
    • Yews
    • Magics
  • Catherby
    • Oaks
    • Willows
    • Yews
  • Castle Wars
    • Teaks 
  • WC Guild
    • Willows
    • Maples
    • Yews
    • Magics
    • Redwoods

Antiban Settings

• The Reaction Modifier represents how much of the reaction time you want the bot to wait. So the lower this slider, the shorter the reaction times.

Misc Info:

• The task system loops. So once the final task is finished, it will run the first one again. If the Stop Condition is already met, the task will not run.
  • Please note that this script exclusively uses DaxWalker for walking, and is subject to its limitations.

Common Tribot Fixes:

Spoiler

You should try the following:
- Make sure your roofs are toggled off in Runescape settings.
- Simply restarting your Tribot client can sometimes help too. Close all windows of Tribot and then restart it. It's recommended to restart a few times to make sure all hooks get updated, especially after Runescape has updated. Let Runescape load after each restart.
- If you are using OSBuddy, try disabling OSBuddy plugins and other extra features. Some of those features can interfere with Tribot's functionality.
- Make sure you have "Restart client on update" DISABLED in Tribot's settings. If it's enabled, it will cause problems after Runescape updates.

You can do the following all in one before restarting your client:
- Try clicking on File ---> Delete Cached Clients and restart your Tribot client.
- Try going to litemode in Tribot's settings and restart your Tribot client.
- (You can skip this step if you decide to do the next one) Please try deleting hooks.dat and/or general.ini files from your .tribot folder. After this restart your Tribot. (close all windows)
- If removing hooks.dat/general.ini didn't work. Try reinstalling Tribot by deleting your .tribot folder and then restarting Tribot. Will reset your Tribot settings, consider doing a backup.

image.png

Edited by wastedbro
  • Like 2

Thank you for the kind words everyone.

A lot of these nice features are still being tested, such as the profile system and the new antiban. Soon the muling feature will also be included.

These features will be used in all of my upcoming scripts as well, so don't be afraid to let me know if they aren't working perfectly. 

Please make sure to utilize the free trial and let me know if there is anything unsatisfactory.

I guarantee quick bug fixes!

Edited by wastedbro

Haven't used the script, but I didn't see the WC guild listed as a pre-set location. Would probably be worth adding as it's a popular spot for higher level WCers, and would prevent people from having to select custom location.

I'm sure the custom location would WC there just fine, but never underestimate script user's inability to read/fill out a GUI properly :P

Testing the script, got an error:

[23:40:45] [ABCv2] Walking to Anticipated
[23:40:45] java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 0
[23:40:45]     at scripts.wastedbro.api.f.v.D(TileUtil.java:64)
[23:40:45]     at scripts.wastedbro.api.f.v.D(TileUtil.java:60)
[23:40:45]     at scripts.elite_chopper.a.l.L(ChopNode.java:207)
[23:40:45]     at scripts.elite_chopper.a.l.D(ChopNode.java:91)
[23:40:45]     at scripts.elite_chopper.EliteChopperTaskScript.run(EliteChopperTaskScript.java:109)
[23:40:45]     at scripts.wastedbro.api.task_framework.Profile.run(Profile.java:44)
[23:40:45]     at scripts.EliteChopperPro.run(EliteChopperPro.java:55)
[23:40:45]     at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
[23:40:57] Script Ended: Elite Chopper Pro.

1 hour ago, Adventure_Time said:

Haven't used the script, but I didn't see the WC guild listed as a pre-set location. Would probably be worth adding as it's a popular spot for higher level WCers, and would prevent people from having to select custom location.

I'm sure the custom location would WC there just fine, but never underestimate script user's inability to read/fill out a GUI properly :P

Yes, the custom feature should work fine in that location.

I want to add it as a preset location, but I don't quite have an account to do so with. Anyone want to lend me theirs?

18 minutes ago, contemporary said:

Testing the script, got an error:

[23:40:45] [ABCv2] Walking to Anticipated
[23:40:45] java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 0
[23:40:45]     at scripts.wastedbro.api.f.v.D(TileUtil.java:64)
[23:40:45]     at scripts.wastedbro.api.f.v.D(TileUtil.java:60)
[23:40:45]     at scripts.elite_chopper.a.l.L(ChopNode.java:207)
[23:40:45]     at scripts.elite_chopper.a.l.D(ChopNode.java:91)
[23:40:45]     at scripts.elite_chopper.EliteChopperTaskScript.run(EliteChopperTaskScript.java:109)
[23:40:45]     at scripts.wastedbro.api.task_framework.Profile.run(Profile.java:44)
[23:40:45]     at scripts.EliteChopperPro.run(EliteChopperPro.java:55)
[23:40:45]     at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
[23:40:57] Script Ended: Elite Chopper Pro.

Fixed.

Hotfix Update (1.2) - 2/6/2018

• Fixed rare bug that caused an Exception While moving to other trees in the area

seems something wrong?

• [22:07:08] Script Ended: Elite Chopper Pro.
  • [22:34:34] Downloading script 'Elite Chopper Free'.
  • [22:34:37] Script Started: Elite Chopper Free.
  • [22:34:47] Running Profile
  • [22:34:47] Number of tasks: 1
  • [22:34:47] java.lang.NullPointerException
  • [22:34:47] at scripts.wastedbro.api.abc3.t.g(Abc3Util.java:365)
  • [22:34:47] at scripts.wastedbro.api.abc3.t.(Abc3Util.java:53)
  • [22:34:47] at scripts.wastedbro.api.abc3.t.g(Abc3Util.java:59)
  • [22:34:47] at scripts.wastedbro.api.task_framework.Profile.g(Profile.java:54)
  • [22:34:47] at scripts.wastedbro.api.task_framework.Profile.run(Profile.java:35)
  • [22:34:47] at scripts.EliteChopperFree.run(EliteChopperFree.java:55)
  • [22:34:47] at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
  • [22:34:47] Script Ended: Elite Chopper Free.

14 minutes ago, gogu177 said:

seems something wrong?

• [22:34:47] at scripts.wastedbro.api.task_framework.Profile.run(Profile.java:35)

It seems like your RSPlayer is failing to load. Tribot has been having issues with that since the last RS update, especially with LG. This happens more often right after the account logs in, before the RSPlayer is loaded, even though Tribot says it's in-game.

I will patch my script so that it doesn't crash due to this and it should continue (assuming no other client issues).

Give me a couple hours.

Hotfix Update 2 (1.2) - 2/7/2018

• Fixed a bug that sometimes caused an exception when Tribot is unable to load your Player
  • Fixed a bug that caused reaction and sleep time offsets to be recalculated constantly (should only be once per session)
  • Fixed a bug that caused loading profiles to fail due to differences in file versions

Warning: Most updates will cause old profiles to not load. If your profiles fail to load, try deleting them and recreating them.

I will keep this in mind and try to only update the script with important fixes and features. Tribot has no good way around this problem.

1 hour ago, gogu177 said:

seems something wrong?

Fixed.

For updates to take effect, stop the script and start it (don't use re-run). 

Thank you.

Great script but i have found 2 bugs.

I'm chopping willows at seers using drop function.

Once i have a full inventory the bot likes to drop the logs but then doesnt always start to cut a tree after the afk timer has ended. It right clicks a tree and then moves the mouse to another tree and gets stuck in this loop. 

Also if you have the pick up nest option on it likes to drop the nest with the willow logs and then pick it back up at the end. However because there was so many logs on the floor it started to pickup logs again until it could see the nest. 

Hope this helps with the development with the script. If you need anymore info just let me know.

Edited by drpewf
grammar

Update 1.3 - 2/9/2018

• Fixed a bug that prevented chopping if your client lagged enough to cause a log to be selected after it is dropped.
  • The script will now turn on shift dropping if it needs to drop (if the setting isn't already enabled)

13 hours ago, drpewf said:

Once i have a full inventory the bot likes to drop the logs but then doesnt always start to cut a tree after the afk timer has ended. It right clicks a tree and then moves the mouse to another tree and gets stuck in this loop. 

Fixed. It was caused by a glitch that occurs in OSRS where you can select an item that doesn't exist in your inventory. Happens when you lag too much. I had a failsafe built in but it wasn't always working properly. It will always work now.

13 hours ago, drpewf said:

Also if you have the pick up nest option on it likes to drop the nest with the willow logs and then pick it back up at the end. However because there was so many logs on the floor it started to pickup logs again until it could see the nest. 

I did not intend to allow nest pickup while powerchopping. Please do not use it until I can fully support it. 

Also, when will the mule support be added? Great script! those additions would make this astounding.