Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Wastedbro

[ABCL 10] [Free Trial] Wasted Chopper - A new kind of WCer [New Antiban] [Task System] [Level 3 Friendly] [Infernal Axe] [20+ locations] [CUSTOM Location support

38 minutes ago, wastedbro said:

Keep in mind that Jagex isn't video monitoring your screen. Technologically speaking, it would quite a stretch for them to detect if walls were blocking vision of something the player is doing.

Most scripts that have "good camera angles" just hardcode it to go to about 85%-100% height. Not only is that more detectable, but if I were to implement that, the script would develop similar patterns to all the other bots.

If you want, I can add that as an antiban option, but I don't recommend it.

Wouldn't you say most legit players prefer good camera angles though? So if most good camera angles weren't detected then so could never having a good camera angle be detected.. No one clicks through walls like this neither plays at a camera angle like this without adjusting it.

8 hours ago, Sin91 said:

Script just stops banking randomly for no reason, stands and does nothing lol.

Can you tell me your settings, that status of the script, and if anything appears in your client or bot debug windows? Also, any other important info like your inventory, etc, or a screenshot?

11 hours ago, Sin91 said:

Wouldn't you say most legit players prefer good camera angles though? So if most good camera angles weren't detected then so could never having a good camera angle be detected.. No one clicks through walls like this neither plays at a camera angle like this without adjusting it.

Can you give me a mathematical formula to determine if a camera angle is "good"? What does "good" mean? Also, like I said, it would be very difficult for Jagex to detect clicking through walls, as they would have to be constantly monitoring the object models for every model on screen and determining how much space they take at any given second. Your CPU would be shot lol.

But I'll tell you what. I'll go ahead and add an antiban option for keeping the camera at a high angle. I'll try to make it less hardcoded than every other script. 

I tried using this for redwood trees and it would constantly misclick the chopping spots. It also made me teleport to outside of the woodcutting guild even though I was in front of the tree. Seems very suspicious. Had to stop my trial after 19 minutes because I felt unsafe.

57 minutes ago, Bizarro said:

I tried using this for redwood trees and it would constantly misclick the chopping spots. It also made me teleport to outside of the woodcutting guild even though I was in front of the tree. Seems very suspicious. Had to stop my trial after 19 minutes because I felt unsafe.

The redwood chopping is a bit unstable as I didn't have an account to test it (and still don't). 

Would you mind adding me on discord so we could go through some of those issues? My discord user is cg24#9955

13 hours ago, wastedbro said:

The redwood chopping is a bit unstable as I didn't have an account to test it (and still don't). 

Would you mind adding me on discord so we could go through some of those issues? My discord user is cg24#9955

I'll send you a friend request now :)

On 7/31/2019 at 4:31 AM, GunzForhire said:

love the script, only flaw i found is at teaks in ape atol it keeps clicking the tree even when ur cutting if ur in monkey form  maybe due to the script not seeing an animation or something ?

Yeah, that's likely. The script checks for any animation to determine chopping, so if monkey form chopping has no animation, I'm not sure how to make it detect it. Do you know of any other indicators?

On 8/1/2019 at 9:44 AM, GunzForhire said:

custom trees has stopped working for me i tried 5 places different trees it just takes glory and teleports to al kharid or runs away 

The first thing it always does is check the bank if you have axe upgrading enabled or if it needs something (axe, tinderbox, knife, etc). So it's probably teleporting in order to reach the nearest bank. 

Update [Version 2.04]:

• Fixed a bug where the script wouldn't burn teak logs (Thanks @WhiteboyWelch)
  • Improved burning tile finding algorithm to blacklist tiles that it fails to walk to
  • Added special logic to the castle wars teaks location so that it walks to more ideal tile before starting log burning

1 hour ago, WhiteboyWelch said:

Tried multiple times with the usual fixes, hooks, cache etc. But it will not burn teaks at castle wars.

Fixed :)

Edited by wastedbro
  • Like 1

On 8/10/2019 at 3:01 PM, wastedbro said:

Update [Version 2.04]:

• Fixed a bug where the script wouldn't burn teak logs (Thanks @WhiteboyWelch)
  • Improved burning tile finding algorithm to blacklist tiles that it fails to walk to
  • Added special logic to the castle wars teaks location so that it walks to more ideal tile before starting log burning

Fixed :)

Am I missing something for the Infernal axe spec or is it just not supported?

Update [Version 2.05]:

• Fixed issue where the script didn't use the dragon axe spec for the infernal axe (Thanks @varago)

22 minutes ago, varago said:

Am I missing something for the Infernal axe spec or is it just not supported?

I seem to have forgotten to recognize them as dragon axes. It should be fixed now. Please let me know how it works out, since I don't have an infernal axe on my account to test.

Thank you :)

5 hours ago, wastedbro said:

Update [Version 2.05]:

• Fixed issue where the script didn't use the dragon axe spec for the infernal axe (Thanks @varago)

I seem to have forgotten to recognize them as dragon axes. It should be fixed now. Please let me know how it works out, since I don't have an infernal axe on my account to test.

Thank you :)

yes sir, it is now working. thanks!

• Like 1

Not sure if this is just an issue for me or not.
Varrock West Tree's is set to cut the tree's at Varrock East instead.

Doesn't progress from normal logs (Varrock West) -> Oak Logs (Varroack West)

https://i.imgur.com/KEAtbjO.png

Any setting I use just chops regular tree's at Varroack East it seems (Lummy oak , Varrock Oak, etc)

Edited by acquire1

6 hours ago, acquire1 said:

Not sure if this is just an issue for me or not.
Varrock West Tree's is set to cut the tree's at Varrock East instead.

Doesn't progress from normal logs (Varrock West) -> Oak Logs (Varroack West)

https://i.imgur.com/KEAtbjO.png

Any setting I use just chops regular tree's at Varroack East it seems (Lummy oak , Varrock Oak, etc)

Try going to your .tribot folder (which is in c:\users\[your user]\appdata\roaming\.tribot), and deleting the Wasted Chopper folder within it.

After you do that, when you start the script, the GUI will be completely empty. Try setting up a task from there and let me know if it happens again. I will also try to recreate the bug and get back to you.

On 9/12/2019 at 12:45 AM, wastedbro said:

Try going to your .tribot folder (which is in c:\users\[your user]\appdata\roaming\.tribot), and deleting the Wasted Chopper folder within it.

After you do that, when you start the script, the GUI will be completely empty. Try setting up a task from there and let me know if it happens again. I will also try to recreate the bug and get back to you.

Tried that. Still doesnt't work. Any option I try use (tried varrock west oaks, lummy willows, varrock west normal tree's) goes to Varrock East normal tree's.

1 hour ago, acquire1 said:

Tried that. Still doesnt't work. Any option I try use (tried varrock west oaks, lummy willows, varrock west normal tree's) goes to Varrock East normal tree's.

Can you add me on discord and we can investigate this further? Discord is cg24#9955

I tried to recreate your problem and couldn't.

On 9/15/2019 at 8:45 AM, wastedbro said:

Can you add me on discord and we can investigate this further? Discord is cg24#9955

I tried to recreate your problem and couldn't.

Any update from this? also experiencing this issue.  

EDIT: I got it working now
My issue was i could not clear the task list, clicking the garbage can icon removed everything, but it still loaded the "deleted" tasks.
In the end I was able to resolve it by clicking the task line, then the "-" or minus icon, this fully removed the task from being loaded.
Hope this helps anyone else experiencing this, or maybe im just really nooby at this.

Edited by vennykazam

Update [Version 2.07]

• Fixed issue where the GUI clear icon only appeared to clear the tasks, but they still ran after starting the script.

1 hour ago, vennykazam said:

Any update from this? also experiencing this issue.  

EDIT: I got it working now
My issue was i could not clear the task list, clicking the garbage can icon removed everything, but it still loaded the "deleted" tasks.
In the end I was able to resolve it by clicking the task line, then the "-" or minus icon, this fully removed the task from being loaded.
Hope this helps anyone else experiencing this, or maybe im just really nooby at this.

You're not nooby at all. This was my fault :)

It should be fixed now. Please try it out and let me know if it's still not working correctly.

• Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By porkthug
      So I've been playing OSRS casually for a couple years now and only tried botting a handful of times, mostly out of curiosity. I'm looking to get back into botting more seriously (as in enough to make a real profit from it). I know some of the basic measures to take for safe botting and whatnot, but I have some general questions.
      Can I expect a profit from only botting 2-3 accounts for around 12 hours a day? I'm running a not-so-speedy computer that probably can't handle much more than that. How many accounts should I trade my gold through to avoid bans? And how often should I dump the gold off of a botted account? I know I should use proxies if I'm doing multiple accounts, but it seems like a VPS isn't necessary right now. I'm new to both so any suggestions are welcome. Should I start with F2P bots? I have about 40m on my main that I could spend on bonds. I have no experience coding or writing scripts. Is it worth learning right now or am I okay to just download/buy other people's scripts? Sorry if this isn't the right place to ask these questions or if they're too general. I'm a little overwhelmed with all the technical stuff involved in botting. Seems like most guides are kind of dated too.
    • By ScriptsForMains
      https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3461
      Start the script in the area you want to gather resources. Follow the prompts in the pop-up boxes and type exactly what's needed (pay attention to caps!!).  Uses ABC2 timing and custom antiban.  Lots of safety features (will log out if unsuccessful at banking, if experience hasn't been gained, if it can't click on its target, etc etc).  

Supports mining, woodcutting, fishing, thieving (with coin pouches!!), and some hunter animals (can't remember which ones, it's been forever since I've used it for hunter :P).  I recommend using low ABC2 reductions for slower things (fishing or high level resources) and higher ABC2 reductions for stuff like power mining.  For slower things, this will make you move the mouse a lot less when waiting for your character to stop doing something and is much more realistic.  For faster things, you'll be standing around a lot less and getting more exp.  

Uses Daxwalker to bank...  Right now I'm just using public keys so if it's not working it's likely because Daxwalker is busy.  
      It can also power level.  Just tell it what to drop!!

Used this to get my stats up to Drag slayer 2 requirements...  Simple program but very effective.  

Troubleshooting:
      If you run into any problems with the default file, delete it (it's in the AppData -> Roaming -> .tribot folder) 
    • By botterman123
      Hello, I'm looking to start a joint venture with someone (preferably experienced) to start botting OSRS on a large scale. I used to bot instagram with hundreds of accounts using CPA until they cracked down hard on bots in recent times. Ive botted OSRS in the past but I want to take it to the next level.
      We can pool our resources together and start making money together with your methods. Or you could teach me your methods and I will give you a percentage of the profits that I make while botting. I know the basics, I have plenty of free time to bot (all day and night) and I have plenty of cash to scale it up quickly. So if you are interested in working with me feel free to contact me on here or on discord via my username Maglincer#1280.
      Thanks for reading!
    • By im4ever12c
      Wax Collector V1.0
      This is my very first script I have created. I will continue to learn more about scripting, but creating this tool is the main reason  I wanted to start scripting for Tribot.
      This script collects wax buckets from bee-hives.
      With the current wax bucket price, this script can generate up to 250,000gp/hr
      Before starting this script, please ensure you are in the Camelot bank, have empty buckets in your bank, and also have insect repellent in your inventory.
      https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3419-wax-collector/
    • By komle
      Payment methods: Paypal, Revolut, Skrill, Paysera, Monese

Discord: Dollar99#1429
      Facebook: DKGolden
      Online! Livechat --> WWW.DKGOLDEN.COM
    • By mjdge
      That's right another f*cking potato picker. First script so don't bash me if something breaks. Very basic and plain but, hey, you gotta start somewhere right?

Crappy short list of features:
      Picks potatoes near Lumbridge and banks them in Draynor ABC2 implemented (not fully) Randomized delays between actions Doesn't break (I hope) Has clean concise logging of what the script is currently doing Randomized run activation Let's be honest, the only reason you're using this script is to test breaking mechanics, random event solvers or to test out looking glass or something
      You can get the script here (not sure why you'd want to though)
    • By LyfeStyle
      i recently purchased 10 credits last night, and it brought me to an error page. Didnt think anything of it, until this morning. Checked my account and i did, in fact, get charged for said credits but my account is still ringing in at 2 credits... please help me.
    • By ScriptsForMains
      https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3257

Straightforward to use, fill in the boxes and watch as your character power trains everything that's simple to power train...  Or opt to bank the items.  Whatever tickles your pecker. Works wherever daxWalker is available.  If this script sees high demand I'll make a GUI and command line arguments... 

I've tested it on fly fishing, teak trees, iron, and thieving guards...  It should work on just about anything. It's a simple script that left clicks on anything you specify and drops whatever items you tell it to.  Supports coin pouch. If you opt for banking, it will bank once the inventory is full and there are no "drop items" left to drop. It will bank everything in your inventory (for now).   
      Doesn't support food (yet) but works as a simple power leveler. Can be set to run to a bank and end the script if you drop below 20 hp. Can also be set to world hop if there are any players nearby (feature turns off for trip to bank and back).  

Like all my scripts with a "main" designation, it will periodically pause/afk to mimic a real player and check itself to make sure it isn't stuck somewhere.  Please post any questions/problems/suggestions.  
    • By Optimus
      Optimus AIO Tzhaar Fighter V2
      Tzhaars are a great method for training up your combat stats while making some good profit! All of the obsidian items are now worth a lot, and with the expansion of the Tzhaar caves they are now a very viable source of income! One of the best features of this script is that it can safe spot the Tzhaars using Ranged/Magic or Halberds so that you don't take damage, which means you don't need a high defence level or much food to kill them!
      Features:
      Kills all the Tzhaar monsters in all locations, including the new inferno area. Earns up to 1m/hour! Create your own fight area and select which monsters you want to target. Full safe spotting support, as well as face to face melee combat. Can fight with ranged / magic / melee ( Including halberds for safe spotting ). Advanced ABC2 antiban with a 10/10 rating. Custom looting & profit tracking Drinks all potions Can worldhop when certain conditions are met. Banks for more food / ammo / runes when required. Can navigate any player to the fight caves on foot, or via the minigames teleport if available.. And much more! Repository link:

By Guest
      Hello!
      I was wondering how much you gold farmers out there is getting each month, and how many bots you have? As I'm going to start gold mining myself, but wondered if there is any point in doing that in 2019. And what is the ban rate of your bots?
  • Our picks

• Gradle is a build tool used to accelerate developer productivity.

We recently setup a Maven repository (TRiBot Central) to make it easier for scripters to create scripts. Check it out here: https://gitlab.com/trilez-software/tribot/tribot-central/-/packages

Furthermore, we've released a simple Gradle project to make it easy to run TRiBot and develop scripts for it. Check it out here: https://gitlab.com/trilez-software/tribot/tribot-gradle-launcher

The goals of TRiBot Central are to:

Deliver updates to TRiBot faster

Better organize TRiBot's dependencies (AKA dependancies)

Make it easier to develop scripts for TRiBot

Make it easier to use and run TRiBot

Note: TRiBot won't be able to run scripts from within this project until TRiBot's next release.
      • 8 replies
    • Hi everyone,

I'd like to thank everyone for their patience in this transition period. Since last week, we've worked out the remaining bugs with this integration.

Some users have still been having issues with connecting their forums account to their Auth0 account. To resolve this, we've imported all forums accounts into Auth0.

Unfortunately, the accounts which were imported today were using an unsupported password hashing algorithm. Hence, random passwords were set during the import.

What does this mean for me?

If you've previously linked your forums account to your Auth0 account, you don't have to do anything. Nothing changes for you.

If you haven't logged in via our new login yet,

Try logging in with your forums email address and the last password you used

If you are unable to login, please use the "Forgot password" tool on the login page:
      Follow the instructions to reset your password

• thonking
      • 13 replies
    • Hello everyone,

Last week we tried to roll out Auth0 Login, but we lost that battle. Now it's time to win the war!

Important changes

When logging into the client, you'll now have to enter your Auth0 account credentials instead of your forums credentials

Note: 2FA is still handled through your forums account (for the time being)

Changes for existing users

You'll have to link your Auth0 account to your forums account here: https://tribot.org/forums/settings/login/?service=11

Auth0 accounts have been created for most existing users. Please use your forums email address and password to login.

Important notes

Make sure to verify your email address upon creating a new Auth0 account

When we mention your Auth0 account, we mean your account used for auth.tribot.org as displayed below
      • 81 replies
    • To better support the upcoming changes (TRiBot X, new repository), we're switching our login handler to Auth0. Instead of logging in with the standard form, you'll now be required to login through our Auth0 application.

All existing accounts which have been used within approximately the past year have been imported into Auth0 using the same email and password combination which has been stored on the forums.

What does this mean for users?

Your account credentials are now even more securely stored

You'll be able to login via Facebook, Google, and others in the future

Is there anything users have to do differently now?

Existing users: You'll have to login with the standard login, open your Account Settings, then link your Auth0 account

New users: You'll be redirected to our Auth0 app (auth.tribot.org) where you'll be able to create an account

Why was this change made?

The new apps we are creating (such as the new repository) aren't able to use the forums to handle user logins

To centralize all user accounts in one area

To ensure that the client login doesn't go down when the forums are having problems

To speed up our development

Other considerations

There's no documentation or official support for using Invision Community combined with Auth0, so there are still a few kinks we're working out

We're in the works of creating an account management panel specifically for Auth0 accounts (ETA August)

It's not possible to change email addresses for the time being (this will be resolved this August)

Changing passwords is a weird process for the time being. To change your password, you'll have to use the "Don't remember your password" tool on the Auth0 login page
      • 11 replies
    • Over the past month, we've been working hard on TRiBot's new repository - a much needed update. This change has been deemed necessary for TRiBot X, and will allow us to really speed up development of all aspects of TRiBot.

Today we are going to share what we've been working on!

Now you must be wondering what kind of features the new repository will have.... well, you'll have to be patient for a little while longer. We're still figuring out various technical aspects so we can't provide answers to all possible questions. We're also focusing on development rather than writing about it so that everyone can get access to our latest developments at lightning speed. I will however answer a few users' questions.

We're planning on a release of this early to mid August, giving users some goodies before TRiBot X's release.

Thank you all for being patient. I hope everyone is excited as much as I am!
      • 17 replies