Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

ImGucci

[WARNING] DO NOT BUY FROM PROXYFISH!!

EDIT: Calling for a ban on @ProxyFish (User has been banned on other popular bot sites due to fraudulent business practices see this and other reports that are a google search away) Please TAG @TRiLeZ and @YoHoJo!!

Okay so first of all I'd like to clarify that I don't give sh*t about $2.80. It's the principle that they make the decision to scam me on such a sh*tty low amount that drives me crazy.

So a couple of days ago I bought a proxy from them just to test them out and voila here's the payment:

gb2qrrQ.png

And when that happened, I received an email saying my proxies were on the way:

UFf98o4.png

Awesome, now I'm just waiting. But no, a full 24 hours went and nothing came. So I decided to contact them and this is what they say:

nOLRLn1.png

I responded saying the charge was made from my account and that a credit card was used (as you can see in the first picture).

They respond saying that the payment has not been received and that is pending yet that's not what it says on my behalf. Obviously something is going on with their account or they're plain simply lying. At this point I don't give a sh*t so I tell them to refund me and close the case (So A) I can make a new order and try again or B ) Buy another proxy) but nope they decide to respond with this:

T2vsWLZ.png

LITERALLY ZERO effort to solve this problem from their side. They're like f*ck you its just two bucks let us take it and go buy another proxy. This was frustrating at first because I was looking forward to doing some botting on the weekend and I ended up having to deal with this headache. Ofcourse I moved on and bought from Virmach and ALMOST INSTANTLY received my proxy which worked just fine. 

Oh and guys I'm not saying that they may be a fraudulent business but I'm saying if you want top-notch customer service (Proxyfish says they do 24/7 Live Chat yet the chat wasn't available when I had this issue) and extremely fast delivery with quality then choose Virmach. 

Edited by ImGucci
  • thonking 1

1 hour ago, ImGucci said:

Okay so first of all I'd like to clarify that I don't give sh*t about $2.80. It's the principle that they make the decision to scam me on such a sh*tty low amount that drives me crazy.

So a couple of days ago I bought a proxy from them just to test them out and voila here's the payment:

gb2qrrQ.png

And when that happened, I received an email saying my proxies were on the way:

UFf98o4.png

Awesome, now I'm just waiting. But no, a full 24 hours went and nothing came. So I decided to contact them and this is what they say:

nOLRLn1.png

I responded saying the charge was made from my account and that a credit card was used (as you can see in the first picture).

They respond saying that the payment has not been received and that is pending yet that's not what it says on my behalf. Obviously something is going on with their account or they're plain simply lying. At this point I don't give a sh*t so I tell them to refund me and close the case (So A) I can make a new order and try again or B ) Buy another proxy) but nope they decide to respond with this:

T2vsWLZ.png

LITERALLY ZERO effort to solve this problem from their side. They're like f*ck you its just two bucks let us take it and go buy another proxy. This was frustrating at first because I was looking forward to doing some botting on the weekend and I ended up having to deal with this headache. Ofcourse I moved on and bought from Virmach and ALMOST INSTANTLY received my proxy which worked just fine. 

Oh and guys I'm not saying that they may be a fraudulent business but I'm saying if you want top-notch customer service (Proxyfish says they do 24/7 Live Chat yet the chat wasn't available when I had this issue) and extremely fast delivery with quality then choose Virmach. 

Ya, i have no idea why they still have not baned these fucks from this forum, they are garbage af.

• Sad 1

I've referred 100s of people to Proxyfish over 2+ years.
I don't recall anyone complaining to me, if any it was under 5 out of 100s.

I understand them following their no-refund policy.
Curious as to why the payment is still pending on Proxyfish's end.
Hopefully by now it's complete and the proxy has been delivered. 

@ProxyFish

Edited by YoHoJo

5 hours ago, YoHoJo said:

@ProxyFish

you have never gotten suc6 full bot farm what the hell  are you talking about dog....

you referred  peopel with  out  real knowlegend 

• thonking 1

10 hours ago, YoHoJo said:

@ProxyFish

No I haven't gotten my proxy yet and they're not responding. And it's quite the opposite of what you're saying. 95 out of 100 have issues with them. A simple google search or navigation around other popular bot forums will show you that aswell. Their trustpilot page is cluttered with bad feedback.

If they really cared about their customers they would have answered and tried to resolve this by now but nope. And you're only aiding them in continuing to ripoff customers by referring people to that site and even leaving their account open. Way to protect your community.

Edited by ImGucci

Hey @ImGucci

We generally do not do support on bot sites anymore, we only do it through our support ticket system. We cannot always connect the transaction to the customer and to minimize the amount of time it takes for something to be resolved, we always ask that everyone post on our support ticket system.The orders are instantly delivered and always instantly delivered unless the following happens (which is really common occurrence):

1) PayPal puts a hold on the payment - which the customer has to then contact PayPal to get removed. Either this happened or #2. This is 100% out of our control. E-checks happen when a PayPal payment is made and you don't have the funds to cover it.

2) You instantly made a dispute on the payment before our system could deliver. We're not going to give you a proxy on an open dispute - the system will mark it as "Suspended" automatically.

3) That specific location was out of stock and we try to catch the stock drops and setup new IPs for those areas when it happens, but it happens when we get a large order (sometimes multiple orders of 100+ IPs per day will do this to you).

Since delivery is automatic on socks proxies, there is no reason you wouldn't receive the proxy unless one of the 3 issues happened. I can confirm it wasn't #3.

--

After looking up the initial discussion with you on this in the dispute, we informed you that Paypal indeed put the payment on hold (it's random, we have no clue why PayPal will sometimes put a temporary hold on the payment for as low as $3. THEY DO and we're not even notified of it. Our system will just not count it as a payment because it is in a PENDING state). This is 100% not our fault and we asked you to contact PayPal to get the hold removed and boom, the payment gets processed and your proxy is good to go.

Our delivery is 100% automatic for socks proxies unless one of the issues above happens. #1 and #2 are out of our control. It seems that #1 is what happened here, it is NEVER our intention to not delivery your order and we're not here to scam ANYONE.

b797f333c7049708df02c415d0a4a5ac.png

In regards to anyone who's upset it's generally because its related to either one of two issues which we do our best to guide customers on (seen below). We have received tons of botters on our system, and the vast majority of them are satisfied. Anyone who isn't satisfied we do our best to get it right, but sometimes the botters don't understand how proxies work or how jagex handles/deals with proxies (again, see below).

1) They can't get the proxies to work - most of the time its them entering them incorrectly or Jagex is flagging their tutorial island accounts or they get banned for you know, running cheating software in a game that is sophisticated enough to detect such cheating to a degree. We always ask that customers do the tutorial islands by hand or through their home IP and then bot further on the proxy IPs. This mitigates that issue.

2) Billing - our billing is monthly, like every other proxy site for the most part. Subscriptions are enabled for PayPal payments (not bitcoin). You can easily cancel on our website and it cancels the subscription automatically, however you can double check on your own by following these instructions:

1. Click the Profile icon next to "Log Out" and select Profile and settings.
  2. Select My money.
  3. In the Automatic payments section, click Manage automatic payments.
  4. Select the merchant whose agreement you want to cancel and click Cancel.
  5. Click Cancel Profile to confirm your request.

Proxy fish is a super shady and ran by shady people. Also, the proxies are shit half the time and have already been burnt. I second this, but I'm sure that they won't be seeing as how @YoHoJois an admin on the site and has some business relationship with them.  I can guarantee that the majority is not happy with your services, they just follow the advertising. 

2 minutes ago, dubzz said:

Proxy fish is a super shady and ran by shady people. Also, the proxies are shit half the time and have already been burnt. I second this, but I'm sure that they won't be seeing as how @YoHoJois an admin on the site and has some business relationship with them.  I can guarantee that the majority is not happy with your services, they just follow the advertising. 

Hello,

We are not "shady" in any way. Please let us know how you feel that we are "shady" - our policies and terms are in alignment with most of the major companies (we are a major proxy provider for many businesses, individual users, etc). Also, the issue is not always with the proxy, Jagex *does* check proxies during tutorial island so we advise clients to use proxies *after* an account has been ran through tutorial island for the best results. Sometimes it doesn't matter, sometimes it does. We constantly get new IP blocks so I am not sure what you're saying exactly. Jagex has gotten better at detecting cheaters in this game, just because you get banned does not mean its the proxy fault. It's more than likely that Jagex is banning you for breaking their terms of service - aka Botting. No matter how far botting innovation will go, Jagex can, to some degree, detect cheating at some level.

If you get locked during tutorial island, then that is the proxy itself, but it does indeed happen (at random) during tutorial island, hence our recommendation above.

We're not here to deceive, scam, or otherwise mislead people about our services. We abide by our terms of service which again are pretty standard across most businesses in our type and in the hosting industry. We always look to help any client who opens a support ticket. Some customers will remain happy and some will never be satisfied (the nature of business), but we still do our best.

This case here is outlined in the above replies on what seems to have happened because since we have auto delivery on socks proxies, there is no way the proxy would not get delivered automatically after payment has cleared (meaning no holds, no disputes, no other reasons). We're not here to scam anyone over $3.00. I'm pretty sure we'd be out of business if that was our MO.

Well I used to buy 5 proxies from you guys a month, and several times 1 or 2 didn't even work and you wouldn't give me a new one or try to test it. They wouldn't connect. And when a proxy gets an account locked before even logging in there's an issue with it. I don't know what but I know I've not had any problems since I changed who I got proxies from. Therefore I see that as something wrong with your proxies. Also, one month a couple of my proxies stopped working, you guys said I'm SOL and you wouldn't even provide me with a different proxy for the remainder of what I paid for. Your customer service is trash, and you're scandalous with your auto-payment subscription bullshit. But all of that meets regulations set I'm sure. Either way I don't care for your service or customer support, and I'm sure many feel the same but never did anything about it because it's just a few dollars.

Edited by dubzz

Well I used to buy 5 proxies from you guys a month, and several times 1 or 2 didn't even work and you wouldn't give me a new one or try to test it. They wouldn't connect. And when a proxy gets an account locked before even logging in there's an issue with it. I don't know what but I know I've not had any problems since I changed who I got proxies from. Therefore I see that as something wrong with your business. Also, one month a couple of my proxies stopped working, you guys said I'm SOL and you wouldn't even provide me with a different proxy for the remainder of what I paid for. Your customer service is trash, you're scandalous with your auto-payment subscription bullshit. But all of that meets regulations set I'm sure. Either way I don't care for your service or customer support, and I'm sure many feel the same but never did anything about it because it's just a few dollars.

Hello,
If the proxy didn't work, we would always give you a replacement (if we could verify its not working). From what I noticed, proxies get locked *after* logging in, not usually before and they're usually brand new accounts on tutorial island. If it's before, it might be a previously leveled account  (as in an account with stats) and jagex is trying to prevent the account from unauthorized usage and you simply just unlock it and keep it going?

Those are 2 different issues. If your proxies didn't work we always have the ability for you to change them straight from your client area if they're eligible for it you simply select the proxies and swap them. You don't even need to contact us to do that at all.

The auto payment subscription is just how our business works, you literally get notified about it when you're about to pay. The simple solution is to just cancel the subscription after (if you prefer to manually pay the bill) or cancel from our site and that would end the subscription as well.

We would always replace any proxies that are not working and that we can verify are not working. That is always been our policy. In addition, as I said, you can always change on your own (no support ticket needed) from client area.

I'm aware that's how business works that's why I never complained about it. And I don't know what to tell you whenever I contacted you guys you said that you couldn't give me more /other proxies because it's been too long into the billing cycle or something and you couldn't give me a proxy for 2 weeks OR extend my working ones  That's when enough was enough for me.  I get you're trying to cover your ass but there's no possible way you could change my mind, i had a terrible experience. Hopefully you guys work on better customer service instead of just getting the customers money and doing the bare minimum of customer service.

I'm aware that's how business works that's why I never complained about it. And I don't know what to tell you whenever I contacted you guys you said that you couldn't give me more /other proxies because it's been too long into the billing cycle or something and you couldn't give me a proxy for 2 weeks OR extend my working ones  That's when enough was enough for me.  I get you're trying to cover your ass but there's no possible way you could change my mind, i had a terrible experience. Hopefully you guys work on better customer service instead of just getting the customers money and doing the bare minimum of customer service.

If you're trying to change the proxies for no legitimate reason (meaning they're working and we can test them and see they're working), then we usually don't offer a 'free exchange' - some people try to get 2x the proxies for the price of 1 by using the first set of proxies and then try to get a swap on them 2 days after buying them. That is how you actually burn your IPs and we don't support that.

If you were told to wait 2 weeks, it is likely you were trying to change your proxies early (before you're allowed to) or already had changed them previously. I am unsure of that specifically.

We have nothing to hide, our policies again, are the same as they've always been. If a proxy is not working, we will fix or replace it, always, 100%. If the proxy is working though, and its operator error as to why you can't get it to work, we don't generally replace a proxy for that reason.

That is absolutely not the case. You guys tested it and agreed that it didn't work, I never got any for of replacement or compensation. Another time it didn't work and I got a replacement 10 days into my cycle (more than a week after I filed the complaint). Still not extended. Someone must be doing their job wrong. I'm just glad to be rid of the bi-monthly hassle.

Edited by dubzz

1 minute ago, dubzz said:

That is absolutely not the case. You guys tested it and agreed that it didn't work, I never got any for of replacement or compensation. Another time it didn't work and I got a replacement 10 days into my cycle (more than a week after I filed the complaint). Still not extended. Someone must be doing their job wrong. I'm just glad to be rid of the bi-monthly hassle.

If you want to private message me your email used on our site, I'll gladly look into it and update this post here with my findings to verify what you are saying.

Thanks