Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

God

[ABCL] [Low reqs] Gods Tab Maker [Up to 300k/hr]

Btw any chance you could make it so it clicks the hosts name instead of typing? Takes long time to type the name.

8 hours ago, ronald952worth said:

Btw any chance you could make it so it clicks the hosts name instead of typing? Takes long time to type the name.

I can look into adding that in, but as of right now I don't believe it would affect performance too much

hello, the bot for some reason randomly tries to make falador tele for some reason, it had allready created 200+ lumb teles so I know its not set to make falador

it is made on an oak eagle lectern if that makes any diffrence

looks like it may try to reopen the interface and therefore clicking the falador teletab

Edited by enz0m1a

45 minutes ago, enz0m1a said:

hello, the bot for some reason randomly tries to make falador tele for some reason, it had allready created 200+ lumb teles so I know its not set to make falador

it is made on an oak eagle lectern if that makes any diffrence

looks like it may try to reopen the interface and therefore clicking the falador teletab

Hi, have you restarted tribot 2 times since the last tribot update? have you tried deleting hooks.dat and jagex cache?

Can you tell me what tab you were trying to make?

50 minutes ago, godspower33 said:

Hi, have you restarted tribot 2 times since the last tribot update? have you tried deleting hooks.dat and jagex cache?

Can you tell me what tab you were trying to make?

just deleted hooks.dat and jagex cache and ran it again and it still does it. im currently makeing lumbridge tele tabs

7 hours ago, enz0m1a said:

just deleted hooks.dat and jagex cache and ran it again and it still does it. im currently makeing lumbridge tele tabs

Please add me on discord so I can get more information and see what the cause of this is, or you can pm me on tribot if you don't use discord

godspower33#8539

41 minutes ago, sith787 said:

Is this working was trying the trial before purchasing just sits there for me after starting script and does this support butler ?

Yes it should be working but there is no butler support sorry :( If you're having issues let me know what they are and I can help you out.

19 hours ago, sith787 said:

ended up buying it since its the only tab script that works and it actually works really good think about adding butler support would love you long time lol

Thanks :) That's good to hear. I don't have any plans for adding butler support right now but I can consider it and maybe add it in a week or two. 

Hey just purchased :) Working well. 

A few improvements to make this a big W:

As others have mentioned, add clicking of the hosts name on second entrance, rather than typing every time. If I was jagex, thats an easy way to detect a bot.

Also, if host goes offline, the script should auto stop, maybe send an alert also. 

Other then that, maybe camera turns should be used less, as when I do this activity myself, I am able to make all of my clicks without turning the camera. Would be more afk and human like. 

Edited by chrispy609

2 hours ago, chrispy609 said:

Hey just purchased :) Working well. 

A few improvements to make this a big W:

As others have mentioned, add clicking of the hosts name on second entrance, rather than typing every time. If I was jagex, thats an easy way to detect a bot.

Also, if host goes offline, the script should auto stop, maybe send an alert also. 

Other then that, maybe camera turns should be used less, as when I do this activity myself, I am able to make all of my clicks without turning the camera. Would be more afk and human like. 

Hi, if you zoom out all the way using the new zoom, you probably wont ever turn camera. Ban rates are very low as is, I may consider adding the clicking hosts name but as of right now, I don't really believe it is needed.

6 hours ago, godspower33 said:

Hi, if you zoom out all the way using the new zoom, you probably wont ever turn camera. Ban rates are very low as is, I may consider adding the clicking hosts name but as of right now, I don't really believe it is needed.

Good tip :) Cheers!

Works almost flawlessly. Its gotten stuck in my own POH instead of entering a friends a couple of times over the many hours ive used this so far.

Usually supports staffs no problem, but with the mist staff it was saying I ran out of supplies for falador teleports one time, and didnt have that problem other times. 

Just some info for your developing :) 

Love the script, thanks a lot!

Edited by chrispy609

41 minutes ago, chrispy609 said:

Works almost flawlessly. Its gotten stuck in my own POH instead of entering a friends a couple of times over the many hours ive used this so far.

Usually supports staffs no problem, but with the mist staff it was saying I ran out of supplies for falador teleports one time, and didnt have that problem other times. 

Just some info for your developing :) 

Love the script, thanks a lot!

Thanks :) I don't think mist staff is supported atm. I can look into fixing that issue where it gets stuck in your own POH though!

Update: Still loving this script!

One feature that I feel is absolutely necessary is at least ending the script if the "Friends House" goes offline. As of now it repeatedly tries to enter the house. Ideally, it could have an algorithm to find a new host! 

I've used this script a lot and strangely it just started doing this thing where it is playing with toggling the run energy inside of the settings tab. It leaves the settings tab open every single time it doesn't need the inventory open to unnote with Philas. Unsure why this just started happening!

*Edit* This run toggling is happening for another script as well suddenly. Any idea what is going on?

Edited by chrispy609

The script can't open the door to get to the lectern in your own POH.

Edit: NVM figured it out

Edited by wizman999

There's a very rare bug that occurs in the script. Usually what happens is after its done making the teleport tabs, the script will rarely get stuck in a loop between the antiban and trying to navigate to the house portal, but is unable to rotate the screen to the house portal to click it due to the antiban continuously looping back and forth. Maybe if there's a way to tone down the anti-ban just a little bit it could fix it -- I also notice that the anti ban could also be potentially interfering during interaction with phials, having to click on the noted soft clay upwards of 2-4 times in a row before being able to successfully unote the clay.

2 minutes ago, wizman999 said:

There's a very rare bug that occurs in the script. Usually what happens is after its done making the teleport tabs, the script will rarely get stuck in a loop between the antiban and trying to navigate to the house portal, but is unable to rotate the screen to the house portal to click it due to the antiban continuously looping back and forth. Maybe if there's a way to tone down the anti-ban just a little bit it could fix it -- I also notice that the anti ban could also be potentially interfering during interaction with phials, having to click on the noted soft clay upwards of 2-4 times in a row before being able to successfully unote the clay.

I pushed a update last night for the unnote'ing issue, is it still occuring? Can you get a gif of it happening? I tested it and it worked first time. 

Are you using resizeable mode? If so, is the portal behind the chatbox?

So far got two accounts from 25 magic to 65+ each. Works really well (been running one for like 8+ hours the last couple of days and no ban or anything).  Really liking the script. I've had it occasionally get stuck by the portal trying to get in but apart from that runs well (runs smoother on fixed screen tbh but I feel makes it more botlike if ever checked). The one thing that would really make this script is some sort of mule option added to auto trade over after x amount of tabs etc or something to that effect

Edit: Also more a little cosmetic thing, the level counter doesn't work properly (always says level gained is your actual level)

Edited by flamekiller999

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Optimus
      Welcome to Optimus AIO Combat & Magic!
      Glossary:
      1. Description

2. Combat Overview
           2.1 What Can the Script Kill
           2.2 Core Combat
           2.3 Looting
           2.4 Banking
           2.5 Progressive Training
           2.6 Worldhopping
      3. Magic Overview
           3.1 Regular Spellbook
           3.2 Ancient Spellbook
           3.3 Lunar Spellbook
           3.4 Combo Alching
      4. Purchase Info & 10 Hour Free Trial.
           4.1 Packages
      5. Testimonials
      6. Gallery
      Total Runtime Statistics:

GUI Preview: 

1. Description:
      Optimus AIO Combat & Magic is a script engineered to safely train up your Combat, Magic and Slayer skills using nearly every training method available in the game.

Using ABC2 technology and thousands of hours of real human playing data, the script now out-performs most human players, while also avoiding bot-detection and staying under the radar from Jagex.
      2. Combat Overview:
      2.1 What Can the Script Kill?:
      The script is capable of killing every monster in the game, below are some noteworthy opponents: 
      Dragons - Including Green, Blue, Red, Black, Brutal, Adamant& Rune dragons - Amazing for goldfarming or training up your account.  Slayer monsters - Dark Beasts, Cave Krakens, Abyssal Demons, Drakes, Spiritual Mages/Warriors, Wyverns, Nechryaels, Gargoyles, Dust Devils & everything below. It will automatically use the required slayer items for finishing.  Crabs - The script can kill ALL types of crabs: Rock, Sand, Swamp and Ammonite crabs! are all supported. The script will reset the aggressiveness when they stop waking up.  Experiments - Insane XP for pures. Yaks - Insane XP for mains. Chaos druids - Good goldfarming for medium level accounts. All wilderness monsters - Good for farming emblems & wildy slayer.  Dagannoths - Insane XP, I recommend bringing a cannon for maximum gains.  Nightmare Zone Bosses - The script can kill all bosses inside NMZ and drink all the potions. It will end once the dream is complete.  Stronghold of Security and other dungeons - The script supports all of these locations.  Plus 1000's of other monsters - Literally anything you can think of, some people even use it for KBD.  2.2 Core Combat:
      Below are some of the core features that make the script so powerful. Using the features mentioned below the script can perform just as good as any player. 
      Custom fight areas - You can specify exactly where in the game you want the script to fight. Either with a polygon or a circle. Below is an example of a polygon fight area. Dwarf multicannon - The script will place, reload, pickup and stop your cannon decaying. Prayer - The script can use all prayers, including quick prayer, and even recharge your prayer at nearby altars.  Potions - Including Divine, Extended, Super, Regular, Energy, Stamina & NMZ potions.  Special Attacks - Supports every special attack weapon in the game, including weapon switching.  Guthans - The script can switch to Guthan's to heal, then switch back to your primary gear once hp is recovered.  Resetting Aggressiveness - The script can detect when monsters stop being aggressive towards you, and run away to reset the aggro.  Food - It can eat every type of food in the game. Even multiple types of food, simply seperate their names with a comma E.G Lobster, Swordfish. Bones to peaches - The script efficiently uses Bones to peach tablets if you've got them in your inventory.  Safe spotting - Safely train combat from a distance without taking any damage.  Uses slayer items to finish kills - Bags of salt, ice coolers, rock hammer etc. Detects if you've unlocked the slayer ability to auto-kill.  Bone burrying - Train up your prayer! 2.3 Looting:
      Looting by item name or ID - Simple to setup Looting by item price - E.G Loot all items over 500gp - Fetches prices from the Runescape grand exchange. Telekinetic grab support - For those hard to reach places.  High alching - Turn your loot into gold while you train! Pickup and re-equip ammo - Supports all ammo types. Ironman looting - The script will automatically detect if you're an Ironman, and loot accordingly.  Looting bag & Herb sack  - The script will automatically use them if you're carrying one. Accurate profit calculations  - Track your gains on screen or with your dynamic signature.  2.4 Banking:
      Supports every bank in the game - Can use every bank chest / booth / banker in RS. Fully customisable inventory setups. Tip 1: When withdrawing potions or charged jewellery, you can type (*) Instead of the dose number and it will withdraw whatever dose is highest in the bank. 
      For example Ring of duelling(*).  Tip 2: You can also type 0 as the quantity, and it will withdraw-all of the item instead of a specific quantity. 
      For example these settings would make it withdraw all of your cannonballs, then fill your inventory with lobsters.

Supports all Teleports - The script can use all teleport methods including Spells, Tabs, Jewelery & Scrolls + more. Will bank for multiple conditions: 
      - Hp is below a set %.
      - Inventory is full.
      - Out of food.
      - Out of runes.
      - Out of ammo.
      - Out of all potions.
      - Out of prayer potions.
      - Out of antifire potions.
      - Out of cannonballs.
      - Before a break starts.
      - When your slayer task is complete. Heals to full HP at the bank - To save food during your trip, it'll heal up in the bank.  Logs out when you're out of supplies. 2.5 Progressive training: 
      The script can do the following when you level up, or after x amount of time:
      Upgrade equipment - E.g upgrade to Rune scimitar when you reach 40 attack. Change attack styles - E.g switch to Strength training after you reach 40 attack Change training method / location - The script can completely switch training methods, e.g Rock crabs to 60 strength, then go train magic to 70 alching, then switch back to Chaos druids after an hour. All without stopping the script.  2.6 Worldhopping: 
      The script uses both the ingame worldhopper and login screen worldhopper to find the ideal training spot. Note: All of these settings are optional. 
      Supports F2P, Members & DMM worlds  - It will automatically detect which you're in, and select worlds accordingly.  Worldhop when x players in your area - The script can count how many players are around and worldhop if it gets too busy.  Worldhop when there's a cannon in your spot - To avoid reduced XP / GP rates. Worldhop when there's a Jagex Moderator nearby - A safety precaution.  Worldhop when the break handler activated - So someone doesn't see you training for prolong periods of time. Worldhop when someone talks in your area. 3. Magic Overview:
      The script can train with pretty much every training method available, from Air strike to Ice barrage, it's all supported. 
      (The script can also loot, use cannon etc while using non-combat methods).

3.1 Regular Spellbook
      The script can use the following regular spellbook spells, both in combat & out of combat.
      Splashing Strike spells Bolt spells Blast spells Surge spells Enchant jewelry spells Superheat items Enchant crossbow bolt spells Curse spells Alchemy spells Teleport spells 3.2 Ancient Spellbook
      The script can use the following ancient spellbook spells.
      All rush spells All burst spells All blitz spells All barrage spells 3.3 Lunar Spellbook
      The script can traing using the following lunar spellbook spells.
      Humidify Superglass Make Tan Leather Plank Make Spin Flax String Jewelry  3.4 Combo Alching
      The script can also Combo alch, meaning it will cast the high alchemy spell after using another spell to recieve rapid XP.
      It can combo alch with the following spells:
      Combat / Alch - E.G Fire surge & Alch at the same time Curse / Alch - From curse up to stun it's all supported. Earn up to 180K XP/Hour Teleport / Alch - Very fast XP.  4. Purchase info and script trial info:
      Packages:
      Free Trial
      Instance count: 1
      Duration: 10 Hours per month
      $10 Package:
      Instance count: 4
      Duration: 1 month
      $20 Package:
      Instance count: 10
      $30 Package:
      Instance count: 20
      $50 Package:
      Instance count: 50
      All packages include:
      VIP is not required to run the script
      The ability to train all of combat and magic effortlessly and safely for the duration of your subscription.
      Complete customer support via discord and the TRiBot forums

To purchase the script or activate your free trial, click the image below:
      TRiBot Repository | Optimus Combat & Magic

5. Testimonials:

6. Gallery:
      Killing 15,000 abyssal demons and getting over 26 whips on one account.

• By Renditions
      A Mage Training Arena Script.
      This will do all rooms except Alchemist (WIP).

Pretty simply GUI.
       - Orb Deposit means it will do shapes for points irregardless of the shape bonus. There is a Dragonstone option but I wouldnt reccomend it for fast points. World Change notifications should be off. 
       - Level select is the Enchantment spell you want to use. Have the required Staff and Runes for the casts you want. The script only checks for lack off Nature/Cosmic/Law Runes.
       - If you select Alchemist Playground. It will not do anything. 
      Any bugs please post here. I used this to get Bones to Peaches on some accounts with no negative repercussions as of now. 
      if anything looks super inhuman please tell me as well. The script does use ABC Sleeps but not much else. 

Repository Link : https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3552

• By ELON
      [ FREE ]   ELON Combat AIO  [ Open Source ] 

. Description:
      Train Combat Anywhere Banking support Looting support Potion support ABC2 LVL10 Free Fully Open Source JavaFx Gui Paint  GET SCRIPT HERE: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3549
      SOURCE LINK: https://github.com/Elon333/Scripts
      P.S.
      If you have any questions, about the script or the source feel free to post me on here.
      Feedback on source or script is appreciated good or bad.
      What Feature would You Like to see Added Next?
    • By mjdge
      The open beta is now over! I have been given a lot of great feedback. I will work hard on the script!
      After a few months of on and off working on the script. I have decided to try an open beta release of my Last Man Standing script!
      I will continue to work on the script over the coming weeks and months!
      I know that it could definitely do with some improvements so that's why this is a Beta release (I'll release it again when everything is done)
      A couple of the current features:
      Prayer Flicking
      Drinks potions
      Eats and combo eats
      Has a basic paint that tracks information such as: Points earned this session, Total Points, Average Points Per Game and Games Played
      If you would like to see a full list of features and things I hope to implement, click here
      All feedback, bug reports and recommendations are greatly appreciated!
    • By Optimus
      Optimus AIO Tzhaar Fighter V2
      Tzhaars are a great method for training up your combat stats while making some good profit! All of the obsidian items are now worth a lot, and with the expansion of the Tzhaar caves they are now a very viable source of income! One of the best features of this script is that it can safe spot the Tzhaars using Ranged/Magic or Halberds so that you don't take damage, which means you don't need a high defence level or much food to kill them!
      Features:
      Kills all the Tzhaar monsters in all locations, including the new inferno area. Earns up to 1m/hour! Create your own fight area and select which monsters you want to target. Full safe spotting support, as well as face to face melee combat. Can fight with ranged / magic / melee ( Including halberds for safe spotting ). Advanced ABC2 antiban with a 10/10 rating. Custom looting & profit tracking Drinks all potions Can worldhop when certain conditions are met. Banks for more food / ammo / runes when required. Can navigate any player to the fight caves on foot, or via the minigames teleport if available.. And much more! Repository link:

• By ScriptsForMains
      https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3179

Very intuitive, simply start with steam staff  and supplies in your inventory/bank.  I've run this script for 50+ hours, it's flawless as far as I know.  It has redundancy after redundancy to protect your account.   It's free for now so people can help me prove it works well.   Post your progress pics!  I only did the four seed types because they're the most profitable and the grand exchange only has 8 slots...  I use 4 slots for buying seeds and 4 slots for selling saplings.  
      Requirements - 
      Steam staff, Lunar Diplomacy, 68 magic, and the farming level of the seeds you want to do. 
      Currently Supports-
      Mahogany, Maple, Papaya, and Willow.   
      Planned future support on a premium script for GE selling/buying and Magic trees.

Theoretically, you can start it anywhere with the supplies in your bank...  Recommended to start it with steam staff equipped and everything in your inventory, or everything in your bank, at the GE bank, with the bank screen open.   

Supports AFKing after a decent amount of time passes, random short pauses at realistic time points, and failure checks on every single loop to prevent infinitely doing something. It randomizes the order that it does the seeds   Designed for mains. I use it on my main and I don't intend on ever getting banned.  That being said, all botting has inherit risks.  Never bot on an account you can't afford to lose.

Post any suggestions, any problems, and most importantly: successful progress pics!

Progress pics:

• By ScriptsForMains
      https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3174

Buys plant pot packs in Catherby.  Start with money in your inventory... Buys them for 1-2gp each, you can sell them for 5-10gp each on the GE.  

Has built in afking/pausing and randomization to avoid bans.  

Please post screenshots of your progress!
    • By ScriptsForMains
      https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3174

https://github.com/jiggerjaw/TribotOpenSource

About me: I've been on this forum for years under my username "jiggerjaw".  I became frustrated with bans after my main account got banned because I messed up in a GUI.  I started making my own scripts instead.  I want to design scripts that are entirely GUI free and will automatically end after 5 hours.  Every loop I run is checked against infinite loops and every script has progress checks on the main loop to make sure you're getting something done.  I have multiple scripts ready to go, an ensouled head script and a tree planting script are entirely complete and have hours upon hours of successful testing.  I have a clay humidifying script in the works, still need to work on it.  I'd like to make these scripts premium...   Hopefully the code for this potBuyer script shows everyone I'm serious about this.  I'll be showing my understanding of ABC2 in the near future, didn't want it for this script cuz it significantly cuts profit and is unrealistic. 

It would be nice to have my other account's name switched to "ScriptsForMains" so I can keep my post count and membership time...  Posted on the "Help" section and never heard back.   
    • By JoeDezzy1
      To Purchase: CLICK HERE FOR FREE ACCESS - Repository Activation Link - Now Free - Forever

Paint artwork: @PillsburyRS
      Progress reports:
      Change Log:
      v 10.00 12/31/18 (FREE FOREVER) - Fixed old client changes API updates - Open Sourced - Free version - For the people - Refunded recent buyers v 5.0 5/29/18 7:37 PM (CURRENT VERSION) - Fixed all withdrawing issues - Optimized stamina potion drinking (Takes 1 sip at the bank, then makes room for more supplies) - Better PK detection, should be more than 99% (unless someone beats it with a telly block) - If any issue arise, post here and I will make a fix for it fast! - Smarter & more fluent banking - Better antiban - Resizable mode support - Now loads previously saved settings automatically, just start the script if you've previously saved settings NOTE: IF anyone can assist me with knowledge on how to 3-tick the orbs, I am willing to implement that feature How to use the script:

• Our picks

• Gradle is a build tool used to accelerate developer productivity.

We recently setup a Maven repository (TRiBot Central) to make it easier for scripters to create scripts. Check it out here: https://gitlab.com/trilez-software/tribot/tribot-central/-/packages

Furthermore, we've released a simple Gradle project to make it easy to run TRiBot and develop scripts for it. Check it out here: https://gitlab.com/trilez-software/tribot/tribot-gradle-launcher

The goals of TRiBot Central are to:

Deliver updates to TRiBot faster

Better organize TRiBot's dependencies (AKA dependancies)

Make it easier to develop scripts for TRiBot

Make it easier to use and run TRiBot

Note: TRiBot won't be able to run scripts from within this project until TRiBot's next release.
      • 8 replies
    • Hi everyone,

I'd like to thank everyone for their patience in this transition period. Since last week, we've worked out the remaining bugs with this integration.

Some users have still been having issues with connecting their forums account to their Auth0 account. To resolve this, we've imported all forums accounts into Auth0.

Unfortunately, the accounts which were imported today were using an unsupported password hashing algorithm. Hence, random passwords were set during the import.

What does this mean for me?

If you've previously linked your forums account to your Auth0 account, you don't have to do anything. Nothing changes for you.

If you haven't logged in via our new login yet,

Try logging in with your forums email address and the last password you used

If you are unable to login, please use the "Forgot password" tool on the login page:
      Follow the instructions to reset your password

• thonking
      • 13 replies
    • Hello everyone,

Last week we tried to roll out Auth0 Login, but we lost that battle. Now it's time to win the war!

Important changes

When logging into the client, you'll now have to enter your Auth0 account credentials instead of your forums credentials

Note: 2FA is still handled through your forums account (for the time being)

Changes for existing users

You'll have to link your Auth0 account to your forums account here: https://tribot.org/forums/settings/login/?service=11

Auth0 accounts have been created for most existing users. Please use your forums email address and password to login.

Important notes

Make sure to verify your email address upon creating a new Auth0 account

When we mention your Auth0 account, we mean your account used for auth.tribot.org as displayed below
      • 81 replies
    • To better support the upcoming changes (TRiBot X, new repository), we're switching our login handler to Auth0. Instead of logging in with the standard form, you'll now be required to login through our Auth0 application.

All existing accounts which have been used within approximately the past year have been imported into Auth0 using the same email and password combination which has been stored on the forums.

What does this mean for users?

Your account credentials are now even more securely stored

You'll be able to login via Facebook, Google, and others in the future

Is there anything users have to do differently now?

Existing users: You'll have to login with the standard login, open your Account Settings, then link your Auth0 account

New users: You'll be redirected to our Auth0 app (auth.tribot.org) where you'll be able to create an account

Why was this change made?

The new apps we are creating (such as the new repository) aren't able to use the forums to handle user logins

To centralize all user accounts in one area

To ensure that the client login doesn't go down when the forums are having problems

To speed up our development

Other considerations

There's no documentation or official support for using Invision Community combined with Auth0, so there are still a few kinks we're working out

We're in the works of creating an account management panel specifically for Auth0 accounts (ETA August)

It's not possible to change email addresses for the time being (this will be resolved this August)

Changing passwords is a weird process for the time being. To change your password, you'll have to use the "Don't remember your password" tool on the Auth0 login page
      • 11 replies
    • Over the past month, we've been working hard on TRiBot's new repository - a much needed update. This change has been deemed necessary for TRiBot X, and will allow us to really speed up development of all aspects of TRiBot.

Today we are going to share what we've been working on!

Now you must be wondering what kind of features the new repository will have.... well, you'll have to be patient for a little while longer. We're still figuring out various technical aspects so we can't provide answers to all possible questions. We're also focusing on development rather than writing about it so that everyone can get access to our latest developments at lightning speed. I will however answer a few users' questions.

We're planning on a release of this early to mid August, giving users some goodies before TRiBot X's release.

Thank you all for being patient. I hope everyone is excited as much as I am!
      • 17 replies