Einstein's Fisher ² - Probably the best Fisher on TRiBot

• Replies 872
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Updated! Added banking at Zanaris (was previously going to Castle Wars) Added kitten support 😺 Fixed  dropping Karambwanji bug Fixed Sacred eels fishing Added support f

@Einstein Heya, imo, it seems that you're the scripter that focuses heavily on anti-ban compared to other scripters on tribot. Out of curiosity, I was wondering if any of the following were possible with tribot client and its api:

1) allow user to manually do fishing for a session (1-4 hrs) and collect the user's response time for various things such as when the bag is full, how long does the user wait before proceeding to drop. When the fishing spot moves, how long does the user take to respond. 

2) Record various patterns of an individual user's dropping method.

Combine and implement the above two topics mentioned above tailored to an individual's response time rather than an average/collection of all "human-like" data within a script.

The reason why I'm asking this is because from personal experience, if I use a script to fletch or stun/alch, no matter how much anti-ban compliance the scripter has, in the end, you always get banned. However, when I record various sessions that are an hour or two long of fletching or stun/alching with a macro recorder and loop them (from various recordings), I have yet to get banned on 8+ accounts. I have a strong theory that the bans are a result of numerous accounts with patterns that overlap in certain ways. If a script could give the ability to randomize/customize to the an individual's pattern, i'd believe that'd be the ultimate script.  

8 hours ago, MuleTraveler said:

@Einstein Heya, imo, it seems that you're the scripter that focuses heavily on anti-ban compared to other scripters on tribot

Reducing the ban-rate to a minimum for my users is one of my primary goals, therefore a great deal of development and research time is allocated to improvements in this area.

1) allow user to manually do fishing for a session (1-4 hrs) and collect the user's response time for various things such as when the bag is full, how long does the user wait before proceeding to drop. When the fishing spot moves, how long does the user take to respond.  

2) Record various patterns of an individual user's dropping method. 

Both suggestions have already been planned and they are currently under development.

I have a strong theory that the bans are a result of numerous accounts with patterns that overlap in certain ways.

Your theory is entirely correct.

This is one of the ways in which public scripts that are run by hundreds or even thousands of accounts result in bans. Although it's not necessarily the easiest thing to do, the scripter can work around this this problem by implementing unique profiling, which means that the same code will run in a different way for every different account.

This looks juicy

edit: @Einstein, trying out trial, script keeps buying harpoon even though only fishing for lobsters, think this happened because "purchase missing tools" is ticked, this happened after fishing level hit 40

Script also tried to walk to karamja instead of taking port sarim ship (???)

edit 2: Script banks shrimps instead of dropping during f2p goldfarming mode.

Edited by filthyfrank

@filthyfrank I am aware of the problems with the F2P Suicide Mode. Although it eventually works, there are a lot of things that can be improved. I will post in this thread as the code is updated.

Thank you!

On 7/19/2018 at 12:29 PM, cheeko said:

Is 35K p/hr normal for barb fishing @ around level 70 on level 1 speed? Seems a little low, but I appreciate the emphasis on antiban.

Using TRiBot's default reaction times (1) will result in a lower xp/hour rate, but I highly recommend using this default value, since the numbers are based on analysis of real human playing data.

On 7/19/2018 at 9:53 PM, MilkyWay said:

could you add option so end user can customize the dropping patterns instead of a static dropping patern we can mix it up if we want to?

"Mixing up" dropping patters cannot be done without randomization. Humans are not random, therefore adding this feature is very likely to increase the ban-rate, which is not desirable.

Unless I will be gathering a lot dropping pattern data, left-to-right will remain the default dropping pattern, which is many times better than any kind of randomization.

3 hours ago, Einstein said:

@filthyfrank I am aware of the problems with the F2P Suicide Mode. Although it eventually works, there are a lot of things that can be improved. I will post in this thread as the code is updated.

Thank you!

Using TRiBot's default reaction times (1) will result in a lower xp/hour rate, but I highly recommend using this default value, since the numbers are based on analysis of real human playing data.

"Mixing up" dropping patters cannot be done without randomization. Humans are not random, therefore adding this feature is very likely to increase the ban-rate, which is not desirable.

Unless I will be gathering a lot dropping pattern data, left-to-right will remain the default dropping pattern, which is many times better than any kind of randomization.

If you could do that  would be amazing.

The source code has been updated: In-Game World Hopper Version 2

• Greatly improved iteration of my custom world hopping utility
  • Dynamic interface grabbing ensures functioning in both fixed and re-sizable mode
  • New paint overlay
  • Conditional waiting for loading the new world based on color detection
  • Accepts both world formats (3xx and xx)

Every line of code has been carefully reviewed and the new utility is expected to work many times better than the previous one.

Enjoy!

JFacMP4.png

@filthyfrank after I am done fixing another project, I will go through each and every problem that occurs in F2P. Everything will be patched within a few days.

Does the script recover from unforeseen mousemovement and clicks? I tested a bit around with clicking at other places to make it go off course and moving the mouse to interrupt its movement so it clicked on the wrong places. From what I can tell it seems to always recover and get back on track eventually, which left me impressed. Im just curious about how/if there is a way to permanently break the flow so that it wont be able to get back at doing what it does?

Edited by trilobottimon
4 hours ago, trilobottimon said:

Does the script recover from unforeseen mousemovement and clicks? I tested a bit around with clicking at other places to make it go off course and moving the mouse to interrupt its movement so it clicked on the wrong places. From what I can tell it seems to always recover and get back on track eventually, which left me impressed. Im just curious about how/if there is a way to permanently break the flow so that it wont be able to get back at doing what it does?

If you're trying to make the script malfunction, pause it and walk your RS character into an enclosed area that is not mapped in the walking utility, so the script will be unable to get out of there.

I recommend certain places in Zeah, Wilderness dungeons, and the Stronghold of Security.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Einstein said:

If you're trying to make the script malfunction, pause it and walk your RS character into an enclosed area that is not mapped in the walking utility, so the script will be unable to get out of there.

I recommend certain places in Zeah, Wilderness dungeons, and the Stronghold of Security.

That makes sense, thanks for replying. Im happy what I have seen so far from the trial, think I'll go ahead and purchase ;)