Jump to content

Gods Revenants [Resize, LG Support] [ABC2, ABCL10] [200k-200M+/hr] [Dynamic Signatures]


Recommended Posts

Why is there not a setting for hopping if a world is too crowded or if it isn't getting kills? That's a bummer. I also had problems with it misclicking protect from magic when running to the caves instead hitting hawk eye, it also does not rotate the camera if it is too zoomed in to grab loot and it also misses the edgeville teleport a bit when running from pkers. I would like to see it have faster reaction time on pkers. It seems way slower than human. I also think the progress reports should be a bit more accurate by including the costs of supplies you lose. I died 3 times in 20 minutes but I did get 90k loot. So I should have been on at least -30k but it said I profited 90k.

Edited by wristband43
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Gods Revenants - TRiBot's best Revenant script! View the new high scores here Revenant High Score Table After a small open beta that saw over 1B in profits from this script, it is

Huge fan of this suggestion. When I am watching the script competing in a crowded world I am just hoping for a pker to come to make it world-hop. Also looking forward for Craw bow support!

If you are going to put the prices higher i think you should add some more features as discussed.  Optimal waiting spots, Respawn timers, better eating while getting pked, teleport doesnt work co

Posted Images

On 1/11/2020 at 12:53 PM, chachacha said:

@godspower33

I've just watched it run, it seems that it recognises the divine potion as being in combat, adding 10 seconds. Makes sense 

Edit:  sorry to be a pain. Why does it equip the dueling ring at the ge? It can be teleported from inventory. Its quicker and less bot like. 

Another advanced feature would to only hop when sculled players are wearing certain items which pkers do, rather than sculled rev killers 

What do you mean that it recognizes the divine potion as being in combat? It should recognize as being in combat if there is a health bar above your head. It takes longer to teleport from inventory, since it has to rub it then select the option, I might add a gui option to tele from inventory though.

Hopping when wearing certain items isn't a good option for Revs unfortunately. There are skulled Rev killers who also hide among them and actually PK as well. It would be too hard to differentiate the pkers and rev killers plus pkers could figure out how the bots anti pk works and wear rev killing gear and pk bots without them getting away, since if they ignored skulled rev killers it would have a much greater chance to get TB'd/combo'd out before it can run.

 

 

21 hours ago, wristband43 said:

Why is there not a setting for hopping if a world is too crowded or if it isn't getting kills? That's a bummer. I also had problems with it misclicking protect from magic when running to the caves instead hitting hawk eye, it also does not rotate the camera if it is too zoomed in to grab loot and it also misses the edgeville teleport a bit when running from pkers. I would like to see it have faster reaction time on pkers. It seems way slower than human. I also think the progress reports should be a bit more accurate by including the costs of supplies you lose. I died 3 times in 20 minutes but I did get 90k loot. So I should have been on at least -30k but it said I profited 90k.

Hi, are you using LG? If not, what is your mouse speed settings, the anti-pk should be pretty fast. If you have mouse speed set for above 110 you also need to make sure that in your tribot settings the mouse variance speed is set to 0 so that the mouse speed can go above 110. I believe I have a picture guide on the first post, it is located within File -> Settings on the tribot client.

What do you mean about the camera zoomed in? It isn't supposed to zoom out, if the issue is the camera is too zoomed in, I recommend simply zooming the camera to max zoom then locking it prior to running the script. 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/13/2020 at 5:34 PM, godspower33 said:

What do you mean that it recognizes the divine potion as being in combat? It should recognize as being in combat if there is a health bar above your head. It takes longer to teleport from inventory, since it has to rub it then select the option, I might add a gui option to tele from inventory though.

Hopping when wearing certain items isn't a good option for Revs unfortunately. There are skulled Rev killers who also hide among them and actually PK as well. It would be too hard to differentiate the pkers and rev killers plus pkers could figure out how the bots anti pk works and wear rev killing gear and pk bots without them getting away, since if they ignored skulled rev killers it would have a much greater chance to get TB'd/combo'd out before it can run.

 

 

Hi, are you using LG? If not, what is your mouse speed settings, the anti-pk should be pretty fast. If you have mouse speed set for above 110 you also need to make sure that in your tribot settings the mouse variance speed is set to 0 so that the mouse speed can go above 110. I believe I have a picture guide on the first post, it is located within File -> Settings on the tribot client.

What do you mean about the camera zoomed in? It isn't supposed to zoom out, if the issue is the camera is too zoomed in, I recommend simply zooming the camera to max zoom then locking it prior to running the script. 

 

 

Ok, will you look at the zooming in issue?

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Ajuniper said:

are people using avas with this when using BP? if not what darts are you using

 

sorry just to add to this. why does it constantly click on the logout X in the corner then on spec bar then on logout x? j

Yeah, Avas is highly recommended because it saves profit. I use addy darts when running this script, other people may use different darts though.

What do you mean it constantly clicks the logout X button then spec bar? I'm not sure I understand

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, HypeTrain said:

Ok so tried this for around 20-30 mins got killed every trip. It is a weekend I understand there’s a lot of pkers but the script doesn’t run away or either eat any food. Just stands still with the world switch tab open. @godspower33

I'm going to need you to fill out a bug report format and PM me it here on tribot or on discord. It is the weekend which used to just mean increased pkers however now that they have recently removed Bounty Hunter worlds, there is probably double the pkers as before. The anti-pk should always try to hop if it is not in combat first, if it is in combat it'll try to run south and teleport out

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

Script bug very much for me... hopping back to worlds where pkers are camping, script stopping when i reach rev cave, when pkers attacks, script does not eat food, just trying to switch world.Pkers came, and bot shown running from pkers, but it stands in same dot, and not moving, even trying to switch worlds.. can you update it? Or maybe i need to switch settings? Or LG not working with it?

 

Edited by Kelmas
updated bugs
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
32 minutes ago, yagayaganiga said:

I as well am experiencing the bot not world hopping after being attacked and a lot of the time just going back to die in the same world over and over or after telly not hopping sometimes

Hi, are you using LG? 

What exactly is happening, is it getting TB'd and trying to hop worlds or is it just afking when a pker shows up? I need to know specifics so I can update it if necessary, as far as I know it is running just as intended 

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, godspower33 said:

Hi, are you using LG? 

What exactly is happening, is it getting TB'd and trying to hop worlds or is it just afking when a pker shows up? I need to know specifics so I can update it if necessary, as far as I know it is running just as intended 

no just normal, i think the issue is sometimes when it teleports out and goes to the g.e it tries to world hop but the attack timer is still on so it spams it a few times and if it fails then it just goes to clan wars.

another things i noticed is when it hops world while in cave it hops to the same 3 worlds over and over and if they all have pkers it keeps trying to it gets caught...like honestly this script is no where near 10 bucks worth for 2 weeks...i have had a good build account and have yet to make any money maybe 2 bucks if that? but most of the money goes to supplies and just dies and dies and dies and gets shit look and dies more its not worth the money at all...should be 5 bucks for 2 weeks especially for how buggy this thing is

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, yagayaganiga said:

no just normal, i think the issue is sometimes when it teleports out and goes to the g.e it tries to world hop but the attack timer is still on so it spams it a few times and if it fails then it just goes to clan wars.

another things i noticed is when it hops world while in cave it hops to the same 3 worlds over and over and if they all have pkers it keeps trying to it gets caught...like honestly this script is no where near 10 bucks worth for 2 weeks...i have had a good build account and have yet to make any money maybe 2 bucks if that? but most of the money goes to supplies and just dies and dies and dies and gets shit look and dies more its not worth the money at all...should be 5 bucks for 2 weeks especially for how buggy this thing is

fuck me i even have a salve ei on this lvl 69 with 81 range and high hp with prayer on and div. potions and still not making anywhere near enough to cover the cost of this script....zulrah script is at least worth the money because its fucking flawless same with aminer runite script its flawless as can be and cheap in comparison being a whole flippin month...debating turning this account into a zulrah killer because this script just isnt worth it at all....

Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, yagayaganiga said:

fuck me i even have a salve ei on this lvl 69 with 81 range and high hp with prayer on and div. potions and still not making anywhere near enough to cover the cost of this script....zulrah script is at least worth the money because its fucking flawless same with aminer runite script its flawless as can be and cheap in comparison being a whole flippin month...debating turning this account into a zulrah killer because this script just isnt worth it at all....

If you want me to understand what is going on or help you in any way, you need to report the bugs using the bug report format on the original post. The script is running fine, I have users running it for 40-70 hours at a time. As I mention in the OP deaths are typically 0-2/hour, also 81 range is kind of low there at the moment. With the proper settings, I can make 600k-1m/hr with 80 range and salve (i). 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, godspower33 said:

If you want me to understand what is going on or help you in any way, you need to report the bugs using the bug report format on the original post. The script is running fine, I have users running it for 40-70 hours at a time. As I mention in the OP deaths are typically 0-2/hour, also 81 range is kind of low there at the moment. With the proper settings, I can make 600k-1m/hr with 80 range and salve (i). 

uhhhh you do realize...that (i) doesn't give you range benefits right? it gives you 15% att/str bonus nothing about range though you need (ei) for range benefits...like...idk my complaint is this isn't worth the price at all. im sure many can agree

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

 

i feel like the reason your script is so buggy is because you "REQUIRE" people to fill out your dumb report just to have you take it seriously...im just going to cut my losses on this shit script and lazy creator i have gotten many other scripts that were premium and the creators didn't require this bull shit they just know how to fix things and are very willing and active on making their script the best. however most likely feel like you have no compitition so who gives a fuck if it works it works no need to tweak unless someone truuuuely gives a shit...surely that person isnt you.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, yagayaganiga said:

uhhhh you do realize...that (i) doesn't give you range benefits right? it gives you 15% att/str bonus nothing about range though you need (ei) for range benefits...like...idk my complaint is this isn't worth the price at all. im sure many can agree

 

Salve (i) gives 15% range bonus aswell. Also - what are your settings? I havn't used the script in a week or so but it was working fine before that. Make sure to disable antiban in cave & enable custom walker. Also try to use different spots, I usually choose the lower area so that it can teleport whenever a pker arrives.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Our picks

    • TRiBot 12 Release Candidate

      The TRiBot team has been hard at work creating the last major version of TRiBot before the TRiBot X release. We've noticed many problems with TRiBot 11 with a lot of users preferring TRiBot 10 over 11. We've heard you, so we took TRiBot 10, added the new features introduced with 11, introduced some other new things, and created TRiBot 12. So without further adieu, here's TRiBot 12.
        • Sad
        • Like
      • 39 replies
    • Gradle is a build tool used to accelerate developer productivity.

      We recently setup a Maven repository (TRiBot Central) to make it easier for scripters to create scripts. Check it out here: https://gitlab.com/trilez-software/tribot/tribot-central/-/packages

      Furthermore, we've released a simple Gradle project to make it easy to run TRiBot and develop scripts for it. Check it out here: https://gitlab.com/trilez-software/tribot/tribot-gradle-launcher

      The goals of TRiBot Central are to:

      Deliver updates to TRiBot faster


      Better organize TRiBot's dependencies (AKA dependancies)


      Make it easier to develop scripts for TRiBot


      Make it easier to use and run TRiBot


      Note: TRiBot won't be able to run scripts from within this project until TRiBot's next release.
        • Like
      • 13 replies
    • Hi everyone,

      I'd like to thank everyone for their patience in this transition period. Since last week, we've worked out the remaining bugs with this integration.

      Some users have still been having issues with connecting their forums account to their Auth0 account. To resolve this, we've imported all forums accounts into Auth0.

      Unfortunately, the accounts which were imported today were using an unsupported password hashing algorithm. Hence, random passwords were set during the import.

      What does this mean for me?

      If you've previously linked your forums account to your Auth0 account, you don't have to do anything. Nothing changes for you.


      If you haven't logged in via our new login yet,

      Try logging in with your forums email address and the last password you used


      If you are unable to login, please use the "Forgot password" tool on the login page:
      Follow the instructions to reset your password
       
        • thonking
        • Like
      • 17 replies
    • Hello everyone,

      Last week we tried to roll out Auth0 Login, but we lost that battle. Now it's time to win the war!

      Important changes

      When logging into the client, you'll now have to enter your Auth0 account credentials instead of your forums credentials

      Note: 2FA is still handled through your forums account (for the time being)



      Changes for existing users

      You'll have to link your Auth0 account to your forums account here: https://tribot.org/forums/settings/login/?service=11


      Auth0 accounts have been created for most existing users. Please use your forums email address and password to login.



      Important notes

      Make sure to verify your email address upon creating a new Auth0 account


      When we mention your Auth0 account, we mean your account used for auth.tribot.org as displayed below
      • 81 replies
    • To better support the upcoming changes (TRiBot X, new repository), we're switching our login handler to Auth0. Instead of logging in with the standard form, you'll now be required to login through our Auth0 application.

      All existing accounts which have been used within approximately the past year have been imported into Auth0 using the same email and password combination which has been stored on the forums.

      What does this mean for users?

      Your account credentials are now even more securely stored


      You'll be able to login via Facebook, Google, and others in the future


      Is there anything users have to do differently now?

      Existing users: You'll have to login with the standard login, open your Account Settings, then link your Auth0 account


      New users: You'll be redirected to our Auth0 app (auth.tribot.org) where you'll be able to create an account


      Why was this change made?

      The new apps we are creating (such as the new repository) aren't able to use the forums to handle user logins


      To centralize all user accounts in one area


      To ensure that the client login doesn't go down when the forums are having problems


      To speed up our development


      Other considerations

      There's no documentation or official support for using Invision Community combined with Auth0, so there are still a few kinks we're working out


      We're in the works of creating an account management panel specifically for Auth0 accounts (ETA August)


      It's not possible to change email addresses for the time being (this will be resolved this August)


      Changing passwords is a weird process for the time being. To change your password, you'll have to use the "Don't remember your password" tool on the Auth0 login page
        • Like
      • 11 replies
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...