Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

God

Gods Revenants [Resize, LG Support] [ABC2, ABCL10] [200k-200M+/hr] [Dynamic Signatures]

Hey man i tried my best frank also help me with the settings etc, however it idles way too much for me when pkers log in it just shits itself and dies asap. When selecting lower cave it runs to where the cyclops is and just idles there sometimes and waits till a pker specs me out.  Can i get a refund please? I will only rebuy this in future when it gets more updates with anti-pking etc.

i tried to delete hooks etc all that. 

14 minutes ago, kushad said:

Hey man i tried my best frank also help me with the settings etc, however it idles way too much for me when pkers log in it just shits itself and dies asap. When selecting lower cave it runs to where the cyclops is and just idles there sometimes and waits till a pker specs me out.  Can i get a refund please? I will only rebuy this in future when it gets more updates with anti-pking etc.

i tried to delete hooks etc all that. 

Add me on discord so we can try to get this sorted out and we can figure out what is going on.

godspower33#8539

Hello is it working as of now? It was working perfectly but now I started it 20mins ago and just sits in edgeville and the bot debug spams "we still have loot" 

edit: I closed tribot twice, I restocked, deleted hooks.dat and It succesfully did a run but when came back to bank, it just stood still with loot on inv, I manually helped the bot to store the loot and it worked. Babysitting to see if it happens again.

Edit 2: Ye checked and it's having problems banking.

Edited by Borigo11

2 hours ago, Borigo11 said:

Hello is it working as of now? It was working perfectly but now I started it 20mins ago and just sits in edgeville and the bot debug spams "we still have loot" 

edit: I closed tribot twice, I restocked, deleted hooks.dat and It succesfully did a run but when came back to bank, it just stood still with loot on inv, I manually helped the bot to store the loot and it worked. Babysitting to see if it happens again.

Edit 2: Ye checked and it's having problems banking.

Fixed that, it was a slight oversight that I thought I fixed when I reverted the old version yesterday however I only fixed it when it was using clan wars, should be resolved now, sorry!

31 minutes ago, dirytoes said:

not working for me at all.

Can you tell me what kind of error messages if any it's giving you or any kind of information like that?

3 hours ago, godspower33 said:

Fixed that, it was a slight oversight that I thought I fixed when I reverted the old version yesterday however I only fixed it when it was using clan wars, should be resolved now, sorry!

Can you tell me what kind of error messages if any it's giving you or any kind of information like that?

Thank you so much <3 working like a charm now

• Like 1

Another issue the bot seems to have is thinking its "out of supplies" 

- i have the items needed at the very top of the bank, so everytime the bot doesnt bug out at the caves but gets killed by pkers, it just stops at lumby bank due to insufficient supplies ?

EDIT: now it ran back to the bank for no reason, no pker around, just said we need to fix the arrow situation.. then at the bank it said we're out of bracelets, when i had like 10 charged bracelets in there

Edited by Sick2403

15 hours ago, dabswax said:

first few times I tried setting up it would just stop,  not thought I had it right and it repetitively pulls the stuff out of banks  deposits and repeats? any suggestion

Can you fill out the bug format or pm me your gui settings so I can see what is going on and try to help you solve this?

9 hours ago, godspower33 said:

Can you fill out the bug format or pm me your gui settings so I can see what is going on and try to help you solve this?

tried to add on disc to send, message says incorrect username for over 2 days now.  dabswax#7316 is mine  would appreciate any help has its already more than 1/4 of the time I have it for and its done nothing.

Edited by dabswax

3 hours ago, mzfq said:

my account its has been banned.....

Sorry, that is part of botting. My accounts are still not banned, it depends on how you bot too. Also if you used other bots

3 hours ago, dabswax said:

tried to add on disc to send, message says incorrect username for over 2 days now.  dabswax#7316 is mine  would appreciate any help has its already more than 1/4 of the time I have it for and its done nothing.

Alright I'll add you, I wasn't aware you couldn't add me

On 11/3/2018 at 12:55 AM, godspower33 said:

I get an error that im out of food and then it cuts off. I've tried over and over and its doing the same thing.

2 minutes ago, Jackthedon said:

Turn player attack options to hidden

i don't know how to do this >_<

Just now, godspower33 said:

When you are logged into runescape click on the settings tab that looks like a wrench, then click on the joy stick looking button then change "Player 'Attack' options" to hidden.

thank you so much

can anyone help me set my script up to use my arrows it only withdraws 1 rune arrow each bank

My experience using this script: Well, it seems that the worst case profits margin are somewhere between 500k-750k per hour, thats worst case scenario using a blow pipe @ 75 range with mith darts and no salve ammy. 

The script works really well and has minimal errors when using a blow pipe, However I noticed a few things:

-Doesn't work well if you're using anything other than a blowpipe (i.e. if i were to use rune crossbows with dbolts (e), it would have trouble withdrawing them from the bank, sometimes it would withdraw the right amount sometimes it would only withdraw 1 bolt, which I find is very odd.

-idles a lot in the rev cave, sometimes it just stands there for 5 mins not attacking anything when on "fixed mode" 

-on resizable its fairly smooth, however theres an issue where it missclicks the minimap and doesn't close it after. 

-When using prayers, it just keeps the prayer on. Never turns it off, and as far as I can tell it's not very good at drinking prayer pots when needed. 

-Drinks stamina potions @ 99 run, the bot doesnt really understand when to drink stams

Despite all the former issues ^, the bot still runs pretty well and I can usually run it for 12 hours in a row no problem, been making fat bank off this! thanks godspower33

If you fix the whole arrow/bolts withdrawing issue, will definitely be renewing the auth