Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Warning: Banned in 3 mins

Had a registered account untouched for months, ran tutorial island by hand on runelite client. 

Bought Tri AIO fighter, Opened tribot client, logged into level 3, 
Traded over 10m from my main on runelite, 

Ran up to GE on my lvl 3, bought a bond. Applied it and was instantly logged out and full banned. 

GF $8 for the script, and $10 in gold traded over. 

"Back to your offences

Offence Information

Offence: Macroing Major

Type: Ban

Offence Date: 14-Oct-2018

Offence Expiry: Permanent

Game: RuneScape

Offence Evidence

Your account has been involved in serious rule-breaking. We don't currently share any evidence we hold relating to this type of rule breaking, as to do so may compromise our detection methods."

Edited by 714

Just now, Takesoul said:

Lesson learned also don't use AIO fighter on level 3s you are asking for a ban there

14 minutes ago, 714 said:

Had a registered account untouched for months, ran tutorial island on Runelite, 

Bought Tri AIO fighter, Opened tribot client, logged into level 3, 
Traded over 10m from my main on runelite, 

Ran up to GE on my lvl 3, bought a bond. Applied it and was instantly logged out and full banned. 

"Back to your offences

Offence Information

Offence: Macroing Major

Type: Ban

Offence Date: 14-Oct-2018

Offence Expiry: Permanent

Game: RuneScape

Offence Evidence

Your account has been involved in serious rule-breaking. We don't currently share any evidence we hold relating to this type of rule breaking, as to do so may compromise our detection methods."

$10 worth of gold traded? implying gold is $1 per 1m :D

I didn't use a tutorial island bot, I did it manually.

All I did was log into runescape on my level 3 using the tribot client.  Didn't even run the AIO fighter yet. 

I bought a bond with the GE, I activated it and was instantly logged out. 

57 minutes ago, Naton said:

No script can get you banned in 3 minutes, it's something else then

1 hour ago, Takesoul said:

Lesson learned also don't use AIO fighter on level 3s you are asking for a ban there

1 hour ago, Hacka said:

You botted tut island? Aging account doesn’t effect bans. The reason you were banned probly cause you used a public tut script.

Edited by 714

Had a registered account untouched for months, ran tutorial island by hand on runelite client. 

Bought Tri AIO fighter, Opened tribot client, logged into level 3, 
Traded over 10m from my main on runelite, 

Key points.

1) No actual real player is going to use runelite for tut island and then switch to the Oldschool Vanilla client to play (which is what Tribot masks itself as)

2) Trading 10m (or any amount over a few hundred k) to a level 3 is asking for a ban (imo they flag your account when you trade money from one account to an account with no stats)

3) Running straight to the ge after receiving money and doing nothing else is something super common for goldfarming/bot accounts

4) Buying a bond without buying gear/anything else is a good way to get fucked (although not a dead giveaway)

All these things put together, the Automated system just assumed you were a bot and banned you.

You could always appeal your ban as you make it sound like you hadn't ran ANY scripts at all yet.

PS( I've had a theory that the Tribot client is detected but was able to run a level 100+ account for 6+ hours a day for 3 weeks with no problems so I honestly have no clue)

Best I can really say although it sounds kind of dickish.. is better luck next time. 

Personally i never transfer gold straight to an account right away in lumbridge or the ge 

I walk around a bit level a random skill to 1-5 and then do it but I'm also extremely paranoid 

28 minutes ago, adamhackz said:

Key points.

1) No actual real player is going to use runelite for tut island and then switch to the Oldschool Vanilla client to play (which is what Tribot masks itself as)

2) Trading 10m (or any amount over a few hundred k) to a level 3 is asking for a ban (imo they flag your account when you trade money from one account to an account with no stats)

3) Running straight to the ge after receiving money and doing nothing else is something super common for goldfarming/bot accounts

4) Buying a bond without buying gear/anything else is a good way to get fucked (although not a dead giveaway)

All these things put together, the Automated system just assumed you were a bot and banned you.

You could always appeal your ban as you make it sound like you hadn't ran ANY scripts at all yet.

PS( I've had a theory that the Tribot client is detected but was able to run a level 100+ account for 6+ hours a day for 3 weeks with no problems so I honestly have no clue)

Best I can really say although it sounds kind of dickish.. is better luck next time. 

Personally i never transfer gold straight to an account right away in lumbridge or the ge 

I walk around a bit level a random skill to 1-5 and then do it but I'm also extremely paranoid 

This has never happened to me before.

I've been botting on and off for the past 10 years. 

Last time I used a bot was In April when I did the same routine, Traded money over on a fresh lvl 3 and bought a bond. The account was fine for about a month until I got banned at pest control. 

So MAYBE my IP is flagged, if that was true why isn't my main perm banned also?

You're right, it was probably moving the 10M over onto the level 3. But it's weird how they didn't ban my main also. 

31 minutes ago, 714 said:

This has never happened to me before.

I've been botting on and off for the past 10 years. 

Last time I used a bot was In April when I did the same routine, Traded money over on a fresh lvl 3 and bought a bond. The account was fine for about a month until I got banned at pest control. 

So MAYBE my IP is flagged, if that was true why isn't my main perm banned also?

You're right, it was probably moving the 10M over onto the level 3. But it's weird how they didn't ban my main also. 

I feel for you bro its a struggle, Your IP is probably not flagged, its just a mixture of the above things.

It's really hard right now

• Like 1

1 hour ago, adamhackz said:

I feel for you bro its a struggle, Your IP is probably not flagged, its just a mixture of the above things.

It's really hard right now

I just wanted to make a cool 75 def pure. Oh well, I have more important stuff to focus on now anyways in real life :P. So it's probably a good thing I didn't start botting again.

5 hours ago, 714 said:

This is typical of flagged proxies. Was probably mentioned already but Jagex has a large number of database proxies flagged and will instantly ban accounts in exactly this way, especially with low level accounts. Age is not considered in this circumstance as many people have previously noted.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, zdogg said:

Trading the GP over was a rookie move.

Bot chickens till 20/20/20 and do a quest or 2. 

wait a week and transfer.

Quests are a great idea, but last time I botted chickens it was pretty high ban rate.

I have a monk killer in my signature, recently users have sent me 100 hour progress reports so you may want to check that out ^_^. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Optimus said:

Quests are a great idea, but last time I botted chickens it was pretty high ban rate.

I have a monk killer in my signature, recently users have sent me 100 hour progress reports so you may want to check that out ^_^. 

Your script is +++,

I guess since I have already bought the script I may as well fuck around and try on a new account. It's a nice distraction. 

Okay to debunk some things:

From your post - you didn't run any scripts. So no script got you banned here.

TRiBot is NOT detected. Jagex has all rights to ban you for whatever reason. Jagex closely monitors fresh accounts. There have been instances where people did tut island by hand and GOT banned. Numerous flags out here

Next time - try to age your level 3 before trading gold over as above and as you suggested yourself.

For further ban discussion, post it in here:

For safe botting tips, read TRiLeZ tutorial. it still holds :D