• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Einstein

Relative Agility - Written by Einstein

Your feedback allows me to further improve this script  

137 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Relative Agility

Open in Repository

10 Hours Free Trial

Main Account Training:

JXe9Kfq.png

mVTeWJu.png

Mass Goldfarming Packages:

raETy6P.png

xkPxvEM.png

hawkqwS.png

gjYdyB8.png

Account safety is the #1 priority.

This script provides the safest agility training solution on the market. Hundreds of hours of development time have resulted in the finest anti-ban available for the TRiBot users. With a flawless level 10 (ABCL10) integration of Anti-Ban Compliance v2 (ABC2), and additional human biometrics derived from real playing data, this script is light-years ahead of the competition in terms of account safety and ban prevention.

Based on statistical analysis of real human data, the anti-ban system uses reaction time delays between actions, has scheduled pattern breaking game interactions, and employs a high degree of randomization. As a result, this script is capable of closely resembling a real human playing the game. Furthermore, each and every RuneScape account is uniquely profiled by the script, which means that no two accounts will behave in the same way, preventing common heuristics and further increasing the variation of the input data.

Hundreds of users have successfully used this script to level up safely, reaching their goals effortlessly. There have been plenty of reports of level 99 achievements, and new ones are coming out nearly every week.

Being smart about it, and limiting the duration of your botting session is going to take you a long way. But using a top quality script, trusted and praised by hundreds of users is going to take you even further.

If account safety matters to you, this is exactly the script you are looking for.

bjl4EPL.png

iCHCt4y.png

WdNLUxA.png

6CmVftv.png

I4uNqqJ.png

tEDMxti.png

zDF4HX7.png

T4A6gNw.png

hFRUr0Z.png

The best user experience

• Nice GUI (Graphical User Interface)
  • Built-in profile handlers that allow you to get started botting in seconds!
    • Save
    • Load
    • Quick-load last profile
  • (Optional) You can use arguments to skip the GUI and start botting right away - useful for automation tools
    • The only argument required is the desired profile name
  • Plenty of preset values, but full support for customization!

aR5jvQA.png

Script features:

Supports 16 Different Courses

- More courses than any other agility script on the market  -

hcubckB.png   Regular

• RWsSXW0.png Gnome course
  • oOASDC6.png Barbarian Outpost
  • BloVaeG.png Ape Atoll
  • I20XH2D.png Wilderness
  • c88oFeZ.png Werewolf

mT3csxs.png   Rooftop

• 41tESU9.png Draynor
  • 2qsVXEm.png Al Kharid
  • boOcjZH.png Varrock
  • fIYX29S.png Canifis
  • Nc9kueN.png Falador
  • MrFMdMF.png Seer's Village
  • th9yY0q.png Pollnivneach
  • 0gd1mKd.png Rellekka
  • sTbWV29.png Ardougne

ogjG0I2.png   Minigames

• 2Uoridv.png Agility Pyramid
  • AJHQ8NH.png Brimhaven Agility Arena

Rel4gjW.pngProgressive Mode

All the courses displayed above can be completed sequentially based on your Agility level. You can choose which courses to use and which to skip.

A comprehensive teleportation system is built into the script (explained in detail below). This system can use a variety of items to teleport from course to course, reducing the traveling time to almost 0. In the absence of the required teleporting item, the script is capable of walking to each and every course.

Get your level 99 Agility or command your bot army with the click of a button!

UYg36HH.png  World Hopping

It's a known fact that player reports play a crucial role in the bot-detection system, and can drastically increase the chance of getting banned.

This script has special built-in support for hopping worlds, which can be used to completely eliminate the risk of getting reported, by hopping to a different world as soon as any player is nearby. Alternatively, the world hopper can be configured as follows:

• Hop if you've spent too much time on a world (min/max)
  • Hop if any player speaks with you
  • Hop if there are too many players nearby (you get to choose the nearby area radius, as well as the max number of players - can be 0)

No other script has the same degree of customization with world hopping, making this script the best option for avoiding unwanted player reports.

EjTQ1Y1.png   Teleportation System

The script can teleport to its target course, removing the unnecessary walking time. Both normal and progressive mode can make use of this system.

Courses that support teleporting and the required items are clearly specified in the GUI.

Items used:

• Games necklace
  • Amulet of glory
  • Varrock tab
  • Falador tab
  • Camelot tab

The Seers' Village course also supports tab/spell teleport at the end of each lap (for those that have completed the Kandarin hard tasks).

afgN76y.png   All Food Supported

The script will eat any food that's available in the inventory to compensate for the HP lost due to failing obstacles. 

Wine is also supported, and may be a good option due to it being able to heal up to 11 HP per inventory slot, and having a ridiculously low price. The downside of using wine is its considerable weight (compared to other food items).

The HP level to eat at is determined by the anti-ban utility.

You can choose to end the script if the player runs out of food.

EvMTZrU.png     Agility Level Boosting

With this feature, you can start training in a higher level course even before having the required level for it! 

The script supports both agility potions (+3) and summer pies (+5). Make sure to set the target level within the maximum boosting range of those items.

If the script runs out of those items whilst doing a higher level course which depends on such items, it will simply inform you about the issue and stop execution.

pgE38tb.png   Energy boosting

Relative Agility is also capable of boosting your energy levels using both energy and stamina potions.

By doing so you could further increase the XP/hour on some courses.

9av0e0y.png  Multi-skilling

• Further increase your efficiency by training another skill while doing agility
  • Casts High Level Alchemy on specified item
  • Fletches any types of bolts and darts
  • Feature comping soon!

axHZdvt.png  Anti-PK (Wilderness Course)

• Switches to a different world upon detecting other players
  • The combat level range can be configured from the GUI

3n5nXjD.png  Argument Support

For the users interested in increasing automation and workflow, this script has been written with built-in argument support.

The only thing you have to do, is specify the desired profile name as the only argument, and the script will automatically load and use it.

You can create an unlimited amount of profiles from the GUI, by pressing the Save button. Loading profiles is just as easy!

Never waste more of your time, trying to fill up tons of GUI fields. Just save and load, and you're one click away from botting. This script will even load the last used profile by default, making things even easier for you!

cCQzB5b.png  Goldfarming Settings

For those interested in making a lot of profit goldfarming, I've added a fully automated system that works as follows:

• Automatically sell marks of grace for amylase packs at specified intervals
  • Automatically trade the amylase to a mule account on a specified world. The script will hop back to the original world after the trade
  • Games necklace + course teleports are used, making the whole process take less than 1 minute
  • The number of marks to collect before initializing this process can be specified in the GUI, and you can also chose to randomize this number by 10%
  • The script will hop back on the original world after the trade

As you can see, everything has been already taken care of, so you just have to press a button and watch your bots work and generating profit for you.

And did I mention that the mule script, which accepts trades and receives resources is offered completely free?

Check it out here: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3599-relative-agility-mule/

Happy goldfarming! 😉

MXqy3jn.png  AFK Mode:

To further increase the variation of the data, this script uses an unique system which models a real player taking small breaks by AFK-ing. Most players do this all the time, and this script feature will enable you to integrate this human behavior into the script, further enhancing the anti-ban.

This feature is highly customizable, and includes settings for:

• Run for (min/max) duration
  • AFK for (min/max) duration
  • Mouse behavior upon starting the AFK break:
    • Move off screen
    • 'Bump' into mouse
    • Logout
    • Do nothing
    • Choose random behavior every time

Conclusion

As you may have realized by now, this script is light-years ahead of its competition, in both Anti-Ban and diversity of features.

Customer support is also at the top of the priority list. So if you happen to have any kind of issue with any of my scripts, you are guaranteed to get your problem fixed within a few hours or you get your money back.

I am offering 10 hours of free trial for my scripts, which I encourage everyone to use before buying.

Feel free to share any feedback or suggestion that you may have for my scripts. If you want any feature added or modified, please let me know and I will make sure to add it to the development list. By using Einstein's scripts, you are guaranteed to have a product that is second to none!

Thank you for reading, and thank you for using my software.

I really appreciate it.

Is this truly the best Agility script on TRiBot?

Probably. 😉

Open in Repository

10 Hours Free Trial

Main Account Training:

JXe9Kfq.png

mVTeWJu.png

Mass Goldfarming Packages:

raETy6P.png

xkPxvEM.png

hawkqwS.png

Edited by Einstein
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, IamToxic said:

Pollnivneach won't even start running.

bot just sits there and does nothing once the script is started... even at seers

I had this issue too, go into your RuneScape settings tab and click the zoom lock so there's no red market through it.

• Like 1

• [11:48:06] Disabled all randoms.
  • [11:48:07] java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: Index: 10, Size: 2
  • [11:48:07] at java.util.ArrayList.rangeCheckForAdd(ArrayList.java:665)
  • [11:48:07] at java.util.ArrayList.add(ArrayList.java:477)
  • [11:48:07] at scripts.relativeagility.util.b.i(CoursePicker.java:96)
  • [11:48:07] at scripts.relativeagility.RelativeAgility.i(RelativeAgility.java:53)
  • [11:48:07] at scripts.relativeagility.RelativeAgility.run(RelativeAgility.java:37)
  • [11:48:07] at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
  • [11:48:07] Script Ended: Relative Agility.

Tried running progressive on fresh lvl 1, this was in debug

7 hours ago, IamToxic said:

This fixed it but this shouldn't be an issue in the first place.

Of course it shouldn't.

But the script has just been released, and bugs are expected.

7 hours ago, filthyfrank said:
  • [11:48:06] Disabled all randoms.
  • [11:48:07] java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: Index: 10, Size: 2
  • [11:48:07] at java.util.ArrayList.rangeCheckForAdd(ArrayList.java:665)
  • [11:48:07] at java.util.ArrayList.add(ArrayList.java:477)
  • [11:48:07] at scripts.relativeagility.util.b.i(CoursePicker.java:96)
  • [11:48:07] at scripts.relativeagility.RelativeAgility.i(RelativeAgility.java:53)
  • [11:48:07] at scripts.relativeagility.RelativeAgility.run(RelativeAgility.java:37)
  • [11:48:07] at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
  • [11:48:07] Script Ended: Relative Agility.

Tried running progressive on fresh lvl 1, this was in debug

Thank you for the (first) bug report! ?

I will fix this shortly.

First update!

A built-in failsafe has been added to the AFK Mode. The users will no longer be able to crash the script by entering invalid parameters. Also when this issue occurs, the user will be informed in the debug. Thank you @Netami for making me aware of the problem.

The out of bounds exception that occurred in Progressive Mode was caused by an out of place method parameter. This has been fixed. Thank you @filthyfrank for the report!

Camera Zoom: In addition to using the mouse wheel to scroll, the script is now capable of dragging the zoom slider from the Options Menu:

830U97i.png

Note: Due to the script being newly released, more bugs are expected. But I am eager to solve each and every issue as soon as it gets reported!

Thanks everyone! :)

22 hours ago, Einstein said:

First update!

A built-in failsafe has been added to the AFK Mode. The users will no longer be able to crash the script by entering invalid parameters. Also when this issue occurs, the user will be informed in the debug. Thank you @Netami for making me aware of the problem.

The out of bounds exception that occurred in Progressive Mode was caused by an out of place method parameter. This has been fixed. Thank you @filthyfrank for the report!

Camera Zoom: In addition to using the mouse wheel to scroll, the script is now capable of dragging the zoom slider from the Options Menu:

830U97i.png

Note: Due to the script being newly released, more bugs are expected. But I am eager to solve each and every issue as soon as it gets reported!

Thanks everyone! :)

Brimhaven doesn’t work at all

22 minutes ago, IamToxic said:

Brimhaven doesn’t work at all

8 minutes ago, Einstein said:

This issue will be addressed shortly.

Thank you for the report.

Apparently this issue is caused by a client bug. The hint arrow API appears to be malfunctioning.

I will try to troubleshoot this issue and I will post on the thread as soon as I sort it out.

1 minute ago, asdfghjk said:

@Einstein You are a gentleman and a scholar. Truly. I am so stoked to start using the Agility Pyramid. As soon as LG is fixed I will be buying this and will report back with any bugs etc :)

Thank you!

Thank you for the kind words!

I will try to fix any bugs as soon as they are reported. :)