• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Einstein

Relative Agility - Written by Einstein

Your feedback allows me to further improve this script  

136 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

On 1/1/2019 at 7:55 PM, Konoyaro said:

Every time it it falls on the Al Kharid course, it takes a good 5-10 seconds to register anything and just idles for about 3-5 seconds before it does anything.

Same with Canifis

On 1/1/2019 at 8:55 PM, Konoyaro said:

Every time it it falls on the Al Kharid course, it takes a good 5-10 seconds to register anything and just idles for about 3-5 seconds before it does anything.

Please send a screenshot with the location in which it fails the course and then it idles for a few seconds. A fix will be released within minutes after I receive the screenshot.

2 minutes ago, kankerr said:

Same with Canifis

Please do the same as I asked above.

Thank you.

Curious why the script has to zoom out all the way? The reaction times are great but with such a tiny area to click on fully zoomed out the scripts mouse movement seems too accurate. No bans so far but I've only ran it for ~40 minutes at most while babysitting.. and just as I wrote this it missclicked an oak at draynor and started wcing, I didn't wait for it to fix itself but it chopped like 7 logs before I fixed it by clicking to start the course again

19 hours ago, SnaDouble C said:

Nvm it works, but it got stuck for a good 10-20seconds perhaps it was the abc2 reaction time?

This script does not use ABC2 reaction times, but instead it uses a custom reaction generator (wait times are much shorter).

Please send me screenshots with the location where this occurred and tell me what's the name of the next obstacle.

6 hours ago, Zully said:

Curious why the script has to zoom out all the way? The reaction times are great but with such a tiny area to click on fully zoomed out the scripts mouse movement seems too accurate. No bans so far but I've only ran it for ~40 minutes at most while babysitting.. and just as I wrote this it missclicked an oak at draynor and started wcing, I didn't wait for it to fix itself but it chopped like 7 logs before I fixed it by clicking to start the course again

It zooms all the way out in order to prevent rotating the camera, thus minimizing the amount of input. This might be changed in a future release, but I will still encourage users to use maximum zoom / very distant zoom.

23 minutes ago, Einstein said:

This script does not use ABC2 reaction times, but instead it uses a custom reaction generator (wait times are much shorter).

Please send me screenshots with the location where this occurred and tell me what's the name of the next obstacle.

It zooms all the way out in order to prevent rotating the camera, thus minimizing the amount of input. This might be changed in a future release, but I will still encourage users to use maximum zoom / very distant zoom.

Would it not be better to be zoomed in and use abc2 camera movement for when the camera has to be moved to see the next click?.. It just seems very bot-like when it comes to clicking and camera position

2 hours ago, Zully said:

Would it not be better to be zoomed in and use abc2 camera movement for when the camera has to be moved to see the next click?.. It just seems very bot-like when it comes to clicking and camera position

It already has ABC2 camera movement, but ABC2 camera movement only moves the camera based on its internal timers; it cannot be used to rotate the camera towards the next target.

I removed camera rotation entirely because I believe that it can be a dead giveaway. Humans are moving the camera in a very sophisticated way, when compared to what scripts are usually doing. Since I removed camera rotation from my scripts a few months ago, bans have been less frequent.

As for the "seems bot-like" part, rest assured, Jagex doesn't look at your screen. The data sent from the client to their servers is completely different from what most users expect.

Changelog

I started working on the January updates, featured in the main thread.

Although I initially decided to bundle all the changes into a single patch, having them released one by one will allow me to collect feedback from the users as they try out the new features or improvements. All the points written in the main thread will be addressed one by one, and I will also add additional feature that weren't noted in the thread.

Rest assured that Brimhaven Arena will be restored in one way or another; from the very beginning when I started working on this script I wanted it to be able to complete this minigame.

Today's update

Due to it being a popular request/complaint, I've changed the way in which camera scrolling works. Instead of forcing all users to scroll to the maximum zoom, the camera will now allow the maximum threshold of 30% zooming (0-30, where 0 is being fully zoomed out).

If the camera is zoomed beyond this threshold, the script will automatically zoom to a randomly generated value between 0 and 30, with the mean value 25 and standard deviation of 10. Having this will not only make the script perform better, with less miss-clicking, but adding more variation on the data Jagex collects can only make our bots harder to profile.

If you want to further modify the zoom, you can manually change it between 0%-30%. If you have additional suggestions regarding zooming, feel free to post them in the thread.

Thank you for using my software.

Some feedback on agility pyramid:

Gets stuck here extremely often, happened before todays update and still happens with the current zoom. (This is the SE corner)

c3c3c6282587fd413f40cdba7be9186f.png

Also the wait times between obstacles (atleast on falador and agility pyramid) seem extremely long. This wastes up to 50% (Falador is like 12k/h out of possible 26k/h) exp on some courses and I don't think it is justified by being an antiban feature. Maybe making it optional to speed this up?

Edited by Hasselihas

4 hours ago, Hasselihas said:

Also the wait times between obstacles (atleast on falador and agility pyramid) seem extremely long. This wastes up to 50% (Falador is like 12k/h out of possible 26k/h) exp on some courses and I don't think it is justified by being an antiban feature. Maybe making it optional to speed this up?

While it's waiting before completing the next obstacle, does any text appear on the screen indicating the remaining delay time?

Does the delay occur for more than a few seconds?

Does manually zooming out all the way solve the issue?

3 hours ago, Einstein said:

While it's waiting before completing the next obstacle, does any text appear on the screen indicating the remaining delay time? 

Does the delay occur for more than a few seconds? 

Does manually zooming out all the way solve the issue? 

Seems like there is an extra delay that happens after the "Human like reaction time". This often happens when the bot is supposed to go up the stairs to the next level at Agility pyramid.

The delay is mainly just few seconds but I feel like those do really add up when there is multiple of them per lap. Not sure if this is ABC delays related?

Also something else I noticed is that the bot sometimes get stuck when selling pyramids at Agility pyramid.

227438dadcf1aa72144ec6190fff304d.png

Edited by Hasselihas

15 hours ago, Hasselihas said:

Seems like there is an extra delay that happens after the "Human like reaction time". This often happens when the bot is supposed to go up the stairs to the next level at Agility pyramid.

The delay is mainly just few seconds but I feel like those do really add up when there is multiple of them per lap. Not sure if this is ABC delays related?

Not ABC2 related, as this script does not use its reaction times.

I will further investigate this issue. Thank you for your feedback.

Update

A nice status indicator has been added to the paint. Actions such as traveling to the next course, eating, drinking potions or even configuring game settings will now be displayed on the paint, making the script appear even more dynamic and allowing you to know at any point what is happening behind the scenes.

I've also checked the Falador course and everything is working properly. The next update will be focused on the Agility Pyramid.

1 hour ago, Einstein said:

Update

A nice status indicator has been added to the paint. Actions such as traveling to the next course, eating, drinking potions or even configuring game settings will now be displayed on the paint, making the script appear even more dynamic and allowing you to know at any point what is happening behind the scenes. 

I've also checked the Falador course and everything is working properly. The next update will be focused on the Agility Pyramid. 

I think my results from Falador were before the zoom update. Havent been there after that so maybe it got fixed there.

Also noticed that the selling bug at Agility Pyramid happens consistently when you have only 1 pyramid in your inventory. If you have more the selling works.

1 minute ago, Hasselihas said:

Also noticed that the selling bug at Agility Pyramid happens consistently when you have only 1 pyramid in your inventory. If you have more the selling works. 

Yes, as I've said the Pyramid is going to be reviewed thoroughly in the next update.

1 hour ago, Einstein said:

The next update will be focused on the Agility Pyramid.

Thanks again for your feedback.

I will quote you as soon as the script gets updated, so you can review the changes.