OneClickRegicide [Premium]

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This script will complete the quests Plague City, Biohazard, Underground Pass, and Regicide.  The script originally functioned only via script arguments.  There is now a GUI if no arguments are p

Underground pass hasn't been saving the grid paths for you, had a mistake in my file/path generator ? That fix among with a few others will be uploaded shortly. Fixes: Saving grid path

41 minutes ago, gabrielspecter said:

@FALSkills

Can I use this script to just complete Plague City and Biohazard? If that were the case, I wouldn't need to have the stat requirements. Would the script still let me run it without having 51 agility or 25+ ranged?

If you don't have the stat requirements it will end script upon reaching those quests.

I am actively working on the GUI for this script, which will include the options to only complete some of the subquests :)

2 minutes ago, FALSkills said:

If you don't have the stat requirements it will end script upon reaching those quests.

I am actively working on the GUI for this script, which will include the options to only complete some of the subquests :)

Plague City and Biohazard technically has no stat requirements though, so does that mean this script will successfully run those quests to completion? But it will just stop when it tries to do Underground Pass?

• 3 weeks later...

It seems some portions of navigation are no longer working after the recent DaxWalker update. I am currently progressing an account right now and fixing all issues I encounter.

Update is pending (repo down atm ?) I also drastically reworked Biohazard, which should allow it to fix itself if it detects errors when completing the vial smuggling towards the end of the quest.

Edited by FALSkills
4 minutes ago, dang7789597 said:

I just purchased your script and made a mistake in the equipment, and did not start the mission, repeat the food storage, please make changes. Thank you.

I am not sure what your issue is based upon what you wrote. Can you please send me a screenshot or recording of whatever you are experiencing, and send me the full client debug? If you right click the client debug at the bottom of the client and choose Copy to clipboard, you should be able to paste it into a website such as pastebin.com and send me the link.  You can either send me a message here on tribot or contact me on discord at FALSkills#1985

11 minutes ago, FALSkills said:

我不确定你的问题是基于你所写的内容。你能给我发一个屏幕截图或记录你正在经历的任何事情,然后给我发送完整的客户端调试吗?如果右键单击客户端底部的客户端调试并选择“复制到剪贴板”,则应该可以将其粘贴到诸如pastebin.com之类的网站中并将链接发送给我。你可以在tribot上给我发消息,也可以在FALSkills#1985上与我联系

I have sent the error message and screenshot to you. Please reply as soon as possible. What should I do?

3 minutes ago, dang7789597 said:

This is an error that is happening and cannot be taken to the next step.

QQ图片20190606043927.png

QQ图片20190606043932.png

阿里旺旺图片20190605134157.jpg

Please check the first post for information on using the script, which includes arguments such as 'purchase' which will prevent issues like this from happening.

I am pushing an update now that should allow it to figure out what item it is missing.  I predict you are missing arrows, and it will trigger code that should go purchase the missing items.

17 minutes ago, dang7789597 said:

我已将错误消息和屏幕截图发送给您。请尽可能尽快回复。我该怎么办?

13 minutes ago, FALSkills said:

请查看第一篇文章,了解有关使用脚本的信息,其中包括“购买”等参数,可以防止此类问题的发生。

我正在推动更新现在应该允许它找出它缺少的项目。我预测你缺少箭头,它会触发应该购买缺失物品的代码。

Thank you, already started the mission.

[03:35:11] Downloading script 'OneClickRegicide'.
[03:35:22] Script Started: OneClickRegicide.
[03:35:22] Setting up global walk condition.
[03:35:22] Ranged is less than 50, auto-picking magic mode.
[03:35:22] We are in magic mode! Please ensure your trident has enough charges for the quest(s).
[03:35:22] Disabled all randoms.
[03:35:30] We are missing a requirement for Regicide. Ending script.
[03:35:30] Script Ended: OneClickRegicide.

4 hours ago, diar said:

[03:35:11] Downloading script 'OneClickRegicide'.
[03:35:22] Script Started: OneClickRegicide.
[03:35:22] Setting up global walk condition.
[03:35:22] Ranged is less than 50, auto-picking magic mode.
[03:35:22] We are in magic mode! Please ensure your trident has enough charges for the quest(s).
[03:35:22] Disabled all randoms.
[03:35:30] We are missing a requirement for Regicide. Ending script.
[03:35:30] Script Ended: OneClickRegicide.

https://gyazo.com/4003ffbaf0e13bbb0c160e8bb0ee08fc

https://gyazo.com/32e96cb1045169591e6b12be4bd836f4

What should I do  @FALSkills

17 minutes ago, cass2186 said:

seems to get stuck at the step before "talk to Jethick" on plague city. It'll say "watering_patch" while getting all the way to the pipe, then it teleports back to castle wars.

Can you send me a screenshot/gif of it happening please? I just tested on my account and did not experience any issues, however I did make a modification and extended the sleep timer during the cutscene.  Let me know if you continue to experience the issue.  The update should be live.

18 minutes ago, FALSkills said:

Can you send me a screenshot/gif of it happening please? I just tested on my account and did not experience any issues, however I did make a modification and extended the sleep timer during the cutscene.  Let me know if you continue to experience the issue.  The update should be live.

For sure, I manually did that step on this account and the script is currently doing fine after. In the next few days I'll be running another and I'll send screen shots then if it happens.