OneClickRegicide [Premium]

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This script will complete the quests Plague City, Biohazard, Underground Pass, and Regicide.  The script originally functioned only via script arguments.  There is now a GUI if no arguments are p

Underground pass hasn't been saving the grid paths for you, had a mistake in my file/path generator ? That fix among with a few others will be uploaded shortly. Fixes: Saving grid path

On 6/14/2019 at 8:25 AM, kushad said:

beautiful script, only thing i can think of what id do different is using the west ardy tele tabs in the purchase list, it makes it faster to get into there

Thank you! That option will be available in the future. I hope to have major updates released by next weekend.

I am pushing back major updates, as they are not complete.  There is an argument for west ardougne teleport now, although I have not tested it.

Try adding the argument:
"useWestArdougneTeleport" separated by semi-colon from other arguments.  This should add it to both the purchase and supply lists.

Edited by FALSkills
  • Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/30/2019 at 12:26 AM, kushad said:

Just pushed an update for that, thanks.

The next script update will include the GUI, and some new features such as custom equipment setups, profile saving/loading, and more.

I expect to have the update out no later than Friday, as I need to test some of the features in depth. 

You will of course be able to skip the GUI via all currently available arguments. The GUI will open if no arguments are present.

On 7/2/2019 at 3:53 PM, FALSkills said:

Just pushed an update for that, thanks.

The next script update will include the GUI, and some new features such as custom equipment setups, profile saving/loading, and more.

I expect to have the update out no later than Friday, as I need to test some of the features in depth. 

You will of course be able to skip the GUI via all currently available arguments. The GUI will open if no arguments are present.

I'm waiting for this release so I can purchase! Look promising friend, great work and despite the lack of activity on this thread i'm sure you have plenty of lurking eagerly waiting as well! 

On 7/8/2019 at 9:17 PM, kushad said:

https://gyazo.com/b69d6377ff472be65f84dd8a6eb87571

anyway we can follow the big spider probably save on some food 

@FALSkills

It's supposed to - but clearly isn't. I have modified some of the values to trigger the code to "move closer" to the spider and will test it locally before pushing those changes.

• Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...

GUI has finally been released!  Apologies for the delay, it was a combination of needing to test things and my own laziness.

There is only one new argument, which is a method to load profile via arg.  All other arguments still work.  The new argument is listed on the first page, but it is profile:Profile_Name_To_Load

Providing even a single argument will skip the GUI altogether.

2 hours ago, Anarch said:

i used to have this script run flawlessly but after the gui it seems buggy at times

I pushed some updates today which should hopefully resolve the issue. It was related to having the amount "0" for food_count, which should fill remaining inventory with food, but instead was behaving improperly.  If you continue to experience issues please contact me on via private message or on discord and I will help resolve them.

I am working on this now, sorry I was out of town for a couple days :(

Today's RS update seems to have added several new chat options and also adds a requirement of wearing Gas mask during Biohazard, so I am working on those issues now.  I will have a new version up ASAP.

Today's update also broke the object hooks for several of the integral quest objects for the questline, so I am working on bandaid fixes until tribot can fix the object hooks.

Edited by FALSkills
45 minutes ago, FALSkills said:

Just as an additional note, every quest seems to have had significant changes from today's update so I will be working/testing a bunch today to get all of these sorted.  I also will be ensuring that gui/equipment issues have been resolved.

Is there any chance we will be reimbursed some time after fixes have been implemented?

1 minute ago, dtrippp said:

Is there any chance we will be reimbursed some time after fixes have been implemented?

That's not possible for me to do, nor would I consider it as I'm going to have to put in 6+ hours to update this script today.  Every quest has had significant game-sided changes, and I am going to be spending pretty much the entire day working on it.  

Examples:

• many of the quest object hooks are now broken so i have to implement work arounds to click them
  • new or different chat options in every quest
  • making fire arrows was completely changed
  • it is no longer possible to skip traps via walking 1 tile before them and walking 1 tile after them
  • ugp quest settings were completely changed, so i have to re-work the state finder

and i'm only 1/10th the way through UGP

• Like 1

Locally, I have finished updating Biohazard, Underground Pass, and Regicide. I was able to reproduce and fix the Equipment issues as well.  I have to take a break for a bit, but I need to do the following still before updating the repo version:

• Run Plague City to find any changes (all of my accs already had it done so I will run it on a fresh acc)
  • Run the whole questline on both magic and ranged modes to double check for any issues, and to try to pinpoint the issue where arrows were not being brought on ranged mode.

I hope to have the updates posted within 6-8 hours.

Edited by FALSkills
  • Thanks 1
6 hours ago, FALSkills said:

Updates are live. Please report any issues and I will work on them ASAP.

Thanks for your patience.

Thanks for picking this up so quick man, appriciate it!

It seems not to work for me tho.. I started the quest manually because i don't have 56 agility. Tried the argument and a self made GUI setup and both getting these errors after buying all supplies.

• [13:46:44] Downloading script 'OneClickRegicide'.
  • [13:46:50] Script Started: OneClickRegicide.
  • [13:47:33] Setting up global walk condition.
  • [13:47:33] Disabled all randoms.
  • [13:47:36] Unable to continue questing due to skill reqs or user preferences.
  • [13:47:36] Script Ended: OneClickRegicide.
Edited by Koisryn
6 hours ago, Koisryn said:

Thanks for picking this up so quick man, appriciate it!

It seems not to work for me tho.. I started the quest manually because i don't have 56 agility. Tried the argument and a self made GUI setup and both getting these errors after buying all supplies.

• [13:46:44] Downloading script 'OneClickRegicide'.
  • [13:46:50] Script Started: OneClickRegicide.
  • [13:47:33] Setting up global walk condition.
  • [13:47:33] Disabled all randoms.
  • [13:47:36] Unable to continue questing due to skill reqs or user preferences.
  • [13:47:36] Script Ended: OneClickRegicide.

It looks like you either unchecked the box for Underground Pass, or you don't have 25 ranged which is required to for Underground Pass.