Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Jamie

[Premium] JNMZStarter - Automated NMZ Account Creation [CLI Support | 30+ Tasks | 20+ Quests | 10+ Skills | Advanced User Customisation]

Update 17/07/2019:

Additions:
- Gertrude's Cat has been added.
- RFD Dwarf has (finally) been added. This includes getting a second rock cake :)

Bug Fixes:

- Few minor ones, but none really worth noting.

Happy botting guys ❤️

3 hours ago, eight oh seven said:

Got stuck at the grand tree 

Bot Debug: https://pastebin.com/7N3T9EPs

Edit: Took 1.5m out of bank, ran onto karmja and died lol

I can’t see why it withdrew that many coins, I added (or thought I added) a check to all quests that deposits any coins over its required amount. Did you also manage to see how it died? There’s only one path it takes through Karamja and I’m certain it eats there.

17 minutes ago, HeyImJamie said:

I can’t see why it withdrew that many coins, I added (or thought I added) a check to all quests that deposits any coins over its required amount. Did you also manage to see how it died? There’s only one path it takes through Karamja and I’m certain it eats there.

Only thing i saw it do was grab coins, and tele to karmja. I would have stopped it there, but my young one started acting up. Didnt see how it died, but i also know it didnt grab food

56 minutes ago, eight oh seven said:

Only thing i saw it do was grab coins, and tele to karmja. I would have stopped it there, but my young one started acting up. Didnt see how it died, but i also know it didnt grab food

Very odd, there’s no banking code prior to heading to Karamja. All banking is done at the start of the quest. If you can PM me any extra information you think may help find the issue I’d appreciate it.

Running on free trial, commenting on small issue when questing:

Witch's House (https://youtu.be/TLsg7Wa-LUA?t=78

If the bot misclicks trying get the key from potted plant or doesn't get the key for some reason, the bot will spamclick the door after without having the key.

Consider adding a failsafe checking if the key is in inventory (I think it was 2409 item id), before proceeding to next step.

Thanks! ❤️

Just now, homm88 said:

Running on free trial, commenting on small issue when questing:

Witch's House (https://youtu.be/TLsg7Wa-LUA?t=78

If the bot misclicks trying get the key from potted plant or doesn't get the key for some reason, the bot will spamclick the door after without having the key.

Consider adding a failsafe checking if the key is in inventory (I think it was 2409 item id), before proceeding to next step.

Thanks! ❤️

It has a failsafe, many actually. It's a bug I've been trying to solve for a while, seems walker related but I'm yet to figure out why. Thanks for the report anywho, I'll keep looking..

3RTv70Q.png

• So far using the script, got stuck opening door at witches house, but with manual key retrieval it finished.
  • Just watched it to fight arena, got stuck trying to open door to get to bar for brew.
  • I believe it attempts to safespot but fails which makes you die during fight arena.

Will update as it goes.

Edited by zickzucker

6 hours ago, zickzucker said:
  • So far using the script, got stuck opening door at witches house, but with manual key retrieval it finished.
  • Just watched it to fight arena, got stuck trying to open door to get to bar for brew.
  • I believe it attempts to safespot but fails which makes you die during fight arena.

Will update as it goes.

Refer to above for key issue. Reports need to be in the appropriate bug report format or I’ll struggle to find your issues. 

Thanks 

The bot shut down 3 times, died and the script can't finish the quest if I gear up again. This morning I shut it down because I woke up and the bot has been clicking constatly at a gate for hours. Got banned for this. Thanks for a shitty script. 

1 hour ago, kokkad said:

The bot shut down 3 times, died and the script can't finish the quest if I gear up again. This morning I shut it down because I woke up and the bot has been clicking constatly at a gate for hours. Got banned for this. Thanks for a shitty script. 

It’s working perfectly for me and the majority of the other 35 minimum users, but it’s a complex script that can malfunction due to the many varieties in which people can run it. In future please post a valid bug report should you experience an issue and I’ll endeavour to fix it. 

So I tried run it again. It had problems when the firemaking part started. So I did the firemaking myself. After this I tried to start it up in G.E. It brings out the items needed for the quest Gertrudes cat. Then it shuts down. Shuts down as soon the last item for the quest is withdrawn from bank. Tried to start the quests in another order but same problem. 

• [22:12:11] [DaxWalker] Generating path: {"start":{"z":0,"y":3488,"x":3162},"end":{"z":0,"y":3400,"x":3152},"player":{"fletching":1,"strength":1,"agility":25,"construction":1,"farming":1,"fishing":10,"smithing":1,"mining":1,"member":true,"hunter":1,"defence":1,"cooking":10,"varbit":[{"value":0,"key":5087},{"value":0,"key":5088},{"value":0,"key":5089},{"value":0,"key":5090},{"value":0,"key":4895}],"thieving":1,"ranged":1,"prayer":1,"magic":1,"inventory":[{"value":100,"key":995},{"value":3,"key":8007},{"value":1,"key":327},{"value":1,"key":1927},{"value":1,"key":12625}],"runecrafting":1,"herblore":1,"hitpoints":10,"crafting":31,"woodcutting":36,"firemaking":31,"attack":1,"equipment":[{"value":1,"key":1704}],"setting":[{"value":0,"key":176},{"value":0,"key":32},{"value":0,"key":71},{"value":0,"key":273},{"value":0,"key":144},{"value":0,"key":63},{"value":0,"key":179},{"value":0,"key":145},{"value":0,"key":68},{"value":0,"key":655},{"value":0,"key":10},{"value":0,"key":964},{"value":0,"key":399},{"value":0,"key":869},{"value":0,"key":314},{"value":0,"key":794},{"value":0,"key":440},{"value":0,"key":622},{"value":0,"key":131},{"value":0,"key":335},{"value":0,"key":299},{"value":0,"key":896},{"value":0,"key":671},{"value":33554432,"key":810},{"value":0,"key":17},{"value":0,"key":11},{"value":0,"key":347},{"value":0,"key":302},{"value":0,"key":111},{"value":0,"key":116},{"value":0,"key":482},{"value":0,"key":307},{"value":0,"key":165},{"value":0,"key":150},{"value":0,"key":425},{"value":0,"key":365},{"value":0,"key":1630}],"slayer":1}}
  • [22:12:12] [DaxWalker] {"success":false,"code":500,"contents":"{\"timestamp\":\"Jul 23, 2019 8:12:13 PM\",\"status\":500,\"error\":\"Internal Server Error\",\"message\":\"com.google.gson.JsonSyntaxException: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Expected BEGIN_OBJECT but was STRING at line 1 column 1 path $\",\"path\":\"/walker/generatePath\"}"}
  • [22:12:12] [DaxWalker] [Error] com.google.gson.JsonSyntaxException: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Expected BEGIN_OBJECT but was STRING at line 1 column 1 path $

16 minutes ago, kokkad said:

So I tried run it again. It had problems when the firemaking part started. So I did the firemaking myself. After this I tried to start it up in G.E. It brings out the items needed for the quest Gertrudes cat. Then it shuts down. Shuts down as soon the last item for the quest is withdrawn from bank. Tried to start the quests in another order but same problem. 

• [22:12:11] [DaxWalker] Generating path: {"start":{"z":0,"y":3488,"x":3162},"end":{"z":0,"y":3400,"x":3152},"player":{"fletching":1,"strength":1,"agility":25,"construction":1,"farming":1,"fishing":10,"smithing":1,"mining":1,"member":true,"hunter":1,"defence":1,"cooking":10,"varbit":[{"value":0,"key":5087},{"value":0,"key":5088},{"value":0,"key":5089},{"value":0,"key":5090},{"value":0,"key":4895}],"thieving":1,"ranged":1,"prayer":1,"magic":1,"inventory":[{"value":100,"key":995},{"value":3,"key":8007},{"value":1,"key":327},{"value":1,"key":1927},{"value":1,"key":12625}],"runecrafting":1,"herblore":1,"hitpoints":10,"crafting":31,"woodcutting":36,"firemaking":31,"attack":1,"equipment":[{"value":1,"key":1704}],"setting":[{"value":0,"key":176},{"value":0,"key":32},{"value":0,"key":71},{"value":0,"key":273},{"value":0,"key":144},{"value":0,"key":63},{"value":0,"key":179},{"value":0,"key":145},{"value":0,"key":68},{"value":0,"key":655},{"value":0,"key":10},{"value":0,"key":964},{"value":0,"key":399},{"value":0,"key":869},{"value":0,"key":314},{"value":0,"key":794},{"value":0,"key":440},{"value":0,"key":622},{"value":0,"key":131},{"value":0,"key":335},{"value":0,"key":299},{"value":0,"key":896},{"value":0,"key":671},{"value":33554432,"key":810},{"value":0,"key":17},{"value":0,"key":11},{"value":0,"key":347},{"value":0,"key":302},{"value":0,"key":111},{"value":0,"key":116},{"value":0,"key":482},{"value":0,"key":307},{"value":0,"key":165},{"value":0,"key":150},{"value":0,"key":425},{"value":0,"key":365},{"value":0,"key":1630}],"slayer":1}}
  • [22:12:12] [DaxWalker] {"success":false,"code":500,"contents":"{\"timestamp\":\"Jul 23, 2019 8:12:13 PM\",\"status\":500,\"error\":\"Internal Server Error\",\"message\":\"com.google.gson.JsonSyntaxException: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Expected BEGIN_OBJECT but was STRING at line 1 column 1 path $\",\"path\":\"/walker/generatePath\"}"}
  • [22:12:12] [DaxWalker] [Error] com.google.gson.JsonSyntaxException: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Expected BEGIN_OBJECT but was STRING at line 1 column 1 path $

It seems that dax walker is currently broken.

@daxmagex

15 hours ago, HeyImJamie said:

Refer to above for key issue. Reports need to be in the appropriate bug report format or I’ll struggle to find your issues. 

Thanks 

Whats the format? Wasn't really attempting to report though was letting others know where the script might need manual assistance.

This seems to be a DaxWalker issue as previously mentioned but I'll post it regardless just to be sure.

All options selected but ordered differently.

Script fails to return to the king after speaking to Hazelmere during The Grand Tree

http://prntscr.com/ojlzry

Client debug (Little to no relevant info): https://pastebin.com/vKjSsqcV

Bot debug: https://pastebin.com/FwM9DKe0

Update: Moving manually off of the isle that Hazelmere is on seemed to fix the issue, so it may be an issue with that area instead. Perhaps navigating the ladder back down was an issue? Not too sure

Other than that small hiccup it's ran for ~4 hours with no other issue :)

Edited by Jackthedon

When trying to do either the Fight Arena or Tree Gnome Village and starting from the Grand Exchange, the script attempts to use the spirit tree to travel to the Gnome Stronghold even though Tree Gnome Village hasn't been completed in order to use them and therefore gets stuck.

This account has completed The Grand Tree and I believe that's why this is happening.

When completing The Grand Tree it always travelled via other means such as charter to Port Khazard, but since that has been completed it seems to want to use the spirit trees for everything. I imagine this is a simple error mistaking The Grand Tree for Tree Gnome Village with regards to when spirit trees are enabled for use?

Extra small suggestion: Currently, navigating from the G.E to the gnome stronghold entails teleporting to Falador, running to Port Sarim, chartering to Port Khazard and then running a fair distance to the stronghold. It'd be much quicker to simply use the Amulet of Passage to teleport to The Outpost which is very close to the entrance of the Gnome Stronghold.

If any of this needs clarification feel free to PM.

Update: Just looked into it a little further. Completing The Grand tree does allow use of the spirit tree at the Gnome Stronghold, but none of the others (required by Tree Gnome Village). Which explains the logic of why it wants to navigate there, as it would provide the quickest way to the Tree Gnome Village, however it seems the script is assuming all trees are enabled by completing The Grand tree which isn't the case.

Edited by Jackthedon

17 minutes ago, Jackthedon said:

When trying to do either the Fight Arena or Tree Gnome Village and starting from the Grand Exchange, the script attempts to use the spirit tree to travel to the Gnome Stronghold even though Tree Gnome Village hasn't been completed in order to use them and therefore gets stuck.

This account has completed The Grand Tree and I believe that's why this is happening.

When completing The Grand Tree it always travelled via other means such as charter to Port Khazard, but since that has been completed it seems to want to use the spirit trees for everything. I imagine this is a simple error mistaking The Grand Tree for Tree Gnome Village with regards to when spirit trees are enabled for use?

Extra small suggestion: Currently, navigating from the G.E to the gnome stronghold entails teleporting to Falador, running to Port Sarim, chartering to Port Khazard and then running a fair distance to the stronghold. It'd be much quicker to simply use the Amulet of Passage to teleport to The Outpost which is very close to the entrance of the Gnome Stronghold.

If any of this needs clarification feel free to PM.

Update: Just looked into it a little further. Completing The Grand tree does allow use of the spirit tree at the Gnome Stronghold, but none of the others (required by Tree Gnome Village). Which explains the logic of why it wants to navigate there, as it would provide the quickest way to the Tree Gnome Village, however it seems the script is assuming all trees are enabled by completing The Grand tree which isn't the case.

I’ll get back to you on Saturday when I return from my training as I’d like to discuss these points with you. Some are DaxWalker related, some should already be implemented and some I’d like to include. Thanks for the reports, if you want a quicker response while I’m away you can join my discord through my signature and my script support staff will assist you / note your points ❤️

8 hours ago, HeyImJamie said:

I’ll get back to you on Saturday when I return from my training as I’d like to discuss these points with you. Some are DaxWalker related, some should already be implemented and some I’d like to include. Thanks for the reports, if you want a quicker response while I’m away you can join my discord through my signature and my script support staff will assist you / note your points ❤️

No rush, the simple user-side fix for the second issue should be to do Tree Gnome Village before The Grand Tree and that should avoid any hiccup (untested).

Other than the two issues I've mentioned, I've ran an account from lvl 3 through the entire script and it's worked incredibly well!

Edited by Jackthedon
  • Like 1

I'm sure it's because of the update today but I bought your script and it is crashing on startup. Sometimes it will make it to GE then just crash. 

20 minutes ago, Jackthedon said:

I'm running it as we speak, no issues on my end

I wonder what I'm doing wrong. Tried it again, just crashes again at GE. Thanks for the heads up that it's on my end.

Just noticed what seems to be a bug when navigating to start the Sea Slug quest: http://prntscr.com/ok2325

It just seems unable to click the Ardougne option, which is strange because I ran this yesterday without running into the issue. ?‍♂️

Bot Debug: https://pastebin.com/LPXxZj7Z

Pausing, clicking Ardougne manually and unpausing allowed it to continue from there and bypass the issue as a temp fix.

2 hours ago, Jackthedon said:

Just noticed what seems to be a bug when navigating to start the Sea Slug quest: http://prntscr.com/ok2325

It just seems unable to click the Ardougne option, which is strange because I ran this yesterday without running into the issue. ?‍♂️

Bot Debug: https://pastebin.com/LPXxZj7Z

Pausing, clicking Ardougne manually and unpausing allowed it to continue from there and bypass the issue as a temp fix.

I don’t remember that Ardy option ever being there.. was it added with today’s update?