Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Jamie

[Premium] JNMZStarter - Automated NMZ Account Creation [CLI Support | 30+ Tasks | 20+ Quests | 10+ Skills | Advanced User Customisation]

On 9/15/2019 at 1:56 PM, plurat said:

Hello,

I have just purchased the script after using the trail period, I seem to enjoy how it operates and i'm successfully ran no hiccups 3.2hours in.

Ill keep this post updated with progression report, thanks for the time you've been putting into it i can surely see it.

thanks,

z

How did it go? I had a bunch of problems with the script, decided to give it another go today. So I'm monitoring progress now.

On 9/29/2019 at 5:50 PM, sudouk said:

had one account that it worked perfectly on, made a new account and got instantly banned, made another one insta aswell 😕

Sounds like the bans are related to your account creation methods than the script itself. I'm yet to receive a ban from this script when creating accounts safely.

ran into a few issues.

1) does not purchase enough leathers for 1-31 crafting (roughly 30 short)

2) unable to charter a ship to ardy for the sea slug quest. just stands next to the ship and paces back and forth

3) withdraws food for the fishing contest, when the bot goes to start the quest it does not pick up the fishing ticket since there is to many items in the inventory. the bot carrys on running. on my first account, the script kept running until near the end of the quest. i then had to manually take over. 

after the quest was completed, i tried to manually restart the remaning few quests. the display kept saying locating a bank while the camera just span in circles. tried to restart the script 15-20 times in different quest start locations and banks. no luck. finished all prequests by hand.

now running the script on my 2nd account, avoided the first issue by manually buying more leathers, avoid the 2nd issue by manually picking up the fishing contest ticket.

i was interested in running this script on 80 accounts, but it really does not sound fun baby sitting that many accounts...

Edited by bloodface906

Truly awful script. I've just lost 3 accounts because of this script. These accounts cost me £50 each. - they were matured accounts

Why aren't there any fails safes included? It literally just stands there for hours failing to do a simple thing like talk to the boat man. If you want to get banned, use this script. 

Edited by chachacha

14 hours ago, chachacha said:

Truly awful script. I've just lost 3 accounts because of this script. These accounts cost me £50 each. - they were matured accounts

Why aren't there any fails safes included? It literally just stands there for hours failing to do a simple thing like talk to the boat man. If you want to get banned, use this script. 

Excactly the same thing happened to me, got stuck at the boat for a LONG time = 2 banned accounts

15 hours ago, chachacha said:

1 hour ago, celariongang said:

Excactly the same thing happened to me, got stuck at the boat for a LONG time = 2 banned accounts

38 minutes ago, celariongang said:

Script really need some repairs, gets stuck at grand tree, sea slug at boatman, and if you die a fight arena it can't complete.

In future, it would be appreciated if you could post a proper bug report so that I can resolve your issues. All accounts run through fine for me, so I'll need further information to iron out remaining bugs.

8 hours ago, HeyImJamie said:

In future, it would be appreciated if you could post a proper bug report so that I can resolve your issues. All accounts run through fine for me, so I'll need further information to iron out remaining bugs.

Prove it. If you can show me a video of this script working e2e I'll give you £1000. No updates to the script can be made 

You're the one selling the script, you should make sure it's working. 

We put our accounts trust that the script wont stand in the same spot for 8 hours without failsafes. You've really let us down here 

3 hours ago, chachacha said:

Prove it. If you can show me a video of this script working e2e I'll give you £1000. No updates to the script can be made 

You're the one selling the script, you should make sure it's working. 

We put our accounts trust that the script wont stand in the same spot for 8 hours without failsafes. You've really let us down here 

It’s impossible to test a script on every setup, especially as this script allows you to change the order in which tasks are completed.

I’ll look at implementing failsafes, but due to the nature of this script it’s not as simple as it may seem. If you want to assist with fixing the remaining bugs, feel free to PM me but I assure you I cannot find them all personally.

First let me say this script is almost perfect

Only thing I have noticed so far is on start of sea slug quest it will try to take cart to shilo and get stuck in a loop? But once you bring it to quest start it seems to be fine

Keep up the great work!

Edited by met10k

On 11/12/2019 at 11:31 PM, Marley said:

Been having some difficulty with this script today on two different account the bot seems to get randomly stuck in some places.

Walking is handled by DaxWalker, but I can try and fix some edge cases if you let me know where.

On 11/15/2019 at 5:28 PM, Jasonpwlservice said:

are you still working on this script? (like updating it and fixing bugs?)

Yes, but updates have been sparse recently. I'd like to begin adding more customisation options soon, as well as a few more quests.

2 hours ago, blueberrymuffin said:

it buys all items in 8 GE slots and clicks the top right (collect to bank) then closes and banks the cash, then withdrawls the cash when buying items. not human like at all.

Unless something's changed I'm fairly sure it loops through the majority of its to buy before banking, and even then I don't recall it depositing coins. I'll take a look next time I run it, but 'not human like at all' is a pretty bold statement to make as we all play differently. It's just not how you play.

script did all  the skill tasts, then started the cat quest, and got stuck out back on door, without even talking to her to start the quest.. i skipped that tast, sea slug, gets stuck trying to travel with the guy that has the wheel barrel..... it doesnt work at all. refund please? i bought the script about an hour or two ago. tried on two diff accounts doesnt work at all.