Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sign in to follow this  
Proxy-Cheap

Windows VPS and Residential Proxy

Hello everyone,

Proxy-cheap.com offers Residential proxies and Windows VPS

Residential Proxies

Residential proxies from 50+ countries and 300+ cities to choose from. With our Residential Proxy, you are assured to get the minimum amount of PVs and action blocks.
$7

Entry

10 IPs included
$70/month
Dedicated
Unlimited bandwidth
Username and Password
Up to 1000 Mbit/s
$6

Advanced

25 IPs included
$150/month
Dedicated
Unlimited bandwidth
Username and Password
Up to 1000 Mbit/s
$5

Enterprise

50 IPs included
$250/month
Dedicated
Unlimited bandwidth
Username and Password
Up to 1000 Mbit/s

Virtual Private Server (VPS)

VPS stands for Virtual Private Server, and it’s practically another computer running 24/7 to which you can connect and do things as you would do on your home computer. You can connect to it from anywhere in the world and it continues to run and do it’s job even when you are not connected that is why it is a great idea to have one to run your tools on.
$8

Small

price per month
up to 5 accounts
Windows Server 2012 R2
80GB SSD Storage
2GB RAM
1 Core vCPU
Unmetered Data Transfer
1 Dedicated IP
Up to 1000 Mbit/s
$12

Business

price per month
up to 20 accounts
Windows Server 2012 R2
160GB SSD Storage
4GB RAM
2 Core vCPU
Unmetered Data Transfer
1 Dedicated IP
Up to 1000 Mbit/s
$24

Premium

price per month
up to 70 accounts
Windows Server 2012 R2
320GB SSD Storage
8GB RAM
3 Core vCPU
Unmetered Data Transfer
1 Dedicated IP
Up to 1000 Mbit/s

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Fluffee
      Fluffee's Server Setup 3.0
      As some of you may know, I released an automated server setup script a little over a year ago. Albeit that script worked well, I was never fully satisfied with it, as I found it to be kind of messy to use. As a result, I rewrote the script, and restructured it, to add more, and stronger support for the different versions of Debian, the different versions of CentOS and the different versions of Ubuntu. However, with so many different Operating Systems being supported, and many different server providers having different setups, it's hard for me to test every possible scenario on my own. Which is why I've been privately handing this script out, and am now publicly looking for help.

What does the script do?
      Similar to my previous setup script, this script changes the SSH port and creates a new user for connecting and using the server and disables root SSH connections; it installs the latest version of TightVNC Server (1.3.10) and sets that up with the desired port and password. It installs JDK 102 (32 or 64 bit depending on the OS), and installs TRiBot and OSBuddy and sets up the appropriate .jar file associations.
      What operating systems does it support?
      - CentOS (6.x and 7.x) (32 and 64 bit)
      - Debian (7.x and 8.x) (32 and 64 bit)
      - Ubuntu (12.x, 14.x and 16.x) (32 and 64 bit)
      Does it work?
      As far as I know, yes it does in fact work, and it works well if I might add. However, given that I can't test every possible setup, there is the potential for differences and issues
      How do I run the script?
      Login as root to a fresh VPS/dedi running one of the supported operating systems. From there run the commands listed below and follow the onscreen instructions. For those who would like to see the script's code, it can be found on my bitbucket here. The commands to run are as follows:
      wget --no-check-cert https://bitbucket.org/teamfluffee/fluffees-server-setup/raw/master/fluffees-server-setup.sh && chmod +x fluffees-server-setup.sh && bash fluffees-server-setup.sh -v Version History

• By CrudeCorrosionWatcher
      I'm having difficulties connecting my bots through my proxies.  I've confirmed that the proxies themselves are working by connecting directly through them in my LAN settings on windows, and then visiting WhatsMyIP.  Using the LAN settings method I'm also able to load TRiBot and load a client.  When I try loading Tribot normally without proxies, it loads,and launching clients without proxies works.  If I try launching tribot OR a client with the same proxies I had confirmed working, I get a timeout in the former case and a perpetual "Loading client params" in the latter.
      Has anybody else experienced anything similar and is there something obvious I'm overlooking? Thank you for your input
      tribot_error.txt
    • By Heroinkid
      Hi I got a proxy server from Virmach. I cannot seem to get Tribot to connect to it. I have gotten a 3rd party internet browser called Maxthus to get it to work so I don't think that its the server that's not working. Yes I have VIP-E as well. Please help thanks!

• By lawjestaw
      !!Huge SALE for the next 48 Hour!!
      Welcome to Tribot's RDP & VPS Store

Here you can get High Quality and Cheap RDP for 1 month 
      ------------
      Duration : 28-35 days
      Renewable: Non-renewable
      Usage: Everything is allowed, except +18 sites, you need to use VPN
      ------------
      ------------
      Payment method: BTC | OSGP | or PP (For high ranking members)

PM me on Tribot
      OR
      Discord- Lawjestaw#5137

• By D Bolter
      Accepting OS GP ($0.5/m), Skrill, Crypto (coinbase), PayPal (friends/family/gift), Venmo
      prices are for 30 days
      Residential Proxies are $15 each
      Discord (preferred): ash#2176

Terms of Service:

• By reese33
      looking for site that sells unflagged / no prior use proxies 

preferably cheap

if someone has commented already a site, please comment the one you use/know of (if willing to share)!

thanks, 
      reese
    • By Fluffee
      Creating this thread to provide an easy way for me to link new users to my tutorials, as well as have them all in my Signature, without making it obnoxious.
      -- Fluffee's Ultimate Guide to Botting Series --
      -- General Tutorials --
      -- AutoHotKey Releases --
    • By MNO
      We offer 3 packages, all packages come with the following things pre-installed:
      Windows 10 Java Google Chrome Firefox Dreambot You will get acces through a Remote Desktop Connection (rdp) which we will setup for you.
      Ordering can be done through discord:
      Server: https://discord.gg/jzwNzED
      User: Nex#8648 (UID: 109992979057373184)
      We accept most crypto & rsgp. (Paypal for trusted users)
      We currently offer the following packages:
      Bronze Server
      CPU: Intel Core i7-4770  (or equiv) RAM: 8 GB  Can run: ~12 bots $40/Month
      Iron Server
      CPU: Intel Xeon E3-1275V6  (or equiv) RAM: 64 GB  Can run: ~17 bots $60/Month
      Steel Server
      CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 1700X (or equiv) RAM: 64 GB  Can run: ~25 bots $80/Month  
      TOS:
      1) You will not use this service for any illegal activity.
      2) You will notify us in time for a renewal of service's (>1 week ahead).
      3) All payments are final and we offer no refunds.
      4) By using our service you agree to these terms.
      Breaking any of these will result in instant termination of service with NO refund.

• Our picks

• TRiBot 12 Release Candidate

The TRiBot team has been hard at work creating the last major version of TRiBot before the TRiBot X release. We've noticed many problems with TRiBot 11 with a lot of users preferring TRiBot 10 over 11. We've heard you, so we took TRiBot 10, added the new features introduced with 11, introduced some other new things, and created TRiBot 12. So without further adieu, here's TRiBot 12.
        • Sad
      • 9 replies
    • Gradle is a build tool used to accelerate developer productivity.

We recently setup a Maven repository (TRiBot Central) to make it easier for scripters to create scripts. Check it out here: https://gitlab.com/trilez-software/tribot/tribot-central/-/packages

Furthermore, we've released a simple Gradle project to make it easy to run TRiBot and develop scripts for it. Check it out here: https://gitlab.com/trilez-software/tribot/tribot-gradle-launcher

The goals of TRiBot Central are to:

Deliver updates to TRiBot faster

Better organize TRiBot's dependencies (AKA dependancies)

Make it easier to develop scripts for TRiBot

Make it easier to use and run TRiBot

Note: TRiBot won't be able to run scripts from within this project until TRiBot's next release.
      • 10 replies
    • Hi everyone,

I'd like to thank everyone for their patience in this transition period. Since last week, we've worked out the remaining bugs with this integration.

Some users have still been having issues with connecting their forums account to their Auth0 account. To resolve this, we've imported all forums accounts into Auth0.

Unfortunately, the accounts which were imported today were using an unsupported password hashing algorithm. Hence, random passwords were set during the import.

What does this mean for me?

If you've previously linked your forums account to your Auth0 account, you don't have to do anything. Nothing changes for you.

If you haven't logged in via our new login yet,

Try logging in with your forums email address and the last password you used

If you are unable to login, please use the "Forgot password" tool on the login page:
      Follow the instructions to reset your password

• thonking
      • 17 replies
    • Hello everyone,

Last week we tried to roll out Auth0 Login, but we lost that battle. Now it's time to win the war!

Important changes

When logging into the client, you'll now have to enter your Auth0 account credentials instead of your forums credentials

Note: 2FA is still handled through your forums account (for the time being)

Changes for existing users

You'll have to link your Auth0 account to your forums account here: https://tribot.org/forums/settings/login/?service=11

Auth0 accounts have been created for most existing users. Please use your forums email address and password to login.

Important notes

Make sure to verify your email address upon creating a new Auth0 account

When we mention your Auth0 account, we mean your account used for auth.tribot.org as displayed below
      • 81 replies
    • To better support the upcoming changes (TRiBot X, new repository), we're switching our login handler to Auth0. Instead of logging in with the standard form, you'll now be required to login through our Auth0 application.

All existing accounts which have been used within approximately the past year have been imported into Auth0 using the same email and password combination which has been stored on the forums.

What does this mean for users?

Your account credentials are now even more securely stored

You'll be able to login via Facebook, Google, and others in the future

Is there anything users have to do differently now?

Existing users: You'll have to login with the standard login, open your Account Settings, then link your Auth0 account

New users: You'll be redirected to our Auth0 app (auth.tribot.org) where you'll be able to create an account

Why was this change made?

The new apps we are creating (such as the new repository) aren't able to use the forums to handle user logins

To centralize all user accounts in one area

To ensure that the client login doesn't go down when the forums are having problems

To speed up our development

Other considerations

There's no documentation or official support for using Invision Community combined with Auth0, so there are still a few kinks we're working out

We're in the works of creating an account management panel specifically for Auth0 accounts (ETA August)

It's not possible to change email addresses for the time being (this will be resolved this August)

Changing passwords is a weird process for the time being. To change your password, you'll have to use the "Don't remember your password" tool on the Auth0 login page
      • 11 replies