Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

tomelis3211

nSmither not working because of dax walker server issues

Description of the bug (be specific): Sometimes script stops when need to walk somewhere (G.E. most of the time)

How often the bug occurs:  1 out of 10 times.

Triggers of the bug (if known): Walking somewhere

Java version:  JDK1.8.0_101

Max Heap Size:386

TRiBot client version: 10.18_3

Looking Glass (yes/no): NO

Operating System: WINDOWS 7

Script Name: nSmither

TRiBot Old-School or RS3: OSRS

CLIENT DEBUG: 
[16:44:04] [Debug] CLICK_BANK_BOOTH
[16:44:07] [Debug] DEPOSIT_RANDOM_ITEMS
[16:44:09] [Debug] WITHDRAW_BARS
[16:44:12] [Debug] MOVE_TO_FURNACE
[16:44:13] scripts.dax_api.api_lib.json.ParseException: Expected value at 1:1
[16:44:13]     at scripts.dax_api.api_lib.json.g.A(JsonParser.java:490)
[16:44:13]     at scripts.dax_api.api_lib.json.g.i(JsonParser.java:486)
[16:44:13]     at scripts.dax_api.api_lib.json.g.H(JsonParser.java:193)
[16:44:13]     at scripts.dax_api.api_lib.json.g.i(JsonParser.java:152)
[16:44:13]     at scripts.dax_api.api_lib.json.g.i(JsonParser.java:91)
[16:44:13]     at scripts.dax_api.api_lib.json.h.i(Json.java:295)
[16:44:13]     at scripts.dax_api.api_lib.f.i(WebWalkerServerApi.java:108)
[16:44:13]     at scripts.dax_api.api_lib.f.i(WebWalkerServerApi.java:67)
[16:44:13]     at scripts.dax_api.api_lib.a.i(DaxWalker.java:67)
[16:44:13]     at scripts.dax_api.api_lib.a.i(DaxWalker.java:53)
[16:44:13]     at scripts.napi.a.z.i(Movement.java:28)
[16:44:13]     at scripts.napi.a.z.i(Movement.java:88)
[16:44:13]     at scripts.napi.a.z.i(Movement.java:72)
[16:44:13]     at scripts.napi.a.z.i(Movement.java:59)
[16:44:13]     at scripts.napi.a.z.i(Movement.java:28)
[16:44:13]     at scripts.napi.a.z.i(Movement.java:37)
[16:44:13]     at scripts.smither.actions.cannonballs.a.i(SmeltCannonballs.java:95)
[16:44:13]     at scripts.napi.framework.NScript.run(NScript.java:593)
[16:44:13]     at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
[16:44:13] [Debug] Script ending
[16:44:14] [Signature Tracker] Data updated successfully
[16:44:16] Script Ended: nSmither.

Bot Debug:

[16:43:59] [Walker Engine] Reached end of path
[16:44:12] [Walker Debug] LoginAction state when trying to walk: INGAME
[16:44:13] [DaxWalker] Generating path: {"start":{"z":0,"x":3098,"y":3494},"end":{"z":0,"x":3109,"y":3500},"player":{"agility":1,"strength":1,"equipment":[],"herblore":1,"slayer":1,"thieving":1,"prayer":1,"mining":1,"farming":1,"construction":1,"inventory":[{"value":1,"key":2353},{"value":1,"key":2353},{"value":1,"key":4},{"value":1,"key":2353},{"value":1,"key":2353},{"value":1,"key":2353},{"value":1,"key":2353},{"value":1,"key":2353},{"value":1,"key":2353},{"value":1,"key":2353},{"value":1,"key":2353},{"value":1,"key":2353},{"value":1,"key":2353},{"value":1,"key":2353},{"value":1,"key":2353},{"value":1,"key":2353},{"value":1,"key":2353},{"value":1,"key":2353},{"value":1,"key":2353},{"value":1,"key":2353},{"value":1,"key":2353},{"value":1,"key":2353},{"value":1,"key":2353},{"value":1,"key":2353},{"value":1,"key":2353},{"value":1,"key":2353},{"value":1,"key":2353},{"value":1,"key":2353}],"magic":1,"setting":[{"value":0,"key":176},{"value":0,"key":32},{"value":0,"key":71},{"value":0,"key":273},{"value":0,"key":144},{"value":0,"key":63},{"value":0,"key":179},{"value":0,"key":145},{"value":0,"key":68},{"value":0,"key":655},{"value":0,"key":10},{"value":0,"key":964},{"value":0,"key":399},{"value":0,"key":869},{"value":0,"key":314},{"value":0,"key":794},{"value":0,"key":440},{"value":0,"key":622},{"value":0,"key":131},{"value":0,"key":335},{"value":0,"key":299},{"value":0,"key":896},{"value":0,"key":671},{"value":33554432,"key":810},{"value":0,"key":17},{"value":0,"key":11},{"value":0,"key":347},{"value":0,"key":302},{"value":0,"key":111},{"value":0,"key":116},{"value":0,"key":482},{"value":0,"key":307},{"value":0,"key":165},{"value":0,"key":150},{"value":0,"key":425},{"value":0,"key":365},{"value":0,"key":1630}],"runecrafting":1,"ranged":1,"fishing":1,"crafting":1,"firemaking":1,"varbit":[{"value":0,"key":5087},{"value":0,"key":5088},{"value":0,"key":5089},{"value":0,"key":5090},{"value":0,"key":4895}],"member":true,"defence":1,"hunter":1,"fletching":1,"smithing":65,"woodcutting":1,"attack":1,"hitpoints":10,"cooking":1}}
[16:44:13] [Debug] Stop reason: null
[16:44:14] [Debug] null

Screenshots (if any):

Edited by tomelis3211

17 hours ago, Netami said:

As @Einstein said it's been documented past day or so, dax is the only one able to fix this and it is not a TRiBot or nSmither error

This is an unfair claim to make, you as a premium scripter are responsible for your own script, the fact that you took a shortcut by using daxwalker, does not justify your script's downtime. Saying this is not a nSmither error is ridiculous. Dax is not the only one who can fix your script, YOU are. write another walker.

Edited by gef30
  • Thanks 1
  • thonking 4

28 minutes ago, gef30 said:

This is an unfair claim to make, you as a premium scripter are responsible for your own script, the fact that you took a shortcut by using daxwalker, does not justify your script's downtime. Saying this is not a nSmither error is ridiculous. Dax is not the only one who can fix your script, YOU are. write another walker.

I feel this is an unfair thing to say. You don't just write another walker like dax has done. And it has been working really well for a long time. Just give them a little time and I'm sure it will all be fixed.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, botuser420 said:

I feel this is an unfair thing to say. You don't just write another walker like dax has done. And it has been working really well for a long time. Just give them a little time and I'm sure it will all be fixed.

Its not unfair. @Netami is claiming its not an issue from his script whatsoever, though chose to use this service, so it is an issue from his script, THAT is unfair. He is using his knowledge to deceive someone who doesn't have to same knowledge, so he doesn't have to do the work required for a fix. At least thats what this looks like. This is something i would not expect from a premium scripter.

Had he chosen his words better, without just boldly saying its not an Nsmither error, it would have been a different story.

Edited by gef30
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, gef30 said:

Its not unfair. @Netami is claiming its not an issue from his script whatsoever, though chose to use this service, so it is an issue from his script, THAT is unfair. He is using his knowledge to deceive someone who doesn't have to same knowledge, so he doesn't have to do the work required for a fix. At least thats what this looks like. This is something i would not expect from a premium scripter.

Had he chosen his words better, without just boldly saying its not an Nsmither error, it would have been a different story.

If we want to get really technical, the only reason that DaxWalker exists is because the TRiBot webwalker is unusable, despite every scripter paying 30% of all their sales to TRiBot to develop and maintain the API. 

In addition, no bot or software is without some downtime. It seems pretty unreasonable to expect every scripter to write their own walker or webwalker (even then if it was also hosted on a server it would experience downtime). 

Edit: I'm not sure you understand the sheer complexity and time investment of a webwalker that functions well; we're talking upwards of hundreds of hours then months of finding and fixing bugs and oversights. It's not feasible for us to just "write your own walker" as you put it. 

Edited by Netami

4 minutes ago, Netami said:

If we want to get really technical, the only reason that DaxWalker exists is because the TRiBot webwalker is unusable, despite every scripter paying 30% of all their sales to TRiBot to develop and maintain the API. 

In addition, no bot or software is without some downtime. It seems pretty unreasonable to expect every scripter to write their own walker or webwalker (even then if it was also hosted on a server it would experience downtime). 

You are right, however the fact that the service you chose to use has downtime, makes it an nsmither issue. You can fix the problem, but its unreasonable to put in hours for paying customers.

(i am not a customer)

Edited by gef30

Technically if i am buying a script and it is not working, i should get a refund, no matter what. 

Its like buying a brand new bicycle, taking your first ride and noticing the gear switch is broken, then returning to the bicycle dealership and they tell you, its not their responsibility, because they did not manufacture the gear switch.

or its like hiring construction workers to build you a house, but the house falls down when they finish their work, and they just say "we used bricks from daxmagex to build your house" its not our responsibility that the house collapsed.

If you sell me product, its all yours, no matter what you used to make it.

I just hope we get noticed that its fixed so i can buy the script again.

Edited by tomelis3211

1 hour ago, Netami said:

Edit: I'm not sure you understand the sheer complexity and time investment of a webwalker that functions well; we're talking upwards of hundreds of hours then months of finding and fixing bugs and oversights. It's not feasible for us to just "write your own walker" as you put it. 

Lets not start doubting my capability now. I know what it takes to develop a (web)walker (i never talked about a webwalker btw), just because my name ins't blue that doesn't mean i'm not a software engineer. My ambition wasn't selling scripts with auto ban compliance v2, which practically never ends up in making a profit.

You use a webwalker because you're lazy to build the longer paths yourself, its not required to build a new web walker to solve your walking needs, however i would make one anyways.

Edited by gef30
  • Haha 1
  • thonking 1

9 minutes ago, gef30 said:

I know what it takes to develop a (web)walker (i never talked about a webwalker btw), just because my name ins't blue that doesn't mean i'm not a software engineer.

You use a webwalker because you're lazy to build the longer paths yourself, its not required to build a new web walker to solve your walking needs, however i would make one anyways.

1) Netami isn't the creator of nsmither. you're just too lazy to read the name of the script writer 

2) just because you took some computer science classes doesn't mean you're a software engineer.. and if you were you could write your own smither and just not be lazy.

3) technically you can use daxs engine to walk local paths but most people havnt bothered to do that since the walker has been up for like 3 years with maybe 3 combined days of downtime

1 hour ago, tomelis3211 said:

Technically if i am buying a script and it is not working, i should get a refund, no matter what. 

Its like buying a brand new bicycle, taking your first ride and noticing the gear switch is broken, then returning to the bicycle dealership and they tell you, its not their responsibility, because they did not manufacture the gear switch.

or its like hiring construction workers to build you a house, but the house falls down when they finish their work, and they just say "we used bricks from daxmagex to build your house" its not our responsibility that the house collapsed.

If you sell me product, its all yours, no matter what you used to make it.

I just hope we get noticed that its fixed so i can buy the script again.

Did you even ask for a refund? If you just bought it and havnt been able to use it I see no reason why you wouldn't be able to get a refund.

I guess Amazon should stop being lazy and fix their servers right?

Honestly fuck off you're an entitled little brat who claims he's a software engineer. go make your own scripts, and your own walker and stop being lazy.

Edited by adamhackz
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, adamhackz said:

1) Netami isn't the creator of nsmither. you're just too lazy to read the name of the script writer 

2) just because you took some computer science classes doesn't mean you're a software engineer.. and if you were you could write your own smither and just not be lazy.

3) technically you can use daxs engine to walk local paths but most people havnt bothered to do that since the walker has been up for like 3 years with maybe 3 combined days of downtime

Did you even ask for a refund? If you just bought it and havnt been able to use it I see no reason why you wouldn't be able to get a refund.

1. i dont really care, if a script doesnt work, its the script's issue

2. You are right, like i said before, i am not a customer, i havent made a purchase on tribot for years, including vip. I dont care about writing scripts anymore, its a waste of time.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, gef30 said:

1. i dont really care, if a script doesnt work, its the script's issue

2. You are right, like i said before, i am not a customer, i havent made a purchase on tribot for years, including vip. I dont care about writing scripts anymore, its a waste of time.

you are literally vip extended as you posted that comment. 

???

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

On 9/2/2019 at 11:05 AM, Netami said:

Me: I want scripter again
Alek: Fine, write me a new script
Me: Okay I'll just write a quester
Alek: Good, idc
Me: *spends 2 hours nearly completing script*
Me: *realizes web walker doesn't support zeah yet*
Me: *alek said he'd be adding zeah soon, i'll just wait it out"
Me: *guess he isnt adding it before the deadline, oh well*
---Deadline---
Me: I couldn't finish the script because the webwalker didn't support Zeah
Alek: Too bad
Alek: *perm bans*
Me: Fuck you, that's unfair. A ban was never a part of the deal! Now I can't write private scripts you fucking asshole.
Alek: *leaves*
Me: He's such a piece of shit. This is completely unfair
Donnie: Nothing about this is unfair. If the webwalker was broken YOU should have written your own walker
Me: Still doesn't explain why I'm fucking banned
Donnie: I agree, your ban wasn't justified but you still should've written your own walker

BTQ5tAZ.png

Take your friend's advice and write your own walker.

6 hours ago, Flamo353 said:

Donnie: Nothing about this is unfair. If THE webwalker was broken YOU should have written your own walker

I'm glad you said that, daxwalker is not the official webwalker from tribot. It's a third party service. When it breaks, it's your own responsibility, because you chose to use it. If your script relies on the official tribot webwalker, and stops functioning because of that, then it is not your fault, because the tribot webwalker is an official api method. If you've been a member of this forum for the time that you have, you should already know this.

Edited by gef30

10 hours ago, gef30 said:

I'm glad you said that, daxwalker is not the official webwalker from tribot. It's a third party service. When it breaks, it's your own responsibility, because you chose to use it. If your script relies on the official tribot webwalker, and stops functioning because of that, then it is not your fault, because the tribot webwalker is an official api method. If you've been a member of this forum for the time that you have, you should already know this.

If the script isn't working and isn't being fixed manner, please submit a refund request.

Otherwise, please allow the scripter to decide how to best handle their own product downtime.

@tomelis3211 This is not a client issue, but rather an issue with a popular service used by many scripts. It's currently being worked on, according to Dax. If the script you purchased is still not working and isn't being fixed within a few days, please submit a refund request.

Edited by wastedbro