Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

bbuu20

Bbuu20's Tutorial Island [ABC2] [Free] [Open Source]

Bbuu20's Tutorial Island (ABC2) (V2.0)

Hi, and thanks for checking out my tutorial island reboot! This script completes tutorial island for free!

I am very open to any suggestions on how I could improve this script. Please let me know if you experience any issue at all with the script, I will do my best to fix it and reply to you quickly. If you enjoy the script, some positive feedback would be greatly appreciated!

In the near future, I will be re-implementing the gui and paint, I realize it is rather basic for now.

Join my discord server: https://discordapp.com/invite/nF7fsjx

Source Code: https://github.com/zperkins11/Tribot/tree/master/scripts/tutorialIsland

Get It On The Repository: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3296-bbuu20-s-tutorial-island/

Edited by bbuu20
V 2.0!
  • Thanks 1

I haven't tried your script and I'm no java expert but I took a quick look and got a few suggestions for you:

else {
                    clickInventory.clickInventory("Shortbow");
                    clickInventory.clickInventory("Bronze arrow");
                    Walking.walkTo(new RSTile(3111, 9516));
                    General.sleep(General.random(1200, 1500));
                    talkToNPC.talkToNpc("Giant rat");
                }

Misclicks happen so it's better to check if things are equipped and if not then equip them.

Also General.sleep(1200, 1500) does accomplish the same as General.sleep(General.random(1200, 1500));

• Like 1

1 hour ago, botuser420 said:

I haven't tried your script and I'm no java expert but I took a quick look and got a few suggestions for you:

else {
                    clickInventory.clickInventory("Shortbow");
                    clickInventory.clickInventory("Bronze arrow");
                    Walking.walkTo(new RSTile(3111, 9516));
                    General.sleep(General.random(1200, 1500));
                    talkToNPC.talkToNpc("Giant rat");
                }

Misclicks happen so it's better to check if things are equipped and if not then equip them.

Also General.sleep(1200, 1500) does accomplish the same as General.sleep(General.random(1200, 1500));

Thanks for all the tips, I am still fairly new to the api so I really appreciate it!

1 minute ago, bao5757 said:

Such BUG still exists. 

YTS9ID2G63)8JDKLL143UIU.png

@LSBZ2]}(WSE5IPSG_C@CT7.png

Is the script crashing at those spots, or does it stay active and just not do anything? Also, could you send me the bot debug when it gets stuck, because I haven't been able to replicate these issues. One more thing, how often does this happen?

UPDATED V2.0 -

Added more quality checks to prevent any possible crashes

New Class "AreaChecks" that is used to make sure the player is in an area before interacting

New "Paint" feature that will display runtime, as well as the current step (See below)

Paint.png

Github open source java files have also been updated.

Edited by bbuu20
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, bao5757 said:

Such BUG still exists. 

YTS9ID2G63)8JDKLL143UIU.png

@LSBZ2]}(WSE5IPSG_C@CT7.png

Hey, I've updated the script a lot, and can now say confidently that this is the most functional tutorial island script on the website (Possibly even the most functional across all botting clients). I was able to run 20 bots through the island at once with no hiccups, each of the finishing in less than 9 minutes. If you have any further problems, please send me the last 15 or so lines of the bot debug, and I'll take care of it, but I honestly can't see how this script could possibly crash in it's current state.

Great job with the recent update!

I noticed the changes instantly. Keep up the good work. The script has troubles with some doors at some angles which it can get temp stuck on, but other than that this is awesome.

Personal preference is maybe to give a selection after tut island for where the bot should walk to - since i always walk mine to the GE to my stocker

EDIT: Last thing too, is personally i find the starting Resolution a bit resource heavy. Maybe have the bot change it right away? just a QoL suggestion

Edited by davejay
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, davejay said:

Great job with the recent update!

I noticed the changes instantly. Keep up the good work. The script has troubles with some doors at some angles which it can get temp stuck on, but other than that this is awesome.

Personal preference is maybe to give a selection after tut island for where the bot should walk to - since i always walk mine to the GE to my stocker

EDIT: Last thing too, is personally i find the starting Resolution a bit resource heavy. Maybe have the bot change it right away? just a QoL suggestion

Thanks for the feedback! I plan to add a gui in the near future, and I could certainly add certain "Walk To" options for the mainland. I can and will certainly have the bot change the resolution into fixed mode. And on that part about the doors, I realize it can be hard to catch, but if you ever do catch it, it'd be great if you could send the last 15 or so lines of the bot debug.

14 hours ago, bbuu20 said:

V2.3 - Script automatically changes to fixed resolution after dialogue with Gielinor Guide

Yay!!!! Can't wait to send a batch of 30+ accounts into it tonight. I'll try capture those angle issues. I realized they may be caused by resizing while in stretched resolution, so this update may have fixed that problem indirectly.

8 minutes ago, davejay said:

Yay!!!! Can't wait to send a batch of 30+ accounts into it tonight. I'll try capture those angle issues. I realized they may be caused by resizing while in stretched resolution, so this update may have fixed that problem indirectly.

Ok great, hopefully all goes well!

2 minutes ago, heavy_rope said:

How's everyone elses progress? I got 7/7 accounts banned spread out over 3 IP's. Just ran script and had them walk to ge, logout, and then checked them after a couple days.

I've tightened some things up to reduce script crashes and account bans, and was able to run 20 accounts through the island on one ip yesterday. None of them have been banned as of yet, but jagex is typically pretty good with detecting tutorial island/questing scripts. I've been implementing some anti-ban features of my own, just so that the script isn't so consistent in terms of clicks and precise tiles, so that should help as well.

2 minutes ago, bbuu20 said:

I've tightened some things up to reduce script crashes and account bans, and was able to run 20 accounts through the island on one ip yesterday. None of them have been banned as of yet, but jagex is typically pretty good with detecting tutorial island/questing scripts. I've been implementing some anti-ban features of my own, just so that the script isn't so consistent in terms of clicks and precise tiles, so that should help as well.

I'll make some again and see how long till they actually get banned. I've never tried suicide botting so this is new to me.

28 minutes ago, davejay said:

image.thumb.png.811f10ae670885026facedd534ce86a2.pngwhile smithing in tut it gets stuck

Also, the bot doesnt change appearances at all. Very obvious bots haha

I'm actually working on a fix for that right now, the issue is that the bot has more than one of each ore. It's also probably about time that I add character customization. I'll try to get out an update for both of those things today, thanks for the feedback!

5 minutes ago, heavy_rope said:

Do you have any plans to add a feature to import names for creation from a list? (txt or csv) I noticed it types "5" and then chooses the middle one same clicks every time.

I'm not sure exactly what I'll end up doing, but I'm definitely not sticking with the current naming system. I've thought about using a text file with thousands of words, and just choosing one or two of them, followed by some numbers. This is a pretty basic way of doing it, but it seems pretty legit since real people choose usernames in a similar fashion.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Naton
      Intro/Download
      This is a free application which provides a graphical user interface to launch clients automatically using TRiBot's CLI

Download: https://github.com/Naton1/Graphical-Client-Starter/releases (download links are under Assets)
      Source: https://github.com/Naton1/Graphical-Client-Starter/

Loader/Updater: https://github.com/Naton1/Graphical-Client-Starter-Loader/releases

Features:
      The best way to learn about all the features this free & open source software has is to test it out yourself!

Instructions:
      Setup Application:
      Install TRiBot (if it isn't already installed).
      Download/Install the graphical client starter - you have two choices, use the windows installer (the .exe) (recommended for ease of use), or launch the .jar file. If you are not on windows you must use the jar. The jar file will require java 11+. A quick google of 'download java 11' should give you what you need.
      Configure the path to the location TRiBot was installed in the graphical client starter. This setting can be found at at Settings -> TRiBot Path in the graphical client starter. This must point to a directory named TRiBot. The Graphical Client Starter will try to find this folder automatically on start so it may already be set.
      Starting Clients:
      Click the "Add New Account" button to add new rows to the accounts table.
      Fill out the accounts to launch - Login Name and Script are required. The rest are optional. You can configure more table columns at Settings -> Account Columns.
      Click 'Launch Selected Accounts' to launch your TRiBot clients.

Common Issues:
      If you are having trouble launching clients (ex. none appear), you can select Preferences -> Debug Mode for a bit more info on the TRiBot launch in the console.
      On Windows, you may have to launch the app as an administrator in order to launch a tribot client. (This will happen if you installed tribot to your program files, which is protected)
      You can easily solve this by downloading the windows installer and using that. You can right click an executable file and select "Run as Administrator", or reinstall TRiBot to a non-protected location such as your user directory.

Proxies:
      There are a few ways you can configure proxies. The application will read your proxies from your tribot folder so you can just add them to tribot and they will appear when you open this application. You can also use the built-in proxy manager. Lastly, you can configure the proxy ip/port/user/pass directly in the accounts table by enabling the columns (at settings -> account columns).

Application Arguments (optional, to launch the app programatically):
      -launchprofile profileName
      Automatically launch a specified profile
      -onlylaunch
      Doesn't display a GUI if the launchprofile arg is specified

Ex. java -jar GraphicalClientStarter.jar -launchprofile last -onlylaunch

World Selection:
      Use 0 or -2 for random members world
      Use -1 for random f2p world
      Leaving blank defaults to whatever TRiBot does

Looking Glass:
      Go to Preferences -> Looking Glass and enable the option, and provide a path to the LG client you want to use. This will use the TRiBot CLI's built in looking glass support.

Importing from text file:

This feature allows you to specify the format your files are in.
      This may look confusing, but I promise you it's very simple. Copy and paste a line from your account file, and replace each value that you want to input with the corresponding symbol. 
      It assumes each line follows the same format in your file.
      For example, the following line
      ${username}:${password}:${world}
      Would capture the following text
      naton:mypassword:15
      And create an account with the username naton, password mypassword, and world 15

Tips:
      Try Preferences -> Selection Mode ->  Cell Selection Mode. This will make the table selection similar to how Excel/Google Sheets work. You can do cool things which save time like the following (this uses copy pasting):
      https://i.imgur.com/dEPWNvT.mp4
      You can right-click the column headers to bulk configure values for the selected rows (including the selection column header itself)
      Launch Inactive Accounts (under Settings) can make sure you don't double-launch any clients (launches all selected accounts where there isn't a corresponding active client with the same username)
      Take the time to become familiar with the settings and features of this application. You will thank yourself later when you save yourself a lot of time.

Please notify me of any issues.

• By ELON
      ELON Combat AIO V2  [ FREE ] 

. Description:
      Kill any monster anywhere with any attack style World Hopping (multi-threaded hop after player has been in combat area for longer then a set time) Custom Inventory (automatic teleport support) Advanced Anti-Ban ABC2 LVL10 Free Looting Custom Equipment (checks your bank if missing the equipment) Prayer PROGRESSIVE TRAINING (automatically completely change training method including equipment after reaching a certain level) Cannon Banking Potion support SafeSpotting JavaFx Gui Paint   
      GET SCRIPT HERE: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3549

• By Winton
      Hello guys, I am taking some free script requests to help me practice writing scripts!

Looking to make scripts that currently do not exist in the repository. 

I do plan on posting the source code, and any feedback would be appreciated.
      I will mostly be prioritizing the scripts that more people will use.

Things that will be helpful for me:
      1.  Links that give information related to the requirements of running the script.
      2. Video footage of the activities you expect the script to do.

Current: https://repo.tribot.org/script/id/3692-winton-s-aio/
      Winton's AIO F2P Script
      Making a one click AIO f2p script that will get 100+ total levels, 10+ quest points, money methods in a randomized order.
      It will mule once it reaches the required f2p trade restrictions to a mule, which will be running a separate muling script.
      The muling is soon to be added.

Planned scripts to make: 
      - God capes collector
      - Frog Killer
      - Buying Amylase crystal boxes & opens them
      - Book of Darkness collector & filler
    • By Optimus
      Welcome to Optimus AIO Combat & Magic!
      Glossary:
      1. Description

2. Combat Overview
           2.1 What Can the Script Kill
           2.2 Core Combat
           2.3 Looting
           2.4 Banking
           2.5 Progressive Training
           2.6 Worldhopping
      3. Magic Overview
           3.1 Regular Spellbook
           3.2 Ancient Spellbook
           3.3 Lunar Spellbook
           3.4 Combo Alching
      4. Purchase Info
           4.1 Packages
      5. Testimonials
      6. Gallery
      Total Runtime Statistics:

Click the link below to view the script Hiscores! Track your progress, check out your rank and compete for #1
      http://tri-scripts.com/Signatures/AIO/hiscores.php
      GUI Preview: 

1. Description:
      Optimus AIO Combat & Magic is a script engineered to safely train up your Combat, Magic and Slayer skills using nearly every training method available in the game.

Using ABC2 technology and thousands of hours of real human playing data, the script now out-performs most human players, while also avoiding bot-detection and staying under the radar from Jagex.
      2. Combat Overview:
      2.1 What Can the Script Kill?:
      The script is capable of killing every monster in the game, below are some noteworthy opponents: 
      Dragons - Including Green, Blue, Red, Black, Brutal, Adamant& Rune dragons - Amazing for goldfarming or training up your account.  Slayer monsters - Dark Beasts, Cave Krakens, Abyssal Demons, Drakes, Spiritual Mages/Warriors, Wyverns, Nechryaels, Gargoyles, Dust Devils & everything below. It will automatically use the required slayer items for finishing.  Crabs - The script can kill ALL types of crabs: Rock, Sand, Swamp and Ammonite crabs! are all supported. The script will reset the aggressiveness when they stop waking up.  Experiments - Insane XP for pures. Yaks - Insane XP for mains. Chaos druids - Good goldfarming for medium level accounts. All wilderness monsters - Good for farming emblems & wildy slayer.  Dagannoths - Insane XP, I recommend bringing a cannon for maximum gains.  Nightmare Zone Bosses - The script can kill all bosses inside NMZ and drink all the potions. It will end once the dream is complete.  Stronghold of Security and other dungeons - The script supports all of these locations.  Plus 1000's of other monsters - Literally anything you can think of, some people even use it for KBD.  2.2 Core Combat:
      Below are some of the core features that make the script so powerful. Using the features mentioned below the script can perform just as good as any player. 
      Custom fight areas - You can specify exactly where in the game you want the script to fight. Either with a polygon or a circle. Below is an example of a polygon fight area. Dwarf multicannon - The script will place, reload, pickup and stop your cannon decaying. Prayer - The script can use all prayers, including quick prayer, and even recharge your prayer at nearby altars.  Potions - Including Divine, Extended, Super, Regular, Energy, Stamina & NMZ potions.  Special Attacks - Supports every special attack weapon in the game, including weapon switching.  Guthans - The script can switch to Guthan's to heal, then switch back to your primary gear once hp is recovered.  Resetting Aggressiveness - The script can detect when monsters stop being aggressive towards you, and run away to reset the aggro.  Food - It can eat every type of food in the game. Even multiple types of food, simply seperate their names with a comma E.G Lobster, Swordfish. Bones to peaches - The script efficiently uses Bones to peach tablets if you've got them in your inventory.  Safe spotting - Safely train combat from a distance without taking any damage.  Uses slayer items to finish kills - Bags of salt, ice coolers, rock hammer etc. Detects if you've unlocked the slayer ability to auto-kill.  Bone burrying - Train up your prayer! 2.3 Looting:
      Looting by item name or ID - Simple to setup Looting by item price - E.G Loot all items over 500gp - Fetches prices from the Runescape grand exchange. Telekinetic grab support - For those hard to reach places.  High alching - Turn your loot into gold while you train! Pickup and re-equip ammo - Supports all ammo types. Ironman looting - The script will automatically detect if you're an Ironman, and loot accordingly.  Looting bag & Herb sack  - The script will automatically use them if you're carrying one. Accurate profit calculations  - Track your gains on screen or with your dynamic signature.  2.4 Banking:
      Supports every bank in the game - Can use every bank chest / booth / banker in RS. Fully customisable inventory setups. Tip 1: When withdrawing potions or charged jewellery, you can type (*) Instead of the dose number and it will withdraw whatever dose is highest in the bank. 
      For example Ring of duelling(*).  Tip 2: You can also type 0 as the quantity, and it will withdraw-all of the item instead of a specific quantity. 
      For example these settings would make it withdraw all of your cannonballs, then fill your inventory with lobsters.

Supports all Teleports - The script can use all teleport methods including Spells, Tabs, Jewelery & Scrolls + more. Will bank for multiple conditions: 
      - Hp is below a set %.
      - Inventory is full.
      - Out of food.
      - Out of runes.
      - Out of ammo.
      - Out of all potions.
      - Out of prayer potions.
      - Out of antifire potions.
      - Out of cannonballs.
      - Before a break starts.
      - When your slayer task is complete. Heals to full HP at the bank - To save food during your trip, it'll heal up in the bank.  Logs out when you're out of supplies. 2.5 Progressive training: 
      The script can do the following when you level up, or after x amount of time:
      Upgrade equipment - E.g upgrade to Rune scimitar when you reach 40 attack. Change attack styles - E.g switch to Strength training after you reach 40 attack Change training method / location - The script can completely switch training methods, e.g Rock crabs to 60 strength, then go train magic to 70 alching, then switch back to Chaos druids after an hour. All without stopping the script.  2.6 Worldhopping: 
      The script uses both the ingame worldhopper and login screen worldhopper to find the ideal training spot. Note: All of these settings are optional. 
      Supports F2P, Members & DMM worlds  - It will automatically detect which you're in, and select worlds accordingly.  Worldhop when x players in your area - The script can count how many players are around and worldhop if it gets too busy.  Worldhop when there's a cannon in your spot - To avoid reduced XP / GP rates. Worldhop when there's a Jagex Moderator nearby - A safety precaution.  Worldhop when the break handler activated - So someone doesn't see you training for prolong periods of time. Worldhop when someone talks in your area. 3. Magic Overview:
      The script can train with pretty much every training method available, from Air strike to Ice barrage, it's all supported. 
      (The script can also loot, use cannon etc while using non-combat methods).

3.1 Regular Spellbook
      The script can use the following regular spellbook spells, both in combat & out of combat.
      Splashing Strike spells Bolt spells Blast spells Surge spells Enchant jewelry spells Superheat items Enchant crossbow bolt spells Curse spells Alchemy spells Teleport spells 3.2 Ancient Spellbook
      The script can use the following ancient spellbook spells.
      All rush spells All burst spells All blitz spells All barrage spells 3.3 Lunar Spellbook
      The script can traing using the following lunar spellbook spells.
      Humidify Superglass Make Tan Leather Plank Make Spin Flax String Jewelry  3.4 Combo Alching
      The script can also Combo alch, meaning it will cast the high alchemy spell after using another spell to recieve rapid XP.
      It can combo alch with the following spells:
      Combat / Alch - E.G Fire surge & Alch at the same time Curse / Alch - From curse up to stun it's all supported. Earn up to 180K XP/Hour Teleport / Alch - Very fast XP.  4. Purchase info and script trial info:
      Packages:
      $6 Package:
      Instance count: 1
      Duration: 1 month
      Note: Bulk discounts are available for goldfarmers, please contact me via my discord in signature and we can work out a price .
      All packages include:
      VIP is not required to run the script The ability to train all of combat and magic effortlessly and safely for the duration of your subscription. Complete customer support via discord and the TRiBot forums
        Click the image below to view the script on the TRiBot Shop.   5. Testimonials:

6. Gallery:
      Killing 15,000 abyssal demons and getting over 26 whips on one account.

• By Laniax
      NEW FEATURE
      Track your bots remotely in real-time, monitor chat, inventory, equipment, break & runtime, hitpoints, position and much more!
      All for free, check out the 'Script settings' tab in the GUI.

Need help?
      Add me on Discord (fastest response): Laniax#2980
      Or PM me the forums
    • By Matt
      TOS:
      * I'll do all trades, excluding account trades. *
      * Add my Skype or Discord before doing any trades and verify it's me by inboxing me on TRiBot. *
      Disord: Space#1565
      Unique Discord ID: 234054179042230274
      "Matt.TRiBot"

* Online daily. *
      * Always ask for a PM before trading with me. *
      * Vouch not necessary but appreciated if given. * 
      * Both seller & buyer must agree to use me as a Middleman. *
      * I am not responsible for any charge backs received from a member you're purchasing from but if somebody was to charge-back, your Paypal would be blacklisted and you will be banned. *
      Times Available: 7:00AM-8:00AM > 6:00PM-1:00AM (Click Here for my current time if you're not in GMT timezone) Time available will differ, usually online from 11AM-11PM on Weekends. 

• By TzTok-Matt
      Hello, this is my first public TRiBot script. It mines Daeyalt essence, nothing more, and nothing less.
      It can activate the dragon pickaxe's special attack, and it implements most of the ABC2 features. Need some help figuring out the compliance level, as I'm not sure about some things (related to the fixed rate that the essence spawns at, and there only being one essence mineable at a time).
      With level 70 mining and a rune pickaxe, I was able to achieve around 4100 essence mined per hour.
      You can view the source code on GitHub or download it from the repository.
  • Our picks

• TRiBot 12 Release Candidate

The TRiBot team has been hard at work creating the last major version of TRiBot before the TRiBot X release. We've noticed many problems with TRiBot 11 with a lot of users preferring TRiBot 10 over 11. We've heard you, so we took TRiBot 10, added the new features introduced with 11, introduced some other new things, and created TRiBot 12. So without further adieu, here's TRiBot 12.
        • Sad
      • 18 replies
    • Gradle is a build tool used to accelerate developer productivity.

We recently setup a Maven repository (TRiBot Central) to make it easier for scripters to create scripts. Check it out here: https://gitlab.com/trilez-software/tribot/tribot-central/-/packages

Furthermore, we've released a simple Gradle project to make it easy to run TRiBot and develop scripts for it. Check it out here: https://gitlab.com/trilez-software/tribot/tribot-gradle-launcher

The goals of TRiBot Central are to:

Deliver updates to TRiBot faster

Better organize TRiBot's dependencies (AKA dependancies)

Make it easier to develop scripts for TRiBot

Make it easier to use and run TRiBot

Note: TRiBot won't be able to run scripts from within this project until TRiBot's next release.
      • 10 replies
    • Hi everyone,

I'd like to thank everyone for their patience in this transition period. Since last week, we've worked out the remaining bugs with this integration.

Some users have still been having issues with connecting their forums account to their Auth0 account. To resolve this, we've imported all forums accounts into Auth0.

Unfortunately, the accounts which were imported today were using an unsupported password hashing algorithm. Hence, random passwords were set during the import.

What does this mean for me?

If you've previously linked your forums account to your Auth0 account, you don't have to do anything. Nothing changes for you.

If you haven't logged in via our new login yet,

Try logging in with your forums email address and the last password you used

If you are unable to login, please use the "Forgot password" tool on the login page:
      Follow the instructions to reset your password

• thonking
      • 17 replies
    • Hello everyone,

Last week we tried to roll out Auth0 Login, but we lost that battle. Now it's time to win the war!

Important changes

When logging into the client, you'll now have to enter your Auth0 account credentials instead of your forums credentials

Note: 2FA is still handled through your forums account (for the time being)

Changes for existing users

You'll have to link your Auth0 account to your forums account here: https://tribot.org/forums/settings/login/?service=11

Auth0 accounts have been created for most existing users. Please use your forums email address and password to login.

Important notes

Make sure to verify your email address upon creating a new Auth0 account

When we mention your Auth0 account, we mean your account used for auth.tribot.org as displayed below
      • 81 replies
    • To better support the upcoming changes (TRiBot X, new repository), we're switching our login handler to Auth0. Instead of logging in with the standard form, you'll now be required to login through our Auth0 application.

All existing accounts which have been used within approximately the past year have been imported into Auth0 using the same email and password combination which has been stored on the forums.

What does this mean for users?

Your account credentials are now even more securely stored

You'll be able to login via Facebook, Google, and others in the future

Is there anything users have to do differently now?

Existing users: You'll have to login with the standard login, open your Account Settings, then link your Auth0 account

New users: You'll be redirected to our Auth0 app (auth.tribot.org) where you'll be able to create an account

Why was this change made?

The new apps we are creating (such as the new repository) aren't able to use the forums to handle user logins

To centralize all user accounts in one area

To ensure that the client login doesn't go down when the forums are having problems

To speed up our development

Other considerations

There's no documentation or official support for using Invision Community combined with Auth0, so there are still a few kinks we're working out

We're in the works of creating an account management panel specifically for Auth0 accounts (ETA August)

It's not possible to change email addresses for the time being (this will be resolved this August)

Changing passwords is a weird process for the time being. To change your password, you'll have to use the "Don't remember your password" tool on the Auth0 login page
      • 11 replies