Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Rileyz

[CONTEST ANNOUNCEMENT] 2019 Botter's Choice Awards

hfm4-3lHDQJulQzY3jkFF0k5vKDKtcOw-gE9p9S88jin-y48-Ma2Z0B__84x42j7O2AwVNzrT_UkhPABeme6TNj_CGqM6VJf-RaW15YgVHECIeQdKlLQzKGtmpgyVfVwUaEsjGMr

2019 Botter’s Choice Awards

To celebrate the launch of our TRiBot Official RuneScape Bot Blog,

we’re doing a giveaway! 

The TRiBot Official RuneScape Bot Blog

Teaching you how to do more advanced botting, faster.

In partnership with RSBotSpot - Premium Runescape Botting Guides

Buy TRiBot credits with Runescape Gold or Crypto - Message TRiBot SuperMod YoHoJo

Contest Details

Prize: 3 winners will be selected to win 25 TRiBot credits.

How to enter:

Respond to this forum post by November 12th tagging the thread for

• Your favorite script

• Provide a brief explanation (1-2 sentences) why you think that script should be considered a top osrs bot.

Who can enter?

Botter’s who are not currently scripters. Sorry scripters, the people are going to vote. Your contest is here.

The top 3 in each category will be showcased on our TRiBot Official RuneScape Bot Blog in a “People’s Choice” section and promoted across the TRiBot website. 

-- Credits will be awarded based on thoughtfulness and humor -- 

Bonus points

Use a meme in your explanation. Because we all love memes.

*no purchase necessary. Winners will be announced on Friday, November 15, 2019 at 4:00 p.m MST. on our News and Announcements forum. 

-- Vote Below -- 

• Like 2

aAgility v3 by @Aropupu

I was one of the few who used his v3 agility script (recording your own pattern/courses) and was enlightened by this fine gentleman and his work. I was always so afraid to bot agility but with his script i managed to get top 250 in agility with one account. Thank you once again

06AugustTuesday06PM5430.png

• Like 2

Auto Fisher Pro by @Encoded

Honestly, every single script he has made I have achieved 99. However this fisher script I've easily gotten 99 over 5 times.

I think this should be considered a top OSRS bot for the simple fact it's reliable and proven, much like all of encoded's long history of work - he just knows what he's doing!

3ex2ky.jpg

Edited by Archhh
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

My favorite script is the nblastfurnace. It has so many features and settings. The MLM coal bag beta works very well too. Well worth the price, currently have 8 accounts running rune ore and 4 more that can run addy and are a few levels off rune. Memes below hehe sorry if they're inappropriate 

1a5fcb9ef12ef1666b26883508c388da58896e856be846461e751a1de5ce9aa0.jpg

Screenshot_20191029-144218.png

Screenshot_20191029-144110.png

• Haha 2

nNightmareZone

I've always been worried about botting combat as its more likely to have others around who can report you. Read such good reviews on this script so tried it and never looked back. 99 range, 90+ str 90+hp 75 attack all from here on my pure. I never doubt this script or fear a ban when I get home from work when running this.

• Like 1

Worthy Construction v1/v2.

I believe this was one of the only successful construction bots tribot has seen while being a top tier script. Worthy's construction script helped me from having parkinsons disease no cap.

@Worthy 

https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/633-w-constructor/

Edited by jcnj609
  • Like 1

Aagility by far.

Aropupu and his scripts are insane, especially aagiltiy, the fact that i can get a fresh level 3 to almost 90 agility in one run from pressing start is insane.

You can literally record your playstyle and make the bot play it back, you can customize literally every aspect of what you want and don't want in it.

It earned me over 15m Agility on the first account i used with it and tons more xp with other accounts.

It's by far tribots best script.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, adamhackz said:

Aagility by far.

Aropupu and his scripts are insane, especially aagiltiy, the fact that i can get a fresh level 3 to almost 90 agility in one run from pressing start is insane.

You can literally record your playstyle and make the bot play it back, you can customize literally every aspect of what you want and don't want in it.

It earned me over 15m Agility on the first account i used with it and tons more xp with other accounts.

It's by far tribots best script.

Thank you for following the instructions of the contest 

Hands down aAgility

Not only are all of Aropupu's scripts amazing, but the amount of customization you have available is fantastic. There are a lot of great scripters on this site, but the support that Aropupu provides when issues arise, or how responsive he is when you need help takes it a step further. His customer service skills are truly a thing of beauty, and the aAgility v3 ability to record your actions and customize your agility patterns based on your own movements, takes botting to the next level.

3f2bwu.jpg.adb236590c047201924a990fa6911626.jpg

• Like 1

My personal favorite would have to be Auto Wintertodt Pro by @Encoded

I've purchased quite a few premium scripts, and this one takes the cake! Followed closely by aAgility V2, for all of the same reasons. Auto Wintertodt Pro started off as an experiment for me, and quickly turned into a script I would run for a long time. I ended up starting my own small business selling Hardcore Ironman accounts with 99 firemaking, as a sort of starter account. I would use @Einstein's woodcutter (which is just as good, by the way!) to level up to the 50 woodcutting required and then a simple firemaking script to level up to the 50 firemaking requirement. This would work almost without fail every time, running the bots 17 hours a day. I've stopped since, but man... that was definitely one of the biggest highlights of my TRiBot experience!

If I had to name a second, it would easily be a very old, and outdated script made by @Integer . It was a script that would complete easy clue scrolls. This one I would also run for many hours at a time and gain a pretty decent profit. I would pay good money for a script that solves medium clues. The feeling of waking up and checking your accounts to see if you hit the jackpot is like no other. Epstein didn't kill himself.

Edited by Coca Cola
  • Like 3

My favourite script is Einstiens woodcutter

It is honestly one of the safest ways of getting wood I've ever used and have no worries about getting charges using it like I did when I went out as a male hooker. Such an amazing anti ban or rather anti virus, my doctor says one more virus and I'm toast.

2.jpg

• Like 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• By vex8
      CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS PM ME.

Hi everyone! So after lurking around for a bit and writing scripts to suit my own needs, I present to you the first of my hopefully many scripts to come, vArchery Contest!

But first, I'd like to give out three short little messages of appreciation to a handful of people for providing open source code that had actually benefitted me in familiarizing myself with both the API, or providing something that I myself was too lazy or uninterested to write.

@Brian - Thank you so much for your Object interaction methods, they served as a great base for me to learn how to use the API! @Genka - I may have borrowed your paint from your open source Runecrafter, forgive me! @murt15 - The progress bar is a life saver for some one who doesn't want to work with any UI features, thank you!  
      vArchery Contest - v 1.11

Features:
      No anti-ban (use at your own risk) Single clicks per action Dynamic wait times, no hard-coded sleeps for efficiency Handful of fail-safes to provide for misclicks and random errors that may occur within the script Ability to start the script at any point during the archery contest, as long as you're near the Competition Judge What this will not do:
      Guarantee that you won't die if you are in combat, but it WILL attempt to run away Death walk Random events that are not already provided by the client Anything other than the Archery Contest Break if IDs change (this is a good thing) Get more Bronze Arrows Guarantee that your gold will remain in your inventory, mistakes happen! Instructions:
      Extract the .class files to your /bin/scripts folder Start the script next to the competition judge with no bronze arrows within your inventory, ideally 100+ bronze arrows equipped, a Ring of Life, and plenty of coins. Comment on this post about what works and doesn't work and say all sorts of nice/mean things! What do I do if ___ doesn't work?
      For starters, don't be a jerk, I'm a busy person and am trying to provide a tool for you all to use Please read what the last line in Bot Debug is and post it here, as well as some background as to what you were doing, inventory contents, play position, etc. Vex, this is great, how do we ever show our appreciation?
      What a handsome question to ask! You can show your appreciation by not tanking the price of rune arrows, and by leaving a few nice words of praise, as well as suggestions for improvement. You are also welcome to donate any funds you feel I deserve for this project in 07 gold. I would also LOVE if some one would make a paint for this, you'd be an angel.
  • Our picks

• Gradle is a build tool used to accelerate developer productivity.

We recently setup a Maven repository (TRiBot Central) to make it easier for scripters to create scripts. Check it out here: https://gitlab.com/trilez-software/tribot/tribot-central/-/packages

Furthermore, we've released a simple Gradle project to make it easy to run TRiBot and develop scripts for it. Check it out here: https://gitlab.com/trilez-software/tribot/tribot-gradle-launcher

The goals of TRiBot Central are to:

Deliver updates to TRiBot faster

Better organize TRiBot's dependencies (AKA dependancies)

Make it easier to develop scripts for TRiBot

Make it easier to use and run TRiBot

Note: TRiBot won't be able to run scripts from within this project until TRiBot's next release.
      • 8 replies
    • Hi everyone,

I'd like to thank everyone for their patience in this transition period. Since last week, we've worked out the remaining bugs with this integration.

Some users have still been having issues with connecting their forums account to their Auth0 account. To resolve this, we've imported all forums accounts into Auth0.

Unfortunately, the accounts which were imported today were using an unsupported password hashing algorithm. Hence, random passwords were set during the import.

What does this mean for me?

If you've previously linked your forums account to your Auth0 account, you don't have to do anything. Nothing changes for you.

If you haven't logged in via our new login yet,

Try logging in with your forums email address and the last password you used

If you are unable to login, please use the "Forgot password" tool on the login page:
      Follow the instructions to reset your password

• thonking
      • 13 replies
    • Hello everyone,

Last week we tried to roll out Auth0 Login, but we lost that battle. Now it's time to win the war!

Important changes

When logging into the client, you'll now have to enter your Auth0 account credentials instead of your forums credentials

Note: 2FA is still handled through your forums account (for the time being)

Changes for existing users

You'll have to link your Auth0 account to your forums account here: https://tribot.org/forums/settings/login/?service=11

Auth0 accounts have been created for most existing users. Please use your forums email address and password to login.

Important notes

Make sure to verify your email address upon creating a new Auth0 account

When we mention your Auth0 account, we mean your account used for auth.tribot.org as displayed below
      • 81 replies
    • To better support the upcoming changes (TRiBot X, new repository), we're switching our login handler to Auth0. Instead of logging in with the standard form, you'll now be required to login through our Auth0 application.

All existing accounts which have been used within approximately the past year have been imported into Auth0 using the same email and password combination which has been stored on the forums.

What does this mean for users?

Your account credentials are now even more securely stored

You'll be able to login via Facebook, Google, and others in the future

Is there anything users have to do differently now?

Existing users: You'll have to login with the standard login, open your Account Settings, then link your Auth0 account

New users: You'll be redirected to our Auth0 app (auth.tribot.org) where you'll be able to create an account

Why was this change made?

The new apps we are creating (such as the new repository) aren't able to use the forums to handle user logins

To centralize all user accounts in one area

To ensure that the client login doesn't go down when the forums are having problems

To speed up our development

Other considerations

There's no documentation or official support for using Invision Community combined with Auth0, so there are still a few kinks we're working out

We're in the works of creating an account management panel specifically for Auth0 accounts (ETA August)

It's not possible to change email addresses for the time being (this will be resolved this August)

Changing passwords is a weird process for the time being. To change your password, you'll have to use the "Don't remember your password" tool on the Auth0 login page
      • 11 replies
    • Over the past month, we've been working hard on TRiBot's new repository - a much needed update. This change has been deemed necessary for TRiBot X, and will allow us to really speed up development of all aspects of TRiBot.

Today we are going to share what we've been working on!

Now you must be wondering what kind of features the new repository will have.... well, you'll have to be patient for a little while longer. We're still figuring out various technical aspects so we can't provide answers to all possible questions. We're also focusing on development rather than writing about it so that everyone can get access to our latest developments at lightning speed. I will however answer a few users' questions.

We're planning on a release of this early to mid August, giving users some goodies before TRiBot X's release.

Thank you all for being patient. I hope everyone is excited as much as I am!
      • 17 replies