Complete guide for LG 2020

If u have any problems for Lg follow this guide 

1- Delete all java versions u have 

2- download and JDK 8 java version u wan recommended 102 >> 32bit or 64 bit dosent matter 

3- Delete osbuddy u have 

4-Open osbuddy site and download the .jar or aka Cross plate form  

Capture.thumb.PNG.03005ff789712a6658a32641b49bacda.PNG

5- open this folder %temp%  keep scrolling till u find any .jar files and delete all 

6-use naton script to delete cash >>> https://github.com/Naton1/Hooks-And-Cache-Deleter/releases

7- u good to go open tribot and make sure u choose the right java version like here 

that is the wrong version that is JRE

wrong.PNG.0a1e1c395635d952c3213e975368b844.PNG

that is the right version JDK

right.PNG.7c9c58c225ee767822782491c04db93c.PNG

at last if u still having problems and that is less likely comment and i will let u know or pm me at discrod i am active almost 24/7

Edited by testing1
  • Like 1

@testing1

For Mac, to properly uninstall Java you use these commands in the terminal (don't know if you want to add it to your original post)

One by one, execute each of the following commands individually:

sudo rm -rf "/Library/Internet Plug-Ins/JavaAppletPlugin.plugin"

sudo rm -rf "/Library/PreferencePanes/JavaControlPanel.prefPane"

sudo rm -rf "~/Library/Application Support/Java"

A good link as well with detailed instructions for a non terminal approach can be found by following this link. 

http://osxdaily.com/2017/06/16/uninstall-java-mac/

• Like 1
1 hour ago, flamekiller999 said:

@testing1

For Mac, to properly uninstall Java you use these commands in the terminal (don't know if you want to add it to your original post)

One by one, execute each of the following commands individually:

sudo rm -rf "/Library/Internet Plug-Ins/JavaAppletPlugin.plugin"

sudo rm -rf "/Library/PreferencePanes/JavaControlPanel.prefPane"

sudo rm -rf "~/Library/Application Support/Java"

A good link as well with detailed instructions for a non terminal approach can be found by following this link. 

http://osxdaily.com/2017/06/16/uninstall-java-mac/

Nice addition for the post ^_^ 

• 2 weeks later...

Yo FYI, most problems with LG I feel like are due to people using proxies incorrectly. Most botters are used to using proxifier on a client and/or on their internet connection in general. LG has built in support for proxies.

Just start up a client on your normal connection  AND then select a proxy on the tribot launcher. Solves a lot of problems and people may not know about it.

19 hours ago, thepope821 said:

Yo FYI, most problems with LG I feel like are due to people using proxies incorrectly. Most botters are used to using proxifier on a client and/or on their internet connection in general. LG has built in support for proxies.

Just start up a client on your normal connection  AND then select a proxy on the tribot launcher. Solves a lot of problems and people may not know about it.

most problem are cause by wrong choose of the java version and not using Jar from what i see

• 4 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, boatsb4hose said:

can't open osbuddy with just the jdk version. if i can, what do i open osbuddy with? 

C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jdk1.8.0_202\bin

java.exe doesn't work, javaw.exe doesn't work

are u using osbuddy.jar or . exe ?

from what u saying that maybe something wrong in your installation  

2 minutes ago, boatsb4hose said:

mm using osbuddy.jar should i be using .exe

also, you have to use legacy jdk's right?

u need to use .jar 
idk what is legacy jdks to be honest 

scroll down in that link and download >> 

Java SE Development Kit 8u102

https://www.oracle.com/java/technologies/javase/javase8-archive-downloads.html

6 minutes ago, testing1 said:

u need to use .jar 
idk what is legacy jdks to be honest 

scroll down in that link and download >> 

Java SE Development Kit 8u102

https://www.oracle.com/java/technologies/javase/javase8-archive-downloads.html

Yes archived is legacy and is allegedly required for LG. Anyway, I tried downloading that and ridding all other javas. Downloaded osbuddy 32. Open tribot with jdk. Open LG Osbuddy. It cannot find osbuddy

pic in spoiler

NVIDIA_Share_mDfbMlpYLb.thumb.png.6fbe01b8882c7b9a0d370da3097e4dab.png

1 minute ago, boatsb4hose said:

Yes archived is legacy and is allegedly required for LG. Anyway, I tried downloading that and ridding all other javas. Downloaded osbuddy 32. Open tribot with jdk. Open LG Osbuddy. It cannot find osbuddy

pic in spoiler

Reveal hidden contents

NVIDIA_Share_mDfbMlpYLb.thumb.png.6fbe01b8882c7b9a0d370da3097e4dab.png

5- open this folder %temp%  keep scrolling till u find any .jar files and delete all 

try this step

10 minutes ago, testing1 said:

try this step

java_8wCsL1gaQK.png.21237f0d995e7a29ed4fec9c49405bba.png

Found one java item in temp, looked to find no other javas installed either under control panel & program files both 64 86, ran the deletehooks from natan. getting this. the installed osbuddy is the crossplatform 32 version as in guide

Edited by boatsb4hose
1 minute ago, testing1 said:

no talking about java 

open the folder and delete the files 

yeah just updated my post 

"Found one java item in temp deleted it, looked to find no other javas installed either under control panel & program files both 64 86, ran the deletehooks from natan. getting this. the installed osbuddy is the crossplatform 32 version as in guide"

including jar files 

Edited by boatsb4hose
1 minute ago, boatsb4hose said:

yeah just updated my post 

"Found one java item in temp deleted it, looked to find no other javas installed either under control panel & program files both 64 86, ran the deletehooks from natan. getting this. the installed osbuddy is the crossplatform 32 version as in guide"

including jar files 

if u wan we can use team viwer i can take a look an try fix it for u if so u can pm me on discord 

• 3 months later...