Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

bbuu20

Bbuu20's Miner (Open Source) (Progressive Mining) (World Hopping) (ABC2 Level 10) (Arguments)

Bbuu20's Miner (Open Source) (Progressive Mining) (World Hopping) (ABC2 Level 10 + Additional Custom Antiban) (Arguments)

Hi, and thanks for checking out my AIO mining script! This script features:

• 3 Tick Mining so players can reach xp rates of up to 115k/hr! Iron, Sandstone, and Granite all supported (Mouse variance must be set to 0) *Removed For Now, Will Be Added Back Soon*
  • Progressive Mining so you can run your bots through multiple tasks with just a few clicks
  • Custom Paint to display the current runtime, xp/hr, and more
  • Full ABC2 Level 10 Implementation to significantly lower the script's ban rate
  • Universal Mining and Banking so players can run the bot wherever they want, on whatever ore they want
  • Java FX GUI to adjust antiban, and mining settings
  • Profile saving/loading so players can easily reload previous settings
  • Arguments to allow instant profile loading, and gui bypassing

Let me know if you encounter any issues, or have any feedback.

To Do:

Re-implement 3 tick mining

Add motherlode support

And anything else you may suggest!

Join my discord server: https://discordapp.com/invite/nF7fsjx

Source Code: https://github.com/zperkins11/Bbuu20-s-Miner

Get It On The Repository: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3417

How to use arguments:

f.png.22f154da4eb8920263e535a0a86eccaa.png

Enter the name of the profile, and the task code, separated by a colon (:)

Task codes are as follows:

0: Traditional Mining

1: Progressive Mining

More info can be found on my discord server

Mining.gif.5213ab22e56d3592acc69b8fc60f2be4.gif

image.thumb.png.96541c44b31a5131591f5e673dbcd275.png

image.thumb.png.87dcc0b43b012aa1be41badfe30f55e6.png

image.thumb.png.19c91c16d5e09d8e1089ee07c4c40359.png

image.thumb.png.82574b2ce2f74ab49d15c6adb0f05dc7.png

Edited by bbuu20
Args added
  • Like 2

Nevermind, I figured it out. Will try later and let you know. Thanks.

• Thanks 1

Looks Promising, selecting rocks is a bit buggy, i accidentally selected an empty tile and i cannot figure out how to unmark the tile. Possible using right click or middle mouse button click to select/deselect would work better? great job on the free script, i'll be testing it out on one of my accounts and i'll report back after a few days.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GetTopped said:

Looks Promising, selecting rocks is a bit buggy, i accidentally selected an empty tile and i cannot figure out how to unmark the tile. Possible using right click or middle mouse button click to select/deselect would work better? great job on the free script, i'll be testing it out on one of my accounts and i'll report back after a few days.

Yea, there’s currently no way to deselect tiles, that should be easy enough to implement. I’ll let you know when it’s added. Thanks for the feedback!

Also, I’m aware about an issue with the accuracy of the xp/hr calculation. That will be fixed very soon as well.

Edited by bbuu20
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, GetTopped said:

You can now deselect rocks by clicking on a rock while it's selected, and the xp/hr paint has been fixed. Let me know if you run into any other issues, or have any suggestions.

I can see the changes you've made, looks very nice, thanks for the additions! So far i've gained about 40 levels on my ironman using this script (botting safely and not suiciding). i've mined on a fresh level 3 and no bans to report either (again not sucide botting). Banking in edgeville, varrock east, lumbridge, and alkharid all work flawlessly from what i see. An all around great script!

Another issue i've run into is that the script will only mine the rocks i've selected if they're in view. an example would be the silver rocks in alkharid, two of them are further away then the other three so they don't get mined unless i max out my zoom and angle the camera just right.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, GetTopped said:

I can see the changes you've made, looks very nice, thanks for the additions! So far i've gained about 40 levels on my ironman using this script (botting safely and not suiciding). i've mined on a fresh level 3 and no bans to report either (again not sucide botting). Banking in edgeville, varrock east, lumbridge, and alkharid all work flawlessly from what i see. An all around great script!

Another issue i've run into is that the script will only mine the rocks i've selected if they're in view. an example would be the silver rocks in alkharid, two of them are further away then the other three so they don't get mined unless i max out my zoom and angle the camera just right.

Thanks for the feedback, I know how to fix that. I’ll let you know when it’s updated. I’m glad things have gone well so far though, that’s good news.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, GetTopped said:

Alright, rocks that aren't on the screen should now register as possible targets. Let me know if you run into any issues.

@bbuu20 I just tried again with looking glass and it works. Tho the title selection process is pretty tough as it keeps blinking while I choose and I have to try repeatedly on a tile to get it selected. However, once I got that sorted, it is now running smoothly ❤️

A 30 min proggie before I sleep :

https://gyazo.com/33e57a118a562056b8480681887a2423

Edited by the_keita
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, the_keita said:

@bbuu20 I just tried again with looking glass and it works. Tho the title selection process is pretty tough as it keeps blinking while I choose and I have to try repeatedly on a tile to get it selected. However, once I got that sorted, it is now running smoothly ❤️

That’s good to hear, but still very strange that it doesn’t work as well with looking glass.

10 hours ago, the_keita said:

Hey, have you checked out this thread:

? It seems like the issue you're having is due to looking glass lag.

On 2/12/2020 at 1:11 PM, bbuu20 said:

@GetTopped Hey, have you been able to get the tile selection grid to work with looking glass? Someone reported that it doesn't work with LG, so I'm just wondering if you use it or not.

Yes i only use LG for all my scripts. I do notice a bit of lag while selecting rocks, but it's not unusable and the lag immediately goes away after clicking start.

• Thanks 1

On 2/14/2020 at 2:19 PM, the_keita said:

Ya. It is perfectly fine once you finish choosing the rocks :) Tried the method on the thread but works the same for me.

@GetTopped @the_keita The tile selection grid has been reworked, and works fine on looking glass now. I also added a radius selector. Let me know if you run into any issues.

• Like 1

Hello @bbuu20,

I ran it for 2 hours ytd and the result is pretty lit.

However, I wonder if it is an antiban feature or a minor bug to the custom tile selection. It would occasionally misclick the ore that is next to ore (tile) being selected.

For the dropping, there was one time that it got stuck on using iron ore to iron ore. Sometimes, the first ore on the top row will also be missed during dropping (I wonder if it is an antiban feature).

But overall, it is a great script and I am planning to run it 1-2 hrs/ day. Just cant wait for the 3t mining for faster xp rates haha.

On a side note, is there a difference between selecting your custom tile and setting the mining radius for ban rates? Or the clicking would be the same. :)

• Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, the_keita said:

Hello @bbuu20,

I ran it for 2 hours ytd and the result is pretty lit.

However, I wonder if it is an antiban feature or a minor bug to the custom tile selection. It would occasionally misclick the ore that is next to ore (tile) being selected.

For the dropping, there was one time that it got stuck on using iron ore to iron ore. Sometimes, the first ore on the top row will also be missed during dropping (I wonder if it is an antiban feature).

But overall, it is a great script and I am planning to run it 1-2 hrs/ day. Just cant wait for the 3t mining for faster xp rates haha.

On a side note, is there a difference between selecting your custom tile and setting the mining radius for ban rates? Or the clicking would be the same. :)

Thanks, that’s some really useful feedback. I’ve got a busy week at school, but I’ll fix those issues ASAP.

I don’t think there should be any difference in ban rate between radius mining and grid mining, the custom tile selector is meant more for if you want to select ores of different types, or if you want to avoid a certain rock for whatever reason.

Good luck, hopefully all continues to go well!

Posted (edited)

Hi I am new, I think the script is really nice. I had a problem where it had a ore selected green but it was hidden behind the chat so it couldnt click it. I had to pause and move screen. I have only used it for 15 minutes maybe,. Also when it went to bank, it used my games necklace and teled to wintertodt. I was in the mining guild. Thank you very much for this free script.

I switched from the one setting where the game client is fixed to a static size to the setting where it expands, and it seems much better. 

Althought it keeps teleing me to wintertodt to bank lol

Edited by klauck1990
edit

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By TzTok-Matt
      Hello, this is my first public TRiBot script. It mines Daeyalt essence, nothing more, and nothing less.
      It can activate the dragon pickaxe's special attack, and it implements most of the ABC2 features. Need some help figuring out the compliance level, as I'm not sure about some things (related to the fixed rate that the essence spawns at, and there only being one essence mineable at a time).
      With level 70 mining and a rune pickaxe, I was able to achieve around 4100 essence mined per hour.
      You can view the source code on GitHub or download it from the repository.
    • By Red_Spark
      Red_ClayMaster is an open source soft clay making script.It will take empty buckets from Edgeville bank and fill them up with water.After all the buckets have been filled it will withdraw clay from the bank and start making soft clay.It will do this until it runs out of clay .

Red_ClayMaster V2 is here!!!!!!!!!!
      I have re-written the framework, so I can expand on it easier.It also works a lot smoother now and it has passed my overnight test(Ran for 7h:42m made 8,3k soft clay, the only reason it stopped was because it ran out of clay )

Starting the script:

Start the script in Edgeville with and empty inventory.
      Make sure you have the supply in the bank
      Make sure roof are toggle off
         //togglerooftops

GUI Explained:

Know Bugs:
      LogIn failing sometimes FIXED(13/01/2016)

Features:
      World Hoping
      GUI-Pick what you want to do
      Anti-Ban-Full ABCL10 compliance  (might not work as intended need to test it)
      Fast Dynamic clicking-Accenture and fast clicking
      Dynamic sleep/wait

Have a suggestion?
      Feel free to post it. You can also pm or even contact me through skype. Just click the red Add My Skype button in my signature to add me to your skype

Script Repository Link

TODO:
      Need to implement ABC2 instead of ABC1 Done(will still tweak it a bit)
      If you're interested in the source code please go to this topic:

https://tribot.org/forums/topic/58881-betared-claymasterfirst-script/

UPDATES:
      2.6 Date 26/07/2020
      Removed Profit calculation(The api I was using no longer works and was breaking the script)
      2.5 Date 11/04/2019
      Updated IDs
      Updated World Hoping

2.5 Date 20/01/2016
      Upgraded to ABC2(new Tribot Anit-Ban)
      2.4 Date 21/12/2015
      Added World Hoping

2.3 Date 19/12/2015
      If the bot ends up outside the bank while making soft clay. It will run back to the bank(even if the bank is off-screen)

2.2 Date 18/12/2015
      FIXED fail-safes in the script
      More info on this topic:https://tribot.org/forums/topic/58881-betared-claymasterfirst-script/
    • By Optimus
      Welcome to Optimus AIO Combat & Magic Lite Edition!
      Note: Because this is the Lite Version of the script, certain features have been disabled. To unlock all features please visit the premium edition thread: 
      Glossary:
      1. Description

2. Combat Overview
           2.1 What Can the Script Kill
           2.2 Core Combat
           2.3 Looting
           2.4 Banking
           2.5 Progressive Training
           2.6 Worldhopping
      3. Magic Overview
           3.1 Regular Spellbook
           3.2 Ancient Spellbook
           3.3 Lunar Spellbook
           3.4 Combo Alching
      4. Repository Information
      5. Testimonials
      6. Gallery
      Total Runtime Statistics:

GUI Preview: 

1. Description:
      Optimus AIO Combat & Magic is a script engineered to safely train up your Combat, Magic and Slayer skills using nearly every training method available in the game.

Using ABC2 technology and thousands of hours of real human playing data, the script now out-performs most human players, while also avoiding bot-detection and staying under the radar from Jagex.
      2. Combat Overview:
      2.1 What Can the Script Kill?:
      The script is capable of killing every monster in the game, below are some noteworthy opponents: 
      Dragons - Including Green, Blue, Red, Black, Brutal, Adamant& Rune dragons - Amazing for goldfarming or training up your account.  Slayer monsters - Dark Beasts, Cave Krakens, Abyssal Demons, Drakes, Spiritual Mages/Warriors, Wyverns, Nechryaels, Gargoyles, Dust Devils & everything below. It will automatically use the required slayer items for finishing.  Crabs - The script can kill ALL types of crabs: Rock, Sand, Swamp and Ammonite crabs! are all supported. The script will reset the aggressiveness when they stop waking up.  Experiments - Insane XP for pures. Yaks - Insane XP for mains. Chaos druids - Good goldfarming for medium level accounts. All wilderness monsters - Good for farming emblems & wildy slayer.  Dagannoths - Insane XP, I recommend bringing a cannon for maximum gains.  Nightmare Zone Bosses - The script can kill all bosses inside NMZ and drink all the potions. It will end once the dream is complete.  Stronghold of Security and other dungeons - The script supports all of these locations.  Plus 1000's of other monsters - Literally anything you can think of, some people even use it for KBD.  2.2 Core Combat:
      Below are some of the core features that make the script so powerful. Using the features mentioned below the script can perform just as good as any player. 
      Custom fight areas - You can specify exactly where in the game you want the script to fight. Either with a polygon or a circle. Below is an example of a polygon fight area. Dwarf multicannon - The script will place, reload, pickup and stop your cannon decaying. Prayer - The script can use all prayers, including quick prayer, and even recharge your prayer at nearby altars.  Potions - Including Divine, Extended, Super, Regular, Energy, Stamina & NMZ potions.  Special Attacks - Supports every special attack weapon in the game, including weapon switching.  Guthans - The script can switch to Guthan's to heal, then switch back to your primary gear once hp is recovered.  Resetting Aggressiveness - The script can detect when monsters stop being aggressive towards you, and run away to reset the aggro.  Food - It can eat every type of food in the game. Even multiple types of food, simply seperate their names with a comma E.G Lobster, Swordfish. Bones to peaches - The script efficiently uses Bones to peach tablets if you've got them in your inventory.  Safe spotting - Safely train combat from a distance without taking any damage.  Uses slayer items to finish kills - Bags of salt, ice coolers, rock hammer etc. Detects if you've unlocked the slayer ability to auto-kill.  Bone burrying - Train up your prayer! 2.3 Looting:
      Looting by item name or ID - Simple to setup Looting by item price - E.G Loot all items over 500gp - Fetches prices from the Runescape grand exchange. Telekinetic grab support - For those hard to reach places.  High alching - Turn your loot into gold while you train! Pickup and re-equip ammo - Supports all ammo types. Ironman looting - The script will automatically detect if you're an Ironman, and loot accordingly.  Looting bag & Herb sack  - The script will automatically use them if you're carrying one. Accurate profit calculations  - Track your gains on screen or with your dynamic signature.  2.4 Banking:
      Supports every bank in the game - Can use every bank chest / booth / banker in RS. Fully customisable inventory setups. Tip 1: When withdrawing potions or charged jewellery, you can type (*) Instead of the dose number and it will withdraw whatever dose is highest in the bank. 
      For example Ring of duelling(*).  Tip 2: You can also type 0 as the quantity, and it will withdraw-all of the item instead of a specific quantity. 
      For example these settings would make it withdraw all of your cannonballs, then fill your inventory with lobsters.

Supports all Teleports - The script can use all teleport methods including Spells, Tabs, Jewelery & Scrolls + more. Will bank for multiple conditions: 
      - Hp is below a set %.
      - Inventory is full.
      - Out of food.
      - Out of runes.
      - Out of ammo.
      - Out of all potions.
      - Out of prayer potions.
      - Out of antifire potions.
      - Out of cannonballs.
      - Before a break starts.
      - When your slayer task is complete. Heals to full HP at the bank - To save food during your trip, it'll heal up in the bank.  Logs out when you're out of supplies. 2.5 Progressive training: 
      The script can do the following when you level up, or after x amount of time:
      Upgrade equipment - E.g upgrade to Rune scimitar when you reach 40 attack. Change attack styles - E.g switch to Strength training after you reach 40 attack Change training method / location - The script can completely switch training methods, e.g Rock crabs to 60 strength, then go train magic to 70 alching, then switch back to Chaos druids after an hour. All without stopping the script.  2.6 Worldhopping: 
      The script uses both the ingame worldhopper and login screen worldhopper to find the ideal training spot. Note: All of these settings are optional. 
      Supports F2P, Members & DMM worlds  - It will automatically detect which you're in, and select worlds accordingly.  Worldhop when x players in your area - The script can count how many players are around and worldhop if it gets too busy.  Worldhop when there's a cannon in your spot - To avoid reduced XP / GP rates. Worldhop when there's a Jagex Moderator nearby - A safety precaution.  Worldhop when the break handler activated - So someone doesn't see you training for prolong periods of time. Worldhop when someone talks in your area. 3. Magic Overview:
      The script can train with pretty much every training method available, from Air strike to Ice barrage, it's all supported. 
      (The script can also loot, use cannon etc while using non-combat methods).

3.1 Regular Spellbook
      The script can use the following regular spellbook spells, both in combat & out of combat.
      Splashing Strike spells Bolt spells Blast spells Surge spells Enchant jewelry spells Superheat items Enchant crossbow bolt spells Curse spells Alchemy spells Teleport spells 3.2 Ancient Spellbook
      The script can use the following ancient spellbook spells.
      All rush spells All burst spells All blitz spells All barrage spells 3.3 Lunar Spellbook
      The script can traing using the following lunar spellbook spells.
      Humidify Superglass Make Tan Leather Plank Make Spin Flax String Jewelry  3.4 Combo Alching
      The script can also Combo alch, meaning it will cast the high alchemy spell after using another spell to recieve rapid XP.
      It can combo alch with the following spells:
      Combat / Alch - E.G Fire surge & Alch at the same time Curse / Alch - From curse up to stun it's all supported. Earn up to 180K XP/Hour Teleport / Alch - Very fast XP.  4. Repository Information:
      To activate the script on the repository, please use the following links:
        https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3097-optimus-combat-magic/ - Lite Version

https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/651-optimus-combat-magic/ - Premium Version
      Note: There is a 10 hour FREE TRIAL for anybody who wants to try out the PREMIUM VERSION of the script on the repository   5. Testimonials:

6. Gallery:
      Killing 15,000 abyssal demons and getting over 26 whips on one account.

• By ELON
      [ FREE ]   ELON Combat AIO  [ Open Source ] 

. Description:
      Train Combat Anywhere Banking support Looting support Potion support ABC2 LVL10 Free Fully Open Source JavaFx Gui Paint  GET SCRIPT HERE: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3549
      SOURCE LINK: https://github.com/Elon333/Scripts
      P.S.
      If you have any questions, about the script or the source feel free to post me on here.
      Feedback on source or script is appreciated good or bad.
      What Feature would You Like to see Added Next?
    • By Optimus
      Optimus AIO Firemaker is a free All In One Firemaking script that's efficient and easy to use.
      Overview:
      Start the script with one click. It will automatically detect which logs to use from your inventory or bank, and progressively train your firemaking until you run out of logs.

~ Withdraws tinderbox if you don't have one
      ~ Supports all logs types
      ~ Progressive training - Will automatically start burning better logs if they're available
      ~ Smart algorithm to detect best area to burn
      ~ One-tick burning
      ~ Logs out when out of logs
      ~ ABC2 Antiban
      ~ Sleek paint
      ~ Lit AF 
      Supports 8 different locations:
      (The script will automatically detect the nearest location)
      ~ Varrock West
      ~ Varrock East
      ~ Grand Exchange North
      ~ Grand Exchange South
      ~ Falador East
      ~ Draynor Village
      ~ Duel Arena
      ~ Seers Village
      ~ More to come (Open to suggestions).
      Gallery:

Free repository link:

Hope you all enjoy the script! Feedback is appreciated  
    • By bbuu20
      Bbuu20's Miner
      This script is some of my best work. I've followed all the guidelines for a premium script. I've also implemented a user friendly gui, along with options to bypass the gui using args. The script uses ABC2 level 10, as well as a custom fatigue system that users can adjust manually in the gui. The script handles traditional mining with any tradable ore, with an option to hop worlds on rock depletion, and/or avoid wilderness pkers. It also has a progressive mining system, allowing users to string together tasks, making the script truly set and forget.
      And now, it is completely open source on my github at: https://github.com/zperkins11/Bbuu20-s-Miner
      I developed this script with the intention of going for premium scripter, but I've since decided I'd rather make it open source for people to learn from. It has its imperfections, as does any script, but I believe it will become an excellent learning tool for new scripters.
      From this source, you can learn:
      How to create and implement interfaces How to create and instantiate objects How to/when to use static methods/variables How to implement profile saving/loading How to implement a javafx gui and/or receive arguments How to use a custom css stylesheet with your javafx gui How to create a simple and effective paint And much more involving the tribot api.

GUI
      Paint
      50 hour proggie

• By Beg
      About
      This script is aimed to bank-standing skills such as Fletching, Crafting, Herblore or Cooking.
      It comes with a task-based system that you can set up to train with different items and even multiple skills in one go.

Tasks
      You can create or load from a previously saved file multiple tasks to be executed by order.
      A task is complete once you reach the desired amount or level.
      A task can also be unfinished if you don't supply enough items for its completion or if you don't meet the required level to execute it.

Script Argument
      The rules for script argument are the following:
      1. Each task is separated by a vertical bar, "|"
      2. Each task setting has an associated key and value, "key=value"
      3. Each task setting is separated by a comma, ","
      4. Option settings follow the same rules as task settings  
      5. Not case-sensitive

Available task settings:
      skill - the skill you are training with this task. This setting can be ignored if task doesn't give experience in any skill
      item - item's amount and name separated by a hyphen. The first and second items will be used on each other. The last item must be the product. E.g. 1000 cookies.
      master_interface_id -  set master interface id. This setting can be ignored if there isn't any interface after you combine first with second item
      child_interface_id - set child interface id. This setting can be ignored if there isn't any interface after you combine first with second item
      component_interface_id - set component interface id. This setting can be ignored if there isn't any interface after you combine first with second item
      amount - the amount to combine on the task. If this setting is not present, or a number of zero or lower is set, the amount is ignored.
      stop_level - the stop level that interrupts the task. If this is not present, or a number of zero or lower is set, the stop level is ignored. Also, this only works if you input a valid skill on "skill" setting
      inventory_timeout - the inventory timeout for this task. Value is in miliseconds

Available option settings:
      mouse_speed - indicates the average mouse speed to use
      save_on_system_update -  when set to true, attempts to save the task progress on a .dat file right before an ingame update. The task can then be reloaded on gui
      antiban_reaction - enables with value "true" or disables with value "false" the antiban reaction sleep after an inventory has finished
      antiban_debug - to print anti-ban actions debug on bot debug panel. "true" to enable, "false" to disable
      close_with_esc_button - to use escape keyboard button to close the bank. "true" to enable, "false" to disable
      auto_bank_walking - to walk to the nearest bank whenever the player is not on a bank. "true" to enable, "false" to disable
      auto_ge_walking - to walk to grand exchange before starting a task. "true" to enable, "false" to disable
      disable_mouse_offscreen - disables feature mouse offscreen from antiban to increase efficiency when combining some items

Example:
      skill=herblore, item=14-avantoe potion (unf), item=14-mort myre fungus, item=14-super energy(3), master_interface_id=270, child_interface_id=14, amount=5000, stop_level=75, inventory_timeout=20000 |
      skill=crafting, item=1-needle, item=26-leather, item=10000-thread, item=26-leather gloves, master_interface_id=154, child_interface_id=93, amount=100, inventory_timeout=50000 |
      mouse_speed=110, save_on_system_update=true, antiban_reaction=false, antiban_debug=true, close_with_esc_button=true, auto_ge_walking=true

User Interface

Note: The last item must be the product produced by combining the first and second items.
                 Exact non case sensitive names are a must.
                 You must press enter or click on a empty row to set the last row's value on the table.

The setup above has four tasks:
      1st.  Using a Knife on a Maple logs to produce 27 Maple longbow (u) per inventory. Ends after 500 Maple longbow (u) are made, or a supply is missing from bank.
      2nd. Using a Bow string on Maple longbow (u) to produce 14 Maple longbow per inventory. Ends after 500 Maple longbow are made or a supply is missing from bank.
      3rd. Using Jug of water on Pot of flour to produce 9 Pizza base per inventory. Ends after 10000 Pizza base are made, or a supply is missing from bank.
      4th. Using a Needle on Leathers to produce 26 Leather boots per inventory. Ends after 1000 Leather boots are made, or a supply is missing from bank.

Paint

Updates
      18 April 2017 - Ability to combine two items with same name.
                                 Ability to bypass "make interface" by setting master or child interface id to -1 value.
      27 May 2017 -  Ability to combine items that require going through a selection interface and then an amount interface.
      02 July 2017 - Added script argument.
      20 November 2017 - Updated the script to support the new interfaces. 
                                            Script argument changed.
      06 February 2018 - Changed the script to support more than 2 items on inventory. This will allow the combination of a greater variety of items.
      23 April 2018 - Added option to enable/disable auto bank walking and grand exchange bank walking.
                                 Added option to enable/disable mouse offscreen when idling.

• By ScriptsForMains
      https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3461
      Start the script in the area you want to gather resources. Follow the prompts in the pop-up boxes and type exactly what's needed (pay attention to caps!!).  Uses ABC2 timing and custom antiban.  Lots of safety features (will log out if unsuccessful at banking, if experience hasn't been gained, if it can't click on its target, etc etc).  

Supports mining, woodcutting, fishing, thieving (with coin pouches!!), and some hunter animals (can't remember which ones, it's been forever since I've used it for hunter :P).  I recommend using low ABC2 reductions for slower things (fishing or high level resources) and higher ABC2 reductions for stuff like power mining.  For slower things, this will make you move the mouse a lot less when waiting for your character to stop doing something and is much more realistic.  For faster things, you'll be standing around a lot less and getting more exp.  

Uses Daxwalker to bank...  Right now I'm just using public keys so if it's not working it's likely because Daxwalker is busy.  
      It can also power level.  Just tell it what to drop!!

Used this to get my stats up to Drag slayer 2 requirements...  Simple program but very effective.  

Troubleshooting:
      If you run into any problems with the default file, delete it (it's in the AppData -> Roaming -> .tribot folder) 
  • Our picks

• Gradle is a build tool used to accelerate developer productivity.

We recently setup a Maven repository (TRiBot Central) to make it easier for scripters to create scripts. Check it out here: https://gitlab.com/trilez-software/tribot/tribot-central/-/packages

Furthermore, we've released a simple Gradle project to make it easy to run TRiBot and develop scripts for it. Check it out here: https://gitlab.com/trilez-software/tribot/tribot-gradle-launcher

The goals of TRiBot Central are to:

Deliver updates to TRiBot faster

Better organize TRiBot's dependencies (AKA dependancies)

Make it easier to develop scripts for TRiBot

Make it easier to use and run TRiBot

Note: TRiBot won't be able to run scripts from within this project until TRiBot's next release.
      • 8 replies
    • Hi everyone,

I'd like to thank everyone for their patience in this transition period. Since last week, we've worked out the remaining bugs with this integration.

Some users have still been having issues with connecting their forums account to their Auth0 account. To resolve this, we've imported all forums accounts into Auth0.

Unfortunately, the accounts which were imported today were using an unsupported password hashing algorithm. Hence, random passwords were set during the import.

What does this mean for me?

If you've previously linked your forums account to your Auth0 account, you don't have to do anything. Nothing changes for you.

If you haven't logged in via our new login yet,

Try logging in with your forums email address and the last password you used

If you are unable to login, please use the "Forgot password" tool on the login page:
      Follow the instructions to reset your password

• thonking
      • 13 replies
    • Hello everyone,

Last week we tried to roll out Auth0 Login, but we lost that battle. Now it's time to win the war!

Important changes

When logging into the client, you'll now have to enter your Auth0 account credentials instead of your forums credentials

Note: 2FA is still handled through your forums account (for the time being)

Changes for existing users

You'll have to link your Auth0 account to your forums account here: https://tribot.org/forums/settings/login/?service=11

Auth0 accounts have been created for most existing users. Please use your forums email address and password to login.

Important notes

Make sure to verify your email address upon creating a new Auth0 account

When we mention your Auth0 account, we mean your account used for auth.tribot.org as displayed below
      • 81 replies
    • To better support the upcoming changes (TRiBot X, new repository), we're switching our login handler to Auth0. Instead of logging in with the standard form, you'll now be required to login through our Auth0 application.

All existing accounts which have been used within approximately the past year have been imported into Auth0 using the same email and password combination which has been stored on the forums.

What does this mean for users?

Your account credentials are now even more securely stored

You'll be able to login via Facebook, Google, and others in the future

Is there anything users have to do differently now?

Existing users: You'll have to login with the standard login, open your Account Settings, then link your Auth0 account

New users: You'll be redirected to our Auth0 app (auth.tribot.org) where you'll be able to create an account

Why was this change made?

The new apps we are creating (such as the new repository) aren't able to use the forums to handle user logins

To centralize all user accounts in one area

To ensure that the client login doesn't go down when the forums are having problems

To speed up our development

Other considerations

There's no documentation or official support for using Invision Community combined with Auth0, so there are still a few kinks we're working out

We're in the works of creating an account management panel specifically for Auth0 accounts (ETA August)

It's not possible to change email addresses for the time being (this will be resolved this August)

Changing passwords is a weird process for the time being. To change your password, you'll have to use the "Don't remember your password" tool on the Auth0 login page
      • 11 replies
    • Over the past month, we've been working hard on TRiBot's new repository - a much needed update. This change has been deemed necessary for TRiBot X, and will allow us to really speed up development of all aspects of TRiBot.

Today we are going to share what we've been working on!

Now you must be wondering what kind of features the new repository will have.... well, you'll have to be patient for a little while longer. We're still figuring out various technical aspects so we can't provide answers to all possible questions. We're also focusing on development rather than writing about it so that everyone can get access to our latest developments at lightning speed. I will however answer a few users' questions.

We're planning on a release of this early to mid August, giving users some goodies before TRiBot X's release.

Thank you all for being patient. I hope everyone is excited as much as I am!
      • 17 replies