Please remember to toggle roofs off in Runescape settings.
Auto-retaliate should also be disabled to avoid some issues.
You can find and buy this script from the store:
- 21 thieving level
- You have to have started Itchlarin's little helper (up to the point where you can access Sophanem)
> Contact! quest is only required if you want to bank in Sophanem (bank is very close to the pyramid).
Are you having problems with the script?
Settings information and help:
Best way to contact me is to send me a private message in the Tribot forums.
"last" = will load your last used settings and skips gui
"profilename" = will load the settings from profile with that name and skips gui
[ABCL 10] [Free Trial] Wasted Chopper - A new kind of WCer [New Antiban] [Task System] [Level 3 Friendly] [Infernal Axe] [20+ locations] [CUSTOM Location supportBy Wastedbro
Wasted Chopper - AIO Woodcutter
Wasted Chopper is a woodcutting script designed to be greater than any other woodcutter. Made with the best antiban yet seen, this script has been completely rewritten and runs flawlessly.
With a Task System, Auto-Axe Upgrading, and ABCv3 Antiban, Elite Chopper Pro is the best Woodcutting Bot you can find!
Repository Link: https://tribot.org/collections/osrs-scripts/products/wasted-chopper
Best Antiban possible. ABCL 10 plus new antiban not seen in ANY OTHER SCRIPT via my Unofficial ABC Extension Task System for completely automated 1-99 20+ locations (including Redwoods) (See second post for full list) Options to burn, fletch, and even plank the logs you chop! Customer location support! Infernal Axe Support Fast and efficient chopping Start from ANYWHERE Auto axe upgrading (bronze to dragon) Completely Customizable Antiban Control Mouse Speed, Reaction Times, and even play around with Tribot's built-in antiban! Profile System Save and Load custom Profiles! Script Arguments To use, just type in the name of one of your saved profiles, and the script will load those settings and run them without displaying the GUI!
Built-in Muling capabilities New Paint! Preset profiles for you to kick-start your massive goldfarm!
Buy Here: https://tribot.org/collections/osrs-scripts/products/wasted-chopper
Custom Scan for trees in a certain radius. Allows you to scan for any tree name, including Teaks, etc. Supports Banking using Dax Webwalker or Tribot Webwalker Lumbridge Normals Oaks Willows Yews Draynor Oaks Willows Port Sarim Willows Varrock East Normals Oaks Varrock West Normals Oaks Falador Normals Oaks Yews Edgeville (beta) Yews Grand Exchange Yews Seers Village Willows Maples Yews Magics Catherby Oaks Willows Yews Castle Wars Teaks WC Guild Willows Maples Yews Magics Redwoods
The Reaction Modifier represents how much of the reaction time you want the bot to wait. So the lower this slider, the shorter the reaction times.
The task system loops. So once the final task is finished, it will run the first one again. If the Stop Condition is already met, the task will not run. Please note that this script exclusively uses DaxWalker for walking, and is subject to its limitations.
Common Tribot Fixes:
Auto Fisher Pro [ABC2] [Minnow Fishing] [Fishing Trawler] [Karambwan Fishing] [Shift Dropping] [Progressive Mode]By Encoded
Anti-Ban Compliance 2 Auto Fisher Pro makes use of TRiBot's second version of anti-ban (ABC2). ABC2 has been built upon statistical analysis of human playing data, making our anti-ban the most human-like on the market. Reaction times are based on real human data collected specifically for fishing and are togglable in the settings tab. Resizable & Looking Glass Both resizable mode and looking glass are supported. Minnow Fishing Catch minnows at the fishing guild and receive up to 600 sharks per hour. Fishing Trawler Acquire the Angler outfit for an extra experience boost or to gain access to Minnow fishing Karambwan Fishing Start in Zanaris or at the fishing location with a filled karambwan vessel and a dramen staff equipped. Last fairy ring destination must be DKP. Barbarian Fishing Support for both heavy rod (leaping fish) and hand fishing. Earn the fastest fishing experience in the game while also gaining strength and agility experience. Barb-tail harpoon and Dragon harpoon support Free up an inventory space by using the Barb-tail harpoon or Dragon harpoon. Dragon harpoon special attack supported. Shift Dropping and Mouse Keys Dropping Drop quickly by making use of the in game shift click to drop option or emulate mouse keys and drop even faster for maximum experience per hour. Kitten Support Raise a kitten while you fish. Have a knife in your inventory if raising a kitten while fishing for leaping fish. Progressive Mode Designed with gold farmers in mind, progressive mode allows a fresh account to level up and switch to lobsters at 40 fishing or swordfish at 50 fishing. Start the script with all required items for the options you have chosen (can be noted) and the bot will switch location and fish accordingly. Progressive mode does not buy items for you. Genie Support Solves the Genie random event and uses the lamp on fishing. AFK Breaks Enable AFK breaks to simulate leaving your computer to use the restroom or to grab a snack. World Hopping Hop worlds if the amount of players near you surpasses a certain amount. (Only works for members worlds) Locations:
Barbarian Village Burgh de Rott Catherby Corsair Cove Draynor Entrana Fishing Guild Great Kourend Hosidius River Jatizso Karamja Lake Molch Land's End Lumbridge Mor Ul Rek Observatory Otto's Grotto (Baxtorian Falls) Piscarilius (Zeah) Piscatoris Fishing Colony Quidamortem Rellekka Seers' Village Shilo Village - Currently not supported. South Baxtorian Falls (Rasolo) Tree Gnome Stronghold Wilderness Resource Area Zul-Andra Purchase: https://tribot.org/collections/osrs-scripts/products/auto-fisher-pro
[ABC2 L10] LAN Thiever [AIO] [Stalls] [Npcs] [Chests + Alching] [Blackjacking 230K XP/hr] [REALTIME BOT PANEL ]By Laniax
Track your bots remotely in real-time, monitor chat, inventory, equipment, break & runtime, hitpoints, position and much more!
All for free, check out the 'Script settings' tab in the GUI.
Add me on Discord (fastest response): Laniax#2980
Or PM me the forums
Hello, this is my first public TRiBot script. It mines Daeyalt essence, nothing more, and nothing less.
It can activate the dragon pickaxe's special attack, and it implements most of the ABC2 features. Need some help figuring out the compliance level, as I'm not sure about some things (related to the fixed rate that the essence spawns at, and there only being one essence mineable at a time).
With level 70 mining and a rune pickaxe, I was able to achieve around 4100 essence mined per hour.
You can view the source code on GitHub or download it from the repository.
Click the spoiler for more progress reports!
Posting a BUG REPORT
Please read this and submit the report here.
You can buy Credits with RSGP instantly here!
I decided to create my own banking API that mimics tribots way of implementing the API as much as possible. Basically it would only contain nothing more than just method calls. Simple and easy to use.
This API is a reworked version that is currently in my jHerblore script. I intend to release my GE api as well once I have finished that one up too. The API requires DaxWalker & Wastedbro's Item Price API. Other than that the rest is achieveable with standard dependencies that already comes with tribot.
All of the method names are the same as the ones from Banking & GrandExchange class in tribot, with a few exceptions, the only difference is that these methods are called with different class names such as Banker & Exchanger, so they do not collide with the Banking & GrandExchange class of tribot and cause an ambiguity problem.
List of available methods:
Some of the features this API offers:
- Methods that incorporate any form of withdrawing or depositing do not need you to first check if the bank is open nor if it is loaded. It will attempt to open the bank if it is not open before returning false, and wait for bank to load if it is not loaded yet.
- Methods that incorporate any form of buying or selling do not need you to first check if the exchange window is open. It will attempt to open the exchange window if it is not open before returning false.
- Deselector. All methods that require the mouse to click somewhere on the screen first check if an item or spell is selected, if it is then it will deselect whatever is selected before attempting the requested action.
- Additional failsafes, not just the deselector. Tribots banking api does not know if what you were trying to click actually was succesfully clicked. Instead it views succesfully calling the click function as a succesfull attempt. It's kind of like playing pin the nail to the donkey game. It does not know if it pinned it at the right location, but as long as it pinned it the function returns true. This is not true for all methods, some methods do actually check if the action was succesfully performed, however they do not reattempt the action if it failed. 1 call = 1 attempt. My api will reattempt any action that might fail, several times, before returning false and will also wait until inventory count is updated. For example using the tribot banking API if you were to deposit all your items and then immediately check your available inventory space before withdrawing items then it might not work as you wish because Banker.depositAll() returns before the action of depositing has finished.
- When banking, closes GrandExchange window if it is open.
- When buying/selling, closes the bank screen if it is open.
- Support for withdrawing items in noted format and with or without stack exception. Stack exception is basically if you wish to draw X amount of items in your inventory but you only had Y left, then you can choose if you wish to draw these items or not. Also supports depositing of noted item ids if you happen to pass a list with of items that contains items of unnoted item ids, but the item in your inventory is a noted version of the item in your inventory. Also will not deposit equipment or items if you have none equipped or in your inventory. There is a total of 4 different depositing methods and 16 different withdrawing methods.
- Unique dynamic sleeping method, all methods that should sleep already have sleeps implemented so you do not need to call a sleep after executing any of the methods. Involves random varying sleeps but will occasionally, every so often, in a irregular pattern, sleep a bit longer. I use this because I prefer it over General.sleep(). Feel free to replace it with whichever method you wish. Remember before running the main loop in your script to call:
jGeneral.get().generateSeed(); This will create a random number between 0-100 that will be added to your dynamic sleeps in milliseconds. This is so no bot has the same average reaction/sleeping time.
- When buying items on the GE, if the bot does not have any money or too little money in the inventory, it will check if you have enough of the missing amount in the bank and withdraw that amount.
- Custom buying method that checks for an exact string match of the item you wish to buy and chooses that one from the returned items in the buy window search box. The standard GE api does not do this and will for instance click the wrong herb when it searches for "Guam leaf" in the grand exhcange, this is because more than one item contains "guam leaf" in their name. Such as Grimy guam leaf and so on.
- Profit tracking when buying/selling items on the GE. This is optional.
GET THE SOURCE HERE!
- Pushed new updates that fix some of the methods that I've tested a bit for now, bit of logic and efficiency improvements. Also added 2 new depositing methods. Remember to replace the old java files with the new ones.
- Pushed even more updates. Fixed interface problem for withdrawing noted items. My GE api is now also been released to the public. Enjoy!
Bbuu20's Miner (Open Source) (Progressive Mining) (World Hopping) (ABC2 Level 10 + Additional Custom Antiban) (Arguments)
Hi, and thanks for checking out my AIO mining script! This script features:
3 Tick Mining so players can reach xp rates of up to 115k/hr! Iron, Sandstone, and Granite all supported (Mouse variance must be set to 0) *Removed For Now, Will Be Added Back Soon* Progressive Mining so you can run your bots through multiple tasks with just a few clicks Custom Paint to display the current runtime, xp/hr, and more Full ABC2 Level 10 Implementation to significantly lower the script's ban rate Universal Mining and Banking so players can run the bot wherever they want, on whatever ore they want Java FX GUI to adjust antiban, and mining settings Profile saving/loading so players can easily reload previous settings Arguments to allow instant profile loading, and gui bypassing Let me know if you encounter any issues, or have any feedback.
Re-implement 3 tick mining
Add motherlode support
And anything else you may suggest!
Join my discord server: https://discordapp.com/invite/nF7fsjx
Source Code: https://github.com/zperkins11/Bbuu20-s-Miner
Get It On The Repository: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3417
How to use arguments:
Enter the name of the profile, and the task code, separated by a colon (:)
Task codes are as follows:
0: Traditional Mining
1: Progressive Mining
More info can be found on my discord server
TRiBot 12 Release Candidate
The TRiBot team has been hard at work creating the last major version of TRiBot before the TRiBot X release. We've noticed many problems with TRiBot 11 with a lot of users preferring TRiBot 10 over 11. We've heard you, so we took TRiBot 10, added the new features introduced with 11, introduced some other new things, and created TRiBot 12. So without further adieu, here's TRiBot 12.
Gradle is a build tool used to accelerate developer productivity.
We recently setup a Maven repository (TRiBot Central) to make it easier for scripters to create scripts. Check it out here: https://gitlab.com/trilez-software/tribot/tribot-central/-/packages
Furthermore, we've released a simple Gradle project to make it easy to run TRiBot and develop scripts for it. Check it out here: https://gitlab.com/trilez-software/tribot/tribot-gradle-launcher
The goals of TRiBot Central are to:
Deliver updates to TRiBot faster
Better organize TRiBot's dependencies (AKA dependancies)
Make it easier to develop scripts for TRiBot
Make it easier to use and run TRiBot
Note: TRiBot won't be able to run scripts from within this project until TRiBot's next release.
I'd like to thank everyone for their patience in this transition period. Since last week, we've worked out the remaining bugs with this integration.
Some users have still been having issues with connecting their forums account to their Auth0 account. To resolve this, we've imported all forums accounts into Auth0.
Unfortunately, the accounts which were imported today were using an unsupported password hashing algorithm. Hence, random passwords were set during the import.
What does this mean for me?
If you've previously linked your forums account to your Auth0 account, you don't have to do anything. Nothing changes for you.
If you haven't logged in via our new login yet,
Try logging in with your forums email address and the last password you used
If you are unable to login, please use the "Forgot password" tool on the login page:
Follow the instructions to reset your password
Last week we tried to roll out Auth0 Login, but we lost that battle. Now it's time to win the war!
When logging into the client, you'll now have to enter your Auth0 account credentials instead of your forums credentials
Note: 2FA is still handled through your forums account (for the time being)
Changes for existing users
You'll have to link your Auth0 account to your forums account here: https://tribot.org/forums/settings/login/?service=11
Auth0 accounts have been created for most existing users. Please use your forums email address and password to login.
Make sure to verify your email address upon creating a new Auth0 account
When we mention your Auth0 account, we mean your account used for auth.tribot.org as displayed below
To better support the upcoming changes (TRiBot X, new repository), we're switching our login handler to Auth0. Instead of logging in with the standard form, you'll now be required to login through our Auth0 application.
All existing accounts which have been used within approximately the past year have been imported into Auth0 using the same email and password combination which has been stored on the forums.
What does this mean for users?
Your account credentials are now even more securely stored
You'll be able to login via Facebook, Google, and others in the future
Is there anything users have to do differently now?
Existing users: You'll have to login with the standard login, open your Account Settings, then link your Auth0 account
New users: You'll be redirected to our Auth0 app (auth.tribot.org) where you'll be able to create an account
Why was this change made?
The new apps we are creating (such as the new repository) aren't able to use the forums to handle user logins
To centralize all user accounts in one area
To ensure that the client login doesn't go down when the forums are having problems
To speed up our development
There's no documentation or official support for using Invision Community combined with Auth0, so there are still a few kinks we're working out
We're in the works of creating an account management panel specifically for Auth0 accounts (ETA August)
It's not possible to change email addresses for the time being (this will be resolved this August)
Changing passwords is a weird process for the time being. To change your password, you'll have to use the "Don't remember your password" tool on the Auth0 login page
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.