Netami's Runecrafter [Abyss] [ZMI] [Pouch gathering] [Death walking] [Restocking] [Muling]

Okay thanks, I have deleted hooks in the .tribot folder, i am running java 8 so I won't be able to run that tool, im just watching going through settings nothing has worked so I can try updating java 11+ on my other pc and try again, I could also print the stack trace if that works for you? I just talked to another person whos having the same issue

this is stack trace, im sorry if this on user end and I'm just not doing something right, doesn't make it to bank:

• [19:32:59] Script Stack Trace:
  • [19:32:59] [email protected]/java.lang.Thread.sleep(Native Method)
  • [19:32:59] scripts.dax_api_old.walker_engine.k.D(WaitFor.java:97)
  • [19:32:59] scripts.dax_api_old.walker_engine.k.D(WaitFor.java:105)
  • [19:32:59] scripts.dax_api_old.walker_engine.interaction_handling.v.D(NPCInteraction.java:114)
  • [19:32:59] scripts.dax_api_old.teleport_logic.TeleportMethod.D(TeleportMethod.java:281)
  • [19:32:59] scripts.dax_api_old.teleport_logic.TeleportMethod$$Lambda$1569/0x0000000080803718.D(Unknown Source)
  • [19:32:59] scripts.dax_api_old.walker_engine.k.D(WaitFor.java:63)
  • [19:32:59] scripts.dax_api_old.teleport_logic.TeleportMethod.D(TeleportMethod.java:280)
  • [19:32:59] scripts.dax_api_old.teleport_logic.TeleportMethod.D(TeleportMethod.java:186)
  • [19:32:59] scripts.runecrafter.tasks.y.m.D(TeleBank.java:77)
  • [19:32:59] scripts.runecrafter.RCMain.run(RCMain.java:338)
  • [19:32:59] [email protected]/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:832)
  • Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Welcome to the thread for Netami's Runecrafter! Support/discussion discord link: https://discord.gg/aacD5Th GET IT HERE: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3493   Over the pas

Haha I just noticed this, thanks!

have you noticed pouches not working properly

7 minutes ago, eastvankanz said:

Okay thanks, I have deleted hooks in the .tribot folder, i am running java 8 so I won't be able to run that tool, im just watching going through settings nothing has worked so I can try updating java 11+ on my other pc and try again, I could also print the stack trace if that works for you? I just talked to another person whos having the same issue

I would also recommend installing the latest tribot client from the installer, this will use it's own Java version and the older tribot versions will eventually no longer be supported

1 minute ago, Netami said:

I would also recommend installing the latest tribot client from the installer, this will use it's own Java version and the older tribot versions will eventually no longer be supported

Okay thanks for the quick replies Netami, I will relay the info to the other users, the script end reason was: 

• [19:37:47] Script XP failsafe timer activated, ending script
16 minutes ago, eastvankanz said:

Okay thanks for the quick replies Netami, I will relay the info to the other users, the script end reason was: 

• [19:37:47] Script XP failsafe timer activated, ending script

I'm currently able to run the script without issue, I'd double check your GUI config and make sure all needed items are present (or re-create the profile from scratch). If the script is attempting to reach the bank it may help to adjust your camera zoom if it looks to be trying to click the bank etc.

pvts7wE.png

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there, been running pretty flawlessly except for one situation similar to the previous post about the "XP Failsafe" timer, sometimes it activates when it's running to the Blood Altar for Zeah runecrafting with a full inv of blocks and shards. I've noticed it stop occasionally and I couldn't figure out why until today when it stopped twice and I watched it stop the third time with the "Script XP failsafe timer activated, ending script" message. Any chance the timer could be increased maybe a minute or two specifically for Blood runecrafting?

On 7/7/2021 at 4:59 PM, OneLastChanc said:

Hey there, been running pretty flawlessly except for one situation similar to the previous post about the "XP Failsafe" timer, sometimes it activates when it's running to the Blood Altar for Zeah runecrafting with a full inv of blocks and shards. I've noticed it stop occasionally and I couldn't figure out why until today when it stopped twice and I watched it stop the third time with the "Script XP failsafe timer activated, ending script" message. Any chance the timer could be increased maybe a minute or two specifically for Blood runecrafting?

I've extended the XP timeout timer to 10 minutes instead

• 1 month later...

Currently doing ZMI. 

• Emptying: [Giant pouch]
  • Emptying: [Large pouch]
  • Emptying: [Medium pouch, Small pouch]

It will empty the same pouch multiple times even though it is already empty, very botlike behavior and it also wastes time. I could be wrong though, perhaps a human spam clicks the pouches multiple times instead of counting the essence in inventory.

Also if you do not have "always set placeholder" on and it misclicks with your bankfillers, the script does not know what to do afterwards and shuts down.

Maybe put a note "Always set placeholder on" in the ZMI settings. Other than that, the script is great and so are your other scripts :)

Don't worry about it, I just use blood runecrafting instead and it works perfectly.

Edited by FreddySpaghetti
On 8/14/2021 at 5:00 AM, FreddySpaghetti said:

Currently doing ZMI. 

It will empty the same pouch multiple times even though it is already empty, very botlike behavior and it also wastes time. I could be wrong though, perhaps a human spam clicks the pouches multiple times instead of counting the essence in inventory.

Also if you do not have "always set placeholder" on and it misclicks with your bankfillers, the script does not know what to do afterwards and shuts down.

Maybe put a note "Always set placeholder on" in the ZMI settings. Other than that, the script is great and so are your other scripts :)

Don't worry about it, I just use blood runecrafting instead and it works perfectly.

That's a good idea to ensure ZMI has the bank setup ahead of time - I'm not sure why it'd be clicking pouches multiple times but I'll take a look into this.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi, just bought the script today purely for lava runes. What's up with the pathing to altar? I've tried loads of different things but it always seems to have my character standing still for 20+ seconds after teleporting to duel arena, the problem is after teleporting to DA. Everything else works fine for the bot. Is there a fix for this? Getting 9k xp p/hr because of this issue.

39 minutes ago, fol said:

Hi, just bought the script today purely for lava runes. What's up with the pathing to altar? I've tried loads of different things but it always seems to have my character standing still for 20+ seconds after teleporting to duel arena, the problem is after teleporting to DA. Everything else works fine for the bot. Is there a fix for this? Getting 9k xp p/hr because of this issue.

I would recommend playing with your RS settings (mainly zoom level) to try and improve this. If this doesn't help, please try to record the behavior in a gif (ShareX is an easy way to do this) so I can see it as well

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Losbo17

Is there something i missing because it doesn't use the rune pouch. when i start it with the rune pouch in inventory it just deposit it and grab the runes instead 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Our picks

• Support for the gradle launcher is being dropped. Read more about the new launcher here.
      • 8 replies
    • What to expect from TRiBot moving forward.
        • Thanks
      • 11 replies
    • TRiBot 12 Release Candidate

The TRiBot team has been hard at work creating the last major version of TRiBot before the TRiBot X release. We've noticed many problems with TRiBot 11 with a lot of users preferring TRiBot 10 over 11. We've heard you, so we took TRiBot 10, added the new features introduced with 11, introduced some other new things, and created TRiBot 12. So without further adieu, here's TRiBot 12.
        • Sad
      • 40 replies
    • Gradle is a build tool used to accelerate developer productivity.

We recently setup a Maven repository (TRiBot Central) to make it easier for scripters to create scripts. Check it out here: https://gitlab.com/trilez-software/tribot/tribot-central/-/packages

Furthermore, we've released a simple Gradle project to make it easy to run TRiBot and develop scripts for it. Check it out here: https://gitlab.com/trilez-software/tribot/tribot-gradle-launcher

The goals of TRiBot Central are to:

Deliver updates to TRiBot faster

Better organize TRiBot's dependencies (AKA dependancies)

Make it easier to develop scripts for TRiBot

Make it easier to use and run TRiBot

Note: TRiBot won't be able to run scripts from within this project until TRiBot's next release.
      • 13 replies
    • Hi everyone,

I'd like to thank everyone for their patience in this transition period. Since last week, we've worked out the remaining bugs with this integration.

Some users have still been having issues with connecting their forums account to their Auth0 account. To resolve this, we've imported all forums accounts into Auth0.

Unfortunately, the accounts which were imported today were using an unsupported password hashing algorithm. Hence, random passwords were set during the import.

What does this mean for me?

If you've previously linked your forums account to your Auth0 account, you don't have to do anything. Nothing changes for you.

If you haven't logged in via our new login yet,

Try logging in with your forums email address and the last password you used

If you are unable to login, please use the "Forgot password" tool on the login page:
      Follow the instructions to reset your password

• thonking
      • 17 replies